[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10 Most Evil School Bullies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10
File: sddefault.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45X2GlEw-_Y

Well, how do you hold up? Can you beat this?
>>
I get these bad flashbacks every time I see the word "Bully".
I had so many during middle school.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LjjOJCDDWE
Sandnigger make the worst bullies.
>>
File: 1424151971695.jpg (39 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1424151971695.jpg
39 KB, 500x738
>>29107265
>the attacker was questioned by police but released on bail
>released on bail
>released
>>
>>29107265
Any supervising adult who fails to end a bullying episode deserves immediate termination. Any child who continuously perpetrates bullying should have a black mark on their record that appears on high school transcripts and be sent to alternative school after a number of strikes. Severe physical damage in the context of unprovoked and/or repeated bullying should be met with jail/juvie time. Any child found repeatedly in the presence of bullying (aka bystanders and instigators) should be suspended for 1-3 days.

I understand conflicts and fights happen with children. However, malicious bullying to the point of serious physical and mental damage should be severely punished.
>>
My only bullying was during gym class as the teacher had to leave the locker room because he was an older male and people were getting changed. This caused it to be ripe for bullying, it was the only place I was picked on.

I ended up beaten, strangled and completely stripped down all in the same year. They changed the rules because of me.
>>
Heres on of a guy talking about what happend to him during school, made me fucking mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_rYa0Wjffg
>>
>>29109406
>AngryAussie talking about bullying

Lol, I understand he is hosting someone else talking about bullying but hes a fucking faggot.
>>
the trick is to respond to any violence extremely disproportionately. schools are run like prisons, reputation is everything, and if you're the weird kid the best you can hope for is a reputation for brutality. sure, you get in trouble at first, but once your stay in the hole is over, no one fucks with the kid who strangles other kids or stabs them with pencils
>>
ok
>when I was like 10 or something
>in winter they used to clear the streets of snow half way through winter
>the piled it into the cul de sacs
>So this pile was probably about 12 feet tall or somewhere thereabouts
>All the kids would go play on it and spend the rest of the winder making a fort out of it
>I was one of the youngest kids in the neighborhood
>they decide to exclude me and throw snowballs at me when I try to climb on the pile
>this was in the days when our family had one old shitty computer, one tv with bunny ear antennas, before the days of 8 year olds on fucking ipads and shit so there was literally nothing else to do
>Eventually they just keep throwing snowballs
>they aren't really snowballs, they're just ice chunks
>I get fed up
>go grab metal shovel (not spade)
>fight my way up because I'm so angry I don't even care
>get to the main chump
>slam the metal shovel straight down onto his food
>he was wearing shoes
>Broke his foot
>he spent the rest of winter inside and the kids never bothered me again
>they still included me but I think they had some respect out of fear that I didn't know what limits were
>I didn't know what they were
>anyway, after this I decided I wanted to be able to defend myself
>Tell dad I want to do boxing
>boxing it is
>after 6 months of boxing I could beat up any kid at my school without breaking a sweat, even the older kids
>nobody ever bullied me again though so there was no point
>I never got to fuck somebody up and be the underdog or whatever I thought I could be
>rip
>>
>>29110811
i meant that they still excluded me
>>
why are kids so cruel?
i was never bullied but the OPs video just perplexes me, at least as adults, if there is a weak link they usually get ignored and left alone, but kids will literally bully each other to death
>>
File: A3xgKQZ.png (629 KB, 825x571) Image search: [Google]
A3xgKQZ.png
629 KB, 825x571
>>29110342
Just be unpredictable.

Just last week there was this annoying ass kid that would put his feet in my hair until out of the blue I grabbed his ankles and yanked him forward and his head slammed against the floor

