[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R9K META THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1461161243548.jpg (404 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1461161243548.jpg
404 KB, 1280x1707
the board is really shit today so lets discuss some things

why do the "mom found the x" threads suck so much but people keep posting in them?

are the people who gf post like its /soc/ baiting or are there so many posts like that that they think its appropriate?

where did the mischief threads go?

beta uprising when?
>>
>would r9k date a <race> girl?
>>
interpal shit needs to fucking die already.
>>
>>28982065
>interpal shit needs to fucking die already.
I agree, that shit fits more on /int/ than it does here
there is pretty much no good reason for that thread to be here
>>
File: 1453206882600.jpg (34 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
1453206882600.jpg
34 KB, 640x458
>>28982008
>/r9k/ found the columbine tatoo
>>
Edgy school shooters are the reason why liberals are trying to take away our guns, fuck off with that OP image.
>>
>>28982235
>Edgy school shooters are the reason why liberals are trying to take away our guns, fuck off with that OP image.
why the fuck do people need guns you stupid nigger?
it's as stupid as arguing that people should be leagally allowed to buy missles for self defense

the whole US should have gun laws like NYC
>>
File: 1464806559560.jpg (37 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1464806559560.jpg
37 KB, 480x352
>>28982418
Guns can be used for hobbies and defense. I just find it funny how people are scared of guns yet in countries where guns are basically not a thing there is a higher spike of different crimes per capita. You're a stupid nigger.

Plus gunplay in the bedroom is hot as fuck. You're just a pussy.
>>
>>28982481
>Guns can be used for hobbies and defense
hobbies like shooting animals, yes
defense? maybe move to civilization cletus

>gunplay in the bedroom is hot as fuck
ohh so you are a normie
>>
what's with the "teen = pedo" meme
is it another case of edgelord shitposters believing their own bullshit or is it reddit posturing 4 points

why do we say "normie" instead of normalfag now
>>
File: 1407980163803.gif (863 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1407980163803.gif
863 KB, 245x200
/r9k/ has been going to shit for a while now.

There's a lot more gay and trans threads for no fucking reason, not to mention advice threads and the good threads being deleted while anime shitposting threads and /pol/ racebait threads still show up day after day.
>>
We need to kill soc posters
>>
>>28982651
>what's with the "teen = pedo" meme
another thing is what's with the "pedo = bad" meme

these are people who have sexual preferences just like homosexuals or lesbians or whatever else

it shouldn't be criminalized to be born a certain way. reform will never work, just like reform on homosexuals will never work.

I am not saying that they should be allowed to practice pedophilia, as children are too young to make decisions about being in a sexual relationship, but there is literally nothing wrong with loli and it shouldn't be criminalized
>>
>>28982690
we need to kill trip fags*
>>
What the fuck happened to SurveillanceCameraMan? We used to have his shit every day. It was hilarious.
>>
What's with all the cuckposting? I seriously find myself hiding 3-4 cuck threads every time I go to the catalog.
>>
>26 hidden threads
>catalog is still shit
I don't care anymore
>>
>>28982741
why not just gas them to be safe? can you really ever trust people to not act on their desires?

after all, it didn't work for the gays, like you said
>>
>>28982008
>gf post
this isn't strictly a board for permavirgin neckbeard NEETs. if you want that, then go to wizchan. just because someone on /r9k/ has a gf doesn't mean they're a normie.
>>
the tinder sockpuppet threads by that one guy are really good, he's extremely skilled at roasting
>>
>>28983593
what's with the feminists using /pol/ memes to get us to agree with them

do they really think we're that dumb? this used to be a fucking joke that we'd make and now people are doing it unironically
>>
>>28982008
Every board I browse regularly goes to shit
>>
>>28983716
>Every board I browse regularly goes to shit
you are the problem
stop browsing
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.