[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else on /r9k/ use kratom? I'm an "ex"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12
File: kratom-powder-effects.jpg (98 KB, 1128x990) Image search: [Google]
kratom-powder-effects.jpg
98 KB, 1128x990
Does anyone else on /r9k/ use kratom? I'm an "ex" addict who uses it to feel like a normal human being. I use a good bit, daily, though I've taken breaks with little in the way of opiate-style withdrawals save for feeling empty and uncomfortable. I feel like I'm getting reasonable side effects from it but I'm not sure if they outweigh the pros of energy, renewed passion in interests, and increased social ability. Thoughts or experience please
>>
>>29160598
FIRST FOR KRATE NATION
>>
READ THE CHARTER THIS BELONGS IN #krate_nashe_yall
>>
>>29160598
ride the nashe my dudes
>>
File: kratomlmao.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
kratomlmao.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
Kratom is ultimate robot drug:
>cheap
>can buy on clearnet
>opiate like high
>makes you feel normal in social situations

Take that shit every day. Pic related Red Hulu Kapaus.
>>
I took it for a while. Don't take it every day you tard. Empty stomach once a week. Jesus you fuck tard.
>>
Facebook meme drug
>>
File: 1464294391367.jpg (407 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464294391367.jpg
407 KB, 1280x720
>>29160626
krate naaaashe, snorting 50 grams tonight ba-by
>>
>>29160653
I want to try it but mummy will question me about the packages.

Just weed for now I guess.
>>
I drink it errday and take one day off a week. I found this guy on facebook who lives in Borneo and sells the strongest krate Ive ever had and cheap
>>
File: reseze.jpg (149 KB, 585x1040) Image search: [Google]
reseze.jpg
149 KB, 585x1040
>>29160702
How does mummy not question you about the weed smell?
>>29160626
IT'S KRATE_NATION NOW FUCK YOU GET IT RIGHT
>>
>>29160739
I smoke outside in nature senpai, shit is comfy as heck

There is a store near me that sells this stuff, not even a headshop, but they one denied my perfectly good ID when I went to buy some cacti and I am hesitant to attempt to give them business again.
>>
OP here, I've been here 10 years but I leave for long stretches so I don't get what the first few posts mean/

I take it every day, empty stomach, sometimes I throw up some food intentionally to make it kick in if I wasn't thinking and ate before dosing. I'm an ex heroin addict so this is pretty serious, this is my way of functioning, alcohol is a fun booster and my meds make me feel decent, and I can't find anything else in the rural area I moved to, which is good. Unfortunately my opiate tolerance has created the need for me to go mega on this. I wish there was more research on it.
Does anyone have suggestions for what different strains actually do? I was always told green was speedy and red was more opiate, but I know it all depends on dosage. I've heard a lot of mixed things, and I'm sure we don't often get the specific plants we pay for.

Kratomwholesale has never done me wrong, but I contact mood&mind when I need something with different shipping speed.

I've had old friends contact me to tell me that kratom "saved" them from hard drugs as well. I've always used it after bouts of more serious addictions, though those have been few and far between lately. I spent a long time clean and it sucked, honestly. I don't like pot though it's nearly legal here. The doctors around here are scared of prescribing addicts anything helpful at all, even non-narcotic.
>>
>>29160825
also my dose is 8g 3-6 times daily of "Bali Ultra" whatever it really is, lately.
>>
>>29160598
Wtf. I tried it. It didn't do shit. Idk what you're talking about.
>>
>>29160899
did you do it on a full stomach
>>
>>29160825
White is speedy and in my opinion tend to feel more weed like than the other strains.
Green is more of a mood boosting go and do things sort of strain.
Red is a relax and kick back strain, definitely most opiate like.

Of course the dose and tolerance matters as well. I personally use SoCal Herbal Remedies for my kratom they have good quality and prices.
>>
>>29160739
>using battle for zendikar cards for your drug addiction
Good. That set deserves nothing better and far worse.
>>
File: 1442210509380.gif (112 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
1442210509380.gif
112 KB, 255x231
>>29160598

My Kratom Dealer came into my room to bring me a package of Kratom and I literally screamed at him and hit the Kratom out of his hand. He started yelling at me, gave me some spice for disrespecting him, and threatened to throw me off a building if I kept acting so upset. He glared at me as I sat shivering in the corner and then he left, closing the door behind him. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my Dealer but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like going on a suicide mission. Why the shitting shit is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking meltdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want the whole world to use Kratom. I want to be a good, faithful servant to the Krate Nash and get my Red Hulu and White Horn. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in California and New Jersey??? This is so fucked. I have worked so hard and feel so bad.
>>
>>29160935
you are a god among men
>>
>>29160825
krate nash is some dumb forced meme. any withdrawals from it?
>>
>he does the kratom walk!
>>
MANLET PRIDE

