[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish people like this would die.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
I wish people like this would die.
>>
File: 1426860083952.png (139 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
1426860083952.png
139 KB, 318x308
>>28888024

I'll bet you do.
>>
Don't see the issue. He provides a service (videogame streaming "entertainment", I presume) and he receives funding.
>>
>>28888024
If it makes you feel better his popularity will die in less than 10 years. How is he going to afford his lifestyle when videogame streaming is no longer paying his bills? He will end up bankrupt and probably kill himself. No one wants to watch a middle aged guy steam himself playing videogames.
>>
Who is that? I don't watch streams.
>>
>>28888061
He doesn't have any real talent or purpose to brag about having nice cars and a house. I wouldn't be mad if he was older and actually achieved something good for the world, but this fucking autistic looking faggot literally doesn't do shit. I hope he crashes doing 150 mph
>>
File: feels_happy_man.jpg (102 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
feels_happy_man.jpg
102 KB, 400x388
>tfw people like this will be among the first to get sent to gulag after National Bolshevik revolution
>>
The good thing is that people like that will be homeless in 5 years. Easy come, easy go, same thing as the majority of professional athletes.
>>
>>28888082
Unless you plan your finances and dont spend money on random shit.
>>
>>28888104
>This guy made money doing something he loves, I hate him!
>>
>>28888104
>this fucking autistic looking faggot literally doesn't do shit

Then why don't you just do it too and get rich like him, fucking shithead.
>>
>>28888024
>That divulging in base excess
Have fun financing that when the fad of watching other people play videogames dies down
>>
>>28888178
He clearly is spending a fuck ton of money judging by that house and cars.
>>
File: liberal complaining.gif (1 MB, 260x308) Image search: [Google]
liberal complaining.gif
1 MB, 260x308
>>28888104
>>28888147
>Being this butthurt

If faggy little gaymers like you want to watch him play videogames, then that's their prerogative.

Try streaming and get rich too
>>
>>28888178
what do you think the mortgage is on that house? How much do you think those cars cost? If he keeps up this level of spending he'll never be able to sustain it.

Even if I became a billionaire overnight I wouldn't get a house like that. Rent a nice place in Manhattan. That way there's no lease over your head, you're still in a great place but you're not in a cavernous mansion that creaks at night. Of course that's just my own opinion.
>>
hey man he made his money legit. the people you should be wishing to do are the 12 year olds that fucking watch the garbage content these people create. after seeing their favorite youtuber open $1000 worth of packs/cases/microtransactions those 12 year olds come in and spend mommy and daddys money ruining the gaming industry for us who don't want to spend over a grand to experience the entire game.
>>
File: popo1.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
popo1.png
89 KB, 500x500
>>28888181
A lot of people love video games. The only difference between this faggot and the rest is that he started doing YouTube commentaries a lot earlier and is articulate enough to put up videos that fucking faggots enjoy.

I hope his house gets broken into by a pack of wild niggers
>>
>>28888219
Like i've said "unless" but in this case once he's out of radar he'll stay that way. A lot of former cs players attend trade schools or finish bachelor degrees so it's possible to make a buck even after being famous.
>>
>>28888274
You sound incredibly jealous of his success
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 700x500
>>28888024
>Has fuck ton of money
>Doesn't buy cool milsurp
BAKA DESU ONII-SENPAI
>>
File: 1359120744637.jpg (611 KB, 800x1130) Image search: [Google]
1359120744637.jpg
611 KB, 800x1130
I don't know who this guy is but I'm just guessing the minute his popularity drops off is the minute he files for bankruptcy. He looks like he's spending money faster than he's making it if he bought both those cars and that house.
>>
>>28888299
I'm mad that talentless people like him aren't even humble enough to not post pics like this. The bragging is what kills me.
>>
>>28888299
he has all right to be jealous though
>>
>>28888024
Sorry, but what exactly is going on here. Did some youtube faggot make enough money off his videos to buy this house? If so, wow.
>>
>>28888332
call of duty youtuber that's been doing it for years with millions of views. he's not going bankrupt anytime soon.
>>
>>28888266
>the people you should be wishing to do are the 12 year olds that fucking watch the garbage content these people create
This. Though 12 years old might be a little too high for some of them. Try 9. Anyway there are worse people with lots of money than some guy who spends 12 hours per day playing videos games.

I actually like (some) games and would never want to do what these people do. Can you imagine basically being forced to do what you originally thought was a fun hobby all day just to amuse 9 year olds who don't block adverts on YouTube and donate on Twitch? As soon as the next wacky lol random steamer comes along you lose all your revenue.

