[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep seeing people on here who claim to have mental disorders,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: 1460723108431.jpg (262 KB, 800x3000) Image search: [Google]
1460723108431.jpg
262 KB, 800x3000
I keep seeing people on here who claim to have mental disorders, severe depression, are generally "fucked up" and yet have lost their virginity/kissed/had a girlfriend or girlfriends.

Can those of you robots for whom that description applies please explain how and why you were able to be romantically/sexually successful despite having emotional problems?
>>
>>29024942
Not one of those people but I think it is because their partner didn't know or they hired a hooker.
>>
>>29024972
No, that doesn't seem to be the case.

I've lost count of the number of self-proclaimed "robots" who always add in the fact that they once had a GF or had sex, but claim to be "robots" because of how many mental disorders they have.

I just wonder how these people manage to be so effortlessly successful, while there are some of us who struggle every day to find romantic/sexual success and fail at every step.
>>
File: 1463641753881.jpg (102 KB, 425x700) Image search: [Google]
1463641753881.jpg
102 KB, 425x700
I'm used to seeing bullshit from many people. So I was able to call her boyfriend out as crazy the first time she mentioned him. After that she slowly drifted towards me.

I may have some issues but I am at least self aware if them and don't use them as cards for pity and awards for bravery.

I then noticed that the same girl happened to also be messed up. She cheated on me and once I found out I broke it off with her immediately.

Stable people won't find me attractive, And unstable people don't want to feel lonely.
If I get better I'll one day be stable and sensible. Then I'll find the right girl.
>>
>>29024942
There's medication for mental disorders. You may not know how many pills your partner takes for them until a ways into the relationship.
>>
>>29025030
Because girls can be crazy too. And those same girls don't want to be alone.

We happen to be a fetish for some people. Some of us robots just happen to have a slightly better face but a history of mental instability.

People that say they are robots because they are ugly aren't fucking robots, they are just self aware and that makes them depressed.
>>
I met a girl who had schziophrenia. She fancied me and then bam, sex. I was 18 and shit was cash for about a month then it degraded and relationship end etc (she came at me with a knife)

When in college I found an insatiable whore, (When a girl is mad at you for NOT coming in their mouth, you got a whore son). Could never bring her home to my parents bcuz filthy skank.
Told her it was ok for her to fuck anyone she wanted so long as she fucked me when I got in contact with her. Great sex, couldn't trust a bitch like that. I got violent to get rid of her.

Stole a girl of a m8. She got pissed and said she loved him. He didn't feel the same way. I fucked her sweet ass a month later.

Fucked a tight little gymnast (I still dream fondly of the tighness of dat puss) and she begged for it in the ass.

End up having threesome with skank and her skank friend. She had difficulty letting go it seemed. That was an enjoyable experience. Wore a condom bcuz not trusting her skank vag to be clean.

Also fucked a horny housewife who had a thing for play rape. That was ludicrous sex. Just a strange and pathetic kind of sex. Still sex though.
>>
>>29025093
>>29025087
>>29025053
See, I just don't get it.

I try so fucking hard to be attractive. I'm a normal looking guy. I do everything in my power to look nice, to be sociable, to be confident, to not be a pushover. And yet I'm STILL a kissless virgin.

I just don't get how people like you can walk along and seemingly with NO effort whatsoever, just have sex and intimacy fall into your laps.

Can you PLEASE tell me what it is I'm doing wrong?
>>
I don't connect with other people.
I go through school, high school and university, and I've made about 1-2 friends in each of those institutions.
I've been sharing an apartment with a gf the last few years. I'm smart, assertive and creative. While I don't connect with people, I still have compassion and empathy. I understand how people feel. But often, I can't relate to their attitudes.
>>
>>29025244
>Don't compare yourself to someone elses highlight reel.
>>
>>29024942
depression started afterwards, been alone for 3 years now
>>
>>29025638
What is this Reddit-tier shit?

I just want someone to tell me how I am supposed to achieve basic intimacy.

I'm 20 years old. I'm not some shut-in. By all other accounts, I am a normal guy. Some of my non-virgin friends are more robot-like than me in terms of personality. So if I can be a normie in literally all other regards, why can't I do something as simple as get one kiss from a girl?

I've yet to see a normie actually explain to me WHY I am still a kissless virgin.
>>
>>29025871
The simple answer is because you fucking suck at this. And you refuse to believe the problem is you.

