[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people so much more adamant about Sandy Hook being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 29
File: sandy hook.png (1 MB, 1024x843) Image search: [Google]
sandy hook.png
1 MB, 1024x843
Why are people so much more adamant about Sandy Hook being a hoax than any other mass shooting?
>>
>>28991942
dude's face is too creepy to be real
>>
>>28991942
1) young children
2) he didn't have any connection to the school or motive (I know james holmes didnt either etc)
3) the number of casualties
Basically because it evoked a lot of fear from that, so naturally some people will conclude that the government did it to control the masses via the fear
Like with 9/11
>>
Paramedics were barred from going in.

State troopers response is fishy to say the least

People in Newtown keep winning the lottery. Scratch off tickets, thousands at a time.

Every single parent of a kid who died moved in between 2009-2011

Every parent of a kid who died is gone now

Roads were blocked

Key people there are disappearing
>>
>>28991942
Probably because there is way more proof of it being fake then there is evidence it actually happened. It also doesn't help that most of the "parents" are stage actors from places such as broadway.
>>
>>28992005
>he didn't have any connection to the school
His mother worked there.
>>
MUST CHECK IN
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 518x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 518x690
>>28991942
>that bald guy
>>
>>28992069
Do you have a single fact to back any of that up?
>>
>>28992115
well one of the things about Sandy hook was that the facts were fucking everywhere and easily seen so
>>
>>28992115
Where do you think you are?

thisthingservesnopurpose
>>
Give me the skinny on this, /r9k/. What's the argument for Sandy Hook being fake? I'm 100% open to hearing this in the current political climate.
>>
>>28991942
>Not a single photo of the dead(Which is literally unheard of.)
>No footage of the school cameras.
>Video of "parent" laughing his ass off before speaking to media and all the sudden he changes his look to sad and teary eyed.
>Some of the "parents" are actors from plays/commercials.
>One of the "dead" girls went with her family to meet Obama afterwards and has several photos of the event.
>Paramedics not allowed in
>Road blocks set up before police were even called.
>Constantly changing story of what happened.
>>
I'm not big into conspiracy theories but what really struck me as odd is robbie parker, one of the parents whose children were killed before the shooting laughing before his interview on live television:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EArjNnrpbk

I really don't know where the whole conspiracy theory started from though.
>>
File: 1444359483127.gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
1444359483127.gif
1 MB, 350x272
>>28991942
there were some slightly weird things that maybe happened so obviously the whole thing is a fabrication
>>
Can't say I know much about it.

Who are those nogs at the bottom?
>>
>>28992139
Yeah, and I bet you think the Earth is flat too, eh wacko?
>>
>>28992069
>Every single parent of a kid who died moved in between 2009-2011
>Every parent of a kid who died is gone now

no shit. the only reason to move to that high tax area is to put the kid in school. with the kid dead and bad memories (and probably new money) there's no reason to stay.
>>
>>28992163
>One of the "dead" girls went with her family to meet Obama afterwards and has several photos of the event.

Proof on this one?
>>
>>28992253
That's likely the sister who just looks similar
>>
>>28992169
Some could say it was nerves but that smile just as he steps up to the pedestal is something that can't really be explained. How happy can you be coming to an event where you mourn the loss of your child?
>>
I didn't buy into this conspiracy shit until I looked up the "parents" and saw that video of that crowd walking in circles. And then the Adam kid hardly seems to exist.

Sandy Hook gives me the fucking creeps.
>>
File: dylan.jpg (19 KB, 490x205) Image search: [Google]
dylan.jpg
19 KB, 490x205
>>28992253
Google "Emilie Parker" same girl who is supposedly the daughter of the guy laughing before fake feeling sad in a interview. Also here is Dylan Hackley standing behind Obama when he supposedly died in Sandy Hook.
>>
File: obamaparkeremilee.jpg (52 KB, 588x590) Image search: [Google]
obamaparkeremilee.jpg
52 KB, 588x590
>>28992253
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2013/01/sandy-hook-the-curious-case-of-emilie-parker-2558804.html
She and her sisters aren't looking very dead in those photos with Obama.
>>
>>28992005
>>28992069
Don't forget the scene of the crime (the school) was demolished shortly after
>>
>>28992220
tha DC snipers
>>
>"Sandy Hook victim donation page" on facebook created before the day of actual shooting.
>No photos or bodies.
>No coroners interviewed.
>No paramedics allowed.
>Dead kids somehow meeting with Obama
>Parents that have been in obscure tv shows and commercials.
>>
File: dolan.png (922 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
dolan.png
922 KB, 900x600
>>28992384
>in those photos with Obama.
>>
As strange as the parents reactions are, we can't take that to mean anything.