Let them enjoy working hard for what it gets them, OP. It isn't easy to keep a bunch of kids amused every single day.
>>
>Posting your house
>Doxing isn't even a challenge anymore

Jesus christ. Don't people care about their privacy and safety anymore?
>>
>>28888379
We live in a time where sharing all of your information via Facebook, and what you did through the day is considered normal
>>
>>28888379
>Don't people care about their privacy and safety anymore?
Did they ever? Certainly not enough to learn about how technology works. That's why Twitter strips the metadata from all uploaded pictures.
>>
>>28888266
>the people you should be wishing to do are the 12 year olds
I do wish to do 12 years old
>>
>>28888024
His net worth is 2.1million that's quite incredible, his career will last as long as call of duty is around, and I don't see that series stopping anytime soon.
>>
imagine the property taxes on that place

he better hope streaming stays lucrative
>>
>>28888024
I don't even mind the ones that make half decent content, I'm a little jealous but don't mind.

But big names like Tmartn and Ali-A shit out the most mediocre content day after day with clickbait titles, and have the biggest subscriber bases and make the most money all because they're invited to exclusive CoD events that lets them publish upcoming content before any other youtubers
>>
>>28888024

His family is probably upper-class so he spends all the $hekels he's making, and that's all there's to it. Also you don't know if the house's his property, belongs to his family, or even is rented.
>>
File: wojak db.jpg (75 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
wojak db.jpg
75 KB, 400x400
>tfw author
>tfw slave away at my writing for hours a day
>tfw the most I ever got paid for a story was $500 and it took me eight months to write and edit and was rejected sixteen times
>tfw can spend an entire day meticulously laboring over just one line of prose
>meanwhile some normie chucklefuck just boots up his computer and streams himself playing the latest meme game of the month and hordes of slackjawed retards tune in to watch and literally throw money at him
>he makes more money in a year than I will in a lifetime
Goddamn, stories like this just leave me feeling dejected. I was never into writing for the money or fame (both are practically nonexistent) and I can't see myself doing anything else, but it really makes me sad to see what kind of pursuits society rewards and what kind it punishes.
>>
>>28888460
>I don't see that series stopping anytime soon.

Personally I'm under the impression that black ops 3 will be the last great call of duty (I know a lot of people hated it but I personally loved it)

I think Activision are heading in a direction that will ultimately kill the franchise with the "pay for a chance to win" shit.

Not to mention, the trailer for the next CoD is the 2nd most disliked video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY&index=2&list=PLirAqAtl_h2o1ism1dr5SbvB8Mf7Ve6Aa

Infinity ward have been shit for years now, treyarch was CoD's last hope and won't release anything else until late 2018
>>
He has 1 million twitter subscribers, over 3m on youtube and probably makes almost a million dollars a year on jewtube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQJ_blUxOTg

Not to mention having a stacy girlfriend and QT dog.

Living the life, I can't hate on him too much.
>>
>>28888367
>12 year olds will to want to watch a 40 year old man play call of duty
these guys have a shorter shelf-live than club Disney.
>>
>>28888379
>doxing
>not home invasion and burglary
>>
>>28888574
the guy doesn't even show his face he just talks loud and says he's "super excited" in every video. 12 year olds don't give a fuck they want to see what gun they should use in cod.
>>
>>28888514
/r/eroticauthors

You're welcome.
>>
>>28888514
Kids have short attention and books are not that profitable among them.
>>
>>28888514
Me too

That's why I double majored in English and Economics in college and got myself a wageslave job. I still write in my spare time but I can afford to pay for my own apartment/food/everything

It kind of sucks though not being able to fully throw myself into writing since I have to wageslave half the damn week.
>>
>>28888574
PewdiePie is 26 and I guarantee you kids will still watch him for another 10 years.

Same thing with Egoraptor.
>>
>>28888514
Writing procides actual value and insight into an individuals soul. 15 year old Youtube lets players are little more than animals, they're basically high functioning chimpanzees. Good boy shekels are no substitute for true humanity.
>>
>>28888683
>Egoraptor
lmao. He's so fucking bad at all games. I hope he's actually making bank out of it because he used to create original content.
>>
>>28888460
>net worth 2.1 million
>buys that house and cars

Sounds like he spent it all already
>>
>>28888634
I don't write erotica, I write literary fiction that I then send out to lit journals and magazines--some paying, some not. It's a hard but creatively-fulfilling life desu. I just wish it were a bit more viable as a career, although I guess it ensures that the majority of people who pursue it (erotica and money-grubbing YA fiction aside) aren't in it for the money, but for the artform itself.
>>
>>28888727
He's bad but his whole shtick is just yelling loud and forcing humor and he's making bank from it.

