[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a tool like Tinder work for robots? I'm not even bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 33
File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7 KB, 400x400
Can a tool like Tinder work for robots?
I'm not even bad looking, problem is I'm the most boring person ever: no real interests, no passions, no friends.
I have a facebook, but it's empty, without photos and without details and without friends.
Because I have none.
So, can a tool like Tinder work for robots who look decent but are totally and utterly socially void?
I don't have actual expectations: I am lazy, incostant, picky... But I'd just like to try, only I have no idea how to do that. Should I fill my Facebook with photos and details about me? It still would remain empty of friends though...
Any experience and suggestion on the matter is welcome.
>>
>>28896613

>can't socialize
>no friends
>boring
>no passions
>literally nothing to talk about
>admits he has zero appeal as a human

Probably not.
>>
>>28896613
It will at the very least make you more comfortable talking to girls
>>
Post pic (black out your eyes if you're worried about anonymity) and we will judge if you're attractive enough to land some babes on Tinder.
>>
>>28896664
could you please eIaborate on this?
>>
>>28896686
Won't post my pic on 4chan but I can honestly tell you, I'm no more and no less than a 6.
>>
In my experience it's all about will. I've averaged around 5 matches a week with variable levels of swiping over the last year. Pretty easy to set up dates/meetups imo. Only problem is I'm a stupidly shy permavirgin so I've never been able to follow through. It could work for you though. Honestly, just from getting drunk in bars and talking to people every now and then, there are an ungodly number of boring as fuck people out there. There really are. Most people really just seem to be trying to sound interesting for like 30 seconds or something. You'll be fine.
>>
why not just work on being more interesting
>>
>>28896687
Online dating sites helped me there. I started using okcupid years ago and would send the long thoughtful messages you see posted here for cringe.

I was awkward and thought that's what girls like. But just summing up the courage to initially message girls gets the ball rolling for your confidence. You become more comfortable after messaging a few girls because you realize rejection doesn't sting as bad online.

I'm just saying it makes thing easier. You might not get laid, but you'll at least get a few conversations going, get more insight into other people, and realize that women aren't scary they're just really fucking dull and predictable.
>>
>>28896732
If you are truly a six then you have no hope whatsoever. Even the ugliest land whales on Tinder wouldn't touch a six. And most people overestimate their attractiveness, so you might be even less. What's your height? You may be able to redeem yourself in that area.
>>
>>28896740
>It could work for you though.
I don't know, you're a stupidly shy permavirgin, I'm a cynical nihilist who thinks nothing makes sense.

>>28896747
Because I can't find motivation to do that. Nothing makes sense to me.

>>28896761
>You might not get laid, but you'll at least get a few conversations going
that would be perfect, I have the sex drive of a kitchen tile anyway
>>
>>28896613
You need to be quick witted and funny to get a lot of numbers.

For photos, you can post on your facebook so the post is only visible to yourself. Do this when you want to use a photo for tinder.

Why wouldn't you try it? You have nothing to lose. No one can say "I saw you on tinder" because they, or their friend, had to have tinder to see you.
>>
>>28896782
>I'm a cynical nihilist who thinks nothing makes sense
Oh booooohoooo. You're probably like 19 or something too. So edgy.
>>
>>28896826
>For photos, you can post on your facebook so the post is only visible to yourself.
Ok but my problem is, I don't have interesting photos of me because I don't really do anything interesting. So should I just get a random selfie while at home?
That sounds sad.
>Why wouldn't you try it?
I'm extremely lazy and don't want to waste time and resources

>>28896843
I'm 34
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
I don't have a Facebook and I've never used an online dating site or app before.

Am I attractive enough to get interest or no? My problem is that I don't know how bad I am. Am I average? Above? Below? I mean who even uses these sites and apps?

Plus, how do you even get started with it and what do you do? I never was really into social networking, let alone socializing.
>>
>>28896864
Damn you really need to grow up a little then. Nihilists shouldn't be cynical. If you're a nihilist and not feeling free, you're seriously an idiot.
>>
>>28896864
I wouldn't take selfies, makes you look like you don't go out or have a group of friends. Since you don't have many photos, just upload maybe 2. As dumb as it sounds set up your camera facing somewhere in your living room and put the timer on. Make it look like someone took it, have a beer or something.

I'm 26 but my 35 year old friend said there were a lot of awesome girls around his age on there. They all wanted relationships and were surprised he wanted one too. I know tinder varies a lot depending on where you live.

I'd also say get snapchat and take pictures of your food and stupid stuff like that, you don't have to do selifes. You can ask a girl early on tinder if she also has snapchat and message her through that as well as texting. Instead of worrying about not texting her for so many days, you can stay in contact through snapchat, just by sending something stupid or a funny pic you see. Texting to me seems very formal and rigid. You can still messages through snapchat.
>>
>>28896983

It's not a good pic. Physically, you're attractive enough to where if you groomed yourself properly and took a good photo with other people or doing something interesting, you *might* be able to land a homely girl.

Losing weight, making a more attractive facial expression, and taking a better photo of you with other people or doing something interesting would help a lot.
>>
>>28896992
>Nihilists shouldn't be cynical.
You have to consider English is not my first language. I'm just trying to say I don't feel like nothing is important. I constantly live in a "Why would that matter? I'm going to die anyway" state of mind

>>28897002
>makes you look like you don't go out or have a group of friends
But that's actually what happens. I go out ver rarely and I have excatly 0 friends.
Also snapchat is retarded to me. Why make photos with a tool that deletes them after a while? I want to keep them, photos are important. I don't use Snapchat, but I have Instagram and Whatsapp.
>>
it worked for me...eventually. 2 years later heh.
I met a grill that was into anorexic corpses like me for some reason and we made out and stuff, but I;m in this strange place I never thought I'd be where I'm pretty sure she's only physically attracted to me and doesn't wanna date, which I never expected to happen because I figured any chick into me just probably likes my sense of humor or thinks my autism is cute and Im too scared to ask her if she's looking for a relationship because I am a bitch and I don't wanna risk losing the first grill that seems to be into me
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>28896983

Here's a pic where I combed my hair.