Yes it was weird to me too, but the reality is none of us know what it's like I have a child killed and have no idea how we would be behaving two days later.

They might have been crying all day long but were able to keep it together for half an hour to do an interview. Doesn't mean they weren't feeling horrible sadness
>>
File: threedaughtersfaggot.jpg (138 KB, 725x482) Image search: [Google]
threedaughtersfaggot.jpg
138 KB, 725x482
>>28992384
Wow that took 3 seconds to debunk.

They had three kids, two are pictured.
>>
In spongebob during the boxing episode Larry the Lobster calls one of his punches the "Sandy Hook"
>>
File: greenbergmedia.png (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
greenbergmedia.png
2 MB, 1600x1200
Time to dump Sandyhoax images
>>
File: Sandy-Hook.png (64 KB, 582x260) Image search: [Google]
Sandy-Hook.png
64 KB, 582x260
>>28992493
>setting up memorial pages days before the attack
>>
File: CGNnYgmUYAI1zEI.jpg (31 KB, 478x323) Image search: [Google]
CGNnYgmUYAI1zEI.jpg
31 KB, 478x323
>>28992508
>can't even hire different fucking crisis actors
>>
File: sandyhoax1.png (73 KB, 644x937) Image search: [Google]
sandyhoax1.png
73 KB, 644x937
>>28992524
>unanswered questions proposed by detective
>>
>>28992508
This is the part that has always convinced me. The day it supposedly happened a bunch of people were linking to them in less than 10 mins from the news.
>>
>>28992446

As I recall, there was a famous case in Australia of a woman that was falsely accused of murdering her own child because of how she described the story about a dingo coming up and mauling the kid. It took some serious detective work, but eventually she was exonerated.

What happened, though, was that she described the death of her child in a completely monotone way in court, when the jury expected her to be in hysterics. But she was monotone because she'd been telling the story over and over for days (weeks?) at that point, and they were expecting her to act like it had just happened, so they mistook her demeanor for something it wasn't.
>>
>>28991942

Why did you make this thread on two separate boards?
>>
File: 1464227067846.jpg (821 KB, 1246x2081) Image search: [Google]
1464227067846.jpg
821 KB, 1246x2081
>>28992537
>The general redpill, pretty good read.
>>
File: sandyhookcompchartnew.png (561 KB, 590x364) Image search: [Google]
sandyhookcompchartnew.png
561 KB, 590x364
>>28992555
>muh dead kids meme
>>
File: medical examiner.png (245 KB, 550x274) Image search: [Google]
medical examiner.png
245 KB, 550x274
>>28992422
>no coroners interviewed
>>
>>28992524
The Aurora girl and Sandy Hook girl have very different facial shapes. Same with the Boston one and you can hardly see it.
>>
So if it was a fake, what was the purpose of it?

An exercise?
>>
>>28992453

Bwahahahahahaha. Conspiratards BTFO.
>>
>>28992553
>simultaneously browsing two different boards
what a loser
>>
>>28992524