My niece loves him and I never understand why.
>>
>>28888714
This
Girls could drop their pants and finger themselves and make a living being a camwhore but being a useful human being who produces something of value is different
inb4 all women are whores, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28888570
But kids will always flock this shit no matter how bad it is, its addictive gaming. Plus the fact that they are remastering the previous cods is huge.
>>
File: 1464463529999.gif (2 MB, 289x154) Image search: [Google]
1464463529999.gif
2 MB, 289x154
>>28888748
Maybe you could try music. Marilyn Manson wrote many poems and short stories before he became a musician.
>>
>>28888756
The 'Game Grumps' are some of the worst gamers ever but they excel in one thing, the only thing that matters: keeping people watching. Their presentation style and back and forth chat makes these kids interested. No one is really watching it for good gaming anyway because most people are also shit at games.
>>
>>28888748
>not writing romance serials
You're missing the big bucks, m8. 1 book a month pays as much as a middle class job if you do it right. In some cases, you can even break six-figures. Combine that with being able to live virtually anywhere and you can live like a king in a nowhere or 2nd/3rd world country.

The more you put out, the larger your following will be. Each book launch is generally more successful than the last. It's a fun business.
>>
I don't understand why a single person would want to live in a big house like that in the suburbs. Even if I was rich I would probably stay in a relatively modest apartment, and spend my money on hobbies or investments. Buying a house like that when you don't have a family seems backwards to me
>>
>just do like him and start making youtube videos
>stop being jealous
Allow me to interject for a moment.

This guy can get away with it PRECISELY because he's already rich to being with AND good-looking. So, unlike most youtuber, he could start right away with top notch materials for example.

If you really believe that some ugly nerd living in his mom's basement can start to make youtube videos too, even more now that the market is saturated, then you're highly delusional.
>>
>>28888866
Culture of greed, materialism etc.
>>
File: ZhJe1fK6.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ZhJe1fK6.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>28888868
he isn't good looking lol
>>
>>28888868
It's also harder for people who have other jobs. They can't dedicate the enormous amount of time it takes to making this pretty much non-stop content that pushes your videos to the front page of YouTube.
>>
>>28888024
Born-rich privileged people getting richer? Nothing new there.
>>
>>28888748
>I don't write erotica

look man, it doesn't have to be the only thing you write. you can do erotica on the side (most stories are short anyway) to make a living. and do your other writing at the same time.

if you want money you need to provide value to people. people will pay you if you give them good fap material.
>>
>>28888683
Pewpewdie has diversified his assets and doesn't waste his money on stupid shit, he is the exception not the rule
>>
>>28888024
>GTR
>Wrangler

I speak for /o/ when I say he's got shit taste
>>
>>28889000
No, I know, but it's just not something I'd enjoy doing and frankly I don't think I'd be good at it. And nice trips, my man.
>>
>>28888946
I was talking by normie's standards. He's above average for most girls who are usually above average, the world is not filled with 10/10 qt3.14 unlike what you seem to believe.

By extension Pewdipie is a prime example.
>>
File: image.jpg (735 KB, 2048x1901) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
735 KB, 2048x1901
>>28889122
>GM cannot compete.
>>
File: a pissed off cat.jpg (28 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
a pissed off cat.jpg
28 KB, 560x420
>>28888514
this.
>back when I was slightly younger, used to talk to people about the world and other things sometimes
>apparently one of them thought my ideas and thoughts were interesting
>he suggested I write a book
>now barely anyone actually reads any books, they just watch stupid shows about the life of rich people or do other stupid shit like party and what not
>books will probably be near obsolete in the future and very little people actually care about ideas, thoughts, theories, ways of living and etc, which is all written in books
>think about actually becoming a writer, but lose hope because of this
>meanwhile fucks like game streamers earn millions and get everything by playing a game and having others watch their stupid reactions
>>
>>28889182
Fuck off /r9k/ Alphonse
>>
>>28888181
>>28888209
>these contrarians
If its not hard work, its luck. Not a hard concept to grasp
>>
So what? people give him money because they want to
>>
surrogate friendship is a serious thing

bunch of kids raised on the internet thinking these people actually care about them
>>
>>28888211
Who's to say he didn't pay it off in full.

That jeep looks like a Rubicon or a Crossover unlimited. Both start at under $30K
>>
>>28889183
>wanted to be a journalist growing up
>no one reads newspapers any more
>there's no money in private blogging any more

>wanted to be a writer
>no one pays for long-form prose any more

I guess I'll just wageslave at shitty jobs I hate the rest of my life.
>>
>>28888514
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you're just a shitty writer?
>>
>>28888714
>actual value

Actual value means fuck all. The ONLY value a person has is their ability to make money. If the arts, philosophy, non-profitable scientific studies have to be wiped out then so be it!

>tfw I'm of no value to this world in any way shape or form
>>
>>28889382
>wanted to be a writer
>choosing to major/build a career in a primarily subjective artform
I always thought this was a meme, work is not supposed to be fun, just do fucking stem assuming you can
>>
>>28888514
>>28889183
>>28889382
This is how a culture dies.

