[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find a nice girl who wants me to be loving and doting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1329873308139.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1329873308139.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
Where do I find a nice girl who wants me to be loving and doting and smother her with attention 24/7? I don't want to have to fix my mental illness just to get married ;__;
Qualifications she needs
>able to love me
>able to accept me
>likes me being smothering and obsessive and clingy (BUT NOT ABUSIVE)
>>
try hrder and better?
>>
>>25244358
you're not a fucking puppy dude nobody wants to adopt (date) a person who's entirely dependant on them

just try fucking people for a while
>>
>>25245415
Sex is icky. I'd take care of them too. Preferably we'd both be really dependent. I know that's unhealthy but it's what I want. I could try the uhh sex thing but um. It sounds traumatic. How does it even work? There's a girl that's really into me do I just ask her if I have sex with her? Like in the bathroom during our break or something? Lmao
>>25245354
I don't like to try because I don't want to inflict myself upon unsuspecting normies. But being upfront makes people go "oh...uhhhh...nevermind ha..ha" you know what I mean?
>>
>>25245444
dude are you seriously role playing as a retarded tripfag on r9k

it would be less sad if you were legit
>>
>>25245471
I'm only half joking. I mean, magnifying glass and all you know? But to be honest I find sex repulsive. I would love if someone were patient enough to get me to a point where I was ok with sex but I don't see that happening. The bathroom thing was a joke, clearly I'd take her into the back room where there's more privacy.
Asking someone if they want to have sex just sounds so rapey. I mean, sex in general seems so. Idk. I'd be so worried the whole time that they had only agreed because they were afraid since I'm a guy and they're a girl and guys kill girls and stuff idk idk
>>
You won't. They get tired of that shit within the first 5 minutes. Do fucked you shit to people. Destroy your empathy. A dude with no remorse toward a women is like Coke to them.
>>
>>25245545
I don't wanna be like that though. I hate that attitude, I hate how it makes me feel. I'm trying to redeem myself the sins of my past etc. Gotta make someone happy for eternity to make up for my stupid shit. I'm just so bad at it and I lose control sometimes and it's awful. Sometimes I really think I'd be better off killing myself, save everyone the pain you know? I don't want to exist for my own pleasure, I'm tired im so tired
>>
There's plenty of chicks who will go for that, but they might not be pretty or thin. If you can handle that, lowering your standards, then you'll find it. Remember, looks fade eventually anyway, and most girls look the same in the dark or from behind. Good luck bro
>>
>>25245653
I don't care about looks. Never really have. Looks fade, they're useless on an emotional level, they do nothing for compatibility. The standards that I have are what I greentexted in the OP. I'm actually really accepting and understanding I think? And I can handle psychosis and stuff, I mean, explode on me all you want I can deal with it. I just can't deal with people leaving.
>>
>>25245586
Alright, fine. Learn the hard way. Go ahead and find yourself a girl with low self-esteem and spoil her with love and tenderness. She and you will love it...for max a week. Then she'll text you less frequent and she'll start to distance herself off putting any of your attempts to meet irl. Until one day (if she has any shrivel of human decency) she tells you it's not working/I don't love you anymore. And then posts pics of her new Chad asshole of a be on kikebook for you to cry to. Women are succumbs who will drain and you and charge their ego in order to climb the social ladder. Good luck.
>>
>>25245713
Semi-happened to me already :^)
I know how it works anon. I'm just thickheaded and believe in TruPerfectLove.
I'd never leave someone no matter what was happening. There has to be someone like me. Somewhere. Someone in this world needs to believe in the same ideals as me. r-right?
>>
>>25245731
And if You're browsing I'm not talking about you and if you're browsing I'm not being bitter or anything I know it was for the best and I don't blame u or anything you did the right thing nd I'm glad that you did it nd I love u as a friend hope ur having a good day merry christmas etc
>>
Anyway though, back to the original topic. Do I go to the bookstore or hang around here or go to reddit or what do I do? Where do I meet similar people?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.