Yeah the american education system is absolutely fucked but that ain't my problem, I ain't no doormat and you fuck with the bull you get the horns nigga
>>
>>29111014
Because thats what life is. Bullies will usually be very succesful at least socially. I mean they might end up heroin addict but they'll still get laid and have friends.
>>
>>29111151
but that doesnt explain why children are so cruel , and they always say "children are the future"
>>
File: 8479055.jpg (134 KB, 433x480) Image search: [Google]
8479055.jpg
134 KB, 433x480
>be sophomore
>kid named richard has bullied me since 7th grade because he failed a grade and was held back and therefore bigger than everyone else
>slapped me in the back of the head, called me fag, took my stuff
>in high school it became more violent
>walking up behind me and kicking my legs out from under me then kicking me a few times on the ground before going on
>I complained to teachers and administration several times but they would just say "richard stahp it" without ever following up and make it worse
>one day after he took an entire pack of pencils I bought right in front of me and walked away, I had enough
>grab math textbook, walk up behind him, shout "Hey DICK!"
>when he turns around I swing with all my might and smash the spine of the book into his face
>tackle him to ground and start wildly punching while screaming I'm going to kill his fucking family and cut his mother's throat in her sleep and all this edgy bullshittery
>I probably only punched him 5 times before one of his friends pushed me off and started stomping on me
>several students and teachers all heard my death threats and the version of events that spreads around school is psycho anon attacked poor richard for no reason :(
>get suspended for entire semester. Told I have to go to mandatory counseling and write an apology letter to richard before I can go back to school
>drop out
>get he'd
>now I work in a factory with a bunch of mexicans that don't speak english
At least I still have anime
>>
>>29107265

It's sickening how most of these bullies probably grew up to get married and have successful careers. They can directly be the result of someone's death and still live a normal life.

It's unfair.
>>
>>29111187
I dunno but i believe its a big discussion subject,you may find a lot of stuff on the internet about it.
>>
The worst that I've got is bricks and rocks being thrown at me (mostly missing me but one smashed the fuck out of one of my shins), and being jabbed and hit with tree branches.

Oh, I got punched a bunch, and had a tennis ball hit at my groin so hard I couldn't move for 5 minutes.

But yeah, no one ever actually scarred me, so it's all good right? Lol.
>>
>>29111241
I'm a bully (at least during 2years i was) who grew up to be a khv robot, AMA
>>
>>29110342

Unpopular kid acting violently will be seen as a potential shooter and be treated like a monster.

A popular kid acting violently will still have a prom date because he is as 'just asserting his dominance' . Popular kids continue to get away with murder every year because of their age and social status.

If you are unpopular and defend yourself, the school , police, and student body will be against. Remember, you are attacking someone who has tons of friends. Those friends will not like that. You'll get bullied even more.

Fighting back is hardly the answer. You have to fight smart. You can't stoop to a bully's level because it will always backfire.
>>
>>29111187
It's a mixture of a bunch of things that mix like bleach and ammonia.

Human beings are just naturally sadistic on some level and when you get to be about age 13 you begin to come into your own and experience pressure to act a certain way. A way to ensure that you don't get fucked with is just to fuck with other people and / or block them out. You also just like fucking with people, it's fun and it has its place when people are just acting dumb and obnoxious.

It's complicated and people think you're a pussy if you don't stand up for yourself and an autist if you're too reactionary.
>>
>>29107265
>pencil sharpener slasher

reminds me of when some kids forced my middle finger into a pencil sharpener and twisted my fingernail off in like 4th grade. probably more painful than the roastie got but at least i healed without surgery
>>
Bullies have literally gotten away with driving drunk and killing a baby. Bullies have literally gotten away with bringing a gun to school. Bullies have gotten away with rape. All because they are rich, they were the popular kid, or they were on a sports team.

A popular kid could walk into the highschool's daycare and start stabbing everyone's babies and only get suspended for 3 days. He'll still get plenty of girlfriends. He'll grow up with a job at Google and get married to a beautiful smart woman and live in a 2 story house.

Rich beautiful charismatic people always get remembered in a positive light. Serial killers get movies made by them. Criminal masterminds get referenced in children cartoons.
>>
>>29111240
My god. Holy Shit. Amen brother.
>>
Who else here was the bully?
>Fundie kid
>Real weirdo, had no friends
>Used to beat the shit out of him after school
>Called him a freak, said he was full of bugs, told him to kill himself
>mfw he did

Good memories.
>>
File: 68.png (131 KB, 353x331) Image search: [Google]
68.png
131 KB, 353x331
>>29111754
this is very shit bait anon good job
>>
>David Eisenhauer on this list

Literally why?
>>
File: ready 2 rock and fucking roll.jpg (84 KB, 540x571) Image search: [Google]
ready 2 rock and fucking roll.jpg
84 KB, 540x571
>>29111754
>said he was full of bugs
>>
>>29107265
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45X2GlEw-_Y

Literally worse than niggers.
>>
>>29107265

Bullies don't get punished harshly because on a subconscious level normal people think bullying is necessary to weed out the weak. Watch videos on YT of kids being bullied, watch as the teachers do nothing. Then watch when certain victims stand up for themselves and actually attack a bully back. Then the teacher steps in.