Not by immigration, /pol/ memes or anything like that, but by the relentless pursuit of capital.
>>
>>28888514
Buy paypal accounts off the deep web. Have been doing that shit for quite a while and life's never been so good.
>>
>>28888147
>National Bolshevism
Why
>>
>>28889473
I did. I graduated with a business degree despite me having no interest in business. I have a pretty solid job now (55k/year) and am doing alright but I hate it all because I can't stand my job and just want to write.
>>
>>28889506
how do you cash them out?
>>
>>28888514
If you write to make money then you are doing it wrong.

>>28889183
We had this bloody discussion a century ago.

People used to slave away in factories or at farms and die from overworking themselves and then there were these little faggots who would just write down their philosophies and create ideologies around their thoughts theories on the ways of living etc and then became famous and earned millions on it. They would maybe release dozen books during their entire lifetime and would die old after years of partying.

>>28889382
>no one reads newspapers any more

All news are online and many people read them still, otherwise the journalistic job market is pretty much the same as it used to be 50 years ago.

>there's no money in private blogging any more

You have to create your own god damn market if you want to make money doing stuff that you like, no one wants to hear some random middle class white guy with no education ranting about black lives matter when there are literally thousands of people doing that already.

>wanted to be a writer

Its not hard, if you are good then just release your books for free and gain popularity as you go and then start selling them when you can.
>>
>>28889568
doesn't mean you should give up writing
>>
File: 1456839986529.jpg (74 KB, 980x695) Image search: [Google]
1456839986529.jpg
74 KB, 980x695
>Defending disproportionate, unmoderated reward for little contribution to the world.

Surprised robots support this when you whine about how bad boys get all the women while you studied in school, yet a convict gets a modelling contract for his birth looks.

Keep sucking that dick, bots.
>>
>>28888024

>retarded house
>retarded gtr

what shit fucking taste
>>
>>28889585
I'm not going to write that shit here but they send an e-mail with the instructions.
>>
File: arnold the barbarian.jpg (21 KB, 340x221) Image search: [Google]
arnold the barbarian.jpg
21 KB, 340x221
>>28888024
>people work their asses off with actual jobs just to afford basic necessities
>this guy plays videogames while others watch, and is swimming in money and normie luxury because of it
I know life is unfair, but this is a whole new level, and I am quite upset with this.
>>
>>28889389
Sure, I regularly go back and forth between fucking hating my writing and liking it, but that's par for the course. I won't be read in schools a hundred years from now or anything, but I don't think I'm terrible.

>>28889598
I don't write for money, though, and I never will. What part of my post gave you that impression?
>>
>>28889598
I was a journalism major for two years dude, you don't know what you're talking about. There just simply aren't the jobs there used to be. I watched journalism student after journalism student graduate with stellar GPAs and interning experience with no place to work. That's because 50 years ago pretty much every city had multiple newspapers with considerable subscription bases. Now you;re lucky if you have one functioning paper in your town and the advertising space for said paper is far lower than it used to be. Online journalism is still nowhere near as profitable since the market is saturated and as such papers hire writers and editors at far lower rates. To say the journalistic job market is "pretty much the same" is ridiculous. Did you just simply not pay attention to the last decade in American journalism?

My best friend in college had a 4.0, he interned at the Chicago Tribune and was the editor of our campus paper and the only paper willing to hire him after graduation was in Laramie, Wyoming for less than $30,000/year. He ended up just going to law school.
>>
>>28889598
>Its not hard, if you are good then just release your books for free and gain popularity as you go and then start selling them when you can.
That's not even remotely how it works. You have no idea what you're talking about and are in no position to be lecturing other people.
>>
>>28889568
Life isn't meant to be enjoyable, that right is only reserved for those already rich.

Can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen, anon!
>>
>>28888866
Actually is good to buy bigger property because you can store more value in it.

More money you keep around then inflation eats it up.

Thats why rich buy a lot of property because it stores value
>>
>>28888149
How do you know it was easy come?
Also, he seems the type of successful person that stays around.
>>28889275
How do you know it was not hard work?
>>
>>28889613
I try not to. But I write generally shorter articles and a lot more non-fiction than I used to. I've been encouraged to start my own blog but I'm apprehensive to call myself a "blogger" since I generally despise them.

>>28889706
>I regularly go back and forth between fucking hating my writing and liking it
are you me?
>>
>>28888024
well he doesnt deserve any of it
because hes not a good person
but taking that away would make me feel bad
>>
>>28888024
Simply capitalism you retard. He found a way to succeed unlike you ever could
>>
>>28889427
Are you fucking stupid? Most influential artists made little to none of money.
>>
>>28889706
>I don't write for money, though, and I never will. What part of my post gave you that impression?

If you complain about it then you do care about it.

>>28889725
>Did you just simply not pay attention to the last decade in American journalism?