FUCK YOU LANKLETS

FUCK YOU CROSAM YOU FAT FUCK

FUCK YOU REGGIN FOR CYBERBULLYING MEEEE
>>
>>29160598
Guys, I have been having periodic hallucinations and peeing blood several times a week since I started kratom? Am I going to be alright? I don't plan on stopping, I'm in love with the kratom.
>>
>>29160974
Not him but if I stop taking it I get withdrawals. Just general flu like symptoms and sick feeling.
>>
File: Image-1-Guy-Fieri.png (402 KB, 402x536) Image search: [Google]
Image-1-Guy-Fieri.png
402 KB, 402x536
kratomiginal
>>
>>29160987
You sure it's pure kratom?

And how high of a dose?
>>
>>29161035
I think it's pure, other people get it from the same vendor. I usually boof about 20 grams 5 times a day. I boof it in a mixture of lemon and vitamin c tablets. When that mixture hits me I know i'm in for a good time.
>>
>>29160974
a little bit, I'm on gabapentin as well, and I imagine I keep my tolerance to it down by not using it much in combination with the kratom. So I'm sure it keeps me from feeling any truer opioid withdrawals. I just feel pretty serious anxiety yet lethargy for a day or two. I just don't care to go without it for more than a week. I work and finally got a young sexy girlfriend a year ago and I really don't want to spend weeks in PAWs being a bitch trying to re-learn how to function in society. I met her in rehab, but she was just an alcoholic, and while I gave her some drugs here and there after we left, I don't think she understands the whole idea of how long it really takes to normalize after we quit long-term use.
So no the withdrawals aren't terrible, but the reasons I use anything keep me within arm's reach of it
>>
Been taking increasingly higher doses for the last 4 weeks. Up to 30 grams and thinking about starting to taper down. How shit is the withdrawal? Heard it wasn't too horrid but i'm a giant pussy so I dunno
>>
>>29161059
you boof it? really? does it actually absorb? How much water? I don't care to try, just curious. The constipation from kratom is as bad as heroin if you don't eat right or take meds for it.
>>
I took kratom and I cannot get my dick up anymore
>>
>>29161064
OP again, though I haven't tagged myself for a few posts. Seriously go to a doc or urgent care and get gabapentin. It kills even heroin withdrawals, and absolutely makes getting off this a breeze if you haven't overused it before
>>
File: CuckMobile.jpg (213 KB, 1200x559) Image search: [Google]
CuckMobile.jpg
213 KB, 1200x559
kratom is a jew conspiracy meant to keep the good cucs in order

Snort snort little nu-males
>>
What is the most popular online kratom vendor that isnt shady af and wont steal my credit card info?
>>
>>29161064
Taper down don't go cold turkey. Take it slow, withdrawals differ person to person. Remember to keep hydrated with a water pillow or something similar.
>>
>>29161090
half water half lemon juice. I try to put as much as I can at a time up there. It feels really really good, it hits very quickly. It absorbs pretty readily, i find it more efficient, it saves quite a lot of kratom and works much better.
>>
>kratom
Enjoy losing your nose.
>>
File: PMC3509389_1940-0640-7-19-5.png (362 KB, 512x385) Image search: [Google]
PMC3509389_1940-0640-7-19-5.png
362 KB, 512x385
>>29161144
Look at this long term kratom user, you don't want to end up like this, do you?
>>
>>29161128
I've gotten ripped off by every kratom website posted here. Do not use them. Find a local shop is the safest bet.
>>
>>29161097
Yeah, and that's part of why I made this thread- the sexual side effects suck. I can still get hard 90% of the time but literally cannot come. I can fuck forever and while that sounds fun, it's bullshit. My girl doesn't want to gag on my dick for an hour to get me off or get her cervix pounded forever. I just stop after awhile lately, though I can time it's use to sex and have learned when I can and can't get off after dosing to a degree. When I've quit though, I go back to teenager mode, it just takes a few days. I'm 26 and this shit sometimes makes me feel like I'm getting old.
>>
File: Kratom Withdrawal.png (847 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kratom Withdrawal.png
847 KB, 1280x720
Been taking like 40g kratom daily for the past 5+ years as a means of self-medicating my severe depression, lyme disease and paranoid schizoid disorder. It is an excellent pain reliever and one of the least toxic drugs out there.

However, the withdrawal symptoms are absolutely nightmarish. If you're considering trying kratom and have an addictive personality, then stay far away from it, unless you have chronic pain or are trying to get off stronger opiates. The withdrawal is six days of horrible, overwhelming skin pain and basically insufferable. Taking 20mg Loperamide twice per day helps the withdrawal pain a bit but it's still incredibly uncomfortable.

