[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my din din r9k Post yours or what youre eating and sippin on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-06-07-17-01-25.png (570 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-07-17-01-25.png
570 KB, 720x1280
Rate my din din r9k

Post yours or what youre eating and sippin on
>>
That's a lot of protein there, lad.

You sure your butthole can handle the aftermath?
>>
>>29131791
Oh i think i can handle it ;)
>>
>>29131755
why aren't you eating brown rice instead of trash white rice
>>
>>29131844
White is right my man
>>
>>29131791
Lol that other replier isnt me

And I dont eat meat every day so I think im good for today on protein. Usually it would just be like the red beans and rice with kale or a garden salad with nuts and avocado
>>
>>29131844
I have both. And I have wild rice and forbidden rice and a bunch of other riches. I still keep white rice because its fast and I like the taste more than brown sometimes. White rice isnt inherently bad as long as youre getting your vitamins and fiber from other sources daily
>>
>>29131844
Brown rice is healthier but takes too damn long unless you make it in batches and reheat it. But rice goes bad a few days in the fridge
>>
>>29131940
Brown rice is delicious, though, even if you reheat it.

Especially with some lentils, wew lad, i'm getting hungry.
>>
Damn family that looks righteous, might have to make myself a steak dinner, so glad I can cook.
> tendiefags on suicide watch
>>
looks healthy anon, gg
what kind of smoothie are you drinking?
>>
>>29132319
Its actually chicken, just really dark marinade and grilled.

Its tamarind paste, soy sauce, fish sauce, and peach jam mixed together. then grilled with no salt. It gets really dark because of the tamarind paste, i guess it kind of does look like a steak now that i look lol

>>29132348
Its watermelon pieces with a half dash of vanilla extract blended together, nothing else added
>>
ordering from grub hub again, kids.
What should I get?
>>
>>29132681
>watermelon and vanilla
sounds disgusting
but alright, cool anon, cool
>>
>>29132778
its a classic combination that tastes really good

well maybe not classic but melon, pineapple, watermelon, and a few others go AMAZING with a dash of vanilla. preferably real vanilla bean and vacume packed compressed to get the falvor really in there. but mixed in a blended drink its p good. have to balance it right though. over using vanilla in a french toast recipe isnt bad, here it is
>>
>>29131755

meat

0/10
>>
>>29132908
Sh-show me what you eat then b-bully!
>>
>>29132908

I'm the anti-bully. In fact prejudice against me has led me to appreciate the concept of compassion far beyond what any normal person EVER SHOULD FEEL. That's why I refrain from eating meat as it's literally bullying, then eating the flesh of those lesser than you. Imagine if chad ate you after trapping you in a cage your whole life. Na, just fucking na nigguh. I'll first eat chad's son or daughter before eating a cow.
>>
>>29132839
never heard of melon and vanilla, maybe i'll give it a try one day
strawberry and vanilla sounds better though
>>
>>29133037
I get the whole Vegan thing, what do you say to someone that knows all of your talking points but simply likes to eat meat because it tastes good? I view myself as a part of nature. Not above it. Im not better than animals. im a part of the cycle
>>
>>29133050
It was alright with strawberries blended in a drink, better with watermelon though. I like whole strawberries dipped in sour cream then in brown sugar as a dessert/ snack. Sounds weird but its pretty amazing
>>
>>29131755
Got to make this a moment ago and drink lots of water because of the heat.
>>
>>29133471
you have a weird taste anon...
>>29133417
i'm not that anon, but i'm a vegetarian as well
to people who don't care about the animals suffrage, i can understand because people don't see that suffering every day. it's easy to look away from.
and since you see yourself as a part of nature, (which i see myself as too, but it's not that important for me to continue to eat meat, knowing what happens to the animals) maybe buy your meat from responsible and ethically raised sources?
even if you don't care if they were raised environmentally responsibly or ethically, it's better for your health to get your meat from those sources; as most meat is stuffed with steroids and antibiotics. also most fish are raised in tiny pool-like enclosures where they basically ingest eachothers shit
>>
>>29131755
Fat ass who wants to be healthy detected
>>
>>29133746
I recognize the dijon, whats the rest bbq sauce, a dumpling or perogi? and almonds on top?
>>
>>29133769
>you have a weird taste anon...
dont knock it until you try it, im telling you rare combinations here

>to people who don't care about the animals suffrage

i do care though

>i can understand because people don't see that suffering every day. it's easy to look away from.
ive personally slaughtered and butchered animals before. fish, chickens, a pig once, duck, rabbit

>maybe buy your meat from responsible and ethically raised sources?

true this is ideal. i dont eat meat often, i probably eat it less than 90% of the population in america and thats me having compassion i think

>it's better for your health to get your meat from those sources; as most meat is stuffed with steroids and antibiotics

yes natural grass fed and all that is better for your health, so is going vegan. one point ironically though is that grass feed natural is worse for the environment by far compared to factory farming which is way more efficient and sustainable. but not eating meat is more sustainable than factory farming of course. ethical factory farming (non torturous conditions) seems to be the best happy middle point for todays society.

> where they basically ingest eachothers shit
humans do this for money though. just kidding
>>
>>29131755
why do you have two keyboards?
>>
>>29133907
my weight fluctuates a lot.. right now im slimming down though
>>
>>29133746
Bumping to find out what this is
>>
last bump
origamipost
>>
>>29131755
I dont even know what it is other than the rice
>>
please respond other food poster
>>
baby babe sweetie sweetheart my lovely love dear darling dearest
>>
I'm going to McDonald's since I live off junior chickens I hope you enjoy your dindin fampai
>>
>>29137481
y-you t-too

original posttt
>>
Looks pretty good anon
>>
>>29131755
Kale, Whit rice, curry lentils, and steak?
>>
>>29133769
LET THE ANIMALS VOTE
>>
>>29133037
>. I'll first eat chad's son or daughter before eating a cow.

What about Jamals first ethiopian son?

Checkmate liberal.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.