This is because bullying is actually encouraged. On a certain gut level everyone despises weakness. They want to see it either stomped out in a Darwinian process, or forged into something stronger. Just watch videos of bullies and you will come to the same conclusion.
>>
>>29107265
And teachers demand higher pay... S m h
>>
>American school system
Holy shit, why do you guys punish someone of they stood up for themselves.
>Be me
>Someone bullying my brother (twin) acting all tough
>Walk up to him and tell him tk stop
He was two years older and bigger than me)
>He doesn't one thing lead to another we get into a fist fight
>Beat him up, and literally make a joke out of him
>Teachers come
>Get schooled
That's it. No more on less, they heard the whole story and decided it was okay.
All of this haopens in the usa because of your stupid mixed sex schools.
>>
>>29112732
Completely divorced from reality. Everyone and their mothers roots and stands up for anything resembling a weak underdog. People cheer like baboons when a bully gets his ass handed to him

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1e9_1354027157
>>
File: aaaaa.jpg (40 KB, 306x361) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.jpg
40 KB, 306x361
>>29112732

What you said is right.

Bullying however, does build character.

The correct innocent sweet justice character.
>>
ive only had a bullying situation where i turned my class against this one dumbass kid i didnt like in 4th grade

even my teacher called me the """ringleader"" behind the """plot""" and that I orchestrated the whole ordeal (it was true but i didnt like the choice of words she used)

other than that i never saw any major bullying at my schools, where did you guys live?
>>
>>29113082
>All of this haopens in the usa because of your stupid mixed sex schools.
What do you mean, what countries have exclusively single sex schools?

Why would that help anything?
>>
>>29113134
Most schools here are single sex, we do have unisex schools.
But in imho when you mix the two genders together a lot of pressure and laws apply to the kids. Like how rough housing is banned in the USA, mainly because girls can't keep up. Feminist won't talk about that.
Btw is feminist another word for autistic?
>>
>>29107265
Bullying is just natural selection, some humans have to make sure the other humans have the genes to be up to the test so they are tested constantly until the other human either submits or fights back, in the old days most bullies were solved by the bully victim just fucking murdering them when their guard was down. While the bullies themselves dont know this bullying seems to be natural human behavior and happens more often if you have low empathy thats why kids can bully random people because kids have under developed empathic abilities compared to teenagers or adults, same reason teenagers are dicks because their empathy is weaker than adults which is why your bully who treated you shit in highschool no longer bothers you at all.
>>
>>29107265
I've never understood how people can allow themselves to be bullied. Even if you're physically small, you can still retaliate in other ways.

Someone is giving you shit at school? Kick him down a flight of stairs.
>>
>>29107265
> Mom, Dad can you help me burn this disabled girl alive in her house?

y tho?
>>
>>29113215
Defending yourself shouldn't get you punished. America is just retarded and it has nothing to do with mixed-sex schools
>>
File: 1430739208703.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1430739208703.gif
2 MB, 325x235
why are American school teachers so fucking retarded? most of these stories come from there

granted here in bongland the female teachers are like yours, but the men at least have the balls to punish these scumbags

>mfw one based teacher with almost no evidence of bullying put 5 of these faggots on permanent expulsion
>mfw one of them died in a fight like a month later

that teacher must have experienced the same when he was younger though, he knew exactly what was going on most of the time just by guessing
>>
>>29113093

Yes, precisely as I said, if you read and comprehended properly. People like to watch bullying play out as a Darwinian drama. People want to either see the weakling crushed, or for the bullying to turn them into the strong underdog that conquers.
>>
>>29113294
It was just a prank, bro! She just wanted to scare her!

I'm pretty sure I could never be a teacher because if I ever saw bullying I would take it too far, probably slam some little kids head into a desk.
>>
>>29113321
Have you ever been to school with girls, girls are the root of evil my man
>>
I wasn't bullied because people knew I was a fiend. Full erection upon being touched by anyone, shooting loads from pain
>>
>>29113410

You'd probably turn around and see "bullying" that ended up being the kid defending themselves from the bully.

Teachers are clueless. They have to split their attention thirty different ways working a shit job for crappy pay and then when they do see stuff like that they don't get the full picture.
>>
>>29107265
the human race is fucked. We really are all just animals masquerading as sapient beings
>>
>>29110342
Sampson I wish I had you as a mentor when I was a kid in school. That is brilliant.
>>
>>29113525
I think teachers notice more than you think, they just have their hands tied by bureaucracy and over-protective parents of little demons that think little billy and stacy can't possibly be bullies. The best they can do is separate kids. Had that happen to me in school, but then the bullies would just wait until after school and jump me of school grounds.

