[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over the fact my girlfriend had sex with over 30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: fk.jpg (12 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
fk.jpg
12 KB, 236x236
How do I get over the fact my girlfriend had sex with over 30 guys?

It's just so fucking gross. I don't even kiss her, and I don't like sleeping next to her.

I can't smile around her or anything, she's just nasty to me. She asks when are we going to get married, and I tell her soon even though I will never date a used up cunt.

She's very nice though to me and pays rent.
>>
if you're so grossed out by her then just break up with her. What the fuck are you waiting for OP?? why are you giving her false hope and telling her you're getting married?

What the fuck OP.
>>
>>28987173
> Telling me to give up sex.

Why would I stop having sex for her sake?
>>
Hahaha enjoy your used goods bitch little cuckboi
>>
If you're that distant and cold towards her, she's probably cheating on you to be with someone who can provide intimacy while also pumping her pussy.
>>
>>28987140
Don't do it OP, she may have STD's. Don't trust hoes like her. Stop whining and break up with her before you get AIDS.
>>
File: received_10153606524738091.jpg (13 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
received_10153606524738091.jpg
13 KB, 402x398
>>28987140

>he fell for the "I'm not like the other girls" meme
>>
>>28987140
Why should you want to get over it? You have your feelings for a reason. Your thoughts, even ones you don't like, aren't just put in their by evil spirits to tempt you.
>>
>>28987251
>don't want to kiss or sleep next to her
>will still stick his dick in the same wet hole that 30 other guys spewed their semen into
>>
>>28987140
>old enough to consider marriage
>dating gf long enough to consider marriage
>nokiss
>nocuddle

>awaiting virgin gf so you dont have to think about how much better Chad fucked your gf, or how much she's missing out on just by being with you

in the real world, people fuck. all the people you're every going to fuck have been fucked by someone way better than you.

learn to live, anon
>>
>>28987446
It's nasty but sex is needed.
It's best to look at her as a whore instead of an actual person.

It's just dating her makes me feel like a loser.

I can't get laid anywhere else, I'm stuck with fucking these roasties. I dated older women before and I just always break up with them because they ask for marriage/commitment.
>>
>>28987140
Find a muslim gf
>>
I've had sex with over 30 guys. And over 100 women. And over 10 trannies. And I got my dog to lick peanut butter off my dick.
>>
>bro a woman's sexual history does not define her brah don't be a misogynist
>you're just insecure :^)
>le cheerios analogy
There, the thread is over.
>>
>>28987455
>all the people you're every going to fuck have been fucked by someone way better than you.

This isn't true though, I am going to marry a virgin qt.
>>
why does she pay the rent?
>>
File: AngryPepe9.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
AngryPepe9.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>28987140
By getting the fuck off this board, normalfag.
>>
>>28987500
what is le cheerios analogy?

I stopped coming here when the lock and key was BTFO
>>
File: QuestioningAnimeGirl11.png (362 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
QuestioningAnimeGirl11.png
362 KB, 700x700
Why do normalfriends insist on posting in a board dedicated to robots?

It's rather rude.
>>
>>28987533
Sad it took this long for a real robot to post. neo-/r9k/ is a godawful
>>
>>28987140
just use her for her hole, while looking for better gf. then dump once she gets too persistent with the marriage bs.
>>
>>28987565
courtesy of john "cuck" green
>>
>>28987468
Oh fun, are we playing that game where we pick out the one thing is true and the others are a lie?

I really hope someone took that dog away from you.
>>
>>28987663
Lol that analogie doesnt even maek sense, cherios domt have feelings but humen do
>>
>>28987265
I'd say he's cucking her by making her pay rent
>>
>>28987140
>>28987251
Do you actually care or not? It can't be that big a deal if you're still willing to fuck her.

There's nothing wrong with judging a person based on their past actions, but if you give into the sexual temptation of someone who disgusts you so easily, you're a bit of a hypocrite to break up with her over it.
>>
>>28987908
>if you give into the sexual temptation of someone who disgusts you so easily, you're a bit of a hypocrite to break up with her over it.
Don't talk to me or my son ever again. Do you understand?
>>
>>28987663
>taking advice from a cuck

try harder anon
>>
>>28988034
I'm a little confused
>>
>>28987140

OP, I hope every time you fuck your gf you imagine the 30 ripped, hung Chad's and Tyrone's that gave your gf a kind of sexual performance that you could never hope to achieve, and then discard her like the worthless roastie whore she is.
>>
Suicide is a great way of getting over things.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.