No because I am European, and even state news channels have been using 50% freelance journalists since the 60/70's here.

>>28889734
If you truly know how it works then you would be a popular author by now, instead you think its all fucked up and not possible to do it because the old road is blocked.
>>
>>28889876
I was clearly being sarcastic, did you even read the spoiler? I was parodying idiots like this anon here: >>28889816
>>
>>28889750
>I'm apprehensive to call myself a "blogger" since I generally despise them.
I know how you feel, bro. I try to avoid calling myself a "writer" because of the cancerous filth I would be associating myself with: the self-published Reddit-browsing housewives who think of themselves as serious "writers" when they literally paid to print out twenty copies of their garbage fantasy novel with a spelling error in every other sentence, and the insufferably-pretentious liberal pundits who jerk off to their MFAs and write identical garbage alt-lit for the hipster millennial crowd that laps that shit up.

Stay strong, my friend.
>>
File: teddy bear is confuse.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
teddy bear is confuse.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>28889598
>and then there were these little faggots who would just write down their philosophies and create ideologies around their thoughts theories on the ways of living etc and then became famous and earned millions on it.
Are you seriously comparing writers who wrote theories, ideologies, philosophies and thoughts... to a fucking 15 year old making money by playing videogames, and saying they're the same?
Writers actually make things that are useful and have good potential. Ideas that can be built upon and analyzed for the greater good of the future and humankind.
What useful good does a 15 year old kid making money by playing videogames contribute, aside from shitty entertainment that anyone can do? and yet people fucking love him and give him money.
>>
>>28889366
Yup. He doesn't have much more than you, he just makes what he has look good. That's what happy people do.
>>
>>28889975
I'm afraid the likes of PewDiePie, TmarTn, etc, are the new Socrates and Orson Welles of the modern world. That's the way it is now friendo.
>>
>>28889887
>If you truly know how it works then you would be a popular author by now, instead you think its all fucked up and not possible to do it because the old road is blocked.
Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. You insinuated that the road to literary success is gaining a following through self-publishing and then getting picked up by a traditional publisher. That will almost certainly not work and it's absolutely not a viable plan. So much of your success in the industry is based on luck and factors out of your control and so knowing how to succeed is in no way a guarantee or indicator of success. Stop lecturing people when you literally don't know what you're talking about.
>>
I sometimes wonder, what the fuck have we actually created in the last 16 years? Where are the new ideas, the visionary breakthroughs, the literary masterworks?

We're so culturally bankrupt that the fucking iPhone is considered the 2000's greatest invention. What happened?
>>
>>28890068
wow, it's just like in one of my Dystopian Novels
>>
>wah wah people found a market and capitalized on it
>successful people should die
>all humans should just live in mud huts eating rats and berries again
>>
>>28888571
Hopefully that dumb ass gets clipped while caring more about filming himself than driving safely.
>>
>>28890154
people don't care anymore

it's all about impressing women now
>>
>>28890068
AAAAAHAAHAAAAHAH...THE SWEIDSH CHAMPAGNE....SO RICH IN RAAAPE
>>
>>28890192
Meanwhile
>wah wah why are immigrants with strong values taking our culture?
When you make life nothing but capital you should reap what you goddamn sow.
>>
>>28888147
Kill yourself
Gsg
>>
I just hope everybody who is happier or has a better life than me dies in a horrible house fire. Is that too much to ask?
>>
All of these popular streamers seem to have already been raised in rich households. They're also usually attractive.

Just how unbalanced must this world be?
>>
>>28890154
>the literary masterworks?
Right here, senpai:
http://www.ulillillia.us/stories/10elementalmasters/home.shtml
>>
>>28890154
The information age revolution already happened.
It's like the industrial revolution, at first you get a huge spike of new innovations as the new discoveries are implemented, but after the initial spike, all you have left are niches.
It's the natural course of things, nothing to be surprised about
>>
>>28888514
there is a probably less possibility of getting rich by streaming then by playing lottery
>>
>>28890402
For an information revolution the actual creation of new information is so lacking. We have the internet, probably one of the most important inventions in mankind's history, and we're using it to shitpost and watch idiots on Youtube.

You'd think with an explosion of tools and the ways to share them creativity would flourish, instead it's gone the other way.
>>
>>28889506
How likely is it to get a card/account with a decent amount?
>>
>>28890526
It's sad t b h. The entire vast, collective wealth of humanity's knowledge available right at your fingertips, and most people use it for nothing but porn and attention-whoring.
>>
>>28888024
can people who watch moden day 'youtubers' and twitch and vlogs and livestreams call US autistic?
The guy in the picture just found a way to cash on people. The real people who i wish would die are people who watch that shit.
>>
>>28888149

>Easy come, easy go, same thing as the majority of professional athletes.

