[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I mean seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
I mean seriously
>>
Heck I don't know.

I became a doctor in hopes of making good money while also helping people.

Now I'm in my 30s, spending christmas alone in an hotel room not being with my daughter because my wife divorced me.
>>
Remember that people are literally shamed for not working for someone else.

Even though they are harming no one and are not breaking the law.

Don't get me wrong work is great, i strive for it, but some people have to accept that the way things are set up now cannot last, you can't trick people into working for a pittance and the vague hope that "some day" they will end up as a manager MAYBE.

It's a joke, people need to progress, the worst thing in the world is stagnation.
>>
File: why live.png (699 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
why live.png
699 KB, 2272x1704
>>25230398
I had a long detailed post written but accidentally closed the post box so I'll summarize it

>18
>work 5 days a week, 40 hours
>less than $8 an hour
>come home every week with not even $240
>get up at 7:00 AM for my consistent, static 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM schedule
>go to work and volunteer to do whatever that involves the least customer and coworker interaction
>come home, too tired to do anything
>browse a few 4chan threads, listen to music on youtube
>used to enjoy playing video games
>haven't turned my PS4 on since the first week of Black Ops 3
>the only full time wageslave coworkers who have any fun are heavy drinkers or degenerate party goers
>the rest of us are miserable and only think about work because we have literally nothing else to do, no drugs, alcohol, nothing to drown our blues away
>would've left this shit hole a long time ago but my work ethic is too good and there are no other places hiring
>practically slaving away for experience and chump change
>only days that are good are those where I don't interact with customers or coworkers a lot, whether its working in the backroom, pushing carts, or whatever, as long as I'm not providing "friendly service" to assholes that make my blood boil

This is my first job and I wouldn't wish wageslavery on anybody. Been employed since September. Terrible. Grass is not always greener on the other side
>>
>>25230845
I'm schizophrenic makes more then you with autism bux. Pretty good even though I'm paranoid as fuck and have voices insult me all the time. You should fake some symptoms and get a diagnosis for autismbux . (I didnt)
>>
>>25230968
Not him but Is it possible to get welfare and autismbux? I want to try for a diagnosis
>>
>>25230568
What are you drinking, family?
>>
>>25230485
Wanna give me any money?
>>
File: 1383860099763.jpg (95 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1383860099763.jpg
95 KB, 640x427
>>25230968
I know that people with government assistance make more than I do. And it fucking kills me, literally, makes my rage and adrenaline flare up when I start thinking about how hard I work for such little pay. I'm literally the only person in my department who does his duties the way they're supposed to. All the managers compliment my reliability and work ethic. It fucking angers me like nothing else when I get frustrated at work and just want to walk out. I'm seriously thinking about taking my talents to McDonald's where they pay over $8.50 starting.
>>
File: Sick of your NEETiness.jpg (11 KB, 286x289) Image search: [Google]
Sick of your NEETiness.jpg
11 KB, 286x289
>>25230398

>In the Carboniferous Epoch we were promised abundance for all,
>By robbing selected Peter to pay for collective Paul;
>But, though we had plenty of money, there was nothing our money could buy,
>And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "If you don't work you die."

--Rudyard Kipling, Gods of the Copybook Headings--

Read the full poem, if only because it's a massive BTFO on everything wrong with the world of the left today.
>>
>Get 1300 euro each month for doing nothing but showing up to 1 meeting every 2 months
>Sister visits and screams and tells me I'm useless blah blah
>Brag about my car, my 50 inch tv, 2k computer, no denbts
>Sister is in massive debt, and failed attempts at mary kay
>Ends up raping her by remembering the words of fellow r9k neetgods, her attempts to shame me fail, and i mention her enormous debt and waste of time in college
>Get wrist cut with boxcutter when she spazz out
>Call cops
>She spends 3 days in isolation, until, my enormous mercifull nature on behalf of my mother, I decide to drop charges
>She is in barcelona "studying" and she "will return as a millionaire!!!"
>Probably being lowest tier hooker being gangbanged by smelly shitskin muhmads or some shit

lel thanks bro you helped me see the way.
>>
>>25231037

Bud light, im american.
>>
the only place you can get autismbucks in I'd Europe. too hard in America. you have to prove so much to get benefits that are worth a damn.
>>
>>25230398
This thread is some real shit
>>
>>25230398
Does anyone have the one with this quote and Pepe in a blanket?
>>
You don't enjoy it. You endure and hope for better days.
>>
>>25231187
Cheers lad.

I agree with you by the way, this whole 'every must work or they're evil' is some medieval plow the field type shit.

