[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have another Sandy Hook thread. But let's ignore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 19
File: sandy hook.png (1 MB, 1024x843) Image search: [Google]
sandy hook.png
1 MB, 1024x843
Let's have another Sandy Hook thread.

But let's ignore shit like laughing parents. As weird as it was it doesn't really prove anything.

Let's focus on the response of the cops. EMTs being barred from the scene. Stuff of that nature.

And no calling people who disagree cucks or jews, let not get derailed again.
>>
Another one?

original fucking comment
>>
Why did you post this on two boards?
>>
Why are there cached images of Sandy Hook emergency donation funds one day before the shooting take place?

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, but some things about Sandy Hook stink to high heaven.
>>
MUST CHECK IN

Mods are anti-truthers, trying to block my comment
>>
I wish we had more threads like this instead of faggots yearning for some qt3.14
>>
Hold on I remember seeing something related to sandy hook, check this video out
https://youtu.be/bHP4gZQ7ZmU
Could be a coincidence
>>
The reports said Lanza was malnourished to the point of brain damage.

How long do you have to not eat for this to happen?
>>
There's a lot of shady shit surrounding Newtown but we're just not getting any answers and the media and the public don't seem to care about getting them so these threads are useless cause we'll probably just be rehashing he same points over and over again.
>>
>what was different about sandy hook?
He didn't seem to have a motive. Elliot, Cho, Eric & Dylan and alot of others had motives. Sandy was homeschooled after his illnesses made it harder to cope in school. He didn't get bullied although he didn't have any friends, but I really can't find a motive (sure he was outcast but he doesn't seem angry about this). He was mentally ill.

Dylan looks really cute in that picture. Looks like a baby who just shit himself or threw food on the floor.
>>
File: image.png (75 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75 KB, 499x499
>tfw I live 10 miles away from sandy hook
>>
>>29010517
can you shed some insight into that convenient store where everyone is winning the lottery?
>>
>>29010420
>typing sandy instead of Lanza
oops

I find shootings without motives pointless. A shooting has meant to be a rebellion against an injustice that you've dealt with. Meant to have the world trembling, knowing they have to fix it or more 'innocents' will die.

Lanza's shooting or Hamilton's shootings did nothing but get the gun laws tightened (mainly in Scotland), and no attention towards a specific subject or injustice. A waste if you ask me.

>Marc Lepine not in the OP
are you even trying?
>>
>>29011093
who's lepine?
>>
File: Marclepine.jpg (41 KB, 529x397) Image search: [Google]
Marclepine.jpg
41 KB, 529x397
>>29011107
This guy, robot and killer of 14 feminists
>>
>>29011107
A robot who, in 1989, intentionally killed exclusively 14 women.
>>
>>29010006
What cached images, anon?
>>
File: sandy.jpg (14 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
sandy.jpg
14 KB, 256x197
>>29010420
>Sandy was homeschooled after his illnesses made it harder to cope in school
>>
>>29011093
>>29010420
The point of the pic is "why does everyone keep saying that Sandy Hook in particular was fake" and the thread I guess is just a discussion about whether it was real or not
>>
>>29010420
Are you explaining away a certain act by 'mental illness'? Just like the media, and certainly the gun lobby are so eager to do? If you are, you're an utter disgrace, a slave to the masses.
>>
There's a mass shooting in USA every week.

Why would they need to fake a single one as an excuse to ban guns?

What would be the motive for these conspirators?
>>
>>29011343
Oh.
You should have made this thread on >>>/x/ if you wanted conspiracy theories, or at least have said that in the OP

>>29011273
kek'd
>>
>>29011369
Are you trying to imply it was only society's fault?

There are thousands of robots, yet only a handful of mass shootings occur every year. It takes more than robothood to get someone to snap on this level. To be a social outcast doesn't help, but mental illness, emotional problems and medication are consistently linked to these incidents
>>
>>29011424
I'm not OP, it was just obvious from the pic and the text. "laughing parents" is one of the things that get mentioned a lot in these discussions
>>
>>29011369
No.

As I said, other shooters had motives.

Cho's was revenge.
Elliot's was envy.
Lepine's was anti-feminism.
Lanza's was???

Point is I have looked into this and can't find any motive or hint suggesting a motive. Since Lanza was proven to have several mental illnesses, I'm just saying that as I can't explain why he did it.