>>28897002

If you can't take selfies, then I'm fucked. What do you even put on your bio and all that?
>>
>>28897112
even combing your hair makes tons of difference.
>>
>>28897112
much better, first hair looked very bad hope you don't keep them that way unless you're home alone

>What do you even put on your bio and all that?
OP here. I would like someone to answer this too.
>>
>>28896613
yes it can, it worked for me, once so far

been trying since last year

better than nothing, but dont expect too much. You will have like 1 fuck for every 100 matches if you do your best and have some decent pictures and bio
>>
>>28896613
it worked for me, imo everyone should use tinder its great
>>
>>28897155
thanks man for your contribute but what I'd like to know is HOW DID IT WORK.
Only interested if you're like me (not ugly, not very good looking and with no social interests)
I'm happy it worked for you but "yes it works" is not a very useful answer FFS
>>
>>28896983
GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT

GROOM YOUR BEARD

HOLY SHIT HOW CAN ONE BE SO FUCKING DENSE

oh and fix your diet & go do sports or gym or whatever

>>28897112
seriously dude, get a haircut and groom your beard and start working out and eatig healthy

you can do it ,but not with this lifestyle

its very easy all you got to do is do it
>>
>>28897184
i just kept trying and trying, find something funny to say (preferably about their bio)

act very secure and confident, they dont know you so fake it till you make it

i just kept talking, had 200 matches, the 200th or something i just said blabla nice thing in your picture do you do stuff like that more often blabla we should do it sometime bla can I have your number so we can talk through whatsapp? it talks a bit easier than on tinder

and then you will either get her number or you can move on to the next one
>>
>>28897050
>But that's actually what happens. I go out ver rarely and I have excatly 0 friends.
>Also snapchat is retarded to me. Why make photos with a tool that deletes them after a while? I want to keep them, photos are important. I don't use Snapchat, but I have Instagram and Whatsapp.

They don't know that. This might not be the look you want to give off but you could put a sports jersey on and set the camera up so you've just taken some wings out the oven for a party at your house. You grilling at your bbq giving a thumbs up, kitchen, playing video game, etc. Don't take a selfie in the bathroom or sitting at a desk.

On Snapchat you have a storyline you can post photos to. It stays up for 24 hours and anyone on your friends list can view it. You're not directly sending the picture to anyone. I've had girls message me asking when we're going out for a beer after I uploaded one to my story, same with dinner. You can do the same to them, watch their story and send them a message commenting about it. I think it's good informal communication. I'm really bad at texting though, so that's why I like Snapchat so much.

I think if you trim your beard so it looks "maintained" you'll have no issue, unless you're really, really overweight.

For your bio, just keep it short. I've left mine blank before. I think mine currently says something like "Easy going, like to joke around. I like cars, fishing, food, and traveling. I really don't like loud bars and places like that"
>>
>>28897221

Wait wait. You have to do all this fake shit to make it look like you have a life and friends? That's fucking retarded.

I wonder how many people are just faking their lives on social media.
>>
>>28897221
>They don't know that
But that's retarded. I post pics that make me look like I have friends and do things. Then let's say she wants to meet me. But I don't have friends and don't do things. So? Sorry man but your posts are really stupid.
>I think if you trim your beard so it looks "maintained" you'll have no issue, unless you're really, really overweight.
I'm not the guy who's posting pics. I'm OP.
>>
>>28897272
>I wonder how many people are just faking their lives on social media.
Many. The real question is is it possible to keep faking it after you and her meet IRL
>>
>>28896613
Nope. It's probably worse for robots than regular dating, because women are looking solely for Chads and the only thing you offer is validation.

Approach an average stranger confidently and ask for her number, and you've probably got a better chance of her entertaining the thought of a date, because she won't be as used to the in-person attention and isn't a split-second swipe away from Chad. If she rejects you there's not another guy literally lining up behind you.

Of course, a robot wouldn't have that level of confidence, but you get my point. Tinder and online dating gives women just streamlines women's routes to Chad, and it's private, so they don't have to worry about being seen as judgemental or slutty.
>>
>>28897287
Oh, and another thing - the profile system on Tinder means you need to be physically attractive, and impressive in a short paragraph. You'll be expected to list hobbies, employment status etc. on which you'll be judged immediately, whereas in person a girl isn't going to ask for every minute detail before you've even dated them.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-27-14-58-41.png (200 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-27-14-58-41.png
200 KB, 1080x1920
g-guys I made one, now what?
>>
>>28897326
>26 friends
GET THE FUCK OUT THIS BOARD YOU NORMIE SCUM
>>
>>28897272
>I wonder how many people are just faking their lives on social media.
how new r u
>>
>>28897341
I just clicked random people from high school cause I felt lonely
>>
>>28897326
>using tildes
>citing 4chan
>Jimi hendrix
How does it feel to be a mongoloid? I'm actually interested.
>>
>>28897112
Trim the beard. You look decent. There will certainly be girls who are specifically attracted to your type, but they won't be the majority. You look overweight, but as long as you don't have a protruding belly, you pull off the bear look quite well. Just my opinion, though.
>>
>>28897326
>Dream Theater
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28897326
Why don't you use apostrophes, idiot?
>using emoticons
oh sorry didn't realize you were a mentally retarded person.
>>
>>28896826
You can use photos in your phone, at least on iPhone - no need to publish them on Facebook.
>>
>>28896983
loose that shaggy hair, youd look better with a beard only
>>
File: truth.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>28897272
>Wait wait. You have to do all this fake shit to make it look like you have a life and friends? That's fucking retarded.
Yea, you think a girl is going to be interested in a guy that has a selfie in the bathroom, clearly no friends or life? You're acting like girls are the complete opposite. Most are in the same situation. I've seen a girl I knew at bar with her family take a selfie and upload it to isntagram say "It's poppin in here! So much fun!". The place was dead and she was sitting in silence.
>>
>>28897365
Sorry I just used them cause for some reason my dash wasn't working and I cited you guys cause I love you
>>28897379
Dream Theater is good band though
>>28897393
I made this in 5min and a lot of people have worst bio info they are normies remember so emoticons are alright

Any other suggestions guys?
>>
>>28897112
Comb your hair, trim the beard. Put on a dress shirt (ironed), or a nice T-shirt. Wait until sunset, prop up your phone against a stack of books, set the timer, stand next to a window in your place, maybe hold a beer, look to the side of the camera as it snaps the photo, as if you're having a convo and laughing at something someone just said.
>>
Need help with my profile guys. I've put together some decent pics. A few good selfies, and some social photos (inb4 normie) from over the years where I look OK, just to prove I have/had friends. Literally the only photos I can find where I'm with other people, because I'm alone 99.99% of the time.

