[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Work in appliance store. >Cleaning the stoves and fridges.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1463507765176.jpg (57 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1463507765176.jpg
57 KB, 421x421
>Work in appliance store. >Cleaning the stoves and fridges. Attending customers.
>Day goes relatively well, felt pretty good.
>Boss asks me to review the security footage with him. Trying to remember where he left something.
>See how I look in the camera
>Autistic movements, really exaggerated motions. Look clumsy and retarded as fuck. Really stilted walking.

Fuck, that was just so hard to watch. Why am I like this?
>>
Bump
Ke GB BC dr jk NV dx
>>
>>29074705
>Ke GB BC dr jk NV dx
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29074749
>I forgot what board I'm posting on
>>
>>29074278
same

I walk like a retard irl

I look at myself in shop window reflections and it's literally robotic
fucked for life imo lmao
>>
>>29074278
Im failing in psychology.

However, I remember enough to tell you that humans have a tendency to think other people notice things about themselves more than they really do. Humans also have a limited capacity for attention, people who direct their attention to a specific task have less capacity available to notice other things. If your boss was busy reviewing the footage to see where he lost something, then chances are his attentional capacity wasn't enough to notice your supposed autismal moving around.

You might actually look autistic but if the end result of your actions each day is you accomplishing things, you feeling good, and your boss asking you to help him with stuff then perhaps it doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1394767402450.jpg (33 KB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
1394767402450.jpg
33 KB, 278x278
>tfw one of your co-workers calls you out on how "weirdly" you walk and how awkward you are in general
>everyone else passionately agrees and makes fun of you for it
i thought i was fitting in ok for a second there
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.