Girls look a like everywhere because they're fucking sheep that copy off each other.
>>
File: 1464637036418[1].jpg (177 KB, 962x692) Image search: [Google]
1464637036418[1].jpg
177 KB, 962x692
Nah lad, Port Arthur was the real hoax mass shooting.
>Martin Bryant, a mentally-retarded man with an IQ of 66 and no military experience whatseoever, somehow kills 18 people with 18 headshots in the span of just a few seconds while firing entirely from the hip with his non-dominant hand
>manually counted rounds at 50+ rpm in order to tactically reload with a round still in the chamber
>when outside, performed a Beirut Triple to disable an oncoming car--a special forces technique used in Lebanon to stop suicide bomber cars
>kill/wound ratio unlike anything ever seen in a mass shooting
>conveniently, the only two police officers on the entire island were away on a wild goose chase at the time of the shooting, called away to investigate a stash of heroin that turned out to be soap
>prior to the shooting, a specially-constructed morgue truck unlike anything else in Australia or perhaps the world, refrigerated and capable of carrying 22 bodies, was delivered to the Southern Tasmanian Mortuary Service; it was used only once--at Port Arthur--and then disposed of
>while on the phone with police during a hostage standoff, several gunshots are heard coming from Bryant's position, indicating a second shooter--these gunshots are recorded on the transcript as "coughs"
>throughout the night, Bryant managed to keep track of police sneaking around to flank his position in the dark, though no night vision goggles were ever found at the scene
>once apprehended, Bryant was denied a trial and kept in solitary confinement until he accepted a guilty plea; journalists were denied interviews with him and were forced to delete any photos they took of him
>Bryant had inherited millions of dollars before the shooting and was literally set for life
>his motive is a closely-guarded secret to this day and has never been revealed
>this event was the sole justification needed for the government to enact strict gun control laws in Australia
>>
>>28992005
9/11 was literally an inside job
>>
File: image021-713277.jpg (51 KB, 595x452) Image search: [Google]
image021-713277.jpg
51 KB, 595x452
>>28992567
>"there was a rifle used during the attack"
>only rifle found was locked in the trunk of supposed shooters car hours after the attack.
>>
>>28992716
>again, muh dead kids meme
>>
File: B_lZ0GbXEAACxVQ.jpg (33 KB, 448x335) Image search: [Google]
B_lZ0GbXEAACxVQ.jpg
33 KB, 448x335
>>28992732
>Again, they can't even hire different crisis actors
>>
How the fuck is the Illuminati/NWO/Jews/Feds/whatever this incompetent Jesus Christ.
>>
The government chose a robot he had no connection s at all so watch out r9k
>>
>>28992631

Holy shit, looking this up now. Fucking Ausfalia.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>28992804
>And who can forget the #1 worst crisis actor in history?
>Walks onto stage laughing
>Whispers "Are we rolling?"
>Takes a few seconds to get into character
>let the fake tears roll
Jews must be mad, this thread is getting slid like crazy.
>>
>>28992901
Don't forget Gene Rosen who actually used his real name and openly admits he is an actor. He did stage plays for 42 years.
>>
>>28992586
Gun grab. CT now has gun regulations on par with California. And the """victims""" families are now preparing to sue the gun manufacturers.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/19/health/sandy-hook-lawsuit/

All an elaborate hoax to take away the guns.
The same thing happened today in California. Two days before June 1st an article was released detailing a bill going through the California senate on severly limiting gun rights. Few days later, staged mass shooting occurs.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/05/20/california-gun-control-measures-pretty-much-bans-rifles-imposes-background-checks-on-ammunition-n2166005

It's like fucking clockwork.
>>
>>28992169
I definitely don't believe in the conspiracy, but that video is incriminating as heck tbqfh. It actually seems as if he's waiting for the "Take 1" from the director
>>
>>28992877
They're obviously not incompetent enough to be moving closer towards their desired ends. Us noticing just earns us the label of tinfoils as this shill notes >>28992593
>>
>>28992094
That part was foggy and may not be true. I don't know if it's an inside job or anything, but a good example of how the news and media outlets will try to profit off of the bodies of human beans.

If anything, it is used to discredit conspiracy theorists and show how insane they are. We will never know what really happened at Sandy Hook.
>>
File: 1449261360048.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1449261360048.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>28992094
Wasn't this disproved?
>>
>>28993065

It earns you the label of tinfoil because you make up scenarios that are even more complicated to pull off than the actual event itself.

People can't keep fucking secrets and yet somehow none of these "crises actors" have ever come forward, no one they know in real life, nothing. You literally just made that shit up.

The only actors here are YOU guys. You're role playing and trying to get reality to play along with YOUR delusions because you think question the official story automatically makes you some kind of super genius Agent Neo out to wake up the Sheeple.
>>
There is literally no proof Sandy Hook was a false flag.
>>
Because Sandy Hook offered the best outrage folder liberals needed to finally push hard for gun control.

If 30 dead mostly cute white and blond children won't get Americans to give up their ancient Liberty, then nothing will. The reactionaries were afraid of the stronger potential for that incident to spark change, so they went into overdrive trying to blunt whatever effect it could have. The victims of those other shootings were mostly cunt college aged brats so who gives a shit?
>>
File: 1428377687650.gif (765 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1428377687650.gif
765 KB, 300x300
>>28993173
>>28993201
Andddd here comes the shills
Just in time eh?
>>
>>28993080
>We will never know what really happened at Sandy Hook.
$0.01 has been deposited into your Israeli account
>>
>>28993210
*outrage fodder

Darn autocorrect
>>
>>28991942

Because Adam Lanza seems like he never existed. There are records of him existing but a lot of them are gone and destroyed, like his doctor who prescribed him meds and left the country for sex with his clients and stuff. A guy like Lanza who spent most of his time alone in his room and online you would assume he would of left some kind of trail online in some way.