No one is going to able to fix that, you deluded sack of shit. Why should women bother with you just coz you want it more?
>>
>>29024942
>>29025871

I have depression but I'm a total virgin, never had any intimacy or a single female friend even.

If you're a depressed man you have to be exceedingly attractive to overcome it. Depressed women can still find partners because they'll still get hit on and shy women are tolerated by society.

I look ok, dress well, eat healthily, but due to my issues I'll likely never have sex or a gf. Some of us are just unattractive and not meant for sex I guess.
>>
the only girl ive ever dated had a crush on me and was upfront with me.

my depression was mainly manifested from college. i hated it there and i felt stuck. never been depressed over sexual/romantic frustration.
>>
>>29025871
You must lower or let go of any standards. The other factor is luck, to get to know desperate girls with low standards. It helps if you are over their league looks wise.
>>
>>29025871
maybe you are stuck inbetween. too normie for abnormal girls and too abnormal for normie girls.

I'm on the abnormal side normies rarely acknowledge that I exist.
>>
File: cartman_angry.jpg (19 KB, 350x282) Image search: [Google]
cartman_angry.jpg
19 KB, 350x282
>>29024942
One of those people here. It's been quite a ride.

I was pretty autistic as a child but I've played guitar and been very persistent at it (used to stay for 6 hours in my room just practicing) so that was the only source of confidence I had. I considered myself a very good guitarist (sometimes even people started hating me for that attitude).

So I met my first gf at math competition - during the break I took a guitar from a guy I met there and started playing some Metallica stuff, and she approached me along with several other people and just listened to me. She was really outgoing so it was easy to start dating her.

Second time, there was a girl who didn't have a boyfriend for a really long time, so my bassist tried to hook me up with her. Long story short, we ended up sitting on a bench at 1:30am in december with me hesitating to kiss her. She got annoyed and just yelled "just kiss me for fucks sake" and told me I sucked at it.

Other times happened mostly when I was drunk or at some gig (sometimes mine) and some girls were really trying to get my attention. I was awkward as fuck but eventually I was able to score a makeout or something.
>play with my band, get drunk as fuck
>get off the stage and talk to some people I know
>the girl is staring at me like a madman
>fuckfuckfuckhowdoIdothis
>I start talking with her awkwardly
>after 15 minutes I ask her to go to walk with me
>we walk to some church or something it was 1:00am and there was nobody around
>sit down
>sit for like 10 minutes talking and flirting awkwardly (like "hey anon up there you played good" "thank you...you look pretty good" "teehee")
>finally kiss her
>make out for 20 minutes and go back to the gig

[1/1]
>>
>>29024942
i have bipolar

basically find a virgin and take her virginity. she will either go crazy or be yours forever
>>
File: 1463888063255.png (445 KB, 619x2046) Image search: [Google]
1463888063255.png
445 KB, 619x2046
>>29025244
>Seemingly no effort
What the fuck?

Buddy I was prescribed 8 different ointments for my acne by some doctor. I saved up my money and asked only for clothing during Christmas to get out of my baggy ugly hand me downs.a and I took the time out of my life from moping to lift some weight and go for a jog to get the blood and adrenaline going.

When I finally worked up the courage to talk to some girl who was a stranger I faced all of my insecurities at that point and proved to myself i can be confident and I can get a gf.

>Seemingly no effort
Go FUCK yourself buddy.
>>
File: 1447189278586.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1447189278586.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>29026218
My first sexual encounter was shit. I was drunk as fuck one night and I hanged out with some metalheads in a park drinking and listening to some music from the phone. I was so fucking drunk that I hooked up with the ugliest girl from that social circle, if not in town. She was horny as fuck, so when I thought it would be funny to ask her to come to my place (I had an empty place for a few days), she said yes. I was shocked but I managed to keep myself until the apartment. We drank some more liquor and eventually got undressed. I ate her out which made her go crazy (even though I never did it before) but when it came to penetration, I couldn't keep an erection. Whenever I put a condom on, I got flaccid, so I just took a guitar and played some sad songs and sang with her. Then we went to sleep.
The day after, I broke up with her.

The next one was pretty okay - while drinking in a park with my metalhead buddies I met this qt3.14 autist who was into philosophy and books and math and stuff, so we started talking pretty easily. We dated for 3 months until the first sex, which also happened to be pretty awkward. Again, I couldn't get an erection with a condom on so we just watched Fight Club and ate chocolate. After a few times I figured out a way to put on condoms and maintain an erection so afterwards sex was pretty okay. She liked giving blowjobs and did, which got me really relaxed about my body and my penis.
We broke up after a liquor-fueled fight.

