[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here fell for the "Confidence is a meme" meme.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (527 KB, 792x3528) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
527 KB, 792x3528
Who here fell for the "Confidence is a meme" meme. I'm 22, 6'2", average looking, with a lot of friends, but still a KHHV.
>pic related describes everything perfectly
feelsbadman
>>
>>29072854
Each shit fucker. You wasted the enormous advantage height gives you. Fucking despise tallfags who complain about being lonely. Cant even put in the bare minimum amount of effort required to pull a chick as a tall guy.

Get the fuck off of r9k you failed normie piece of shit.
>>
>>29072888
But i don't know how to approach a girl, it's not about effort.Also, failed normies are welcome to r9k as long as they are KV's.
>>
>>29072854
>I'm 22, 6'2", average looking, with a lot of friends
You have no one but yourself to blame. Try being a manlet Asian.
>>
File: 1459038251276.jpg (60 KB, 832x715) Image search: [Google]
1459038251276.jpg
60 KB, 832x715
i'm 6'4 and reasonably attractive, i even had girls come up to me and say i'm hot. and i only blame myself for being khv
>>
I like how the biggest word in that image is anal.
>>
>>29073025
But that means i'm right, confidence(something that you can control) matters way more than height, face, frame etc.
>>
BOO HOO HOO
waah so so sad
MAMA WAAAH
BABY CWYING
poor me poor me
BOO HOO HOO
im a total faggot
>>
>>29072965
Then fucking learn.

Your situation right now is like 2 starving people sitting at a dinner table.

One guy gets his plate shat on with wet diarrhea (the manlet)

And the other guy gets a fine gourmet meal but then throws it in the trash (you)

Kill yourself.
>>
>>29072854

Anon what are you doing, stop that.

You have friends, meaning you have:
> Them willing to help you and introduce you to girls in their social circles
> Your friends will be "social proof" to the girls that you're not a weirdo
>>
File: pepedible.jpg (65 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
pepedible.jpg
65 KB, 720x960
>>29072854
similar situation desu. 149lbs, 6'2", average/decent looking, but never been in a situation in which I have been able to do anything with a girl. When I think about it happening, it seems like a far off fantasy, but normies somehow do it all the time. feels pretty bad.
>>
>>29073524
Forgot to also mention. After throwing it in the trash he then starts crying and complaining that it wasnt cooked right and that he's still hungry.

This is the equivalent of tallfags complaining about no gf.
>>
>>29073551
>149lbs, 6'2"

Hello hungry skeleton
>>
>>29073476
I like how people who complain about unfairness are called crybabies. As if accepting bad treatment is manly.
>>
>>29073621
not even skeltal, I've always looked fatter than I am. I think I have basically no muscle, and then fat, so I'm very light but look fairly normal. I've been called fat more than I've been called skeltal.
>>
>>29073636
you've got it way, way wrong. it's not "bad treatment," it's not having something you want. and whining about not having it rather than trying to get it IS acceptance. right, it's manly to stomp your foot and pout when mommy won't buy you candy at the grocery store, good point.
>>
>>29073668
Bud if you get born unlucky, like for example short and ugly then you will likely not get the things you want. Because you will get treated poorly. And the two things I mentioned? Completely out of your control.
>>
How many women have you asked out, OP? If that number is in the single digits, you have literally no reason to complain and need to delete this thread right now.
>>
File: 1440665486876.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1440665486876.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
I'm 23 years old, can't drive, work minimum wage as a custodian, 5'9, small dick, have no money to college even if i wasn't a dumbass

oh and I live at my parents house too because full time minimum wage is not enough to afford to rent an apartment

I don't want a GF when i'm such a loser
>>
>>29073689
sure, but that's also ignoring all the things out of your control that are unfair but in your favor.
>>
>>29073748
That's a fair point. But I don't have that many things. I'm short, ugly, have a small dick. I'm balding and my hair is noticeably grey despite not even being 25. I know many people who got dealt a MUCH better hand. Actually most people I know got dealt a better hand.
>>
>>29073861
well, fair enough. i don't really want to shit on you. i'm in the same boat, women aren't ever going to be an option for me. but i don't live in chronic pain or poverty (yet). there are many people with girlfriends i'm sure i wouldn't want to trade places with.
>>
>>29073985
That's good for you. Personally it makes me insanely angry that I got dealt a bad hand. Even if it could have been even worse.
>>
JUST GO ON BACKPAGE
THE WOMEN ARE VERY NICE
ESPECIALLY IF YOU TELL THEM STRAIGHT UP YOURE A KHV
>>
>>29073727
Same situation as you but I'm thinking of learning to drive, although the thought makes me insanely anxious.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.