There are videos of Cho, Elliot, Harris that showed they were definite people that existed.

He had no clear motive other then "AUTISM" also.
With the theater shooter his motive was he wanted to be the joker which makes more sense then "AUTISM" ever would.
Also we have no photo's of his dead body or any of his children victims for that matter so its hard to tell if anyone really died.

I personally think it was very possible it was a hoax, BUT people will call you crazy if you do believe it was a hoax which of course is because what media says is gospel.

For me its the dash cams that really confuse me, they bring out snacks on there police car hoods after kids were supposedly just murdered.
>>
File: yqxOyf6.jpg (79 KB, 970x687) Image search: [Google]
yqxOyf6.jpg
79 KB, 970x687
>>28993291
The biggest thing that should concern you is that no ambulances were let near a school that was supposedly being shot up.
This just doesn't sit right with me. In Columbine there were ambulances right outside the school but Sandyhoax they were barred from even entering the blockade.

Also, why were there no videos of anyone coming in or out of the building for the entire duration of the news reel? There was supposedly an active shooter in the building slaughtering children and staff and the cops are just sitting around, taking little strolls and eating snacks on their hoods.

Total false flag, yet it fooled all the normies so I guess they achieved their goal.

(You're also right about the whole Lanza not existing thing. This guy seems to have little to no records at fucking all about him. All we have are 2-3 of the exact photos of him)
>>
>>28993291
>no clear motive

Adam hints at a motive on a radio show in this recording:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
>>
>global organization that can't afford to hire new actors once a year
>spill the beans to a bunch of hillbillies on accident
>>
>>28992586
The theory was it was for a gun grab.
Which is a really bad idea.

The last time one political side in america wanted to ban something (slavery) the country went into a civil war. Imagine if they try for a ban on guns. It might cause a possible civil war.

That thought has always scared me that america will go to war with itself again over weapons.
>>
>>28993430
We are not going to have a civil war over guns because first of all, no one is going to ban guns, and second of all, political and social climate is very different from 1860.

Things have been banned since 1865 without civil wars.
>>
>>28991942
>26 people may or may not have been killed

>shooter had no traceable whereabouts over several previous years

>as police responded 2 camouflaged men ran off in woods away from school were caught by police but never explained

>medical examiner weird as fuck

>parents of dead kids acting all kinds of fucked up ie laughing and joking before their kids are buried and having fucked up morbid funerals and wakes.

>many fund raising sites and shit set up hours before event happened

>picture of alive girl in another state used as one of the victims pics

>ct state law changed months before event to legally block any and all investigation to public records on this event.

>no evacuation visible of school that had as little as 400 people and as many as 650 even with news helicopters buzzing around all day

The list goes on but you should look into what Wolfgang Halbig said about it. He is an ex florida cop/principal and he rode that shit hard and had a pretty solid theory.
>>
>>28991942
Jesus Christ what an awful face
>>
>>28993430
The country is incomparable to antebellum america.
Banning slavery is also different than banning guns.
>>
>>28993394

I'd doubt global, the likely candidate would be some small conspiracy of people for gun control who have significant but limited resources.

If it were a conspiracy at all, mind.
>>
>>28993394
>hillbillies
>all conspiracy theorists live in Appalachia

Lot of them here in California and they don't have that 'ignorant' accent either. How ever will you discredit them?

I always assumed more conspiracy theorists lived in the western side of the country
>>
>>28993461
another big one I really want to mention
>no injuries except for 1 teacher who rolled her ankle iirc. Everyone else was DOA
>>
>>28993391

