[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which one where you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: the-breakfast-club-netflix.jpg (151 KB, 1686x806) Image search: [Google]
the-breakfast-club-netflix.jpg
151 KB, 1686x806
>bender
>Clair
>Andrew
>Ralph
>Allison
>>
>>29080428
brain / basket case
>>
>>29080509
Somewhere between basket case and brain with a touch of princess :^)
>>
File: Allison-403.jpg (256 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Allison-403.jpg
256 KB, 900x900
I wish I had an Allison gf
>>
The brain but without the brain.
>>
>>29080428
None of them. I have no friends.
>>
bender reporting in
>>
>>29081140
this, perfectly put my friend
>>
God I fucking hate this movie.
>>
>>29080428
Allison, forever and always
>>
>>29081250
Because it shows the cliques getting along? Very r9k insulting I agree.
>Basket case but dressed like Ralph.
>>
>>29081438
Not only that but because of that fucking acapella movie every normie flocks to it and says it's a fucking masterpiece because they're taught how to think from the fucking media they consume and how they are nice to the nerds but when in reality after the movie fucking ends and they all go back to school nothing fucking changes everyone is the same stuck up fucking prick and asshole God I fucking seethe in anger at this fucking movie.
>>
The criminal. If I'd been caught for every crime I've committed I'd be in prison forever
>>
How hilarious is it that the guy that played the athlete/jock/chad is 5'4?
>>
All of them except for athlete and princess.
>>
cross between criminal and basket case
>>
>>29081663
He was on the wrestling team though. Being stalky is good, jus sayin. Memes aside my father is shorter than my mother and I've always rolled my eyes at the manlet meme.
>>
>>29080428
mix of criminal and basket case, been a weird ride for me, lads.
>>
>>29082138
story time?

o
r
i
g
I
N
A
L
>>
I'm fucking Bryan, successful at school but loser miserable social life, the one who stays alone after the breakfast club
>>
why does this board like this "just bee yourself" movie with corny and predictable characters/story
>>
Im the guy to the right, offcam, trying to take a creepshot of some qt's ass.
>>
>>29082243
So Allisons ass?
>>
i wasn't any of those. wasn't smart enough to be a bryan, wasn't scummy enough to be a bender, had no interest in sports.

out of all those i'd say i was more like bender than the others though
>>
>>29081474
That isn't what you are supposed to take from this movie though.

Even Bender says that they're all going to treat one another the same after the detention.

The movie has not really aged too well, it is still a great movie, but high school is a much different experience now.
>>
>>29082409
what? it's one of the handful of movies from the 80s that has aged extremely well. the stereotypes are a bit different now, but they're still here.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.