[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>me >made smug posts on r9k about how i found a girl and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: earleo.jpg (60 KB, 484x485) Image search: [Google]
earleo.jpg
60 KB, 484x485
>me
>made smug posts on r9k about how i found a girl and i won't be coming back
>tried to sound inspirational and shit and convince robots to leave
so
>went out with her for a few months
>both virgins
>finally convince her to have sex
>so nervous I can't get it up and end up snuggling
>haven't spoken to her since
I'm breaking up with her and returning to neet life fuck me guys you were right
>>
>>29162288
and I should note I'm not even a failed normie, met her at a board game meet up
>>
>>29162288
>falling for the relationship meme
>falling for the ill make it bros meme

the sad truth is that if youre once a robot youre always a robot. your cock cockbloacked you, damn son.
>>
lol dude that happens to everyone once in a while

dont worry about it

next time before y'all meet up

>get full nights rest
>dont touch booze or cigs
>go on a run/go liftin for a bit
>eat a nice big meal

no matter how fucking nervous you are you'll still be able to get it up with this list
>>
File: LELOUCH IS SAVAGE.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
LELOUCH IS SAVAGE.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>29162323
>>29162322
>she ended up squeezing on my limp dick for 5 minutes before giving me what looked like a dissapointed yet understanding look and said "it's okay"
>>
>>29162298
You talked a lot of shit when you found her and even admit it.
>made smug posts on r9k about how i found a girl and i won't be coming back
>tried to sound inspirational and shit and convince robots to leave

I dont care if robots get a gf and come back when they lose it but it's twats like you who actually post about it showing off like a fucking normie on pleb book. that annoy the shit out of me no one fucking cares if your here or not you are not special m8
>>
File: 1465081725577.gif (478 KB, 140x105) Image search: [Google]
1465081725577.gif
478 KB, 140x105
>>29162382
damn dude. i know it sucks but try again, save face (come up with some BS excuse) dont dump her, robots dont have the luxury to turn down pussy. hit that before some else does, youll regret it. i fucked a few sluts in HS so i thought i was hot shit, turned down a few girls because i thought i could get pussy anytime big mistake. regret not getting those chicks since its been years of not getting laid. sucks man.
>>
Kill yourself you cunt
>>
File: IKTF.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
IKTF.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>29162537
FUCKING THIS, man the fuck up OP and nail her.
>>
>>29162288
the same thing happened to me. you just have to try again. don't give up now you idiot.
>>
>>29162628
strongly considering this

what if she tells her friends? I live in a small town
>>
>>29162537
This. We may make a successful man from one of us yet.
>>
File: 1382607393766.jpg (42 KB, 436x365) Image search: [Google]
1382607393766.jpg
42 KB, 436x365
It's alright brother, it's not uncommon.

There are full blown chads that tell me it happens to them sometimes. It's really not a big deal, i know it feels like it is, but it's not. Happens to the best of us.

Take care brother and don't give up. Ffs don't be a pussy and give up.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.