This is new to me anon.
Is that confirmed to actually be Adam?
>>
>>28993461
>Florida
eveything in florida is not credible
rebbit and 4chan both told me so
>>
>>28993492
yeah but the people making money on putting these theories together are usually the redneck type. don't forget to subscribe and buy my t shirt proving that all tragedies in history were fake
>>
>>28993502
that's not accurate, 2 teachers were injured and shot (official reports, book etc SAYS this, at least.)
>>
>>28993541
all the videos i have seen have had 'norma' acccents. the kind of accent that is 'accentless'
>>
>>28993541
>>28993584
a lot of the videos,not all
>>
>>28993584
>all rednecks have a southern accent
lets make a conspiracy theory about it, would you buy that book?
>>
>>28993511
authorities pretty well confirmed it was him, this was quite awhile ago though
>>
>>28992169
>overacting
>eyebrows going up first word out of his mouth
did he lie?
>>
>>28993584
>>28993601
*normal*

is this comment original enuffffff for you?
>>
>>28993620
>all rednecks have a southern accent
i guess we have different definitions of redneck
i always took it to describe someone living in the south (not appalachia)

but if redneck=conspiracy theorist then there are rednecks all over and probably more rednecks on the western side of the country than the south
>>
>conspiracy video claiming oregon shooting is hoax using eggman's videos as evidence
You guys just make stuff up.
>>
>>28993655
>a working-class white person, especially a politically reactionary one from a rural area
>>
>>28992169
i personally think it was a mix of nerves, being a man (women/mothers are more emotional, openly upset etc), and there could be a lot of other reasons for a brief smile. all of the stuff conspiracy theorists see as solid proof is highly debatable or easy to fully debunk desu
>>
>>28993655
sure whatever you want. can we make a conspiracy about it?????????

>all rednecks evolved from a government agent in the south who time traveled to the future to build skynet
>>
>>28993655
>political reactionary
seen libs sperg out way harder than most conservatives i know

need to think of a new word, reactionary is stupid
>>
File: 1448853529445.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17 KB, 633x772
>>28993657
>>28993698
Shills
>>28993655
>>28993707
>>28993620
>>28993601
>>28993584
>>28993541
>>28993520
Thread derailers/shills
>>28993626
Of fucking course he did.
>>
>>28992542
it was from people using already created facebook pages, etc, and/or making pages alongside their already existing accounts, and also, sadly i don't have screenshot examples but i recall someone posted online a long time ago how pages about virginia tech and columbine dated back to 1981, 1990 etc on google searches. so i mean, idk but theres that.
>>
>>28993511
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/exclusive-lanza-twisted-call-radio-station-article-1.1580984

TL;DR police and former classmates think that's him.
>>
File: 66916099.jpg (78 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
66916099.jpg
78 KB, 300x300
Sandy Hook Elliot Rodger Oregon all of them that are reported by the corporate media are fake.
>>
File: 1456138282125.png (281 KB, 600x555) Image search: [Google]
1456138282125.png
281 KB, 600x555
>>28993744
>police and former classmates
>police
>former classmates
Disregarded.
>>
>>28992716
except there's photos of the rifle, in the school tho

the only rifle was never found inside the car trunk.
>>
I can see the reasoning behind all of this but when the only evidence is images that are half taken up by the brand SANDY HOAX I find it hard to believe.

Can someone provide me some links or more evidence?
>>
>>28993731
>that avatar
>that many links
is this a coincidence?
>>
>>28993790
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/12/33-unanswered-questions-on-sandy-hooks-3rd-anniversary.html
fuck off kikes this is original
>>
>>28993790
heres a link.

its not by some weird guy in his baement, or whatever some shills imagine us all to be

its from a guy who was a school safety administrator, a vice principal, and a state trooper at different times in his life

born in germany, moved to the us when he was 12

he said at first he believed the sandy hook news, but (because of his professions) he started to notice some of the problems in the story as time went on.

hes retired by the time the shooting went down so he had nothing to lose, unlike james tracy who got fired for allegedly harassing a parent, that was bullshit though
>>
>>28993790
the issue is how debunkable, explainable or literally made up by conspiracy theorists all the ''evidence'' is. in the past there's been theorists who manipulated and faked stuff to try to convince everyone it was a hoax..
>>
>>28993790
>>28993839
shit heres the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3QTCh3BLNE
>>
>>28993833
Pretty much the article that sold me. I walked into this looking to debunk you retards and now I'm a believer.
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20160226_201047.jpg (185 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160226_201047.jpg
185 KB, 680x497
>>28993840
>Shoo shoo dirty jew!
>>
>>28993790
the problem is that nobody wants a conversation, they just want to tell a story that brings in subscribers and a chance at getting paid for interviews and shit like that. the same people who come up with the sandy hook stuff bring up aliens and ghosts and witches any chance they get, because that's their style of storytelling.
>>
>>28993833
>>28993839
Thank you
>>28993840
Yes but you are attempting to disregard their evidence before seeing the majority of it. Let me read and see for myself. If the story is actually unquestionable and bulletproof like you say it is, that's the conclusion I will end up with.
>>
>>28993453
>no one is going to ban guns
Not all of them, all at once, from this point. Everyone knows that wouldn't be feasible.

