[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I over come an ex? its been 11 months since I got dumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
How do I over come an ex? its been 11 months since I got dumped and i just cant bring myself to start any new relationships. pic related something I made with a photo of her.
>>
lol@ that flat pancake ass
>>
>>29139021
Waaittt, are you retarded?
>>
>>29138998
Idk, it's been almost 4 years for me. Still bothers me a lot, made me change the course of my life. There no longer lies reward for me in a traditional lifestyle.
>>
why are you hung up on this basic looking thot
>>
File: cunt.png (483 KB, 434x446) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
483 KB, 434x446
>>29138998
I couldn't tell you, man. I've listened to everything- worked out, read, hanging out with friends, but I always think about her. She recently started texting me, and we've been getting along pretty great. But I have a feeling like she wouldn't let me be happy with her again. I became an alcoholic due to this whole thing. 5 years, going strong. It's different for EVERYONE. You don't get over people in 11 months if you feel like they gave you a difference in emotions. All you gotta do is wait until a girl like her comes around, and hope that she'll make shit better, so when you look at your past relationship, you can simply say "Huh, that happened". Might as well check out /fit/, most of those guys are truly inspiring, and could fit you to become more stable and less aware of your ex.
Pic related.
I miss her so much, but she'll never know that, unless I wanted to creep her out.
>>
bread loaf ass
>>
>>29139116
yeah and it's hard, god forbid she is also really pretty. Just another thing to disqualify the vast majority of girls before they even get in the door. Then comes the fact that if you are here you probably aren't chad, so the options aren't hugely plentiful. It's all not worth it, I won't even start working because I don't see what it would get me.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.