I dont know twitter e-celebs that spend his money in cannabis pipes and whores
>>
File: d09df0a029[1].png (17 KB, 824x590) Image search: [Google]
d09df0a029[1].png
17 KB, 824x590
>>28888024
It's ok, their unenlightened and squander their wealth on sins well they can't even sold a simple mathematical equation.

All will be one and all will be judged.
>>
>>28889975
Time changes.

And besides, youtubers/streamers are more comparable to children's tv entertainers than actual philosophers. The only comparison I am making is how the rest of the world sees them, and complaining about people who are doing shit for money has existed for a very very long time.

>>28890079
Stop being autistic, of course you have to have luck and the only reason why I didn't mention it earlier is because that is how the whole world works now.

Now days, if you live in a shitty region, you can consider yourself lucky if you manage to get a job at a fast food restaurant where as 20 years ago it was not a big deal and 30 years ago an unlucky thing.
>>
>>28890068
how the fuck does that make any sense? PewDiePie and all those other fags are nothing more akin to a puppet show than people like Socrates and Orson Welles. Fags on youtube don't have very much longevity in terms of popularity and money. The very few that even make enough to live off of won't last more than 10 years.
>>
>>28889183
>they just watch stupid shows about the life of rich people

What you have are people who are asperational people. People who think they can get rich one day. Which will never happen.

>All news are online and many people read them still, otherwise the journalistic job market is pretty much the same as it used to be 50 years ago.

Which explain the dumb clickbait articles flooding the market.
>>
>>28888024
>I'm jealous of other peoples success even though it's irrelevant entirely because we all die
>2016 still cucked by the material jew

Disgusting anon.
>>
>>28888082
He's a multi millionaire with 3 houses all paid for 2 he rents out for passive income the cars were paid for in cash too. It doesn't matter when his fame dies.
>>
>people being edgy about him having money
I genuinely accept any forms of money collection as legitimate as each other.

inheritance, wageslaving, simple investment, petty theft, camwhoring, realwhoring, political corruption, shady investments, serious theft, blackmail, drug shit
All increasing in difficulty, all increasing in financial reward. All fair in a free economic system.
>>
>>28891408
who cares if it's gone in 10 years pewdiepie made 10million USD last year do you think he gives a fuck
>>
>>28888514
>>28889382
>>28889183
Sorry to break it to you guys but have you ever considered that your stories and prose just aren't good? I read fifty shades of grey and it had probably the worst writing, as if the woman didn't even take English in high school, yet she's a millionaire with 1 movie out and another movie in the works.

Before you start releasing your personal works you need to write something that gets attention. Take up a new project. Fanfictions romantic stories and erotica have a hidden audience. Also if you think you are talented enough fantasy and sci-fi have dedicated audiences.

If you're looking to write what you want know that not a days if it isn't amazing piece of literature you won't get credit. It's the same for traditional and digital artists. There are many great writers, but realistically nobody is looking for great, they look for legendary.

Try being more open to other ideas. Study what people are into and make your story around that. Hunger games, twilight, divergent all that shit gets famous. Go their direction.
>>
File: 1432693300176.jpg (130 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1432693300176.jpg
130 KB, 800x800
>>28889122
>GM fangirls
>>
>>28889275
>not realizing all succesful people are succesful based on luck
come on, senpai, get it together
>>
>>28891676
>I read fifty shades of grey and it had probably the worst writing...

It was originally a Twilight fan-fiction.
>>
File: 54FOHvq.jpg (111 KB, 727x688) Image search: [Google]
54FOHvq.jpg
111 KB, 727x688
On the other hand you have guys like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWVqsY9B4tc

Works 7 days a week, uni drop out and started fixing devices on the street.

In life you either get lucky and hit it big, or you sell your freedom and become a wagecuck.

The only thing that irks me is that I'm sure the guy in the OP thinks he has worked really hard for his wealth and deserves it.
>>
How do these people get money from Twitch so easy. I'm a 28 year old trying to break into the Twitch scene, hoping someday to earn extra income along with my underpaying job. So far I have no to few followers. Currently I'm trying to play Overwatch and some other games around the time of Midnight every day. Because I still live with my parents because they need my income to live because they're unemployed since 50.

>>28891676
So embrace YA dystopian fiction...right...

(I prefer a novel spoofing most of the famous ones, it's sorely needed)
>>
YouTubers may not need a lot of skill, but they need the following :
Social skills, being likable, luck, devotion, possibly funding for camera equipment or a good pc.
Let's take pewdiepie. He dropped out of university to pursue his YouTube career when it was still in its beginnings. He worked in a Hotdog stand to get by financially. That's devotion for me.
He is pretty likable. Imagine the average /r9k/ autist starting a YouTube channel. Nobody would want to watch that shit.
Social skills: you need to be friendly and not a sociopath who is only in it for the money. The money hunger will naturally develop once you start getting rich, but at the beginning you should care more about the community and the fans, because they're who are making you money.
And yeah luck because there can only be one person on top. Pewdiepie is on top, while a lot of great people aren't. That's just luck.