But they know they can take one step at a time towards a future where it is more feasible, and that's exactly what they're working on right now, every day, across the country. They're hoping they can get an "assault weapons" ban in one more state. They're hoping they can tighten such restrictions more in the states that already have them.
They hope this continues, until someday, "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in!" is feasible.
>>
>>28993870
https://obama793.com/2015/01/08/crisis-actors-and-their-doubles/
Also a good read.
>>
>>28993731
Seriously, this shit is so fucking tiring.

You win faggots, how many shekels were deposited per (you)? I'm demoralized and fucking off to masterbate and sleep. Fuck your kike overlords for shitting all over this world.
>>
>>28993951
>>28993928
>this blatant advertising
Jesus christ never seen it this bad.
>>
>>28992804
Dude why would they hire crisis actors for the boston bombing.
>>
File: 1448853556604.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1448853556604.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
>>28993826
How do you mean, originalus?
>>
>>28992069
>Every parent of a kid who died is gone now

thats because they all got hella dosh afterwards
>>
>>28993291
I heard Adam was pretty OCD and likely Schizophrenic
>>
>>28993210

And yet that never fucking happened. No one took anyone's fucking guns. So now what?

This is what happens

>Something happens

>Politicians use happening to further agenda, like the vultures they are

>Conspiracy retard over complicates the whole matter and says politician did this to push the agenda

Cause and effect are backwards in this people's minds.
>>
>>28994200
>cause and effect matters
except all i have to do to make thousands of people give me money is photoshop some photos together and exploit any controversial event. a media company fucks up in reporting something, i become a hero on the internet.
>>
>>28992169
>>28993698
It reminds me a bit of gone girl.

Nick, in a similarly distressing situation, still smiles even as his wife is missing. This is used as a reason to suspect him, when in reality he is innocent. He just didn't know how to act in the moment.

A smile is far from iron clad proof.
>>
Do we have any evidence of other pictures with the kids family members? What about old year books for the school? Surely there are photos with the victims interacting with other children.
>>
>>28994400
Nobody has been able to get year books from certain lanza years
>>
http://www.opednews.com/articles/Debunking-the-Latest-Sandy-by-keith-johnson-Connecticut_Conspiracy_Conspiracy_Conspiracy-Theories-150516-977.html

Stop believing in conspiracy theories. Most claims made by conspiracy theorists are either outright false, have no evidence supporting either side of the argument, or are little more than open-ended questions designed to lead you astray. When the government does do bad things (MK Ultra, NSA Surveillance), it's never a public incident and often backfire right in their face (Bay of Pigs). Use Occam's Razor my dudes
>>
>>28994200
>And yet that never fucking happened. No one took anyone's fucking guns.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Act_Concerning_Gun_Violence_Prevention_and_Children's_Safety
https://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/s/pdf/2013SB-01160-R00-SB.pdf
>>
>>28994447
Well this pretty much convinced me. I can sleep somewhat better tonight. Goodnight ya faggots
>>
>>28994447
Shoo shoo dirty shilly jew.
>>
>>28994640
Tbh I only posted that to help the confused, misinformed anons here. I know that I can't change your mind, and honestly your beliefs (though incorrect) don't really affect me so whatever.

BTW, I'm white and Roman Catholic; German on my mom's side and Slovak on my dad's.
>>
>>28992163
That was the weirdest thing about an event like this I'll never forget

that 'father' walked out with a fucking smile on his face, laughed with someone, and then did some fucking theater routine with deep breathing to get sad and get tears going
>>
let's make this a daily thread

and let's ignore happy parents and focus on more concrete shit, like why no ambulances were allowed at the school

we'll hash this shit out until we have an answer
>>
>>28994855
>one of the most tragic American shootings in recent history will be proved to be a government conspiracy, exposed by basement swelling robots on a Japanese anime site
I-I suppose anything's possible...
>>
File: 1448850588321.jpg (112 KB, 1010x758) Image search: [Google]
1448850588321.jpg
112 KB, 1010x758
>>28994855
We already have answers though.
>>28993017
>>28993461

I wouldn't mind daily threads though. Surprised to see so many anons actually buy the official media narrative. It's so blatantly a hoax that it's pathetic.
>>28994897
I don't see how a staged shooting with zero casualties is tragic at all.
>>
>>28994910
If we're gonna have daily threads we have to have enough people focusing on more concrete shit and not laughing parents.
Threads can't be derailed by cuck or Jew name calling either

Let's focus on what's important (ambulance issues is a good example) and we'll redpill the board
>>
>>28994705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV20DtXBuQs
>Are we rolling?
>Start?
>*takes deep breaths to get into character*
This alone blows the entire thing out of the water.

