[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25+ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1457322043040.png (34 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1457322043040.png
34 KB, 470x512
Any robots over 25 or older on tonight?

How you holding up?
>>
26 here

getting into a deeper and deeper hole everyday
and I don't have the energy to crawl out of it.
>>
>>29087348
Just fine. I stopped caring about women 4 years ago. I just don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>29087348

>over 25 or older
>on tonight

yep, you're fucked
>>
Just turned 25 last week.

Doesn't feel good. I'm not where I wish I had been at this age. I'm so behind. Still a virgin. I my first salary job the day after my bday it's not a lot but it's something. Still I hate it.

Part of the reason why I'm in this position is because of my family but they're also the reason why I'm still trucking along.
>>
I'm 33. Want some advice? You mothafuckas are NOT old. You're babies with facial hair. Go out and get it. That is all.
>>
>>29087383

You could always be pulled out, but then again most robots don't have that option.
>>
25, I wish for death everyday but it never comes.
>>
26 here. Workin 2 jobs wage cuckin.

All hail the corporatocracy
>>
>>29087480
haha nah it's over
I've tried everything
>>
I'll be 26 in a month. Currently working dead end wage slave job and living at home still.

Only thing that gets me by is drinking and smoking weed.
>>
>>29087348
alienating everyone, including myself

day by day, the crushing weight of everything is grinding me down

can no longer think. my mind just won't do it, i think it gave up or i see that it wont help anything now
>>
>>29087633
>Only thing that gets me by is drinking and smoking weed.

The worsening hangovers aren't deterring you?
>>
File: image.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>>29087542
Two jobs reporting in.

It's true misery.
>>
>>29087665
Not really, I'd rather deal with that than have to be sober
>>
>>29087469
>You mothafuckas are NOT old.

27 is the official start of old age.
>>
File: 06-27-05.jpg (34 KB, 356x350) Image search: [Google]
06-27-05.jpg
34 KB, 356x350
>>29087348
>30, turning 31 this year
>live at home
>No friends for about 8 years
>No GF in about 6 years
>4chan and youtube comments are my only sources of human interaction
>haven't smoke weed in over 2 years because my one guy got too old and stopped selling, and also have no money now
>got fired from my job that I worked at for 9 years, been NEET for two years since, too scared/depressed to look for new job since
>college dropout, no degree
>no purpose or direction in life
>probably got like literally 100$ left in my savings account, been just using to pay off my monthly cell phone bill - while no one ever calls me and I never call anyone I just use my parents' wifi to play anime games and shitpost from my bed.
>didn't go to the dentist in about 12 years until recently, rotten molar got pulled as well as my wisdom teeth, plenty more dental work to get done though.
>thought I got AIDS or something from the last girl I was with, turns out it was just Hep C
>balding
>getting fat
>while getting tested for AIDS and other funny diseases, doctor noticed my thyroid levels were low, gotta get tested again tomorrow probably

All in all, doing relatively pretty good. I'm psychologically in a better place than I was at when I was 25.

After taking all sorts of community college bullshit courses and buying useless books and whatever else I finally figured out what I wasn't good at and what I didn't enjoy and didn't want to do, so finally figured what I DO want to do with my life.

Also that job I got fired from was such a terribly shitty shit place to work at, especially the last few years. Getting shitcanned was a blessing in disguise.

The fact that I've been paying for a pointless celphone also acts as a countdown and fixed deadline for how long I could stay NEET. I could spend another two years playing F2P anime games and not doing anything if I had the money but even that is getting old.

>cont wall of text
>>
>>29087790
Also r9k was often an enabler and waste of time and place where I'd be like "oh I might be a waste of life but not as much as this other guy who collects cum in his grandmother's mason jars" but it did actually every now and then provide me with good advice and positive reinforcement.
>>
I turn 25 in three weeks. I'm absolutely fucked aren't i
>>
>>29087866
That's entirely up to you, actually.

And even then at 30 you'll be looking back like "oh well actually I wasn't even fucked at all!"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.