There really just needs to be legal repercussions to bullying. Teachers aren't law enforcement and shouldn't be expected to be. If there is physical assault going on the police should be involved and the kid should get the same treatment an adult assaulting another adult would get. Too bad it will never happen because people somehow think being a sociopath under the age of 18 doesn't really count and that they'll grow out of it. Nah, they don't grow out of it, they just learn to channel it in other ways than physical violence.
>>
>>29107265
and these schools will wonder why a school shooting happened to them
>>
>>29113339
>People want to either see the weakling crushed
You're retarded, no one likes that
>>
reasons why you don't stand up against a bully physically:

>once you have the upper hand, his friends will join in and stomp you
>if it's a cool kid, he'll become the victim and you'll get bullied more
>those that fight back are more like to face more serious trouble than the bully
>if you're not used to controlling your anger, you'll either fight poorly or seriously hurt someone
>teachers do not care unless it's their own children getting involved (they also face losing their job and other legal repercussions)
>it's better to be a loser with no friends than a loser with 100 enemies
>people respect restraint. Never do anything a bully that could seriously injure him
>be mindful about blows to head, you can put someone in a coma or kill them
>>
>>29107480
It is a 12 year old.
>>
>>29114024
top cuck

that was well thought out bait but a bit too obvious
>>
>>29107265
>Sexting whore kills herself

and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>29107265
>>29111014
>why are kids so cruel?

EVERY person in our society goes through school.

EVERY:
>thief
>narcissist
>thug
>drug dealer
>psychopath
>people who commit serious assaults
>murderer
>guy who shouts "FAGGOT" at you from the safety of his car

They all went to school. They were the bullies.
>>
File: 1419791711269.jpg (22 KB, 427x356) Image search: [Google]
1419791711269.jpg
22 KB, 427x356
>>29111310
Unfortunately this.

Fighting fire with fire only leads to yourself getting in trouble while your bully will play the innocent party and possibly turn it around to say that it was you bullying him.

On that video;
>Kid getting bullied
>Kid gets cornered in the gym hall
>Pushes one of them back
>Gets a 3 day suspension while the bullies receive less punishments

There's no justice in the world. Sad but true.
>>
File: 5.png (17 KB, 946x150) Image search: [Google]
5.png
17 KB, 946x150
>>29107265
Found a comment by a future robot
>>
From what I have pretty muxh anyone who hets bullied deserves it. They are usually the unaware obnoxious autists they need to be bullied into submission
>>
>>29113991
Google colloseum
>>
>>29107265
Holy fuck #1-2 get real
If I was at the school in #2 I would fucking kill that teacher
>>
>>29108175
You should be a principal anon , you sound like a just guy
>>
>>29114400
>Fighting fire with fire only leads to yourself getting in trouble while your bully will play the innocent party and possibly turn it around to say that it was you bullying him.

This literally happened to me. Bully I bashed put on a real act and the admin called a fucking ambulance to check him out. Then the principle tried to pin some other kid getting bashed after school onto me.
>>
>>29107265
i swear to fucking god this triggers me so hard. These teachers should be fired and charged for doing fuck all about it. Anyone who is a bully should outirght kill themselves. Just pull the fucking trigger you pieces of shit.
>>
shanni is hot, what a fucking babe shes going to be grown up, clearly bully was some fat wanabe stacy

as for bullying, we did some teasing, taking away someone bag or something, calling eachother names but if anyone tried to physically harm the weak the bully got beaten up rather fast

fucked up societies you have there
>>
>>29107265
>that number 1

FUCKING GET REKT the child should be in there for life as well.
>>
>>29108175
this so much. One of the main reasons some bullies so so vicious are that they know they can get away with almost anything. Bring in severe punishment. Hell i'd take it one step further and if they are found to be bullying on multiple occassions to outright deny them of their high school GED and have them publically named and shamed in the media so when they try to find their first job nobody will hire them.
>>
>be about 15
>been bullied relentlessly throughout my entire school life
>abused, called names, humiliated, hit, etc
>this one guy in particular gave me shit the most
>be in maths class
>he grabs my bag and throws it to the other end of the room
>some girls giggle
>all my stuff flys everywhere
>i've had enough
>i get up and pull him out of his seat and throw him to the ground
>i stare at him
>all eyes were on me and the class was dead silent
>i had the chance to beat him senseless and end it all right then and there
>i chose not to
>i collected my things and sat down
>the bullying continued till the day i graduated

i still regret it till this day and i graduated 4 and a half years ago. I had the chance to end it all and i didnt take the shot. Sure i would of been suspended but it wouldnt of meant shit in the long run.
>>
>>29114400
>>29116299
Who cares, at least you stood up for yourself. When you stand up for yourself there will be many people that will latch onto you and try to bring you down.