Sorry for rapid posting.
>>
File: 17209384716.png (65 KB, 123x267) Image search: [Google]
17209384716.png
65 KB, 123x267
Although the CIA insists that MKUltra-type experiments have been abandoned, some CIA observers say there is little reason to believe it does not continue today under a different set of acronyms. Victor Marchetti, author and 14-year CIA veteran, stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducted disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKUltra was abandoned a "cover story."
>>
>>29009759
>that eric harris face
Reminds me of those early 2000s internet emojis that went "oh no you didn't"
>>
File: adam and lovecraft.png (276 KB, 560x343) Image search: [Google]
adam and lovecraft.png
276 KB, 560x343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA

In case anyone hasn't heard this.

If this is him, he's the most tragic school shooter out there. I feel awful for him. Wish I could've been his friend.
>>
>>29011495
No, not saying that. Although I would certainly say his behaviour is part a product of society.
But what I really mean is that everybody is able to do something if he's put in a certain situation. People can't even grasp that killing wasn't all that uncommon a few centuries back. It's just a defence mechanism to say someone who does that does it because of mental illness, because they don't want to be compared tot them. That's how I see it in majority of ppl anyway. They need to think of him as a monster
Also, replace robot with mental illness :D
>>
illumi nasty
>>
what we should really be asking ourselves is if this really was a false flag, what exactly has the goverment achieved from it? it's been four years now and it's not like things have drasticaly changed
>>
>>29011686
Increase anti-gun sentiment in public
Associate white males with shooters
Blood sacrifice ritual

People in Sandy Hook are very strange... Draw the lines.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 367x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 367x238
>it's another sandy hook thread
>>
>>29011641
>People can't even grasp that killing wasn't all that uncommon a few centuries back

That better be a joke. You better be joking right now

> It's just a defence mechanism to say someone who does that does it because of mental illness, because they don't want to be compared tot them

It's an oversimplification, just like saying that people do drugs because "they're sad". There are always a lot of factors at play: mental illness, zombifying medication, social issues, anxiety, a feeling of helplessness, anger management issues, etc.
>>
>>29011593
Man, that radio call-in always gives me chills. Lanza was brilliant and a fantastic speaker. His point is spot-on. A chimp raised in modern civilization became overweight, lonely, depressed, and medicated - eventually snapping and going postal. And humans in modern society end up having the exact same affliction, sometimes to the point of snapping and lashing out as well.
>>
>>29009759
do you guys think the Charleston church shooting was also staged? I'm torn
>>
>>29011407
because a shooting (especially of tiny children) is much more of a shock
>>
>>29011407
Because there isn't one every week. You just think there is because they construct the false flags and the media blows them up.

Hell a recent murder suicide by a muslim was called a school shooting by a white male in the media just the other day.
>>
>>29011988
no
there would be something immediate for the gov't out of that though, whites are racist. turn other races against whites. seems t be working

but honestly it was just one guy who had justifiable outrage over race baiting and the super strong yet often denied anti white sentiment coming from the media and the governement

he handled things hrrobile though. going on a killing spree wasnt gonna fix anything

and of all the people he could have killed, he chose 9 older blacks in a church.

terrible targets if he had to have some, which id say he shouldnt have
>>
>>29012183
yeah I agree, he did say though that if he went into the ghetto and tried to kill black people there he would just be murdered, so his choice in victim is understandable from a position of convenience but pretty stupid from any other angle.
>>
File: Sandy-Hook.png (64 KB, 582x260) Image search: [Google]
Sandy-Hook.png
64 KB, 582x260
>>29010006
>>29011223
These anon, pic related
>>
>>29012275
well he probably could have gotten some before they got him down
>>
File: image021-713277.jpg (51 KB, 595x452) Image search: [Google]
image021-713277.jpg
51 KB, 595x452
>>29011686
Gun laws.
Also, the victims families are now suing the manufacturer of the AR-15, even though the rifle had nothing to do with this fake shooting.
Like fucking clockwork.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/19/health/sandy-hook-lawsuit/
>>
>>29011966
You don't actually understand what I'm saying do you? Are people with autism more likely to kill?

I think only untreated schizophrenia should make it into the meme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPmZNoZvcKE
>>
File: 242342342342.jpg (364 KB, 1376x1430) Image search: [Google]
242342342342.jpg
364 KB, 1376x1430
Bumping for truth

originale commenteses
>>
File: fetzer book.png (541 KB, 599x543) Image search: [Google]
fetzer book.png
541 KB, 599x543
>>29011686
>>29010071
!!MUST CHECK IN!!
fucking robot piss off
>>
>>29012319
well I also don't really think it would be thought of as much of a deal. a shootout isn't as interesting as a mass shooting of innocent people.
>>
File: sandyhookcompchartnew.png (561 KB, 590x364) Image search: [Google]
sandyhookcompchartnew.png
561 KB, 590x364
>>29009759
Let's make this a daily thing OP, until everyone on this site is redpilled on the hoax.
>>
>>29009759
Now lets think about this.

