[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Story To Being A Robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: Only The Dead Know Peace.jpg (9 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
Only The Dead Know Peace.jpg
9 KB, 227x222
Thought I might as well make a new thread for it seeing how the old one was dead.

>be me
>have abusive mother when i was 4 and younger
>used to smack me around and bring me to the beach and get me horribly sunburnt on purpose
>have halfsister at same time
>just like mother, locked me in a closet, smacked me around, put my hand on a stovetop
>letmeoutofthishell.jpg
>father comes around and gets custody
>byebye assholes
>timepasses leedleleedlele
>father is pretty chill
>go to school and it is hell
>get bullied, beaten up, and isolated daily
>no one ever talks with me
>have a 3 foot radius of people, no one wanted to talk or be around me
>why
>recess every day was me sitting on a bench under a tree with no one ever coming around, trying to talk to me, even asking why i was alone
>one school day in particular
>sit down in class and drop pencil
>kid kicks it away
>says "why do you even come, no one likes you"
>whole class joins in
>"you are gross" "weirdo" "forever alone" "you'll never get a girlfriend" "you are so gay" "kill yourself looser"
>i just look around at my class and the teacher sitting silently watching this pan out, and my head sinks down and i almost cried (i was 10 at this point)
>time passes again
>last year of middle school and still no friends
>if i say i like a girl, i am then teased, and the girl i like then makes fun of me (it has happened everytime i said i liked someone, which was twice)
>my intelligence lands me some people i have classes with so i'll just call them my "friends"
>>
>>29024873
>"friends" are some of the bullies i had in elementary and middle school
>i mention how all of them are two faced and that a year befroe they were all bullying me and how i want to kill myself
>they laugh at me
>someoneendmylife.vbs
>father is awful now
>everyday i come home he is drunk off of his ass
>swears at me and calls me a "shithead" "lazy ass" "disgusting spoiled brat" "arrogant piece of shit" and frequently lifts me up
>i get punished for things that are minimal or are his fault
>school bullying is pretty much the same
>one day a girl say that she likes me
>lets call her stacy
>is this a joke?
>she confesses and everything
>we get pretty tight
>i tell her all my feeling and i feel so happy that i am no longer alone
>one day she asks to chat late at night
>"Hey what's up Stacy?"
>"I just wanted to say that I never liked you at all and that I "dated you and liked you" because I thought it would be funny to have the whole school in on it and laughing as they see me with you
>entercripplingdepression.dll
>highschool
>>
>>29024907
>bullied less because all my classes have a lot of split up people
>one class in perticular though has more bullies than the rest, or at least they used to be bullies
>everyday it is them telling me to leave and that no one like me or thinks i should be here
>teacher doesnt care
>i remember their stares, some with flared eyes, some with a smug look on their face. The rest of the class giving support with laughs and "yeah really"'s.
>after school
>"oh boy fridays are going to be gr8, imma party so much, ill have so many friends, finally"
>every friday i come home and get on csgo and play rod stewart's in a broken dream
>always alone
>have snapchat and use it occasionally for homework and shit
>see people's stories of them going to parties, or hanging out and going hiking
>why cant i do this
>why cant i have friends
>why cant i get the will to kill myself when i have wanted death for the past 5 years
>people ask me why i never smile or i look so sad all the time
>i just ignore them
>be me
>be typing this to you
>>
>>29024873
nobody cares about your shitty story you faggot
>>
File: Blobo.png (67 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
Blobo.png
67 KB, 680x680
>>29024926
thanks anon, maybe ill finally be able to go blow my brains out now
>>
Garbage story. From what you said I actually thought it was something worthwhile, but you're just a shitty underaged piece of shit with no perspective. You haven't felt real feels yet
>>
>>29024979
wew lad what are these robot feels like
>>
>>29024873
I think you've already thought alot about this. If you choose to off yourself i definitely think you should go to your school and shoot up the place before killing yourself.
This is not a joke or some edgy shit. I legitemately think you should consider planning a school shooting and go out blazing. maybe even suicide by cop.
>>
My favourite story on this website is short and sweet and not that funny, but some guy on here tried to impress a girl with his videos about War Thunder. A fucking video game.