Problem is I don't know what to put in the bio. I'm a student and have no real hobbies besides music. I'm pretty funny in person, but no idea how to convey that in a profile or what kind of humour is acceptable Would appreciate some help.
>>
>>28897490
Some people literally just have sentence so just put stuff you like if you have quality pics than you'll get a match
>>
>>28897553
Hmm. Last time I tried Tinder (over a year ago) I got no matches with a sentence-long profile, but I was also using shitty old selfies. I'll try that, but the pics are only good for my own standards.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 750x1284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 750x1284
>>28896613
Tinder is easy mode m8
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x480
>>28897410

Here's me with shorter hair. Is it better? I think it makes me look ugly. I don't know, I think I look better with hair covering my forehead.

>>28897482

If I have to go through all that effort just to fake a life so that I might attract someone, then I'm better off meeting women in real life.
>>
>match qt asian on tinder
>age reads 22
>profile reads 18
>ends up telling me she's 17

do i avoid

in florida, it's legal for a 16 year old to fuck consensually up to age 23

i am 23
>>
>>28898284
Send

"Are you Japanese because I want to get in Japanties."
>>
>>28896613
>Can a tool like Tinder work for robots?

No, but it's not your fault. Tinder isn't designed to work for anybody. The goal of it is to keep you in the app and keep you swiping, not to get you dates.

Tinder, like all other dating apps, is a data mining and advertising network disguised as a dating app. All the popular dating apps are owned by the same media firm. There's a reason it doesn't cost anything to join and make a profile on the majority of them. The company makes money off of every little bit of data you generate for them.
>>
>>28898338
well we're already texting
she asked for my number
she's made it clear she likes me and thinks i'm cute and today she asked me to get some sushi last minute but i said nah
>>
>>28898360

Nice conspiracy theory. Is it the Jews?
>>
>>28897926

I can't believe nobody has told you to smile yet. Do you know why it's important to smile?

If you have a dead expression then women are going to think you're a serial killer.

>but I'm not! I'm a good guy!

You don't know the kind of scum on dating websites. You NEED to stand out among the guys who ask for sex or blowjobs or shit like that and the easiest way to do that is to:

1. Take a picture smiling
2. Take a picture with an animal or friends to show you're not a loner/stalker/weirdo.
>>
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1536x1536
Do I have a chance?
Nnnmmm m
>>
>>28898382
Holy, why did you decline.
>>
>>28899074
no, no you do not
>>
>>28897671
>have Tinder for a week now
>no matches
>literally no more girls within the MAX distance and 18-30 years old.

>easy mode

No. Fuck you.
>>
File: tinder.jpg (81 KB, 720x640) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
81 KB, 720x640
>>28899206

It's easy if you live in a city with +2 million people.

I signed up two days ago and got 11 matches since then.

I have been rated a 5/10 on soc
>>
>>28899253

Anon... She's a prostitute.
>>
>>28896613
>too ugly for tinder
>possibly too old too
fml
>>
>>28899253
Well, I live in a village in a shit yuropoor country, plus I only have 6/10 looks, so of course I'd be fucked.

Such is the life of a brobot.
>>
>>28899279
you're only turning 26 calm the fuck down
>>
One thing I've learned from tinder is that most women are just as boring as you. Their hobbies tend to be traveling, scary movies and having fun.

Also it's a bit easier than I thought it would be to get a date/meet up. Usually after a few messages of getting to know them or if u feel the convo is dying ask them out and they will usually say yes.

best way to get matches seems to have a beard and pics with dogs
>>
>>28896782
>Because I can't find motivation to do that. Nothing makes sense to me
You deserve what you get if you don't even try
>>
>>28898968

No anon, this is literally how these companies operate. Go and look up the parent corporation and see where the majority of their profits come from.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 640x480
>>28899033

I don't smile in pics because it's hard to fake smile and there's nothing to be happy about and not only that, I look like shit with a smile.

I get it. Get a haircut, shave, and lose weight. It sucks though because I don't think I'll ever meet a decent woman, especially never on the internet.
>>
File: 1442579634558.gif (864 KB, 160x270) Image search: [Google]
1442579634558.gif
864 KB, 160x270
>>28899270

Nope. Sorry bro we talked and she never once asked for money for sex. She actually sent the most recent message and I didn't respond because I was talking to 2 other girls. Dating is nothing more than a numbers game. If there's guys who fetishize fat women then you can bet your ass there's women who find your ugly face handsome. If you live in a small town though there's no hope and you're gonna die alone.
>>
>>28899438
>She actually sent the most recent message and I didn't respond because I was talking to 2 other girls.
Fuck off chad, your advice is meaningless to us.
>>
File: 1431239073272.jpg (156 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1431239073272.jpg
156 KB, 600x900
>>28899438
>If there's guys who fetishize fat women then you can bet your ass there's women who find your ugly face handsome.

>being this wrong about human sexual attraction
Women are ONLY attracted to chad tier, "SUPERIOR GENETICS" men, because when chad gets them pregnant it's a considerable investment of resources for the woman to birth and raise that new chad. For this reason, women are sexually picky.