Work is on the way out in the first world for most people.
>>
>>25230398

how can a man enjoy standing in on a slippery platform while either too cold or too hot water falls on one part of his body while the rest becomes too chilly, as he rubs the sweat and filth off his body, and lets it roll down onto his feet and into a metal pipe under the slippery platform he's on
everyday

how can a man enjoy getting out of bed and going to his plastic electronic box, which is capable of doing calculations in seconds which would take five man hours, displaying most of the knowledge currently held my modern individuals, and rendering entire magical worlds that almost look life-like from a distance, where he can run around in a magical world without any consequences as if in a dream; knowing he is simply doing it to post pictures of cartoon frogs and waste his days, and get pissed when his wifi goes down or when the box acts slowly

how can a man enjoy seeing the same human being every morning, knowing he could potentially live his entire life with him or her, spend hours educating each other on their own personal viewpoints, reveal life stories and entertain each other constantly; yet only saying "good morning" and walking past, to repeat the same action tomorrow?

Simple, either you get used to it, grow to enjoy it, or make the best of it.
Most of all, just be yourself ;^)
>>
>>25230398
ever heard of perspective
bukowski was a lazy bum that had a talent with poetry and if you live life based on what he says youre gonna suffer just like he did
so you better get to doing something because money runs the world kiddo or you can stay home and do fucking nothing with yourself cause getting up at 5 am for me keeps me grounded having a steady schedule makes me happy and fulfilled when i was a neet i was really unstable some days id be extremely happy other days id be down on my luck now i cant even think of shit to make me sad cause i got to go to work tomorrow and its hard to be sad around them being based really changed my life for bukowski everything was a struggle he even complains about feeding himself washing hes teeth and taking a piss get the fuck out of here i love the guys poetry but kmon really is it really that hard little bukowski
>>
>>25231259
>Work is on the way out in the first world for most people.

"ha ha aren't automatic computer driven cars cool!"

bye bye all those haulage jobs, why pay for employees that need sleep and rest when a computer can drive a truck across the country and do it quicker?

Not to mention too many employers are still stuck in the "but you need to spend at least 8-9 hours a day in work to get paid decent money!" why? if i've already done my work?
>>
>>25231098
>McDonald's where they pay over $8.50 starting.

holy shit THEY DO THAT??
>>
>>25231392
the corporate mcds in my area do

the only bad thing about it would be working with dumb ass high school females who don't do shit
>>
>>25231098
Sux
>>
>>25231009
I don't know, I never made enough working to be eligible for welfare.
>>
>>25231356
>all those baristas
>all those truck drivers
>all those cab drivers
>all those callcenter workers
>all those lawyers (not even memeing)
>all those doctors (not even memeing)
>all those other people

Born just at the right time to see a lot of become forced neet to be honest. Maybe I should start giving workshops, I have five years experience in unemployment.
>>
>>25230568
They're not shamed if they're successfully self-employed.

You're shamed for not working.
>>
>>25231098
Don't go to mcdonalds, you'll hate mcdonalds.

Not only are you likely to deal with the shittiest customers there are, you'll also have the lowest tier of humanity staff and the shittiest, ungrateful and credit stealing managers there are.
>>
>>25231098
Here in Europe I get like 15k a year neetbux + lots of subsidies and another 20k to spend on healthcare like life coaches (who is basically my cleaning maid, she cleans my own appartment weekly). Also free health insurance of course.

I love my assburger diagnosis desu senpai. Sorry for your wageslave live though. I've slaved part time for 6 months and it nearly killed me.
>>
>>25231629
which country?ONORIGINAKL
>>
>>25231649
Holland (north europe master race)
>>
ITT: immature faggots who havent understood and accepted that life is suffering
>>
>>25231732
where do you think you are? why don't you head to a cozy place for really serious and successful people like you - reddit.com
>>
>enjoy my job
>enjoy working with coworkers/friends
>Boss is a government employee and I'm not making him or anyone any money
>Perfectly fine with sacrificing personal time for the wage I'm getting
>Think of memes/listen to audiobooks/poetry/lectures on bus to/from work
Daily reminder Charles worked as a cuck in the postal system for an entire decade.
>>
>>25231700
I'm Dutch as well but I only get 6k a year in welfare since I'm not disabled and live with my parents.

Feelsbadman. Don't blame you for it though, one of my friends is a legitimate autist and he lives the full cosy life like you, maids and all.
>>
>>25231732
read my post >>25231629
I wake up at about 1-4 pm, basically when I feel like waking up. Then I start my day with 3 whole eggs and a slice of cheddar. Also about 0.5 litres of whole organic milk.

After playing my favorite game for a few hours (AC:BF for now), I will go to the gym and stay there for about 1,5 hours. I will shower there too for maximum cleanness. Having set some new PRs I will then go home and eat one of my premade frozen meals, really good and really simple.

I then might do some groceries, pet my fat cat, and game some hours more. Finally, I will wrap up my day with a few hours of shitposting here and take my iphone 6s and go to bed (where I might proceed to shitpost some more).

