[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of Diogenes of Sinope? I particularly like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 800x1233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 800x1233
What does /r9k/ think of Diogenes of Sinope? I particularly like his barrel idea.
>>
File: Arya.jpg (144 KB, 432x490) Image search: [Google]
Arya.jpg
144 KB, 432x490
>greeks
>white
>>
Best philosopher who doesn't afraid of anything
>>
ironically, the only human being worthy of looking up to
>>
>>28940260
white, but a darker white, like the Italians or ancient egyptians
>>
>>28940260
>whites
>white
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
who else remembers /b/ 10 years ago... like this post if you remember

DO A BARREL ROLL
>>
File: 1464561774919.jpg (112 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
1464561774919.jpg
112 KB, 1152x864
>>28941175
>italians
>Egyptians
>white
>>
File: fuckouttamysunlightbitch.jpg (38 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
fuckouttamysunlightbitch.jpg
38 KB, 500x390
>>28940961
This

>when a emperor thinks he's hot shit and i care about his title
>>
>>28940118
He was the original smug frog. He used to shit in the streets and piss on people he didn't like.
>>
>>28940118
official philosopher of /r9k/ who basically invented wishing wagecucks a happy monday
>>
>>28940118
They like him because they're crude and disgusting and of low breeding and try to feel better about their lives by comparing themselves to him without knowing a thing about him
>>
>>28940118
What a nice coincidence. I read his wikipedia page earlier today.

Seems like a pretty interesting guy. It's a little annoying none of his works survived the years though, and that you can never really be sure if the stories about him are true. His philosophy is an interesting one, unfortunately though you can't really be a proper cynic nowadays or people will just think you're being edgy. Sort of like nihilism.
>>
>>28941276
Italians are white. Egyptians are not.
>>
>>28943292
>Ptolemaic dynasty
>Not white
>Latins
>White
>>
>>28943363
HAVE YOU LOOKED AT A FUCKING CALENDAR LATELY?

DON'T YOU KNOW YET THAT EGYPT WAS RULED BY BLACK KANGZ AND KWEENZ?

But seriously though, you're wrong.
>>
>>28943273
The best part about being a nihilist is that when people call you edgy you immediately realize that their opinion has no intrinsic value in the universe and carry on with whatever you were doing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.