>>28994966
Agreed. A lot of other anons made some really fucking valid points earlier on in this thread like: >>28992493
>>28992508
>>28992537
>>28992555
>>28992567
>>
>>28994855
>like why no ambulances were allowed at the school

There were ambulances parked up close initially when the shooter was still active iirc. The weird thing about this is that fire and ems always stage away from an incident (violent) until it is cleared by the police.
>>
>>28994996
don't forget to donate to this guys bitcoin, he's totally doing this to spread the truth and not for money.
>>
>>28992946
Gene Rosen is one of the biggest loose threads in the entire incident. His story, when it's not changing every other minute, never makes any logical sense and the things he does in each iteration are down-right asinine.

The fact that no one affiliated with the event (like the parents) have called him out just makes it all shadier.
>>
>>28994447
>Use Occam's Razor my dudes
Why? muh fedora?
>>
>>28993222
>>28993731
>>28993856
>>28994640
reminder that it's pointless to try to argue with conspiracy theorists. It's worse than arguing with a wall because it actually only further entrenches them. if you don't believe them, you can only be part of the conspiracy.
>inb4 I'm a shill too, ok kid
>>
>>28992115
One, that's terror.
>>
>>28995224
one thing that people forget is that this is real life and not an anime cartoon. if you had many tens/hundreds of millions of dollars required to set up a nationwide media hoax around some autist killing kids, and the point was to ban guns or some other political motive, you'd just pay some politicians/experts and get them to talk shit about guns. that's how it works. autists who do dumb shit exist you don't need to pay them anything.

another thing is that politicians and most of the super "secret" organizations who are the focus of most conspiracies are actually pretty fucking incompetent. usually brought up spoiled, sheltered losers who unfortunately do gamble with peoples lives/QoL at a scale that is beyond them. if anything, you should be scared that the "sheeple" are the guys who went to school and got into office, not the ones who watch youtube for entertainment.
>>
>pics of an over rated actress tits leak
>not one pic of sandy hook leaked

If the pictures of the dead kids leaked, Obama would have gotten gun control. Also,

>manhattan project
>vice president truman didn't know about it until after FDR died

The government can keep secrets.
>>
>>28995343

Its possible those pictures of the dead kids and Lanza don't even exist.
Censorship is a good thing though RIGHT?
>>
>>28994266

If I'm reading your post right, do you think there is a profit incentive here? Youtube conspiracy theory videos seemed to explode when Youtube started paying content creators.

I wonder how many of these guys do this to make money and them call everyone else paid shills.
>>
>>28995317
>you'd just pay some politicians/experts and get them to talk shit
I would. After disappointing results, I'd try something else.
>>
>>28995224
Tfw you are so ignorant you condemn rationality
>>
>>28995430
There was that one KIDS REACT TO SANDY HOOK SHOOTING YAAAY! video.
That made nice money with that.
>>
>>28995430
there are two sides of it.

most of the time, a good story will be made by someone who knows he's a good storyteller, and he will ALWAYS ask for donations or sales and he will almost always be a salesman or something in that sort of field. i think every bit of content posted on this thread as proof of a conspiracy has a donation page associated with it, at least the ones i checked.

the other side is it's incredibly easy to exploit the demand for information about any tragedy. whether it's MSM talking about the dangers of autism, the gun control thing, or some youtuber randomly splicing photographs of "actors," the point is only to feed people as much as possible to become/stay relevant. everyone there realizes that people do not care if the information makes sense or is even interesting, it just has to be presented well and at volume. I personally think that the people talking about sandy hook as a conspiracy are probably making very little money because they are pretty amateur at telling the story. But that's just me, i'm sure they still get plenty of eyes.
>>
>>28995472
like sucking a dicc?
>>
>>28995418
So you're saying there were no crime scene photos at a crime scene?
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.