[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Under 6 feet tall thread Comment if you're a smallfag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Under 6 feet tall thread
Comment if you're a smallfag
>>
File: 1464473992359.jpg (56 KB, 538x599) Image search: [Google]
1464473992359.jpg
56 KB, 538x599
not_me._eheh_6'1_here
>>
For the record
If you're between 5"4' and 5"9'' and you think you're too short stop giving a fuck. The more insecure you are, the less women will be attracted to you
>>
lol 6" is the new average male height

over-processed estrogen pumped foods yay
>>
>>29045278

My colleague at work is about 5' 4 but he's confident and outgoing and has a qt gf his height
>>
>>29045278
I'm 5'6". You're correct. My gf is 5'9".
>>
File: steep.png (166 KB, 355x464) Image search: [Google]
steep.png
166 KB, 355x464
>stop growing at age 12
>4'9

GOD LEFT ME UNFINISHED
>>
>>29045310
Good shit. Dated a girl who's 5"11 last year and I'm 5"6. If you stop believing that it's holding you back you'll find someone who digs it
>>
>>29045310
Is this a new meme on r9k? There's way too many manlets pretending like they have taller gfs.

It's really annoying because you know everyone posting this on r9k is bullshitting.

No..no you do not have a 5'9" gf. Please admit the truth it will give me peace.
>>
>>29045316

VR gfs will come soon m8, hold on
>>
>>29045316
There's still hope for you. You may not have a 6" gf but you will find a shortie gf that digs it
>>
>>29045333
You can try and deny it but that doesn't negate that some girls just don't give a fuck about height. I've seen guys who are 6 inches shorter than their girl and their confidence makes up for it
>>
>>29045327
Sex is great too, it feels like a conquest. She's totally submissive (like most girls).
>>
>>29045333
Why are you so angry about it? Why live in denial? Is it because you are short, and use that as an excuse to why you can't get a gf?
>>
>>29045333
>It's really annoying because you know everyone posting this on r9k is bullshitting.
>implying all the obvious baiting/trolling about supposed minimum height requirements that happens throughout the day every single day on here isn't bullshit

>>29045546
.and use that as an excuse to why you can't get a gf?
that's pretty much the general approach for a lot of robots, the angry ones in particular. Not just height, but anything that can not be changed regardless of how sufficiently adequate said traits already are.
Even 8/10 looking tall angry robots with a penis size well in the 95th percentile will still cry about that 5 percentile above him or the rare >9/10 looks men and claim he'll never be able to achieve anything because of it; as long as this "blame the world not myself" mentality type of robot doesn't have a 100% success rate in everything in life as well as getting everything handed to them for free, they'll find something to cry about.
Rather than trying to play with the (arguably) shitty cards they're dealt in life, they prefer to fold yet feel entitled to winning the game.
Some robots actually try and keep trying, but they tend to be the ones either succeeding at least to some extent over time, or else end up killing themselves. Either way they're rarely the bitter/angsty/angry teenage-mentality robots
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.