It amuses me to no end.
>>
File: 1458814684212.gif (486 KB, 499x330) Image search: [Google]
1458814684212.gif
486 KB, 499x330
>>29024873
If you are gonna commit suicide, take down your mom and half-sister first and then the normies who were the worst to you

Then suicide by cop, or suicide
>>
>>29024925
the struggle of a 14 yr old pussy, u fagit
>>
>>29024979
>mother put hand on stovetop as a 4 year old
>haven't felt real feels
anon please
>>
post a pic of yourself

maybe its the way you look/carry yourself
>>
File: dsdseeeeeeeed.gif (24 KB, 307x320) Image search: [Google]
dsdseeeeeeeed.gif
24 KB, 307x320
I am sorry about this OP. Hopefully things will get better for you and believe me it will get better. I am sending you a hug
>>
Are you in a really small town? Do you have some kind of physical deformity or a speech impediment? I mean, even the biggest weirdo losers in my school had some.semblance of friends. I was a band geek stoner loset and even I had kids I made fun of, and they still had friends too.
>>
I can't in good concise tell you to rule out suicide but try getting the hell out of there first.

there are a few good people out there if you look very hard.
>>
It amazes me how people can be so heartless and the world so uncaring.
This is why normie society is inherently cruel and needs to be radically changed. OP, the fact that you managed to keep some form of sanity and live until now proves that youre stronger and more heroic than you could ever imagine. Dont give these shitheads who bullied you the satisfaction of killing yourself. I truly wish you find peace and love in your life.
BTW kick your shithead father out of the house as soon as you can.
>>
>>29024873
Shoot up the school. They deserve your vengeance.
>>
>>29024925
>Ignore them

I feel like this is more the reason you get bullied then anything. Probably a lot of people tried to reach out and you ignored it and pissed them off.

Next time try something like "just how I am" something simply that isn't a stranger pouring their emotions on them. That two faced comment was just that.
>>
That's a good but sad story. I don't know what else to say.
>>
File: Me Blacked Out 3.jpg (790 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Me Blacked Out 3.jpg
790 KB, 1440x2560
>>29025458
I am in a small town of about 10k people. I have no deformities or speech impediments.

This is a pic of me. I don't think I look weird or anything. I dress casually.

I am funny, nice, and outgoing when I am not getting my personality fucking demolished by people or I am not getting a smack in the face by the occasional depression cock.
>>
>>29024873
why are white "people" like this? they're all little cruel shits in their childhoods and are drunken bastards in their adulthoods. niggas may be violent but at least we love each other.
>>
>>29028153
You mean love killing eachother?
>>
>>29027019

This.

>>recess every day was me sitting on a bench under a tree with no one ever coming around, trying to talk to me, even asking why i was alone

Sociopath.
>>
File: I Don't Understand.jpg (108 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
I Don't Understand.jpg
108 KB, 500x581
>>29028231
Oh shit son.

>>29028239
Is that a bad thing though? Aren't all of us robots sociopaths?
>>
>>29028258
OP, you live anywhere near Chicago? As in reasonable driving distance?
>>
>>29028299
Upper half of Ohio. Does that work?
>>
>>29028320
Op gon get raped
>>
>>29028320
>>29028385
OP's not gonna get raped I was just going to say that I'd gladly go on a hike with him so he didn't feel alone
>>
>>29028063
you look like a normie

fuck off robot
>>
>>29028320
It would take me six hours driving more or less directly east to reach Cleveland (if that helps as a point of reference) that's a long drive and I do love driving but even that's a little too much for me. However, I wouldn't mind driving about half of that give or take to whatever national park or state park is in the vicinity. If you're interested (or any other robot that wants to do a nature adventure and lives between Chicago and Cleveland) post your steam/kik/snapchat/whatever you underageb&s are using these days. I'm off to work now but I'll keep the thread pinned.
>>
File: doot doot.gif (410 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
doot doot.gif
410 KB, 350x263
>>29028451
What do my looks have to do with this? Just because my hair isn't deshoveled and my face isn't completely riddled with acne (one side of it is) doesn't mean I'm not a robot.

>>29028429
You are too kind. Unfortunately Chicago and Cleveland (a city close to me) are about a 3 hour drive.
>>
File: Tastes Bleachy.jpg (7 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
Tastes Bleachy.jpg
7 KB, 267x200
>>29028554
Woah shit, you guessed Cleveland quite well there, Anon. Unfortunately I can't drive out that far without my dad having my ass.
>>
>>29028599
>tfw another robot who came from basically my background

You have to learn to let go. It's the only way you can stay sane.

They kick us out of society, make fun of us, taunt us while we're down, then blame us for the fact we can't get back up.

Why stay in that cruel evil place when you can leave it?
>>
>>29028599
Very well then mate. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>29028258
Your not a sociopath, but even if you were it'd be a bad thing for you at least since your clearly not good at it.
>>
>>29029571
>good at being a sociopath
Explain.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.