[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw bad genetics and cant lose weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: 1462381518508.jpg (98 KB, 983x752) Image search: [Google]
1462381518508.jpg
98 KB, 983x752
>tfw bad genetics and cant lose weight
>>
File: 1465285594813.jpg (59 KB, 501x900) Image search: [Google]
1465285594813.jpg
59 KB, 501x900
>tfw subhuman
>>
>>29118414
Take it up with your parents, tell them they breed irresponsibly
>>
File: 1458549993554.jpg (114 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1458549993554.jpg
114 KB, 2048x2048
>the genetics bait

Tried and true, really

I estimate 30-40 (You)s before people realize what's going on

Godspeed OP!
>>
>>29118414
Do tons of drugs that boost your metabolism.

Get on adderall now. I had friends who used to be fat, started adderall and got really thin.
>>
>>29118414
What do you mean bad genetics? If your genetics somehow allow your body to defy the very laws of physics you should be happy because you're going to be famous and rich. Find a scientist asap
>>
File: 1446840033688.jpg (282 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446840033688.jpg
282 KB, 1280x720
Tumblr is the other way down the street.
>>
So I have stretchmarks on my mantits, hips and belly. I-I can still lose weight without loose skin, right?
>>
>>29118559
Absolutely you just have to be sure you lose weight very slowly. Lose skin is caused by losing weight too fast. Now if you're like 300 pounds plus I'm not entirely sure
>>
>>29118438

Technically we don't have free will, so it really is all in our genetics.
>>
File: Fat acceptance no more.jpg (667 KB, 1980x3116) Image search: [Google]
Fat acceptance no more.jpg
667 KB, 1980x3116
>>29118414
>genetics
You sound like a tumblr dyke, are you literally saying you're inferior to actual humans?
>>
>>29118414

Unless you have some rare ass disorder, you can lose weight. It's just calories in, calories out. Just fucking eat less you fucking cow.
>>
>>29118638
>>29118558
you are being kinda problematic right now, ok?
>>
wowik ty kurwo jebana
>>
>>29118626
technically you're a meme and need to kys
>>
>>29118414
>muh genetics

uyjt8h5t8b7igi
>>
File: mass.jpg (68 KB, 1222x376) Image search: [Google]
mass.jpg
68 KB, 1222x376
>>29118608
> Now if you're like 300 pounds plus I'm not entirely sure
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
It's not genetics, but it is often times your family's fault for not raising you right and turning you into a fat glob. I hope you die at 50 fatty, I lmao at your life.
>Select all images with cookies
>>
>>29118414
Why do people flip when genetics are brought up when discussing obesity?

Literally everything about you is determined by genetics. Why is it so hard to believe that your genetics play a significant role in how you gain weight?

>Studies that have focused on inheritance patterns rather than on specific genes have found that 80% of the offspring of two obese parents were also obese, in contrast to less than 10% of the offspring of two parents who were of normal weight.[115] Different people exposed to the same environment have different risks of obesity due to their underlying genetics.[116]

t. wikipedia
>>
>>29118965
Don't lose hope just take your time and lose about a pound a week at most
>>
>>29118642
when will they understand
>>
>>29119044
Because weight loss is literally calories in calories out and if you can disprove that you've changed the laws of physics. Your citation is partially right. When a child is raised by an obese person they are likely to eat like an obese person. Your body can't just magically generate mass no matter how messed up your genetics are
>>
>>29119141
>When a child is raised by an obese person they are likely to eat like an obese person.

>Different people exposed to the same environment have different risks of obesity due to their underlying genetics.[116]

:\
>>
>>29119044
Lord ass parents can't feed themselves correctly why would they know how to feed their kids. Bad habits are passed on not the ability to defy the laws of physics.
>>
>genetics don't allow you to lose weight
this really is bullshit, you know?

there are plenty of actual reasons for having trouble losing weight:
>hormonal/thyroid issues that lower your metabolic rate or fat burn/storage preferences to levels that are simply impossible to combat with diet and exercise alone
>metabolic syndrome from certain medications (antipsychotics and antidepressants)
for example.

but "muh genetics" is not a valid excuse for this.
>>
>genetics break the laws of physics
>this is what fatfucks believe
>>
>>29119215
>he doesn't realize every body metabolizes food differently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gPiS2xsF-E
>>
>>29119141
>>29119215
>le calories in calories out meme
>le i understand physics meme
as bad as armchair psychiatry desu. OP is a faggot, but sometimes shit just isn't that simple.

personally i ate a 1000 calorie deficit for a month, lost no weight, started doing SS with the same deficit and gained 5 pounds in a week with weight lifted barely increasing.

go learn how hormones, the metabolism, and basically the rest of the body works before you start with this garbage.
>>
>>29119250
I've been on a calorie deficit for a month and have lost 18 pounds so far

Your genetics must really be shit
>>
>>29119279
>Your genetics must really be shit
so then we're in agreement
>>
>>29119279
>I've been on a calorie deficit for a month and have lost 18 pounds so far

Loool, impossible unless you're 400 lbs and eat literally nothing for a month
>>
>>29119279
>Your genetics must really be shit
no, i had no problem losing weight before i started a medication. 3 years after stopping that medication and losing weight is basically impossible for me without literally starving myself or eating 300kcal or less per day and falling into malnutrition.

on the bright side the medication did fix what the problem was, so i guess it's not so bad. lipo always exists.
>>
>>29119250
The body cannot produce enery from nothing.
if energy in<energy out you either lose weight or die.
>>
>>29119319
>The body cannot produce enery from nothing.
in a properly functioning body you are 100% right.

however you should take a moment to learn how hormones work before assuming this is a universal truth.
>>
>>29118442
I take adderal and can attest to this.