TL;DR - Kratom is a godsend for opiate addiction, severe depression and/or chronic pain, but comes with its own nightmare withdrawal if overused.
>>
File: 1464286285638.png (579 KB, 641x480) Image search: [Google]
1464286285638.png
579 KB, 641x480
>>29161157
It's true, general butt naked was known for growing kratom. About 50% of the worlds kratom comes from african warlords. You guys are really shitty for supporting that desu.
>>
>>29161162
seriously just google it. jesus, how do you find a bad kratom vendor? shit is legal and cheap. bouncing bear used to be great, then Iamshaman, but i like kratom wholesale US, though you cant get small amounts
>>
>>29161187
NEURONTIN. I don't understand how more people don't get this is an opioid withdrawal cure-all. You can even get it at urgent care if you tell them you have restless leg or migraines and have taken it in the past.
>>
>>29161214
Fuck, I've heard excellent things about it, really want to try it but would have to pay for the doctor's visit. Would probably be worth it though because I honestly do want to quit for good.
>>
>>29161249
it truly is worth it. I got back into dope for awhile over the summer and spent a few days in a nightmare, went to urgent care, they sent me to a doc, I was laughing and fucking and chatting the next day. My tolerance to it now makes it just something that keeps withdrawals bearable, but i'm 190 lbs, 600mg 4x daily on it for a year
>>
>>29160935

Op feellin the bern
>>
>>29160653
where do you get your stuff from famalam?
>>
>>29161595
Herbaldom or Socal herbal remedies my dude.
>>
>>29161214
Neurontin didn't do shit for my benzo withdrawals but i guess that a different demon
>>
>>29161671
thanks man, what strain is the most opiate like? what dosage is good for a noob? can i overdose like on real opiates? socal remedies doesnt have shit, im checking out herbaldom.
>>
>>29161843
Search "speciosa" for socal, for some reason the kratom is unlisted. Go for a red strain like Red Borneo or Red Hulu. Start with a teaspoon on an empty stomach. You can't od and if you take to much you will puke.
>>
>>29161702
neurontin works on very similar receptors if i understand correctly. if you have a benzo addiction, its just making it worse i imagine
>>
>>29161909
thanks famalam, what is considered too much? can i smoke this shit? sorry for all the noob questions just heard about kratom and im tryng to kick an opiate addiction.
>>
>>29161998
Don't go over 15 grams each dose. I wouldn't smoke it but I've heard you can.
>>
I smoked spice everyday for 2 months, had severe withdrawls for two weeks, and almost stopped breathing.

Looking back, was really dumb, because nobody knows what goes into a particular blend of spice, was fucking hellish.

Withdrawl symptoms included

>puking at the smell of cooking food
>so only ate fruit and vegetables
>spiking heart rate
>mood swings
>hallucinations/delusions
>paranoia
>couldn't sleep unless I stayed up for at least 24 hours, even then only for a couple hours
>Couldn't get a boner
>When I would try to sleep, I would stop breathing, and instantly snap back awake out of breath
>Skin became very slimy, anything I touched would be instantly covered in a layer of grime
>Slept with towels because I was sweating so profusely

Anybody have any idea what was in that shit?
>>
>>29162044
idk dude, this kratom not spice.
>>
>>29162044
yeah enjoy that
>>
>>29162034
how long do the effects usually last? i assume you build up a tolerance. i read the reviews and people mention "burning it" i assumed theyre smoking it. seems a pain in the ass to smoke 2-4 grams to feel effects. im thinking about capsules like your pic or throwing some in a drink. how many capsules do you take? again sorry for the noob questions man.
>>
>>29162115
Burning is just a meme term as some people are trying to be low key. They really are just eating it. I use caps personally but toss and wash w/ juice is effective but gross. I take 2 tsps or 12 caps in total, its a lot of caps to take but its much less disgusting.

Effects generally last 3-5 hours with some afterglow effects. Its shorter if you take it often due to tolerance.
>>
>>29162181
i kinda figured it was code for something since the website lists its not for human consumption. thanks for answering my questions and being a bro. im sold, ill pick up a few oz of different red strains to see what works. 3-5 hours sounds perfect, i can even stretch my weed to last longer if the kratom makes me feel good. hopefully i can finally kick my pill habit. thanks alot man.
>>
>>29162265
Get some green malaysian to try it, it's definitely my favorite strain. Vendor quality varies wildly but I've found most places have good green malay.
>>
>>29162286
what effect do green strains give you? wouldnt mind having a small stim feeling to go along with the opiate like effects of red strains, some synergy would be nice.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.