I honestly don't think that Obama himself is possibly even aware that sandy hook was probably a hoax. I think he saw it as a tragedy but I don't think he's the one possible behind it.
>>
>>29011988
Nah, that one seems more legit with him getting arrested and all and him having a trail of existing before the tragedy.
>>
>>29010517

Pics or your full of shit.
Every thread. EVERY FUCKING sandy hook thread there is always one guy who says he is from sandy hook area, or was a part of the shooting event. Every single fucking time.
>>
File: greenbergmedia.png (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
greenbergmedia.png
2 MB, 1600x1200
>>29012643
He most likely isn't.
The CIA is an entirely separate entity. It's not like the FBI or NSA. They not only follow their own rules, they make the damn rules, and do whatever the hell they please.
>>
>>29011593

Has this ever been confirmed to be him?
It is definitely interesting.
>>
>>29012722
It's not far feteched.
I'm a CT resident, Newtown is very close by to where I reside.
Though the people that say they lost someone in Sandyhook are obviously baiters.
>>
>>29012760
aren't those paintings?
>>
>>29010420
My nigga right here. I'm interested in crime, Eric and Dylan's case has always lured me in. It was pretty cool that Sue (Dylan's mom) released more pictures of him
>>
>>29012530
>>29012760
>>29012795
> I don't understand that some people look alike: The post
>>
>>29011686
Its possible it wasn't even a government plan. Its completely possible that it was a group that was behind it.
>>
There was that really bizarre picture of the kid who died in sandy hook also died in pakistan.
>>
>>29012439
>Jimmy Greene

/r9k/ thread happening right now

>>75901053
>>
>>29012439
>jimmy greene

>>>/pol/75901053
>>
>>29009759
The cops were parked about 100 yards from the scene, which is normal for a shooting. Of course, it's better not to roll up directly into the "hot zone" but to approach it tactically. EMTs were not barred from the scene. The "evidence" showing that their trucks were blocked in was taken after the threat was neutralized.

The dude laughing is a bit strange, but it's certainly more plausible that someone in the audience told him a joke to try to cheer him up a bit than him being a "crisis actor".

Also, if this was a plan to get rid of guns then it failed miserably; gun sales boomed after Sandy Hook.
>>
>>29013078
POZNER DIED TWICE
>>
>>29014247
no the gun angle doesnt work for me

but this was staged, who the fuck knows why?
>>
>>29014247
why didnt they go in and get the children? why were the children left to rot for hours?
why couldnt they find those missing employees for hours?

bad shilling, no money for your israeli account today
>>
>>29014287

Yeah. Pozner was also the guy who I think has the power to keep getting videos removed about him with the HONR system or something.
>>
File: 1464903516137.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1464903516137.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>29014247
>s-s-s-shill breaker!
>>
OMG i totally no 1 of de PARENTS OF kids who were killed TRAGEDY
u r so inhumane to TALK ABOUT THIS AT ALL OR ASK ANY QUESTIONS
Jesus Christ

t. shills in these threads
>>
>>29011593
Damn, I could listen to his voice for hours. So fucking articulate.
>>
bUMPING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUH4yBdFn1w
>>
posting without reading the thread:

I'm an EMT, and it's pretty normal to be barred from an MCI before the police have fully secured the area. They can get into massive amounts of trouble if an EMT gets hurt.
>>
>>29014327
EMTs did enter the building though (they treated some of the wounded people and pronounced many of the children dead); the information you're being fed is simply false.