Chad on the other hand will fuck as many women as possible because it's "exotic". By spreading his genes across multiple women he creates diverse offspring, increasing the chances of some surviving.

The chance of finding a guy who fetishizes fatties is many, MANY times higher than a woman who would even consider fucking an uggo.
>>
How does this work how do I message them do I wait for them to like me... sorry I'm retard
>>
I got a Tinder and found mildly attractive girl who wanted to fuck literally within a week. I look decent though, but I'm still awkward and autistic.

Idk if I want to go through with it, desu. We're waiting for a time when my parents are gone. Now that I've proven to myself that I can find a girl who wants to fuck me, I'm just...not looking at it the same way anymore. I wish I would have never downloaded the app. The whole thing makes me nervous.
>>
File: owen-wilson.jpg (187 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
owen-wilson.jpg
187 KB, 1200x630
>>28899511
>fucking an uggo
It's not a fetish for ugly people, it's a fetish for YOUR face, which just so happens to be ugly for 99% of the population but not her. All it takes is one girl.

Take for example Owen Wilson. inb4 ree he's an actor that doesn't count This guy has a fucked up nose, I'm pretty sure we can all agree on that. I once talked to this chick in highschool and she said she actually found it pretty damn attractive and I couldn't figure out why. Granted, she was a 4/10 but still you should get my point. Your "ugliness" is unique unlike being fat, which means that it might be something some girl is looking for.
>>
>>28899690
He's an actor, it really DOESN'T count.
>>
>>28897050
>I'm just trying to say I don't feel like nothing is important. I constantly live in a "Why would that matter? I'm going to die anyway" state of mind
That's the point. Nihilism is about realising that nothing matters and then building a life for yourself. Yes we're all walking on a road to death but we can have fun on the way, or not.
>>
>>28899690

He's literally a Chad, what are you smoking?
>>
>>28899794
Of course he's attractive overall, my point wasn't that he's ugly. My point is that your "ugly" features can be attractive to other people. Maybe your baby-face is adorable to some girl, maybe your lazy eye is cool to another. It's not easy to find, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that with a larger population you get more matches. This shit should be common sense.
>>
>>28899608

Just lose the v card man, if it goes well you may have just found a gf. Good for you.
>>
I've always considered making an app/dating service for people who are less "socially skilled". I think it's easier for two people to meet up knowing that they're both not very good socially, than "forcing yourself" to meet someone who is good socially and hoping they accept you.

What do you robots think?
>>
>>28899821

It doesn't work like that. With a larger pool, women don't have to settle for you. They could just go on and fuck a free Chad or just be Chad's Tueday night.

Guys average and below get nothing. The statistics on Tinder prove that right. Average guys get maybe a few swipes at best. Chad gets millions of swipes and fucks them all.
>>
>>28899824
Idk man. It won't be a lasting relationship, because I'm going to a different state for university, this fall. I just don't know. I don't want to be with someone for sex. It wouldn't feel all that right, and I'd regret it in hindsight, I'd wager.

Maybe the only reason she accepted me anyway is because she never asked for my height.

>>28899838
It would be 99% men. I wish I was exaggerating.
>>
>>28899105
I have no balls
>>
>>28899206
>have tinder for two years
>max distance, 18-whatever the highest age is
>have a few conversations that fizzle out before we even get to exchange numbers

Tinder is easy for interesting people
>>
>>28899566
For real can anyone tell me how this works all I get on Google are a bunch of tips and hints
>>
File: 1427278259714.jpg (66 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1427278259714.jpg
66 KB, 600x800
>>28899821
>Of course he's attractive overall, my point wasn't that he's ugly. My point is that your "ugly" features can be attractive to other people.
It takes a 4/10 to like a chad's wonky nose. How low must I go to get a girl who likes a babyfaced manlet with a weak jaw and a nose tip that slants up super hard so I look like a fucking pig? -3/10?
Uggos get nothing roastie, admit it. Only a fool or a roastie would encourage "Only ever orbiter" tier men to keep looking for love.
Also >with a larger population you get more matches.
Wrong, with a larger population you get picker women because there are more chads that fuck around and boost the standards of these low-level roasts.

>>28899838
>What do you robots think?
It would be filled with chads looking for easy fucks from vulnerable women, a ton of beta male orbiters and staceys with meme depression.
Normies ruin everything.

>>28899852
>I don't want to be with someone for sex. It wouldn't feel all that right, and I'd regret it in hindsight, I'd wager.
Just do it anon. Even if you regret it, it's a major confidence boost being able to remind yourself that at least ONE female liked your genes enough to fuck you (which still indicate that she wants more of you to exist, even if you use protection), so there must exist more females like that.
>>
>>28899880
Ehh I dunno, anon. You really don't have to be all that interesting. Just gotta be able to hold a conversation and make yourself sound interesting.
>>
>>28899885
>It would be filled with chads looking for easy fucks from vulnerable women, a ton of beta male orbiters and staceys with meme depression. Normies ruin everything.

You're right. Can you think of any systems that could be put in place to prevent this sort of thing? I would prefer to keep it as wholesome and non-normie as possible. proof of "Medically diagnosed with anxiety or depression" seems to be a bit far to take it - but I feel like there has to be SOME WAY to do it. I just want to bring some joy to this shitty world.
>>
>>28899891
That's the thing, I suck at both.
>>
>>28899511
I'm fat, got an ugly ginger beard and look slightly ugly to boot. Huge ears as well. Still managed to find a slim petite girl who plays vidya and insists she finds me attractive. We met on tinder. I was 25 and kissless til meeting this girl. There's still hope for us robots anon, don't fall for this bullshit victim mentality.
>>
>>28899924
>light hair and/or eyes

Fucking meme. Non-white women love that and even then, white women like that too.
>>
File: really?.gif (60 KB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
really?.gif
60 KB, 400x242
>>28899845
>The statistics on Tinder prove that right

Calling your bullshit. What fucking statistics? That Chads get more women? No fucking shit! You wanna give me the statistic that shows that men in NYC get less success than guys from a 50k population city? I don't recall them ever even doing a study like that.

