[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>woman takes 5 min video of her laughing like a retard while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
>woman takes 5 min video of her laughing like a retard while wearing a chewbacca mask
>for some reason it goes viral
>receives 420.000$ worth of gifts afterwards
>including full scholarships for entire family

how can normies justify shit like this? aren't they concerned with justice?
how can't they not hate her for living a privileged life after a 5 min silly video
>>
>>29059442
Single motherhood pays in Obama's America.
>>
>>29059509
She's white so it's gonna pay in Trump's America
>>
Because normies like to be entertain by ugly people to make them feel good about themselves.

First reaction when videoclip starts
>it's a fat lady
>she's happy
>looks like she's poor
Than when the firework show starts
>omg she so happy!
>that laugh
>she has no care in the world except her cheap toy!
>feelsgood.jpeg
>>
>>29059442
What do you mean justice?

Or are you just salty it wasn't you
>>
>>29059442
Black people are mad because she's white.

http://www.dailydot.com/opinion/what-chewbacca-mom-tells-us-about-race/
>>
>>29059911
A lot of people are thinking the same thing as OP actually. This isn't the first I've heard people say something about it
>>
>>29059442
how can you be angry about that? she got lucky. good on her.

i bet its just because shes a fat woman. if it was a normal white guy you would be like lucky bastard.
>>
>>29059442
>gets jealous of normies instead of gaming the system and becoming the next chewbacca mom, stealing shekels from normies trying to virtue signal
typical robot
>>
>>29059442
It *was* a pretty funny video.
>>
>>29059442
Says the guy living off taxpayer money.

I'd rather it go to her than to any of you robots.
>>
>>29059781
Shut the fuck up tumblr
>>
I don't mean to go full conspiracy theorists, but it's likely just another psy op test to see how easily you can force something to go "viral".
If you ever paid attention to normies, they don't spend much time on the internet. So how do they find these things? From it being featured/front page. But why would it be featured if no one knows about it?
>>
>>29060136

This, the dumbest shit is always going viral with normies and I never hear a word of it until someone like my mom shows me it on her phone.
>>
>>29060136
>just another psy op test
fucking lol you guys are retards
>>
>>29059442
because she brightened a few rich peoples day
>>
>>29060278
How else do you explain people who spend several hours on the internet every day never hearing about something then suddenly even your mother is talking about it and it has literally millions of views?
It's incredibly strange, especially considering how easily documented organic memes are from their origin forum. Not to mention it still takes them a tiny while before they end up on places like 9gag and knowyourmeme
>>
>>29060136
there was a legit flat earth thread earlier today. you missed it.
>>
>>29060354
No, you're right, the only way to explain memes is fucking government psy ops programs, you drooling idiot.
>>
>>29059914
I dont understand this article.
It compares the creation of words/slang to using a physical object to comedic effect. You can participate with the farmer simply by using words, but the later would probably require a purchase. Why would the word creators feel entitled to compensation when they don't seem to generate profits of any kind.
>>
>>29060403
My pointy was that it's nothing like memes, you fucking moron.
Memes are easily documented from their birth, to their proliferation/
Meanwhile, these 'viral' videos go from unknown even to neckbeards on the internet 24/7 to even your grandmother has seen it, with seemingly no in between.
>>
>>29060434
Has it ever occurred to you that 4chan users engage with different internet content than their moms?
>>
>>29059914
blacks realize the gifts the chewbacca woman got are bullshit but instead feel entitled for compensation when creating a meme word?
couldn't even finish this article because of the stupidity.
>>
>>29060136
I was thinking the same thing actually it kinda tipped me off when I saw the original video then 2 days later saw some buzzfeed shit about the same lady then literally the day later it was mentioned on The Tonight Show it seemed strange that this video went so far so quickly especially when it takes memes weeks to enter in pop culture. I wonder if they're testing what they can make viral and how quickly so eventually all social propaganda is enforced through memes and viral videos especially with the decline in most media outlets
>>
She earned it, OP.

She contributed to society, and the free market rewarded her in perfect proportion to how much she contributed.

This is true meritocracy.
>>
>>29059442
>420,000
dude weed lmao

(oregano cumin)
>>
>>29059914
The only thing those niggers have contributed to society are those fight videos and chimp outs that really do nothing but confirm their violent and savage ways. If anything they're to blame for enforcing a negative stereotype on social media
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.