I never sleep though.
I also want to die 70% on it.
I also can't be arsed to do jackshit without it.
I only take 10mg, too.
>>
>>29118414
Dude, just lift for strength.

If you are one of those fat but fucking massive strong dudes, that is the most macho thing ever. Lifting weights sheds calories too.

Bonus points if you join a rugby club. You'll be in a tight brotherhood you never knew and you'll drown in pussy.
>>
>>29119390
how can a britbong get hold of some adderal
>>
>>29119390
>I also want to die 70% on it.
>I only take 10mg, too.
what the fuck are you talking about faggot
you're not on a comedown 70% of the time and 10mg shouldn't even do that much.
>>29119436
alphabay
>>
>>29119458
and is 10mg enough to start on?
>>
>>29119436
We make tons of it here in Mexico
>>
>>29119469
>and is 10mg enough to start on?
if it's IR and you just want a taste sure. i recommend everyone starts at 30mg XR.
>>
>>29119333
>however you should take a moment to learn how hormones work before assuming this is a universal truth
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>29119458
Maybe I'm just more sensitive to drugs that alter my mood, fellow faggot.

>>29119469
I'd recommend 20mg if you can stomach it.
>>
>tfw bad genetics
>OCD mother, bipolar suicided (ded) father
>father had spine problem, siblings and I inherited it
>literally brother had two discs ground to pieces and needed surgery by the time he was 28
>sister has back problems at like 120lbs
>mother got arthritis in her 30s, if I use a normal computer mouse I get radiating pain
>none of us are fit
>brother is mostly mentally healthy, still misanthropic
>brain screaming at me to work and have kids, got breeder genes from my mother
>26 kissless handholdless virgin
>>
Genetics do play a role. My weight fluctuates between thin and normal in terms of BMI.

I'm one of the few males who is strongly and genuinely attracted to fat girls. I love it. There's limited competition, the girls themselves are often sweet and desperate, and they're easy to control. Make sure not to complement fat girls -- keep them feeling bad. I search specifically for fat girls who state, repeatedly on their profile and in-person, that they're dieting/exercising.

As someone else pointed out, Adderall and Dexedrine (amphetamines) are useful in terms of inducing rapid, and I mean rapid, weight loss. It's not sustainable unless tapered and transitioned. Apart from fat girls, a fat girl who resigns herself to you and pushes to lose weight, and who succeeds, is amazing. A thin girl with a fat girl's self-esteem is a beautiful, delicate thing.
>>
>le jus stop eating junk food xDxD it's that simple, le calories out calories in xD
>le cardio le lift weights

sigh... yeah just tell the heroin addict to stop doing heroin, the autist to stop being autistic or the virgin to stop doing the virgin walk

some habits are ingrained and are very VERY hard to break
>>
>>29119545
Yeah but like all vices it can be broken. You might slip up every once in a while but take it a day at a time and work at it. It's not like you're doing anything else with your life.
>>
>>29119545
I don't understand how it can be that hard.

>Don't keep unhealthy snack foods in the house, don't buy more
>Prepare healthier foods in large amounts beforehand, and then refrigerate or freeze them so you can't use laziness as an excuse to slip up
You may still feel hungry, but this way you would have to actively choose to go back to your old ways.

It's nowhere near the same as a heroin addict quitting heroin. A heroin addict's body is dependent on heroin, your body is not dependent on chips or soda, but food in general--what sort of food it is really doesn't matter as long as you don't exceed 2000~ calories. Autism is an incurable mental illness one is born with, not the same thing.
>>
>>29119545

>He can't stop eating

Fucking fatties I swear
You are fucking disgusting, constantly god damn eating something
>>
>>29119482
basically some medications interfere with leptin production among other things with is responsible for insulin usage and causes you to store sugars as fats preferentially instead of burn them even if you need them.

some interfere with histamine receptors and cause your appetite to shoot up as if you hadn't eaten in weeks and it's basically something you can't control. the feeling of hunger isn't really describable to someone who hasn't experienced it.

anything that interferes with serotonin, noradrenaline, or dopamine systems also causes the hunger issues and minor leptin issues.
>>
>>29119650
>what sort of food it is really doesn't matter as long as you don't exceed 2000~ calories
>everyone has a BMR of 2000
kill yourself out of this thread.
>>
>>29119333
Energy cannot be created or destroyed. Only transfered.
>>
>>29119482
>>29119888
forgot to mention

once you get hit with metabolic syndrome you also run into leptin issues making it much harder than just "calories in calories out bro!"

not to mention thyroid problems but those are easily overcome. metabolic syndrome is much harder to fix.
>>
>>29118965
You WILL have loose skin. Your skin stretched out too much and for too long for it to shrink back. The only option you have available is to get skin surgery, but obviously you must lose the excess weight first.
>>
>>29118438
cheers m803543
>>
File: imgres.jpg (15 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
15 KB, 228x221
Fuck you op, im a vegan and have shit metabolism but im too lazy to do exercises!

tl;dr
I gave up and became a lardass, dont me like me son
>>
>bad genetics
So, basically evolution?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.