Now look me in the eye and say that my life is suffering.

>>25231814
Good to see another dutchfag here. Leech on brother, take everything you can.
>>
>>25230398
Living in a shithole is a factor. No government bux here and my parents have already kicked me out of their house so know I rent a flat which parents have told me they will not help me pay rent for it if I quit my job (I could barely manage to pay for it myself). It's really great living in a country where average annual income is 13k.
>>
File: cici.jpg (116 KB, 600x379) Image search: [Google]
cici.jpg
116 KB, 600x379
>>25231836
>Good to see another dutchfag here. Leech on brother, take everything you can.
I'm trying, mate. Used to get 10k a year but Mark Rutte is fucking shit up. They even want me to do volunteer work next year.

I'm very good at being bad at things though, so they won't get my down. If anything it will be sort of fun testing my NEET skills against their anti-NEET ones.

Happy NEET holidays!
>>
File: 1436607157568.png (166 KB, 327x296) Image search: [Google]
1436607157568.png
166 KB, 327x296
>>25231836
>Play games
>Go to the gym
>play more games
>shit post
Living the dream.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (216 KB, 1118x685) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
216 KB, 1118x685
>>25231940
>Living the dream.
Thank you. It took a while to get all these bux but it's definitely worth it in the end.

The golden era was definitely when I still lived at home. I could then invest all my bux in a great gaming pc which still runs everything very well today. It was about 3000 eurodollars.

I also like discovering new music. I listen to many genres, but more recently I've come to love rap and classical music, Bach in particular. I will soon visit a concert of the Mattheus Passion in my local church.

I am also considering taking up art but for now this will suffice.

Oh btw, pic related is the food I premake. I hate cooking so this is really the easiest it can get imo.
>>
>>25231940
u so jelly
>>
>>25232050
are those red kidneybeans and sweet potatos?

mirin
>>
>>25230398
This comes from Bukowski quite frequently in his novels even though he did exactly that for most of his life.
>>
>>25231814
Holy shit, we finns get only 8-9k in a year while living alone and about 1/4 of it while living with parents. Fuck, I wish I was dutch.
>>
>>25232278
Yes they are. Well spotted.

Everything is precooked and prefrozen so all I gotta do is put it in the microwave, and some chicken and done.
>>
how can people defend wage slavery? do people actually enjoy their jobs or have they just developed a weird version of stockholm syndrome?
>>
>>25230398
so I can have money to do fun things on the weekend
>>
>>25230398
lel wheres your christmas present neetfag.
OHH YOU CANT AFFORD IT YOU PARASITE POORFAGS
>>
Easy for that fag to say, he's rich and famous.
>>
>>25230968
What did you tell the doctors to convince them you had schizophrenia?
>>
>>25232366
Nicely done, although I going to the Albert Heijn and choosing what I want to cook each night myself.
>>
>>25232870
*enjoy going to

bedtime, goodnight fellow neets
>>
>>25231940
As opposed to what? Not memeing. What is even satisfactory in this world?
>>
>>25231271
Your description reminds me of minimalist music. Music like Philip Glass may come off as annoying but somehow enjoyable, almost like a truth is being told about the repetition.
>>
>>25230398
When you read something like this out loud to normies they get very upset and say things like "it is what it is and you just to deal with it!".
>>
>>25230398
The truth is, there are two kinds of people in the world

>those who enjoy having a goal, the kind who plan their day in advance and often make checklists and cant stand doing nothing.
and
>people who enjoy having free time to do anything they want. The kind you'd find roaming about the city doing nothing at all. These people hate following a timetable.

The first kind are destined to do well in life because today's society is built for them. The latter often fuck their lives up but they're still happy because they like doing nothing
>>
>>25230398
>how in the hell could someone...
>leap out of bed
no one does this. this is an allusion to frantic behavior as if I'm rushing. I stand up, maybe sleep an extra 5 minutes because I have the time, then get in the shower for 15 minutes.

>dress
oh the horror

>force feed
what? cook eggs? have some cereal? coffee? ouch, really got me there

>shit, piss
>shitting in the morning
>pissing is suddenly a problem

>brush teeth and hair
>this is suddenly a problem

>fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody
only true part

>and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so
nope. if its anything less than a job in my field then I am not grateful for shit. If it is a job in my field, I am only grateful because its the job I actually want to do.

but nice try NEETs. Maybe in a few hours you can bait some wagecucks before you go to sleep at 5am. oops, my bad, they'll be enjoying company, loves, and material gifts which "are completely beyond you" despite owning a fancy computer and 100+ video games on steam at the very least. But like I said, feel free to keep trying.
>>
>>25230398
But I wake up at 11AM, go to work at 1PM and throw some italian pizza around till 7PM and get paid 20 dollars per hour.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.