[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't deal with this shit anymore Everybody around me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1449605493690.jpg (234 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
1449605493690.jpg
234 KB, 2208x1242
I can't deal with this shit anymore
Everybody around me is fake as fuck, nobody cares about something other than themselves.
I bought a gift for everybody in my fucking family but what I get ? A fucking sweater and 30 euros its not even the shitiness of the gift its the fact that nobody fucking cared enough to think about something that would make me happy
99% would call me a normie because i have a girlfriend but I know that bitch isnt loyal, i mean why the fuck she keeps telling me that she loves me etc.... when she fantasize about another guy ?
I mean i dont even love her but why does she feels the need to lie about it I dont give a fuck just leave me alone i dont need that romance bullshit
And my "friends" so eager to talk about their problems but when i feel the need to talk about something bothering me its : huhu hu huh huh well i dont know what to say...
I've tried both the robot and the chad lifestyle and they are both fucking awful, people are fucking awful and the worst is I cant get the courage to kill myself im fucking stuck in this shithole for my entire life
>>
>>25243167
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Killer Kwanzaa
Yoyous Yule
Felix Navidad
>>
now youve realized that life is about pretending to care because it's socially expected and nobody really cares beyond furthering their own agenda

come to the dark side, it's less depressing over here when you dont give a fuck
>>
>>25243167
>nobody cares about something other than themselves.
>None of the presents my family got were good enough for ME
>MY gf doesn't love me enough
>MY life sucks so bad
>leave ME alone
I think you need to take a long look in the mirror and realise that you aren't the centre of the universe, the world doesn't revolve around you and that other people have shit to deal with too.
>>
>>25243167

You sound like a real edgy worthless faggot and it's too bad you won't kill yourself.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>25243167
I got a pair of 5 dollar sandals, perfume, and 2 pillows. Also some really weird hacky sack trowing competition thing.

>mfw I spend over 400 dollars on gifts for my family

I know your pain all to well OP
>>
I spent $500 on gifts for my family and received <$100 worth of gifts while my sister recieved $1000 worth of electronics after spending less than $50 on gifts for everyone.
>>
That picture is very cute in my opinion.
>>
>>25244135
Seconding this.

>everybody should be the way i want
You sound like a 5 year old, OP
>>
>>25243243
>Felix Navidad
>Felix
>>
>>25243167
>>25244291
>>25244359
Why the fuck are you all spending so much money on your family? Especially if you know they won't give much in return?

I spent ~$60 on my family because I knew I'd get like ~$50 worth of gifts. It's the same every year. Caring about people more than they care about you is idiotic.
>>
You probably stays shut in all year, and then you choose one day in the whole year to try and get people to acknoledge your existence by BUYING stuff and expect good things back.

They probably dont know what you like.
They probably dont even know you.
>>
>>25243167
> its not even the shitiness of the gift its the fact that nobody fucking cared enough to think about something that would make me happy
christmas inspires this feel in loads of people

u gotta drop your self importance, thus realize no one else is important either. people are literally sperm in a vagina that grows into this machine of feels and movement, which dies off after a while. when u realize most stuff aint shit, nihilsim / buddhism, you can get some peace cause you wont keep getting fooled by life. then you can appreciate life for what it is, instead of desperately trying to cling to the illusion that its not.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.