[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Craneflies are literally the niggers of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: gross.jpg (42 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
42 KB, 800x600
I hate them so god damn fucking much, with their giant ass legs and disgusting wings. Last night when I was to about to go to sleep I had to put up with one of these things flying into the wall like a fucking drooling retard. I grabbed a glass, a shitty book and fucking trapped that thing like a fucking rat and it lost 3 of its repulsive legs in the process. I've kept it prisoner since, i want it to fucking starve and die of thirst.
One time, a few years ago, one of these fucking pieces of worthless shit had the audacity and the nerve to land ON MY FUCKING FACE. I flipped my shit and slapped it against the motherfucking wall. I didn't clean it off since, I consider it a trophy.
>>
>>29050568
document it with pics and post them
>>
Yeah these disgusting things have zero awareness. Its like they are programmed to pick a random direction and fly until they smack into something then repeat. Why is such a worthless ugly creature allowed to exist? Natural selection should have eliminated it eons ago.
>>
File: DSC_1292.jpg (789 KB, 864x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1292.jpg
789 KB, 864x1536
>>29050614
Here is the disgusting piece of shit you wanted to see so much.
>>
>>29050568
so what exactly do these things do?

we have something similar and they may be literal retards but they don't bite us at all and in fact fly around eating virtually every bug in our house besides super-sized roaches
>>
>>29050799
They fly into your fucking neck, that's what.
>>
>>29050568
>NIggers of insect world
That place is already reserved for wasps. Now that I think I have never seen a honeybee in my life only fucking wasps
>>
>>29050856
Nah, Wasps are fucking kikes.
Only legit bees are white, and ants are fucking chink tier.
>>
>>29050568
>Adult crane flies eat nectar or they do not eat at all; most adult crane flies only mate and then die.

Fuck this makes me kinda sad, some live such short lives they fuck and die
>>
>>29050799
Its a myth that they hunt other insets, they only live like 3 days so they don't eat much of anything.
>>
>>29050885
They fucking deserve to get the shit end of the stick.
The only bad thing is that they breed at all.
>>
>>29050885
How do they get the energy to keep creating offspring if they don't eat, though?
>>
File: 1464749025326.png (122 KB, 345x321) Image search: [Google]
1464749025326.png
122 KB, 345x321
>>29050924
From what I read, their broodlings are called "leatherjackets" and they spend their time eating plant roots, which is obviously a problem for plant life so they are a mild inconvenience

I don't mind some bugbros to hang out with me though, I like watching them ram into my window at night and sometimes they will chill out on my desk

I should mention the roof of our garage was completely covered at one point in a full 3-inch thick web of daddy longlegs webbing, I used to catch junebugs that flipped themselves over and toss them up into the webbing to watch the spiders feed because I found them so interesting

>When the arachnid is threatened by a touch to the web or when too large a prey becomes entangled, the arachnid vibrates rapidly in a gyrating motion in its web and becomes blurred and difficult to focus on
>The web has no adhesive properties but the irregular structure traps insects, making escape difficult

>>29051008
I think they get all the energy as babies, honestly not sure though
>>
>>29050568
Wow, so edgy.

original
>>
ive been keeping three of them prisoners since about eleven days ago. i have named them after people i know (jackie kiva phillips)

[hillips stopped moving about two days ago buyt whenever i move the glass around he will jerk a bit so i think he is okay

i will release them eventually if they survive the 3 weeks trial nursing
>>
>>29050568
Excuse me? No my friend thats mosquitoes, crane flies are the heroes we deserve
>>
craneflies aren't so bad, not like we bite or anything, and the shit about them being the most venomous insects in the world is bullshit put out their by cucky gervais
>>
>>29050568
What about the blackfly

Even has black in the name so you know they are fucked up little shits
>>
>>29052153
>not like we bite
>we
Cranefly pls go
>>
>>29052965
I'm not a fucking cranefly. A cranefly couldn't type on a keyboard, let alone even possess the intelligence to write coherent sentences.
>>
I'm glad craneflies exist but I hate looking at them and I don't understand how the fuck they sneak in the house, but they're nasty.
>>
File: uo2eymr6.png (253 KB, 1270x749) Image search: [Google]
uo2eymr6.png
253 KB, 1270x749
>>29053304
cranefly fucking confirmed
get out of here
>>
>>29051074
very interesting information anon.
>>
>>29050873
So sick of this "bees r bros xDDDDD" reddit meme. Bees and wasps are both the niggers of the insect world. Fuck them both.
>>
>>29053967
M8, bees fucking keep us alive, just like Whites keep colonial Africa alive.
>>
>>29050568
Fuck flies, don't buzz into my ear you piece of shit.
>>
File: 1464153873608.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1464153873608.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>>29052153
>>29052965
>>29053414

Fucking kek'd

Um comentario muito original
>>
>>29054451
Fresh out of reddlt brah?
>>
>>29050568

They're literally retarded

All they do is get into your hous at night in the summer and try to fly through the walls
>>
Make a torture chamber for them. Like just to experiment shit that always is fatal

Burn, cut, poison, gas, starve, drown, you name it. That'd be awesome.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 320x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 320x184
I fucking hate those nasty shits. Good work op. You are a hero.
>>
>>29050568
I killed one years ago, the blood is still on my wall. That little shit got rekt.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.