[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did it all fall over? in my case it goes like this: when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: l.jpg (17 KB, 314x426) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
17 KB, 314x426
when did it all fall over?

in my case it goes like this:

when i was like 9 i was invited to play a football match against a rival school, so i accepted

being the sheltered little kid i was i never really had much interaction with other kids so i had no idea how to play football (this being in a third world useless hellhole that adores this sport)

when we played i stopped the ball with my hands and everybody laughed then my schoolmates beat me and laughed at me for the next ~10 years i think, never could grow a sense of self worth because of this, i think

now i'm 24 and still unable to finish a single year of college, never had any actual friends except a guy that treats me as his pet, and i'm obviously a kissless neet virgin
>>
No one cares, dude.

original comment
>>
>>29129387
I think OP is cute and would date him.
>>
I'm sure you can get over that situation. I've heard worse and I think that you might be able to forget that if you try. If you really can't, realize that that happened a long time ago and it's not going to happen again. Find a real friend and a lover. I know it's easier to say than done, but have faith, OP. I believe in you.
>>
File: hhh.png (65 KB, 1872x457) Image search: [Google]
hhh.png
65 KB, 1872x457
OP will make it and will be happy forever and ever.
>>
>>29129319
WEEEEEEEEE KILLED YOU THE """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""lad""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" ASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKASJKSJKAJKSAJKASJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKASJKASJKASJKASJKASJK
>>
File: bart (77).jpg (108 KB, 736x358) Image search: [Google]
bart (77).jpg
108 KB, 736x358
>>29129319
si... antes era un circlejerk tyrone

PERO SE PODIA HABLAR LA PUTA MADRE

LOSSSSSSS PODIAS FILTRAR
>>
akjsjkasjkajksajsjkajsaksjkaj buliado puto
>>
BULIADOOOOOOOO JAKSJAKSJASKAJSKAJSJA
>>
>>29129319
MATATE LALO LERDO
>>
File: cookie.jpg (13 KB, 621x414) Image search: [Google]
cookie.jpg
13 KB, 621x414
The hell is going on in here anons
>>
>>29132735
Spanish fuck tards making their shitposting rounds.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.