>Average guys get maybe a few swipes at best.

No shit. Stop trying to reframe the points of our discussion. This isn't about whether Chad gets more women, it's about maximizing the matches you get. You're never gonna get more swipes than Chad, when did I ever claim that?
>>
>>28899950

And my point is that WHY would a woman settle for your ugly, imperfect ass when she could just get someone better than you?
>>
File: 1433196132637.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1433196132637.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
>>28899904
There's nothing you can do to enforce it anon, sadly. I'd say the best bet though would be to make it a "only females can send the first message" system and require new users add an actual picture of themselves. This way you can monitor if someone is getting a ton of women on their dick and has a chad tier genetics, you fucking boot them off.

Basically it would be a "pick your damaged beta male provider" superstore for women who want someone to pityfuck.

There is no hope for robots until we get sex bots.
Maybe that's why we're called robots all along, we can only get true love from a robot.

>>28899984
>And my point is that WHY would a woman settle for your ugly, imperfect ass when she could just get someone better than you?
There is no reason you retard, we all know AND understand this. There is a reason that having a gf is nothing more than a fantasy for robots. Fuck off to normie book, we already understand that we can't get what we want without a miracle. Would you go and tell a starving african kid he should give up on getting any food because the farmer making it could sell it to someone wealthier than him? Fucking cunt.
>>
>>28899984

My first post was literally fucking proof of it. I come from a small town and when I first installed Tinder I got nothing but bots. Then I went out of state for college and am in a huge city. Now I get a fuck ton of matches. How hard is that to grasp?

I'm done. I've said all that could be said. Most robots lack the ability to move anyway so this information isn't useful to them anyways.
>>
>>28900013
>There's nothing you can do to enforce it anon, sadly.

Hmmm...I will give it some thought, I don't want to give up on this system just yet - I want to be the deliverer of happiness to socially awkward people world wide. Perhaps one day I will be in the history books as the Robot Messiah.
>>
>>28900013

So your argument is to have hope when it's hopeless. Well, thanks for that.
>>
>>28900013

I'm the guy from>>28899253 and I'm not the guy you just responded to. The fact that you aggressively attacked a guy who was arguing for your side reveals that you were more focused on "being right" than actually using reason. This shit is embarassing. You must have been sleepy and lost track of who is who.
>>
>>28896613

You sound like me desu
>>
>guys have to sweat and worry about every little thing just to maybe get the chance to speak to a woman
>all a girl has to do is put a picture and a name and she's have guys lining up to fuck her

Where are the femanons and Stacie's that said that women have it tough? I can gurantee I could take the ugliest femanon here and post her pic on tinder and get a dozen matches within the day.
>>
>>28896775
>the average guy is a 5
>but a 6 will be an incel forever
Uhh...
>>
File: 1431707232334.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1431707232334.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1333
>>28900315
>I can gurantee I could take the ugliest femanon here and post her pic on tinder and get a dozen matches within the day.
But anoooon you don't get it! Those matches are the wrong kiiiind of food! Goooood I'm so lonely and depressed teehee, why won't chad fuck me?!?
>>
>>28900315
A girl needs multiple different pictures aswell as a bio, otherwise 95% of users will assume it's a bot and avoid it.
>>
>I am lazy, incostant, picky

>no real interests, no passions, no friends

Fix some of this stuff and try in real life.
>>
>>28900425
Where can I meet indoor introverted woman IRL?
>>
>>28900416

Oh my god, that's so rough. I'm sorry for you roastie. Did I make you upset? Don't get yourself into a suicidal depression because men think your account is a fake because women are in such high demand that bots are made to scam men.
>>
>>28900452
>I'm sorry for you roastie
Are you legitimately a newfag or are you trolling? The poster didn't indicate that they're a woman and a "roastie" is used to describe a normie woman or girl, not somebody who defends them. I wouldn't have responded if you called him a beta-cuck but jesus christ you're not making any sense these past few posts. I know it's you too because of the images you're posting.
>>
>>28900425
>Fix some of this stuff
Fuck off normie, you know "Just fix it" is bogus advice so why even bother giving it?
>>
>>28900447
Sign up for some class that you have an interest in at a rec center or something, that way you already have some common ground. Plus the ratio is usually lots of girls to a few dudes at these things. I usually advise against trying to hit on chicks in a bookstore ore something because put yourself in there shoes, do they really want to be hit on then? If thy approach you of course roll with it though.
>>
File: 1428452479618.jpg (733 KB, 750x1125) Image search: [Google]
1428452479618.jpg
733 KB, 750x1125
>>28900486
>I know it's you too because of the images you're posting.
I'm the doll poster, he's not me. That dude didn't even post an image retard.
Also it can be assumed that poaster is a fucking roastie, or how else would they know they get ignored with only one pic and no bio? Not even a beta cuck is so retarded as to spew what >>28900416 said as an example of "How hard poor stacey has it boohoo ;~;"
>>
>>28900486
>I know it's you too

Oh, did that anon hit a nerve with you that you have to be so booty blasted to talk about him so much? Yeah, you're fucking mad as fuck.

Cuck.
>>
>>28900452
I... er... What?

Ok then, do it, get the ugliest femanon you can find, make a tinder for it, no bio or tinder images, I can guarantee that you'll get little to no matches except for desperate ugliest men. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>28900487
No, its really not. If you consider all improvement futile than that is the first thing to fix. That may take a year alone, especially if you have depression. You have to keep tying though, I mean you're not happy now, what do you have to lose? Take control of your life and women will be a lot more likely to come along.
>>
Imtoo much of a coward to use tinder, All the photots I have are me just drinking with the same lads over and over.
>>
>>28900535

Post your face. I gurantee you I can get you a date within the day using one pic. I never said I would never post a bio and only one pic anyway. Like how is that a fucking thing?
>>
>>28900513
I'm the "How hard poor Stacy has it" person, did you even read his post? He wanted to use the "Ugliest femanon", if you're just a regular 5/10 then sure you'll get matches, but thinking you'll get a bunch of matches wth the ugliest femanon is delusional, especially if they only have 1 picture and no bio. Would you swipe right to it?
>>
File: m6dr32ysWp1rodz1bo1_1280.jpg (497 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
m6dr32ysWp1rodz1bo1_1280.jpg
497 KB, 1280x1280
>>28900533
>Cuck.