You showed them you aren't someone to fuck with, and that is how it should be.
>>
based teacher stories? based teacher story

>be 14
>middle of the pack, not a victim
>autist joins the class
>savagely bullied
>teachers can never catch the bullies
>nothing happens
>autist on verge of suicide
>new teacher arrives
>every day bully gets detention for no reason
>can't go to sport practice
>can't do his clubs
>every day: detention
>get detention one day
>same room as bully
>new teacher walks in
>bully asks why he got detention
>based teacher looks him straight in the eyes

"there is no reason. there's nothing you can say or do. i'm wrecking your life because i can. not a great feeling, is it?"

>gave bully detention every day for the rest of the year
>>
>only friends I ever have start to pick on me to get attention from Stacy
>think it's cool to use me as a tool to climb their way on the social ladder
>staying overnight as a summer vacation party one day
>ringleader starts to pick on me
>pay no attention to it until they start taking swings at me
>some grills were there so they were trying to impress them by "asserting male dominance" or some shit
>Chad friend really trying hard to impress them
>suddenly kick it into high gear
>starts punching and kicking the shit out of me
>my rage had gotten to boiling point
>I had put up with so much shit from everyone
>leaped on top of head Chad
>all of my friends stop laughing at me as I beat the chads face in
>ensured head Chad got a shiner
>stood up, head Chad holding his punched in stomach on the ground
>normies scared of me the entire night
>head chads grill friends he brought from his other school were actually flirting with me
>head normie disrespected the entire night
>literally know what it was like to feel alpha for one night

If I could relive one day in my life it would be that one
>>
>>29111240
wow...... thats fucked up bro
>>
>>29113323
Former teacher here in America. I only worked for a semester. I saw a kid getting beat up at recess and I pulled the attacker off and sent him to the principal. He cried to his rich parents that I grabbed him and I was immediately fired and my teaching license revoked. That's why.
>>
>>29116719
Met my oneitis doing detention for bashing a bully... Almost made it worthwhile (bully got no consequences for bullying me, it was all "my fault")
>>
Were you all fatherless and raised by grandma like me? Just curious.
>>
>>29116852
That is so fucked up, have a (you).

Plus, at least with the bully from a broken home with abusive parents and all that, you know he'll end up in prison in a few years once he hits 18.

Rich bully chads will probably end up as Pro Athletes, or managing Daddy's company
>>
Any other ausfags not experience anything like this? Was it because my High School only had about 900 students? I certainly got my fair share of shit but a lot of it was banter or you'd fight and it'd be over afterwards. Also everyone hated the "bullies" anyway. Especially near the end of High School. One of our School's bullies necked himself.
>>
>>29116852
>>29116991
what a broken goddamn system lmao

what the fuck
>>
>>29116990
I was, i blame her for my weakness
dad and mom are stacey and chad, brother who was raised in russia became alpha football team capt and now has a wife.

thanks grandma
>>
>>29114069
Doesn't matter he's a savage animal who belongs in a cage
>>
>younger kids in high school wanted to act tough
>would do this by bullying the biggest pussies that were older than them
>only did it to people they knew wouldnt do anything back
>im sitting eating lunch, one tries to pull my chair out from behind me
>doesnt work, i then walk over to his table
>him and his friends just look at me with smug looks on their faces
>takes his schoolbag, open it and empty all of the contents into a bin
>he tries to stop me but i kick him over
>pour some juice into the bin on top of his stuff
>throw the rest of it onto him
>he starts to take all of his ruined stuff out of the bin, choking back tears while his friends giggle

i never even got in trouble for it because he never went to a teacher
>>
if my kids got bullied i'd send them to a kickboxing class, and tell them to beat the ever living shit out of the person who bullied them. even if it got him suspended i'd be be proud
>>
>>29116607
should've pushed his shit in then and there
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.