[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I truly, honestly believe that 2016 is going to be the worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 640x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 640x784
I truly, honestly believe that 2016 is going to be the worst fucking year.

>why?

It's a feeling. Shit's been really hitting the existential fan lately.

Normies infested this board, nigger memes have plagued threads. Women, it turns out, are general cunts, most of the politicians we have are just shit, ISIS, massive school shootings, Star Wars, etc

This year had been a complete fucking disaster, and with tensions between races at an all-time high, something next year might start either:

>a race riot here in the US
>a war between countries

Tumblr had this year by the balls, but next year they'll be all pushed aside when actual conflict arises famfam.
>>
NO WE MUST MAKE 2016-2025 A GREAT PERIOD OF TIME
IT'S GONNA CHANGE BIG TIME BUBBA BOY
AAAAHHHH
LETS GET STARTED SHALL WEEEEE
>>
The racebaiting will keep getting worse, those people from asianmasculinity and all those other obscure subreddits need stop using this place to push their agendas and alleviate their insecurities
>>
Here are my predictions on 2016:

>internal uprising of ISIS fighters who came in here as "syrian refugees" doing mass coordinated attacks across Yurope all on the same day
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

>Black Lives Matter / Black Panthers coordinate terrorist attacks against white people and start shooting
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/04/black-panther-and-ferguson-protester-get-prison-in-bomb-plot-conspiracy/

>Attempt on Donald Trump's life at a rally by liberal protestors but of course they will fail
I think this will happen because there are so many idiots claiming it's Hitler 2.0 yet have no idea of his policies past what comedy central says.

We already have people interrupting him at his rallies. All it takes is for some huffy egotistical "victimized" black man to take it a step further.
>>
nah my guess is it will be about a decade before any real shit happens
Expect polyamory to become much more common in the mean time, and just general degeneracy, but that will be a big one
trust me on this, I'm good
>>
>>25244860
>internal uprising of ISIS fighters who came in here as "syrian refugees" doing mass coordinated attacks across Yurope all on the same day
They are not nearly organized enough to accomplish this
>Black Lives Matter / Black Panthers coordinate terrorist attacks against white people and start shooting
Hahah no, thanks to social media they will bitch online for eternity and never actually do anything
>Attempt on Donald Trump's life at a rally by liberal protestors but of course they will fail
HAHAHA, same thing I just said x1000. Perhaps a very dedicated commie will try, but not some liberal pussy.
>>
>>25244947
they already did called the Paris Attacks. It was highly coordinated

They already tried but were caught by the FBI trafficking firearms and trying to buy explosives

It's only a matter of time before the hate for Trump grows to a stupidly high amount.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.