[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your oneitis posts this and tags you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: guy friend.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
guy friend.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>tfw your oneitis posts this and tags you.
>>
File: 1409649303566.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1409649303566.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>28943584
that's real fuckin sad kiddo

have you told her?
>>
File: 1456665889786.gif (428 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1456665889786.gif
428 KB, 500x279
>Still having a oneitis
Just get her to hook you up with a friend of hers
>>
>>28943584
Fucking SLAMMED

Holy shit, man.
>>
File: MAD.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
MAD.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>the their friends
>>
>>28943584
Ouch.

Fucking

Ouch.

OP actually on suicide watch.
>>
>>28943584
good on ya for wanting to bang her op
>>
>>28943584
HAHAHAHAHA
but seriously, start blowing her off. She's no good to you now, at best she'd let you lick chad's cum off her freshly fucked pussy. Move on.
>>
>>28943584
>became virgin-accepted wizard
>have female friend from back in school
>she has a boyfriend now
>he gets third wheeled all the time
>at carnival
>finally snaps and fights me in front of her
>ohshit.png
>swipe the knees out of fear
>breaks his wrist catching his fall
>"s-sorry, enjoy your date!"
>sprint off

he broke up with her the day after
>>
>>28943584
>tfw have female best friend
>tfw luckily realized i could never have her early on when we were in HS because she was twice my height and im not her type so i never got officially friendzoned
>tfw we still talk to each other almost dailyafter years
>tfw tell her about my social failures with women while she tells me about her stoner deadbeat ex and the new guy shes talking to who she thinks is cute

honestly im a bit socially retarded and i give pretty shitty advice but having a guy best friend isnt that bad for a lady
>>
>me
>in HS have 4 girls I hang with
>watch all of them get slammed
>get no action
>fell for friend meme
>only hooked up with their friends twice over 3 years
>sucked and regret it to this day
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.