>>29014637
I don't get the point of this. Are you attempting to discredit me or discourage me from further posting, lest I be known as a "jew" (on an anime image board, no less). Also, why can't you get a better argument than ad hominem? Anyways, my goal isn't to try to persuade you since I know there's no chance I can do so; rather I'm trying to stop the other anons from falling into the traps of paranoia and fear that conspiracy theorists (such as yourself) attempt to propagate. But of course that makes a disinformation agent, doesn't it? :^)
>>
>>29012530
>>29012795
>government is able to pull off a fake shooting to pass gun laws
>somehow forget that the kids are supposed to be dead and put them in the super bowl and take pictures with the president
wew
>>
>>29014867
It is to mock you.
It is all an open secret.
Like the eye on the pyramid.
It is all hidden in plain site.
Normies will never believe it.
>>
File: 1464909093941.jpg (240 KB, 962x1400) Image search: [Google]
1464909093941.jpg
240 KB, 962x1400
>>29014867
It was the mock the sheep.
And nobody even batted an eye.
>>
where the fuck did he get a motherfucking assault rifle from? is it THAT easy?
>>
>>29012779
It's confirmed via his forum posts, yes. Granted it could theoretically still be someone else but it's highly, highly unlikely.
>>
>>29014930

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but all you have to do is pass a background check.
>>
>>29014930
>>29014954
t. gun control shills
>>
>>29014915
Evidently someone did if that graphic exists.
Again, if the govt really hated the "sheep" then they wouldn't take such a risk of letting the sheep lose. Come on now dude
>>
>>29014930
He didn't. Lanza wasn't a real person.
>>29014954
You can't now with CT and NY's assault weapons ban that went into place after the """tragedy"""
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/20/nyregion/bans-on-assault-weapons-in-new-york-and-connecticut-are-upheld.html?_r=0
http://reason.com/blog/2015/10/19/post-newtown-assault-weapon-laws-in-conn
>>
>>29014990
Dude they literally just stated facts. Yes, you can buy an assault weapon very easily in the United States; that is a fact. Doesn't mean this is necessarily a good or bad thing though. Hoping you're a troll because if not you're seriously noided
>>
>>29015041
>gun free zones
>background checks
>harsh gun laws all over US
>majority of guns acquired illegally anyway
>>
File: source.png (2 KB, 224x50) Image search: [Google]
source.png
2 KB, 224x50
>>29015051
>>majority of guns acquired illegally anyway
>>
>>29015246
>what is Chiraq
>what is Camden
Fucking sheltered piece of shit.
You think gangbangers and spics get their guns from stores? With a criminal record?
Biker gangs get them the guns from the government.
>its all about monopoly
>>
>>29015291

>no sources

OK hotshot.
>>
>>29011718
But what he is asking here is cui bono? Who actually directly profits from this?
You can't seem to answer these questions adequately without being very vague.
>>
>>29015347
>implying people make articles about organized crime and publish them
Holy shit I forgot this is autism central
>>
>>29012303
Because timestamps are imperfect. It's not uncommon for them to be off by several days.
>>
>>29015367

Soooo, how did you come by this info then? Did you poll all the illegal gangs? You do a gun census among criminals and legal owners yourself? Or did you maybe just pull it out of your ass and expect everyone to trust you?
>>
>>29015359
The mafia in the form of profit and control. Same people who profited from the huge release of painkillers, then heavy legislation of painkillers, and then release of cheap heroin.

Its all mob shit. Ever since JFK went down its gotten really bad.
>>
>>29015381
Jersey boy
>>
>>29015390
>The Mafia
Can I have a name? A family? Perhaps an organisation which has been shown to have profits
at the same time of these events?
>>
>>29015426
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK A MAFIA IS YOU RETARD?

YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE GONNA GO AROUND SHOUTING SPECIFICS
YOU JUST KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW AND WE ALL KNOW AND YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT
>>
>>29015381
It's almost safe to assume a gang(whatever) won't go through legal routes to acquire something they want/need...

????
>>
>>29015477

>Majority of guns

Looking for evidence for the MAJORITY part. Considering most gun owning households own multiple firearms, myself included and were purchased legally, I expect some evidence for your lunacy.
>>
>>29015496
*majority of guns used to kill

CAPTCHA = 11666
>>
>>29015505

OK, that should be even easier to prove then, just want to see the source.
>>
>>29009759
I think you need to focus on all the donation groups that popped online for sandy hook days before it supposedly happened. Also Gene Rosen.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Kc8uzRRes

I just think it funny how it go
>>
>>29009759
Should also focus on the fact they are claiming he hit 96% of his shots with head shot. Not even elite soldiers can do that. Much less a guy who had never previously fired a gun.
>>
MASS SHOOTINGS (aka false flags):
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/most-guns-mass-shootings-obtained-legally
HOMICIDES:
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/oct/05/joe-scarborough/msnbcs-joe-scarborough-tiny-fraction-crimes-commit/
>>
>>29015568
This allows the picture to be painted that all cases of gun violence used legal guns.
>>
>>29015558
hitting kids huddled up is easier than soldiers who are trained in combat who are shooting back
>>
>>29015390
You sound like the shill in the movie jfk talking about organized crime
>>
>>29015664
FUCK YOU BOBBY KILLER
>>
>>29015041
>assault weapon
Define assault weapon.