The other mentionable girl was the goth I met on some random metal party. We were both pretty awkward at first, but it was what kept us together so as time passed we opened up to each other more and more. She was raped when she was 15 so she was afraid of sexual intercourse, but she wanted it with me, so we went through a period of desensitization, when we started with simple fingering and went progressively deeper into the base. [2/2]
>>
>>29024942
The people these robots claim to have been romantically/sexually involved in were:

a) As fucked up as these robots themselves.
b) Were blind.
c) Were drugged or drunk.
d) Were family members.
e) Shared the same prison cell as they did.
f) Were prostitutes.
g) Had mental disorders/depression making them easier to manipulate.
h) Are liars.
>>
>>29025985
>The simple answer is because you fucking suck at this. And you refuse to believe the problem is you.

No, I accept that the problem is me. But what part of me is the problem? If I can be a valued member of my social circle, make people laugh at parties, be friendly and sociable without being a pushover, then why can't I get a girl?

I can't even fucking kiss a girl. That's such a BASIC thing. Why can't I even do that?

>>29026015
>If you're a depressed man you have to be exceedingly attractive to overcome it.

That's bullshit and you know it. The depressed kids with GFs on here are not some 10/10 chads. They're average or above-average dudes. Very, very few people on /r9k/ are super attractive. Very few people in the whole world are super attractive.

The secret is not just genetics. So someone needs to let me in on what the real secret is.
>>
File: depressedpepe3.png (553 KB, 2560x2489) Image search: [Google]
depressedpepe3.png
553 KB, 2560x2489
>>29026439
That kinda made me feel comfortable with her, since she only felt comfortable with having sex with me.
We were together for almost a year and I really made a bond with her. We planned to move out together, find jobs and just drink and smoke in our free time and never have children.

We broke up when she started doing heroin and cheated on me with her dealer.

I haven't had a girlfriend ever since.
>>
>>29026399
No, YOU go fuck yourself.

I was the most hated kid in my high school. EVERYONE fucking despised me. I was hideous, I stank, I was unhygienic, had a shitty mullet because I was too depressed to even go and get my hair cut.

I turned everything around when I was 16. I got friends. I cleaned myself up both physically and mentally. I got nice clothes. I got my own style. I learnt a LOT of social and romantic lessons the hard way. I'm a better person. I worked tirelessly for that shit.

Apparently even with all that, I'm still worthless in women's eyes. For literally no reason.
>>
>>29026450
This is so fucking true

I'm a robot who has been romantically/sexually involved with people and I confirm
>>
>>29026512
post a pic desu
only then can we give you an objective advice
>>
>>29024942
>be horsefucker
>join minecraft server
>fall in love with only female britbong, about a year and a half younger than me, and talk every fucking day on skype
>we meet at a service station and hug instantly
>go round each other's houses a couple of times
>for the most part it's super awkward and I'm a cuck that lets her push me around
>dump her after a couple of months because I figure she's not enthusiastic and she was only doing it for my benefit half the time

That was three years ago, and I have no idea how the next one's gonna go, but I'm no cuck any more.
>>
>>29026512
Same here! And you should take pride in your self awareness. Not curse yourself that you didn't learn sooner.

Why do you think you deserve a woman just by doing what is expected of you? Having a good hygene shouldn't be some stressful fucking thing. Maybe that's why a woman hasn't accepted your advances.

You sound like a miserable person to be around.
>>
>>29024942
My current girlfriend has massive self esteem problems as did the other two people I had sex with. I have chronic acute depression and am more or less a loser.
>>
>>29025244
>>29026399
>>29026512
>I DESERVE A GIRLFRIEND WAAAAH WAAAAAAH
is summer here already?
>>
>>29026534
I'm not posting my pic on /r9k/ for fuck sake.

I know I'm not ugly. I need to lose a bit of weight but I've been consistently working on that with good results so far. And that can't be it anyway, because I used to be REALLY skinny and even then I got fuck all women.

I've had interest from girls before. But it's sporadic. I can go a year with not a peep, and then some female friend will tell me "Oh you know X had a crush on you?" and I would have been completely fucking clueless. Then every once in a while I'll go to a party and some drunk girl will take interest in me, and I'm still completely paralysed and unable to do anything because I don't know how to flirt, kiss, or do anything romantic/sexual.
>>
>>29026710
>>29026748
I don't think I deserve a girlfriend. I just wonder why I can't get one. I don't think I'm brilliant. I hate myself 70% of the time.