I'm glad we're on the same page with r9k terminology now.
>>
File: 1430789075451.jpg (345 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
1430789075451.jpg
345 KB, 1067x1600
>>28900542
>Take control of your life
How, you retarded normie? You're giving vague advice again. I know you can't comprehend things being hard because your life was given to you on a golden GENETICS platter, but robots DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE CONTROL OF THEIR LIVES.
IF WE DID WE WOULD NOT BE ROBOTS.
PLEASE GIVE ME SOME REAL FUCKING, GUARANTEED TO WORK STEP TO GETTING BETTER OR FUCK OFF.

>>28900551
>has friends to drink with
>"lmao so coward"
I bet you have meme depression to, cuck

>>28900535
>I can guarantee that you'll get little to no matches except for desperate ugliest men. Prove me wrong.
"Boo hoo wrong type of food"

>>28900577
>Would you swipe right to it?
Considering tinder is 90% about looks and you've given only a picture, it would really depend on what they're doing in said picture. If it's a bland boring one that implies they have no personality I wouldn't.
If I met the same ugliest femanon in real life and they seemed even somewhat interested in me? I'd date that harder than chad abused your roastie vagina.
>>
File: 1460681035722.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1460681035722.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
Literally several nude pics from three qt teenagers including a national team ahtlete yesterday. Feels good man, really qt butts btw. Probably gonna tie one of them up next week and "use her any way I want". Seemed to be into whipping too.
>>
>>28900568
I'm a guy, also I said 1 pic and no bio because you literally said that all a girl needs to do if post a picture and a name and people will be lining up for her, now you're going back on that claim and saying you'll add more pictures and a bio. Smfh
>>
>>28900601
>Literally several nude pics from three qt teenagers including a national team ahtlete yesterday. Feels good man, really qt butts btw.
Wanna share some of those with your bragging chad?
>>
>>28900598
No I just dont want to see no matches and bruise what ego I have left.
>>
File: 1430675450533.jpg (29 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1430675450533.jpg
29 KB, 499x499
>>28900618
l'm not a pervert.
>>
>>28900635
>Probably gonna tie one of them up next week and "use her any way I want".
>I'm not a pervert
Cmon pal, if you're gonna shitpost at least give back bit. I can guarantee the ego boost you'd get from having 100 jealous virgins jerking off over the pics while you bang the real thing would be astronimical.
That's what you fucking normies come here for right? Ego boosts?
>>
>>28900603

You're fucking autistic man. My point was a girl doesn't have to do half the shit a guy does just for the CHANCE, the chance, at talking to a potential partner.

Why would I mention a bio? It literally doesn't matter what it put in it because all that really matters is the picture. Nobody uses tinder to read bios. It's a quick yes or no. Are you interested based on my pictures?
>>
>>28900598
Your right everything in life is determined by genetics an no one has to work for anything. That's what you want to believe, right? To justify your own unwillingness to change? Just fuck off and die then I guess, since your're so certain that your fate is already sealed.
>>
File: 1432226992904.jpg (137 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1432226992904.jpg
137 KB, 1024x683
>Cucks arguing over if a girl needs a bio or not.
All men know that women lie in their bios anyway, even the girls who preach about not wanting to be used for casual sex and ONLY wanting committed relationships will line up for a chance to be pumped and dumped by chad.

>>28900694
>I got my life from genetics and circumstance but have no self-awareness: the post
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>28900708
You really are delusional aren't you?
>>
>>28900735
Not him, but you really are a normie aren't you?
You simply, flat out do not get what you're talking about or why you vague advice doesn't work. Not every life is determined purely by genetics, but yours was fucking handed to you by them so you don't understand having to actually work for something starting from the very BOTTOM of the social ladder.
>>
>>28900655
n-no i'm not a normie
>>
>>28900735

Genetics determines your potential. If you have shit genes, it doesn't matter how much you work for it, you'll never look better. Of course a normie roastie enthusiast like yourself thinks the Jewish meme "if you believe in yourself and work hard, all your problems will go away!"

Just kill yourself tbrqh
>>
>>28899690
This guy is chad incarnate

The fuck you going on about
>>
>>28900735
Don't even try to get trough, when they are backed into a corner with advice they know is true they get crazy and start calling people with rational thoughts "normies". They put insane, abstract classifications for people up in their head so they don.t have to even try for themselves.
>>
>>28900825
>samefagging
Original fucking normie post
>>
>>28899924
How man, what tricks did you use for your pics?

Like op i have 0 friends and dont go out so i have nothing to upload that doesn't make me look like a sad loner
>>
File: 1444110286123.gif (1 MB, 332x173) Image search: [Google]
1444110286123.gif
1 MB, 332x173
>>28900825

I have a theory that the two guys who stopped making sense a few posts ago are snorting cocaine off each other's assholes while taking turns slapping their dicks on the keyboard to produce the responses they've posted. A combination of sleep deprivation, gay sex and drugs are making them talk complete nonsense.
>>
>>28900848
Not him but I got hundreds of matches with a single pic of me wearing velvet jacket, beanie and sunglasses alone at my home.
>>
>>28900759
>>28900771
I wasn't talking about genetics, I was talking about how woman lie on their bio claiming to not want casual see but do casual sex anyway. Most of these are desperate woman trying to get into a relationship with chads, thinking letting them have sex with her will get him to keep her, only to get left behind anyway. They don't do it because they want casual sex, they do it because they have no idea how to maintain a relationship.