An assault rifle is a rifle that has a fire selector switch for semi-automatic and automatic fire positions (pull and hold the trigger and one bullet comes out vs pull and hold the trigger and the weapon fires continuously). As far as I can tell "assault weapon" is just buzzword bullshit made up by people that are afraid of semi-automatic weapons that look like automatic weapons.

It is possible to buy automatic weapons in the United States but it is more difficult than buying a semi-automatic weapon and they are much more expensive then semi-autos.
>>
>>29011407
the conspirators have more control over the shooting, they can pick location, items/people and the order of events. they would be motivated to do this to give the controversy a special tilt and to maximize the emotional shock
>>
>>29012391
You did mention "gun lobbyists" so I'll just assume you're a libtard and discard your opinion
>>
Adam Lanza was a fucking loser. You're already firing on unsuspecting, unarmed people, but this pussy was too afraid to shoot anyone that had a chance at stopping his 90lb ass.
So he went for little kids and mowed them down. Great job dude
>>
>>29015960

You are probably the same faggot that advocates carrying a gun all the time and shooting people rather than fighting. The irony is obvious.
>>
>>29015991
What are you talking about? I'm saying he was too afraid to go after anyone that had a chance of tackling him or wrestling the gun away. What was your thought process when you decided to respond to my post?
>>
>>29010420
>Elliot, Cho, Eric & Dylan had motives
list them, please
>>
They arent going to let EMTs in until they can confirm the threat is contained. Thats normal practice, you don't throw paramedics into the middle of a gunfight to go pull injured people out.

Thats such a non-issue. Same with why they left the bodies, had to be sure the shooter(s) had been neutralized before sending in anyone but cops or SWAT.
>>
>>29016024

>hey guise, i want to kill people
>should probably go after people who would beat me

Yea, great plan fucktard. Ever watched predators go after prey? They go after the weak for a reason. You should go talk to tigers and shit, let them know they are pussies.
>>
>>29016060
Looks like we just found the next school shooter
>>
>>29016027
Elliot's was to get back at the women who he thought were punishing him
Cho's was to get back at the spoiled and promisicious
Eric and Dylan's were to get back at bullies
>>
>>29016131
He's gonna go after a daycare because lions don't shoot high schoolers havent you ever watched nat geo you fucking retard?
>>
File: 1421017955218.jpg (114 KB, 750x1024) Image search: [Google]
1421017955218.jpg
114 KB, 750x1024
>>29016131

>looks like my argument was stupid
>better make a dumbass personal insult to deflect
>>
>>29011546
I was a victim of a similar set of protocols although I wasn't working for the CIA at the time. I believe they undertook those actions to force me out of my position in a research lab and strip me of my TS clearance.
>>
>>29011093
>I find shootings without motives pointless
Eric and Dillain didn't have any real motive.
Eric wanted to do the next Oklahoma City Bombing cause he was an attention whore and Eric just wanted to die.
>>
>>29016176

>have a goal
>take hardest path to get to the goal

Sounds like something a normal person would do, right? I know that is how I live life, as hard as possible to reach any goal.
>>
>>29016170
>Eric and Dylan's were to get back at bullies
Except they weren't bullied.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-04-13-columbine-myths_N.htm
"but the record now shows Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold hadn't been bullied in fact, they had bragged in diaries about picking on freshmen and "fags"
They were bullies
>>29016242
Said, they were just bad people who wanted the kind of eternal infamy they knew They would get
>>
>>29016346
Every fucking thread you have to shill against them.

Are you the same shill who always brings up how they killed a black kid, as though that makes them worse? Nigga, a black kid in suburban colorado high school, all other things being equal, will do better than his white counterpart because he's a novelty.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT!
>>
>>29016346
it's possible to be bullied and get bullied. Everyone but the guy at the very bottom of the totem pole bullies everyone beneath them.

I'm gonna take a wild shot in the dark here and assume you're one of those dumb rebbitors who thinks that bullying someone for being gay is somehow worse than bullying someone for wearing a weird shirt,
>>
>>29011641
>>29011369
> you're an utter disgrace, a slave to the masses.

You've made it obvious that you're european, because somehow you think pro-gun people are the majority in the US. A slave to the masses is the one who believes in the gun control meme.