I just look around and see that most people don't have to put in some kind of massive effort to achieve intimacy/romance/sex/relationships. The vast majority of humans get it effortlessly. And yet it seems to be near impossible for me.

I'm not normally this miserable. I use /r9k/ to vent, sometimes very outrageously and aggressively, because I know that it would be completely unacceptable to even hint at these things IRL.
>>
>>29024942
I have a second persona that I use when I talk to others outside of anonymous image boards and video games.

I have constructed an entire other person that I present to the outside world, with goals, meaningful feelings, and a life.

My girlfriend thinks I used to be popular in high school, that I got caught up in drugs and beat an addiction, that I want to go somewhere in life, that I have goals and I love her. None of these are true, but I have decided to present this image to others to satisfy my need for sexual excitement and money. I regularly cheat on her (she is unaware) just because I can. I don't have any desire to hurt her, and I may stop cheating on her soon because of that, but also because I don't want to deal with the aftermath of being caught and having to find a new girl to use.

I was really blessed with above average looks, (not Chad-tier by any means, maybe a 6.5-7.5 tops) otherwise none of this would work for me. I am paranoid and depressed, I struggle with suicidal ideation daily, and I have never had a single meaningful relationship (friend, coworker, family, etc.) in my entire life.

You can definitely have a gf and be a robot.
>>
File: 8937653781.jpg (38 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
8937653781.jpg
38 KB, 500x332
>>29024942
I am attractive. That's really all there is to it that I can think of. Obviously I have mental issues since I'm on /r9k/, but if I didn't have my looks I would probably never have gotten laid and eventually killed myself
>>
I'm an artist and have been called 'beautiful' by a few women, crippling depression and anxiety be damned I'll always have options. :( shallow, shallow options but still.

And I've taken up the guitar, mostly because I spend a lot of time alone.
>>
>>29026802
Just because you ou think you hide your miserable thoughts to yourself doesn't mean your body is hiding it. A girl can see the envy and desperation emanating from a man.

You need to practice liking yourself before you set about venting your desperation onto some poor girl.

I didn't get a girlfriend until I felt it wasn't a big fucking deal. I was focusing on school at the time. And she just fell onto me. I didn't give off these "ooh pls be my muse" vibe that you are probably doing.

And we are putting in the effort. I don't k ow where you begin to think otherwise.
>>
>>29026182
I'm too abnormal for abnormal girls
>>
I don't know. I had a gf once, but I was KV until 21 years old. I met her in college where I kinda almost had a normal social life. We were in the same social group and we were getting closer and closer until we were dating, I don't even fucking know how that happened. It was kinda of a miracle, because I was really autistic and didn't try anything with her besides holding hands for a fucking month.

You ask for tips, but I don't have any. I don't think I'm capable of kissing another time.
>>
>>29026935
>A girl can see the envy and desperation emanating from a man.

That literally makes no sense. The moment I step outside my door, I am a completely different person to what I present anonymously on the internet. When I go out with my friends or go to parties, I am sociable, friendly, jovial, and completely forget about my problems. I don't go to parties looking to prey on women. I go out to have a good time. And I generally do have a good time. I become depressed when I have to go home, sit in my room alone, and think about my life. I am not an introverted person. Being alone drives me insane, and causes me to mull over my issues endlessly in my head.

>You need to practice liking yourself

It is INCREDIBLY difficult to like myself when I feel like a subhuman because I can't even get a kiss from a girl.

The way I see it, there must be something wrong with me. And since I don't have any obvious physical deformities, it must be something mental or possibly even spiritual. When I was younger I used to wonder (not entirely seriously) if perhaps I was born with some kind of supernatural aura that actively deflects women. Maybe, if there is a god or supernatural power, it has singled out only me and decreed that I shall never find any romantic or sexual success whatsoever. Who knows?

>And we are putting in the effort. I don't k ow where you begin to think otherwise.

Because if you get to be depressed and have mental disorders while still getting girls, then why can't I? It's like you're asking me to go through years of intense therapy to correct over a decade of mental conditioning before I can even think about kissing a girl. That doesn't seem right. If YOU can be a mental/emotional wreck and get girls, then why do I have to be completely stable before I can even think about it?
>>
>>29024942
>robots for whom that description applies
They aren't robots.
>>
>>29026762

you just seem like an annoying faggot to me

that might explain it
>>
>>29024942

I had a friends with benefits/girlfriend (hard to explain) for about 9 months when I was just a complete alcoholic drinking from sun up to sun down. It was more luck and timing than anything, we would fight all the time and she eventually went back to her previous dude who she was going to marry so I couldn't tell you why besides her thinking that I was attractive.

