[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Christmas in a long time And if anyone else has a story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 345x146) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 345x146
Best Christmas in a long time
And if anyone else has a story that relates to the one I am about to dump please share it

>I have always been really attracted to my cousin
>See them for Christmas and I try to spend as much time as possible with him
>We are both really shy so it's hard to even have a general conversation with him
>Lunch time they sit closely next to me, I move in closer pretending there isn't much room
>We both have been drinking so conversation is going smoothly
>I stand up to go grab something and cousin checks me out as I stand up so I just smile back
>>
>Sister is going around taking photos
>Sitting next to cousin I get really close and he smells so good so I keep blinking in the photo so sister has to keep retaking
>He doesn't seem to mind, he sits there with his arm around me
>We are both laughing and we make eye contact for a few seconds and we both freak out and he gets up and walks into the house
Few hours later
>Finished lunch and cousins are all playing a game in the yard when the ball goes over the fence
>"Hey, don't worry I will go grab it."
>Cousin is leaning on the fence and I ask for a boost
>As he helps me by lifting me up by my waist he grabs my ass as he helps me over
>Retrieve ball and about to jump back over cousin reaches hand out and helps me, I am blushing by this point
>"Thanks heaps anon, you didn't have to do that."
>>
>He asks where my pet is and I tell him to come and we can find it togther
>Looking around and remember pet is on my bed
>"come, shes on my bed"
>We both go into my room and hes walking really close to me
>Sit down on bed where he talks to my pet
>I sit really close and smile at him and he puts his hand on my thigh
>He leans into kiss me but we get inturpted by his sister who just barges in
>He stands up and I can clearly see he was hard
>He leaves the room
>>
Get on with it Jesus
>>
>Opening presents he keeps looking at me and smiling
>After we finish I tell my parents we are both going to go get more drinks and his sister asks to come
>Nope you're too young
>He drives us to some road that's cut off and he holds my face and kisses me
>Leans his forehead on mine and we just look at eachother
>"You are my cousin you know that right?"
>"I know but you are too hard to resist, I have liked you for so long."
>"Anon, I have never had a girlfriend. I am a virgin."
>"That's okay, I am too."
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 343x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 343x429
Reminded me of this
>>
>He keeps talking about how we shouldn't do this so I just slide my hand into his pants
>He makes a little grunt
>I take it out and say "Yeah you're right this is so wrong" (just to see his response)
>"Anon, we can't"
>He goes to start the car and I slap the keys out of his hands
>"I don't know Anon, you want this, I want this we just need to make sure no one knows about it."
>"Tell the world about it." I undo his pants and give him a hand job.
>I lick the mess up after
>After he can't stop smiling, says nothing and starts the car
>We return without the drinks and parents ask where we went, made up that the shop was closed
>>
>He avoids me for the rest of the day/night until it's time for him to leave
>We don't normally hug or kiss eachother but he does before he goes and is still smiling
>Whispers in my ear thanks and then leaves
>As they drive away he can't stop looking at me

I don't have any way of contacting him now since he doesn't own a phone or have social media and the next time we see their family will be in more than 3 months
What do?
>>
In my opinion you should post pics of yourself
>>
>>25240926
Why should I ??
BLox
>>
>>25240692
you're so lucky
i've been trying to get my cousin to be closer with me for the last three days
>>
>>25240957
So I canjudge how deformed your babies will be
>>
>>25241010

Not at all

"Effects of parental consanguinity on morbidity and mortality can be estimated
from observations on families ascertained through a child with a disease or defect,
provided that appropriate corrections are made for the ascertainment bias. The
risk of first-cousin parents having a child with a recessively inherited disease appears
to be low (< 1%o). Data obtained by this approach suggest that the increased
infant mortality associated with inbreeding (upon which calculations of lethal equivalents
are based) may result in part from environmental differences between con-
sanguineous and nonconsanguineous matings, which may be changing. Thus estimates
of the number of lethal equivalents in a population can change as the environment
changes."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1685116/pdf/ajhg00215-0092.pdf
>>
>>25241019
But muslims inbred and look at them now
>>
Well i have a boner
>>
>>25241038
yeah, for many many many many generations

like, thousands of years. one cousinfuck won't taint your bloodline.

never look for the muslims as an example of anything, they're subhuman
>>
>>25240692
>checks me out

People look at other people you fag, looking at someone getting up doesn't mean they want to fuck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.