It's actually like becoming a Porn actor. I guess anyone could do it, but the fans decide who they like and who is good and who is boring or unattractive.
>>
>>28888147
>implying you wouldn't be second in line
>>
>>28892021
>Currently I'm trying to play Overwatch
Too saturated at the moment. You either play one game at god level or some obscure ones. If you're entertaining enough, people will stick with you. If you could get into Overwatch team and get even into small lan-tournament, you'll get fame. Also you have to have some sort of your own attribute - doing something on some day. There are plenty of guys who play good but suck at entertainment therefore they are largely unknown.
>>
>>28891300
>and complaining about people who are doing shit for money has existed for a very very long time.
so are you turning this into some sort of ad hominem?
>>
that is one fuckugly house

No surprise a videogame playing degenerate thought it was a good deal
>>
>jealous neets and collegedebt fags envying someone who makes more money than they ever will: the thread

HMMmMMMMHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>28892626
>sucking this amount of dicks
Wow
>>
Ask a beta serving as an emotional tampon for a Staci anything
>>
If I was making that kind of money I would buy a decent house and a nice car and then save like a motherfucker.

YT is a volatile business you can crash and burn just as fast as you got big. And gaming streaming isn't going to be popular forever.
>>
>>28888024
I like his videos tho, don't watch them often. He has a talent for making gaming videos people want to watch and gets money for it. What's wrong with that? He isn't using his body like twitch camwhores.
>>
>>28888024
What an idiot. Why would he even go ahead share this tweet? I bet a lot of his followers are kids from poor as shit families

THANKS FOR THE MANSION CHUMPS
>>
>>28892414
Already that fast? Too saturated that quick.

At this point Twitch is already oversatuated! What's the point of Twitch if you will never have any visibility?
>>
>>28888104
>He doesn't have any real talent or purpose
Neither do you, yet you still exist.
>>
>>28893151
There is no point? It's there for people that established themselves as e-personalities years ago. The truth sucks anon, but how about you make something of yourself as opposed to latching onto one of these transient trends that get you a quick buck.
>>
File: 1447617072502.png (181 KB, 525x478) Image search: [Google]
1447617072502.png
181 KB, 525x478
>>28888024
>capitalism rewards hard work, you guys
>>
>>28893177
Making videos screaming out RAPE and BROFIST while playing games others worked hard to make is hard work man. You wouldn't understand you pleb.
>>
File: shopping with daddy.png (1 MB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
shopping with daddy.png
1 MB, 1200x600
>>28893177
>capitalism ensures the hardest working and most frugal enjoy the best lifestyle
>>
>>28888334
You ever tried not caring?
>>
>>28893214
>capitalism encourages responsibility
>>
>>28893177
capitalism doesn't "reward" hard work, it "rewards" things the market values

people value what pewdiepie offers and he was intelligent/opportunistic enough to take advantage

stop being bitter
>>
>>28893236
>affluenza is now a thing
God the US is such a joke.
>>
File: 1461167570937.jpg (57 KB, 750x524) Image search: [Google]
1461167570937.jpg
57 KB, 750x524
>>28893236
>>28893214
>>28893177
class war now

gas the ruling class
>>
File: it doesn't pay to be smart.jpg (189 KB, 768x702) Image search: [Google]
it doesn't pay to be smart.jpg
189 KB, 768x702
>>28893255
>system that reward parasitism and opportunism
>good
>>
>>28893177
>>28893303
PewDiePie created something of value to many 13-year-olds, and by extension for youtube.
>>
File: 008.jpg (60 KB, 623x449) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
60 KB, 623x449
Good thread but I'd probably mass-murder college hipster socialists alongside these rich pieces of shit because they're both disgusting.
>>
>>28888082
>No one wants to watch a middle aged guy steam himself playing videogames.

Yeah, that's for sure.

>tfw middle-aged guy who tried streaming himself playing videogames.
>>
>MUH CAPITALISM

Fucking retards ITT don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Capitalism is good.

But modern capitalism is cheat capitalism? What do I mean by this?

In modern capitalism, using technology and massive marketing firms it is now directly more efficient to create value in a product rather than create a product people value.

Via marketing and posturing we can now make something nonsensical into an item of value. We could argue this was first practiced by DeBeers using the diamond trade, by artificially creating demand by purposely restricting an item from the market.

Now, in the tech age, it's much more complex, megacorporations can now directly manipulate the conditions to create value in an item, a culture, even a piece of information - it can still be useless, misleading or even harmful.

Capitalism is bastardized, broken.

To reiterate: it is more efficient now to directly create value in a product in the minds of people than it is to create a product of value or use.