She's only the 2nd girl I've ever fucked and it was ok but I wouldn't do it again. I"m not an aspie I'm just incredibly introverted/depressed and a fucking weird person.
>>
>>29027099
Dude, chill out.

Just be yourself.
>>
>>29024942
Drugs

Every gf i ever had i met on benzos opiates or alcohol.

Once u get the first lay girls suddenly get hooked on you and you can run with the momentum.
>>
Because it happened in high school.

Women don't find me attractive because I am a NEET with zero aspirations. I just don't care about anything in life enough to go through the trouble of being proactive.

But I was forced into high school and so was able to maintain the facade of being normal while simultaneously being in an environment where I was surrounded by my peers. When you're a lazy coward, your parents waking you up to make you go to school every morning is the only thing that gets you there. That time has passed now. I have dropped out of society.
>>
Despite being depressed and on medication some women still found me attractive, im still intelligent and i know how to talk with other people, i know what they wanna hear and how they wanna hear it and i just say exactly that.
>>
>>29028103
>Just be yourself.

Tried that for 20 years. Do you seriously think it works?

>>29028279
>But I was forced into high school and so was able to maintain the facade of being normal while simultaneously being in an environment where I was surrounded by my peers

Except that isn't how it works. I was forced into high school every day too, and I spent all but 2 years of it as a disgusting, depressed, anxious emotional wreck. So evidently you must have just been a normie, plain and simple.
>>
I went to art school where everyone has a mental illness but also everyone fucks each other all the time. So.
>>
>>29024942
Implying our depression/mental illnesses isn't due to losing our everything gf or being in an unhealthy relationship
>>
>>29024942
I'm bipolar, but still relatively good looking and women have always come on to me. Mental illness doesn't discriminate. I had a friend in hs that looked like a young rob lowe and was severely schizophrenic. Ended up offing himself.
>>
>>29024942

I've been in like five or six relationships, and all the mental illness I've accrued has come from them.
>>
>Went to latin America
>Was always kinda fit cause ran crosscountry throughout high school
>still autistic as fuck though
> pumped alcohol into my system and girls overlooked my autism cause see me as a walking greencard
> in a relationship with this girl for 2 months, literally afraid of women and cannot touch her unless drunk as fuck and then I just give a few pecks
> since firsr gf, am under the influence of the romance meme so don't even think about sex
> also have literally no idea on the time line of sex in relationships
> one night both of us drunk as fuk
> she takes me to a hotel, the autistic beta I am doesn't think much anything just that they will rest next to each other, sex didn't even cross my mind
> wake up with her on top of me
> niggawat.jpg
> I was basically raped don't even know how my clothes came off

Well that's the story of how I lost my virginity. Guys start lifting/good hygiene and go to a third world country. Autism is not a problem
>>
>>29024942
Can you explain to me how not getting a gf is being depressed when your problem is you put pussy on a pedestal and in your opinion there's a magic cure to your depression (getting some). Whereas for non virgin robots their depression is incurable. Why do you think khv depression is at all as serious?
>>
>>29029339
You misunderstand me. I'm depressed for much more fundamental reasons. I've been depressed since I was at least 14, and at that point in time I didn't concern myself with girls too much.

But I am VERY aggravated by my complete lack of success with romance/relationships/sex, because it makes me feel like I'm not human.

I just want to know why I can't succeed. Why can you succeed while I can't? It's an injustice, in my eyes.
>>
>>29024942
>bipolar type 1, OCD and a paraphilia
>almost all of them didn't know until we were together
>they dumped me as soon as the crazy started to show
>only exception is my current gf
>met her on /r9k/, she knew before we ever met in person what the full extent of the mental illness was
>she is also extremely mentally ill
>we are extremely dependent on each other
>we help each other out and thanks to each other we've both gotten at least a little bit better since we met (over a year ago)

The most important thing, for me, is that over the course of my life I've learned how to act just normal enough to not completely repulse people, so that when my mental illness can't be hidden, they tolerate it or brush it off as uncharacteristic behavior. You have to learn how to present yourself to others so that they will want to be around you, not shamelessly indulge in your mental illness to the point where no one can stand your presence.

Of course it's usually not possible to hide your symptoms so different people with different kinds of mental health issues will have more success than others.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.