But the genetics thing is true, a lot of perfectly healthy, fit people can still look ugly, no amount of working on yourself (except surgery) can change that. Although there are a lot of people on here that blame their looks on genetics while they haven't tried anything to actually make themselves look better, the people giving advice here are aiming their advice at the people that haven't attempted to make themselves better.
>>
>>28900875
I honestly dont believe you
>>
>>28900875
And I'm the King of America!
Pics or it didn't happen, either way you're a normie and should fuck off.
>>
>>28900975
>Pics or it didn't happen

If this guy posts his face you're gonna either dox him or use it to pretend to be a faggot like what Epickid2015 did to Loserbernd. He has good enough reasons to stay anonymous.
>>
>>28901010
>If this guy posts his face
I meant of his "hundreds of matches", fool
>>
>>28900635
anyone who posts pepe the frog is not a fucking normie

plain and simple
>>
>>28901059
>Katy perry is not a normie roastie

Back to rebbit
>>
>>28900961
>>28900975
He didn't mention the timeframe.

Also, it doesn't make him a normie. I have as many and I got stood up on the only date I ever fixed.
>>
>>28901026
And without his face you'd call him a Chad pretending to be a robot. Please try to think more.
>>
>>28896613
Tinder is essentially a scam if you're a guy. Even turbochads don't do nearly as well as girls, and if you're not Chad, you're fucked since the 80-20 theory is exponentially more prominent on Tinder than real life. It's more like 98-2.

You're much better off finding girls in person or any other way possible. Even Craigslist is probably more reliable than Tinder.
>>
>>28896613
ive fucked 16 girls now, had 2 long term gf's that first broke me out of my robothood.

Tinder is ezmodo and i look like shit
>>
>>28901136
Maybe one and a half years? I got at 490 with probably hundreds of different chicks deleting me after asking to spank them.

Made a different account with different Facebook that's just for that, about 80-90 matches now. Tinder really got a lot less fun after the match limit. I could take a pic of the matches from older account but I don't think Flamite shows the amount of matches anymore?
>>
>>28901225

Post a pic so I know where I stand.
>>
As a female would like to say that I rarely swipe right if the guy has no bio, or a boring bio. If the bio makes me laugh then almost 100% swiped right.
>>
File: 1462752777909.jpg (19 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462752777909.jpg
19 KB, 640x640
>>28901194
>Even Craigslist is probably more reliable than Tinder.
>>
File: fotome4.jpg (85 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
fotome4.jpg
85 KB, 960x1280
rate me robots

Is this pic good for Tinder?
>>
>>28901263
Shit angle, shit quality, boring.
>>
File: 1427614907192.jpg (255 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
1427614907192.jpg
255 KB, 2000x1334
>>28901242
>[Weak sexual pun] on neckbeard's profile
>"Ewwwww what a disgusting, thirsty creep!"

>One week later

>The same [Weak sexual pun] on Chad's profile
>"Ahahah! Oh my good he's so funny, cute too! Swipe right for sure!"

Nice joke roast.

>>28901263
You look sort of like a pooinloo, so no.
>>
There is a link that a kind robot posted here before where the guy showed how to make a great profile. I can't remember the link now. But he basically said the pics need to show you are interesting vs being a Chad. Anyone know the link?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-30-00-03-19.png (382 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-30-00-03-19.png
382 KB, 720x1280
>>28901239>>28901239
Tinder is like 10% cockiness 90% making them laugh.

Also don't come off as an autistic creep like I did the first couple of months. Don't be
-needy
-desparate
- vulgar (from the start at least)
-cringe
-boring
-like everyone else
-too lolsorandumb

Just play around, you'll almost definitely fuck up with the first few matches but it gets easier
>>
>>28901242
>make women laugh from my bio and she'll maybe 100% swipe right
>but still won't meet or talk with me unless I'm a chad

Thanks for the tip roastie, any others?
>>
>>28901303
OKCupid did an actual study about that. The result was basically: be a Chad. Most messages if you look good without at shirt, holding a pet or a guitar at the same time is a plus.
>>
>>28901263
>limp-dicked faggots like this need to resort to Tinder to get laid

Who said life wasn't fair?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-30-00-11-03.png (203 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-30-00-11-03.png
203 KB, 720x1280
>>28901313
Matches. Fucked 10-12 girls off here? Maybe? Including the second girl down, she was a bit chubbs but came.super easily so it made me feel good as hell.

You cunts can add Snapchat if you want
>>
File: 1445350872933.jpg (163 KB, 1024x730) Image search: [Google]
1445350872933.jpg
163 KB, 1024x730
>>28901313
Pretty much this, when a girl says "you're so dirty and fun" you've basically done it.

I'm always vulgar from the start if a girl is further than a bike trip away though. Some tell me to fuck off, most talk for a while, the best ones beg for a hard spanking and travel hundreds of miles to get it.
>>
>>28901313
>>28901360
>12 women

Take your ass to /soc/ you degenerate normie.
>>
>>28901194
The 80-20 rule only applies when looking for casual sex, those 80% of woman can't all date 20% of men after all, they'll eventually have to settle down with the other men.
>>
>>28901313
I don't get it, if you're a perfectly normal person then what are you even doing in r9k?!? What can you possibly gain from reading stuff here?
>>
>>28901394 im legit a loser that stays in his room as often as i can, avoids social interaction, DYEL as fuck. Im not a chad lmao

You guys can seriously do this if you put a tiny amount of effort into appearance and being original/funny/knowing when to tell someone to come over. Or maybe everyone here is a whore. I dont know man
>>
>>28901398
It's 80-40 throughout human history and that includes the periods where shit like dating is forced upon people. If people and especially women are allowed to be natural it ends up in harems and lots of dead bodies.
>>
>>28901418
just trying to help out mang
>>
You don't have to be a Chad to get some from tinder. Once you get a swipe its in your hands.
Worst thing you can do in my opinion is show any baggage or seem depressed or bitter... makes you seem high maintenance.
>>
>>28901418
dank memes tbch desu fampai
>>
>>28901441
yeah this too. Swipe right on literally everybody, reset your date when you run out of swipes and keep going.

