[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/. I'm 18. I've been lifting for 9 months now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: lean-muscles-abs2.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
lean-muscles-abs2.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Hey /r9k/. I'm 18. I've been lifting for 9 months now. I'm getting great results, I've lost weight, still have a bit of belly fat, and I've gained muscle; my man boobs turned into pecs. My arms don't look like sticks anymore. However, I'm still shit with girls. I've never even kissed a girl. I geuss getting /fit/ won't make my face attractive. I'm probably never going to get laid, should I just give up now and strive to be a fit wizard?
Pic not related
>>
If you wanna get laid you need to talk to girls.

Getting fit helps but its not gonna make girls approach you. The only time a women will ever approach you in a sexual way is if they are some drunk slut at the club and you are really really good looking, then they might initiate the conversation.

Why did you think getting fit would get you laid? Your not a fucking girl. You're a man, your value is evaluated by your confidence and social stature, not your looks you dumb cunt.
>>
File: hayry.jpg (20 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
hayry.jpg
20 KB, 360x480
You must get out of your comfort zone and risk being viewed as a creeper. As soon as you realize girls like being talked to while others don't want anything to do with you but nothing bad will come of it 10 mins after the short interaction - you're one step ahead. It's a touch balance of setting your mind to not be needy while also getting you in the position of actually meeting people. If you're at Starbucks and you see a cute girl: Sit next to her and try to smile. Doesn't matter if she knows you're there because you want to get in her pants - again, nothing bad will come from it. But nothing at all will come from it if you're home alone.
You will be attractive eventually, and some girls will like it eventually that you get in contact with them.
>>
>>25243689
Getting fit is only part 1. Now you have to dress better. Get a hairstyle that fits your face. Learn to stop mumbling and/or stuttering. Learn how to look people in the eye without being a creep. Fix your poster. Add some kind of activity into your life that makes you worth talking to.
>>
I've tried to be confident. I talk to people without being scared, and I try to bee myself but I haven't met a single girl with the same interests as me; anime, vidya, etc.
>>
Guys are more approchable. Try it with guys first then move onto girls when you're ready to get married.
>>
>>25244639
So I should go gay?
>>
>>25245184
It's 2016. You can have sex with men without it being gay.
>>
File: arm_muscle.jpg (594 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
arm_muscle.jpg
594 KB, 1920x1080
Pic unrelated

I didn't sex until I was 19. The trick is you have to 1. Lower your standards 2. Exercise/ not be fat 3. Be mildly attractive 4. Bury your emotions and tell the girls what they want to hear. Number 4 is probably the most important. You have to be a decent talker or at least come to them with some points to talk about. And then if you want to actually bang them take them out once or twice and act like you like them even if you don't. I still have a fucked up view of women where they are objects, but it definitely works to get laid.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.