[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK" >"mommy where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: rare pep.png (216 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
rare pep.png
216 KB, 409x409
>"KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK"
>"mommy where are my chicken tendies
>"fucking women REEEEEEEE"
>"poo poo pee pee"

So /robots/, how do you do it? How do you live each day as as you do? It can't be easy to be the degenerates you are, living off welfare for autism.

You isolate yourself from society and claim that you've been shunned by the normies, you make yourselves as repulsive as possible so that women will reject you and you can play the victim after. It must be a very hard life for you, to be the way you are and both idolizing and hating this entity you call Chad, who only exists in your minds. How do you do it?
>>
>>28909988
your filename implies this is a rare pepe but we both know thats not true
>>
>>28909988
>How do you do it?
music all day erry day
makes everythang better
>>
>>28910063
Got too many rare pepes, friendo. Sorry to have triggered you because I got the pepe standard wrong according to your opinions
>>
Is this a question or you just wanna show to other people how much you know? Insecure ass nigga
>>
>>28910164
I noticed you couldn't answer it either way, so I guess the truth of your reality really is getting to you that badly
>>
fuck off normie

egfgegdf
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28909988
This is what normies actually believe about robots.
>>
File: 1462602241217-pol.gif (359 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1462602241217-pol.gif
359 KB, 640x636
>>28910162
Just cause you're a faggot, doesn't mean your gay, friendo. Related is a rarish PEPay
>>
>>28910567
And now you've just gone and devalued it. Fucking faggot autist.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.