[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel lonely. It's how I feel all the time. I wish I could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1449533720655.jpg (686 KB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
1449533720655.jpg
686 KB, 3872x2592
I feel lonely. It's how I feel all the time. I wish I could spend weekend nights with friends, drinking in our apartments, enjoying each others' company. Or walking around the town. This time of year often makes me feel worse, because it's when the town truly starts to feel alive in the evenings and everyone is out and about, having fun and having conversation.

And I just keep sitting here all alone. I'm not numb, I still feel sad, I don't think I'll ever feel numb. I'm tired of feeling so lonely all the time.
>>
>>29037026
Anon, based on your words you seem a lot less negative and bitter than most robots, even if you feel lonely...I hope you find some true friends soon.
>>
>>29037026
Anon, read White Nights from Dostoyevsky. It'll make you feel better.
>>
>>29037026
Why do you still feel sad
>>
>>29037192

Thanks anon. I'm not a cynical person. I still like people, I still want to be a part of the world. It's just that I'm not and it feels like I can't. It's like there's this wall of separation between me and everyone else.

Realistically I know that's silly, a lot of people feel this way. But it's like if I see the town at night, everyone enjoying themselves and being social, with that shine in their eyes, I just feel totally disconnected.
>>
>>29037607
Go numb or figure out whats making you so sad and fix it.
>>
>>29037026
I drink at my place with my bros all the time and wander the streets downtown

where do you live Anon? I love getting fucked up with new people and making friends
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.