[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does every faggo-bot on this website think that every woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tourrete.png (218 KB, 375x363) Image search: [Google]
tourrete.png
218 KB, 375x363
Why does every faggo-bot on this website think that every woman that has had sex is a slutty whore that's only out for their money, and that every virgin is an innocent little puppy that will be loyal to them and them only for the rest of their lives?
>>
>>29080272
You have no power here you dumb roastie.

Fuck off back into the real world.
>>
>>29080272
>t. gold digging whore that sees her pool of post 30 beta bucks dwindling
>>
>>29080292

I guess i'm flattered you think i'm a woman, but no, i'm just self aware enough not to spiral into a whirlpool of self hatred.
>>
Is not about her being a slut. Most people here just want a girl who has never been with someone else, like them. They want to be first and last.
>>
>>29080754

I guess I can understand that, but the only things Ive seen on here are from disgusting weirdos who want someone not for them, but so they can eat them out and not feel gross
>>
>>29080272
I have every single one of those OP
Yes I have this bullshit
Yes it hurts not being able to stand perfectly still, stay quiet or even pay attention for something for over 30 seconds
>>
it's stupid, if they ever once considered it logically. a virgin whose first experience with sex would be the sight of their tiny disgusting unwashed disease riddled cocks would be way more curious to fuck outside of their relationship. a better indicator of what they consider "loyalty" would be, well, a woman who had been loyal in her past relationships, which would have to be someone already experienced. basically they want to be with an untested woman who they have no idea how she will behave in a sexual relationship over the actually monogamous women they want. but of course that's not what it's really about for them. they just want to be the only ones who ever had power over her. they want virgins because they are fucking sick pieces of shit that want the smell of an untainted cunt. they want purity for the most perverted of reasons. and they dont see the hypocrisy of it.
>>
>>29081425

The way Is see it is that they want an "un-tainted" person because someone who has never been in a relationship or had sex wouldn't know what they are missing out on dating/fucking some social outcast weaboo
>>
Girls who have had more sexual partners are better in the sack. Do you want a fucking lie still perma frost virgin?
>>
>>2908142
mmmhrnnnnnng purity.....
>>
>>29080272
Well, here's why we only want virgins:

Would you rather drink a coke never been touched before, or drink one that's had someone's dick in it? Same thing for women, would you rather kiss a girl who's only had food in her mouth, or kiss one that's had someone else's dick in it?

Once a woman touches a man's cock, even if it's Chad's, she loses much of her value. Bottom line, ladies: don't have sex, ever, unless you are absolutely sure you want to spend the rest of your life with someone. Actually, you probably shouldn't even masturbate either. That goes for both guys and girls. Sexual pleasure and thoughts of any kind is bad and it's ultimately holding you back.
>>
>>29080272
Because it's true you fucking retard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.