Or you can just fiddle with your discovery settings, for some reason it always makes more people pop up if theres nobody new near you. Even lowering age restrictions and lowering distance makes new peeps pop up its weird
>>
>>28901487
>reset your date when you run out of swipes and keep going.
Doesn't work. The likes go through their own servers and those don't go through if you have ran out of likes.
>>
>>28901268
>>28901292
>>28901324

thanks

should I hire a photographer to get a good headshot?

>>28901487

How do you reset your date?

Isn't there a point in the future where, ideally, you will run out of girls? Does Tinder eliminate FOREVER any girl you swiped dislike to (or she swiped dislike to you)?
>>
>>28901558
>>28901543
sorry guys maybe they fixed it. Used to work for me.

AFAIK if you swipe someone left or they swipe you left then they wont show up again unless one of you deletes and remakes your account.

If you get unmatched i think they pop up again but then theyre normally gonna left swipe you. Dont hire a photographer, but get a mate to take a better picture. I assume you dont have any decent ones of you on social media?
>>
>>28901558
also im "out" of girls cause in my city of 100k ill go days without seeing a new account sometimes. But i fiddle with my location settings or discovery shit and suddenly theres 10 new girls to look at. Not sure if theyre new accounts or they were somehow hidden before
>>
File: image.png (534 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
534 KB, 1536x2048
Don't fo get to be tall guys
>>
File: 1434064378061.png (15 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
1434064378061.png
15 KB, 528x424
>>28901638
>taking advice from women about getting women
>>
>>28901638
>I'm 5'6 >>28896983

Should I just not even bother? The amount of effort and work I'd have to put in just for the slight chance of only speaking to a woman seems like it's just not worth it.

I don't think internet dating is for me. I just can't be attractive with a few pictures, a bio, and some texts if it even gets that far. I think trying my best in person is the right way to go. Now the only problem is knowing where to meet women.
>>
tbqhfam theres some short guys i know that get mad pussy. roided out turbomanlets, to be fair, but it shows that height isnt an absolute dealbreaker if you have, you know, ANY other redeeming attributes
>>
>>28901747
comb your hair and try trim your beard down to a number 2 or whatever, shorter and uniform. Youre probably better off with some facial hair but the messy look doesnt work for you that well.

These are general tips anyway, not just for tinder. You look pretty thick, is that builtfat or fatfat?
>>
>>28901747
You'll still be attractive to girls under 5'6, there's a lot of them
>>
>>28901780

I've always been a builtfat, but I gained a little more weight so I'm probably fat fat now. My upper body an chest look muscular but I have a gut, ass, and legs.

To be really honest, I haven't exercised in years. I used to lift. I was putting 230 up at 15, stronger than my college age cousin and his lanklet friends. But I never took lifting an exercise seriously because it was easy to me and boring.
>>
One of my uni friends was something like 168cm and he was more fat than roided out. Real smart and fun guy, pulled the pussy.
>>
>>28901601
I have facebook and photos that friends took in casual situations, but I never actually cared about how I looked. I don't think they are good enough.
I will get an haircut and then try to conjure a good photo. I have disabled Tinder in the meanwhile to not waste girls.
>>
>>28902104
on ya meight
>>
>>28901853

Id love to see him in action just to see how the whole situation plays out. How does a short guy get women?
>>
>>28901638
>tfw 6'3

at least i have potential i guess
>>
My normie friend let me use her tinder and it was almost worth the NSA botnet.
> do matches look at your Facebook page
> can I hide my eyes, if I look good in sunglasses?
> why do they need your real phone number
> can I find someone who isn't just looking for sex
>>
>>28902311
Being a person who dislikes using facebook, I'm curious with these questions as well.Wish I could just make an account and burn it when I'm done with it, I don't like the idea of using FB
>>
>>28897926
Stop intentionally being dead faced you cunt
>>
>>28902311
>look at your facebook page
absolutely not, unless you have tons of mutual friends and they can creepstalk you down.
>hide my eyes
definitely wouldnt do that, you gotta be able to see the face. if you have big bags then take pics in better lighting
>phone number
no idea, i dont rememeber that. I guess its the price we pay for not having 10,000 bots making fake accounts, more verification can only be good, surely.
>not just looking for sex
absolutely, tons of mates got into relationships off of one night stands. Mention it in your bio but dont be a pussy about it

>>28902440
dude just use it, its not easy to keep track of friends these days. if you isolate yourself youll eventually lose what few you have left
>>
>>28902557
>intentionally

That's my normal face. So I guess I've got resting bitch face now too.
>>
>>28901398
I'm not going to argue the philosophy behind the 80-20 rule, but I can tell you without a doubt that as a guy, you're going to be completely fucked on Tinder unless you're a top of the line Chad. There is no love for anything less.
>>
>>28902786

This shit is fucking demoralizing man. I always tell myself there's no way it's really like that. It could be that bad. I always have a chance.

And then it always comes to pass that I get no swipes or anything. It has to be true. But I refuse to believe it.
>>
I lost my virginity to a girl I met on tinder, she was a 5/10 but beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>28902786

How can you say this with absolute certainty?
>>
>>28903355

He can't. But it sure does feel like that. There's no way in hell some of the guys that got women off tinder here are part of that 20%
>>
my friend scored a lot on Tinder, but they were all good for nothing, drug addled, low lifes with psychotic tendencies, one of them even stole from a friend of ours.
people say r9k hates women, but when i was on pol years ago, you always saw the CDC stats showing that more women have STDs than men being thrown around.
imagine if you caught clap from some skank from Tinder? you'd be posting "degeneracy" and "Fuck Jews" all day, we just take the reality of it for granted because the grass seems greener on the fuckboy side.
>>
>>28903199
>5/10
>average
>beggars can't be choosers

Who the fuck are you? Post your face of you're so Chad.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 480x640
>>28903585
Please no bully the monkey

I wasn't trying to brag I was just giving evidence that a robot can ascend using tinder if they lower their standards.
>>
>>28899074
You look like a caricature of a date rapist.
Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.