[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I contact my Oneitis? What do I say? As you can see I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: oneitis1.png (16 KB, 262x306) Image search: [Google]
oneitis1.png
16 KB, 262x306
Should I contact my Oneitis? What do I say? As you can see I tried some time ago and fucked up. Should I call it quits?

pls respond
>>
No. Don't bother. She doesn't want to talk to you.
Trust me. Just go masturbate and get it out of your system now, because if you message her back now, you're going to feel really retarded when she doesn't reply.
>>
>>29128180
That was in April, is there any way to salvage something?
>>
>>29128246
If she hasn't even bothered to contact you in 2 months, there's nothing to salvage.

Sorry anon. Best thing to do now is go to the gym and get ripped. Then you can rub it in the roasties face later.
>>
>>29128046
she's putting no effort into your "Friendship" if you can call it that.

If she were to contact you it would most likely be asking you for or to do something

>>29128557
>>29128180
these anons have the right idea
>>
File: 1465053303266.jpg (201 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1465053303266.jpg
201 KB, 960x720
>>29128046
It's better to ask her out and if she friendzones you never talk to her again you're acting like a beta cuck right now senpai
>>
Trust me she's not interested. Cut all contact with her. Move on. It might feel painfull at first but on the long run it will do you a lot of good
>>
>>29128046
That next level autism.
>>
>>29128046
thats kind of the same response mine gave me too what the fuck
>>
>>29128046
>They're good
>...Alright then.
Why did you get so upset about "they're good?" You reached a dead end in the conversation because you're a boring faggot. Give up on her anon.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.