>But what I really mean is that everybody is able to do something if he's put in a certain situation. People can't even grasp that killing wasn't all that uncommon a few centuries back. It's just a defence mechanism to say someone who does that does it because of mental illness, because they don't want to be compared tot them.

And now you've made it crystal clear that you're fucking insane, because somehow you believe that shootings happen "because people can now", as if frustration is all it took to do something as insanely immoral and fucked as mass murder. Sounds to me like you're british and you have no idea how the world works because you've lived your whole life in your high-and-mighty socialist shithole of a country. Mental illness/disorders have nothing to do with it? Then you must believe it's natural when someone has so little a sense of morality and compassion that it can't be called a mental disorder/illness. Oh and gun lobbyists only call shooters "mentally ill" because it's a defense mechanism, is it? They're don't want to be compared to them? That confirms it, you are completely and utterly clueless on how it is in America. But if you're british it's no wonder, since you are part of one of the largest collection of cucks who are completely fine with having no right to free speech, no right to disagree/criticize their own government and yet you have the fucking nerve to call someone else a "slave", that's just sad.

You need to fuck off and never speak your opinion about anything regarding guns ever again, at least until you educate yourself.
>>
>>29016460
>Are you the same shill who always brings up how they killed a black kid,
No, I'm in favor of removing ethnic abnormalities. (and Columbine wasn't about that at all)
>>29016481
>it's possible to be bullied and get bullied. Everyone but the guy at the very bottom of the totem pole bullies everyone beneath them.
Yes, you're right, it's possible.

Thing is though, they weren't bullied. Not in any significant way. They weren't robots. In Dillain's journal, he lists a dozen girls he had dated. He then says he's sad because he didn't love any of them. He wasn't bullied, because if he was, he wouldn't get as many bitches and he'd have mentioned being bullied in his journal.
Eric was a psychopath. In his journal he mentions wanting it tobl be like the next Oklahoma City Bombing. Dillain also mentions how Eric wanted to go NBK on people at school. (natural born killer was movie that Eric was fond of, it's about massacring people)

They were not bullied, Eric was a psychopathic glory hound and Dillain was a loyal friend who didn't value his own life
>>
>>29016708
>>29016346
>>29016242

>they literally fell for the Dave Cullen meme

The evidence of DYLAN******* and Eric being bullied is overwhelming, look it up yourselves. And the whole thing about Eric being a psychopath vs Dylan being a sad little babby is bullshit. That myth is based on a line that Dylan wrote in his journal referring to suicide, which was long before he took part in the massacre and actually enjoyed himself.

Dave Cullen made up the psycho + suicidal meme because it's a story that sells, it's a way to pin the whole thing on the monster and chalk up Dylan as a confused, lost soul.
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (116 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
116 KB, 1252x1252
>>29016708
>I'm in favor of removing ethnic abnormalities
>>
More pictures of proof, pls.
>>
>>29016973
its funny how anti black has become fedora when fedora tippers were largely assosiated with rebbit, the cuckiest place on earth
>>
>>29017660
>cuckiest place on earth

you're thinking of sweden

>cuckiest place on the inner nets

FTFY
>>
>>29016939
>a line that Dylan wrote in his journal referring to suicide,
A line? Have you read his fucking journal mate? Every other line is him talking about suicide/how sad he is. That and him talking about how Eric wants him to go full Natural Born Killah with him.

Eric's journal doesn't talk about how he feels. It talks about what he does. And what he does is go on missions of mischief. It also goes into considerable detail about his preparations to blow up the school. (which is where I got the Oklahoma City line from before)

If he was bullied, why didn't he write about it in his notebook? Why didn't they kill only bullies/kill all the bullies. They were just dicks dude
>>
>>29017772
Yes they were dicks and it's obvious that the people they ended up killing were not jocks/bullies. And they did pick on people smaller than them

But to say that they weren't bullied is wrong. For instance the ketchup incident and the cup of feces thing are well documented and several people confirmed it happen, they were not just rumors like the bullshit that Dave Cullen wrote in his book, like about how they "weren't bullied at all" and Eric getting laid all the time

>If he was bullied, why didn't he write about it in his notebook?

because not every bad thing that happens to you has to end up in your journal. Eric was more focused on the plans like you said

BTW I'm not trying to blame the shooting on the bullying. Judging from their home tapes, they were not complete loners, but Eric had a crush on a Stacy who wouldn't even look him in the eye and they mostly kept to themselves
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.