For the extra retarded:
Old capitalism: Reward for providing a service/use/valuable item.

New capitalism: Reward for creating value in the cheapest output possible.

Your money and labor is literally becoming worthless before your eyes as the meaning of what is valuable is literally LITERALLY being manipulated freely and people actually defend this.
>>
>>28889499
Lol, fuck you, libtard.
>>
>>28893459
Have you ever heard "buyer beware"?
>>
>>28888104
I don't know who he is but isn't being a professional entertainer a sign of talent? Sounds like your only talent is whining.
>>
>>28888683
>PewdiePie is 26 and I guarantee you kids will still watch him for another 10 years.

Sure, dude, and no one will ever leave MySpace.
>>
>>28893459
Really fucking well said, man.
>>
File: classy centaur daki guy.png (232 KB, 1472x1544) Image search: [Google]
classy centaur daki guy.png
232 KB, 1472x1544
>>28888024
You guys do know that he is a paid shill by activision right?
A good chunk of that cash comes from Activision i bet.
Dont worry CoD is slowly dying and while this whole watch twink fuckboys play videogames fad isn't letting up eventually this kike will fall into obscurity like good ol Fred did.
Remember Fred?
me neither.
>>
>>28889275
Sometimes, you have to make your own luck in this world.
>>
>>28892361
>Social skills, being likable
literally a meme.
here is the only thing you will ever need to be successful in life
looks
>>
File: 1463763983869.jpg (350 KB, 1303x878) Image search: [Google]
1463763983869.jpg
350 KB, 1303x878
>>28888920
t. bernout
>>
i have no idea wtf is going on in this thread, i didnt read a SINGLE post in it, i just randomly stopped playing overjew and scrolled into this thread, and this is the first post i read

>otherwise the journalistic job market is pretty much the same as it used to be 50 years ago.

i came here to say you're a fucking retard
>>
File: tumblr_n3vixfoMtm1s3hp12o2_1280.jpg (354 KB, 1280x1003) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3vixfoMtm1s3hp12o2_1280.jpg
354 KB, 1280x1003
>>28888024
Ugly house, typical suburban ish look to it with those god awfull cream colours.
Probably has carpet flooring in all the rooms too i'm guessing. Every american rich guy house looks like it was created by a noob sims 3 player.
Its us poor fags who have the grand ideas but we go trough life never to bring them into reality.
>>
>>28893605
>Fred
after a bit of research I found that he has a new channel with hundreds of thousands of views daily.

https://www.youtube.com/user/lucas/videos

I hate life.
>>
None of you actually read or do anything to expand yourselves, you're complaining to complain.

Most everyone I've ever met in my life that promotes reading doesn't read, they're pseudo intellectuals, and what they do read is either YA shit or fantasy.

It's fine to like those things, but don't tout yourself as any better than someone else if you do.
>>
File: ssundee.png (283 KB, 805x1157) Image search: [Google]
ssundee.png
283 KB, 805x1157
If anyone is curious what the top letsplayers make a month (ssundee was hacked on bouth youtube/twitter and the hacker posted the earnings). This is just ad revenue alone, not even mentioning the game deals/merch.
>>
>>28891097
Most databases have controls, not all information is equally difficult to locate.
>>
>>28893111
Trips of truth. It's depressing to see someone so materialistic so cocky.
>>
>>28893360
How were your jokes? Maybe it was the delivery.
>>
>>28893613
And how do you do that in a age where everyone else is doing it?
>>
>>28893174
I have a IT job that has been underpaying me and I have been searching for a new one for years. 5 years of Linux experience and no one give a shit. How do I make something of myself if no one gives a shit?
>>
>>28888061
The service/content he creates is cultural cancer.

>but other people like it!
I don't fucking care. Other people have shit taste. I can't stop it, but I can resent the source and I can resent the fans.
>>
>>28893360
Nah that's not it at all there's a few middle aged guys, I mean hell Swifty is pretty well known lives in a crazy huge house and is 42
>>
>>28891468
fair point, but that is one fugly house. if thats any indication of his taste, he's going to want to move them, and i dont see that re-selling well
>>
>all these jealousy
1)You guys are underestimating the work that goes into these videos.
2)if you dont like capitalism maybe communism would suit you? Whats wrong guys? Sont like it when capitalism isn't speicifically in your favour?

I don't know what type of gaming video he makes but aomeone give me his YouTube channel and ill make similar content with similar quality and ill show you how difficult it is to make so much as $1million dollars from YouTube.
It's always the ones like that does nothing that thinks something is easier than it actually is e.g. A lot of you here mentions pewdiepie just screaming on cam and boom another big pay cheque feom his videos, so what are you waiting fo if it's so easy? Why arent you doing it? Lets hear your excuses.

But really. ill make similar content to the guy in OPs pic. Just tell me his YouTube channel and ill look into his content, then ill make similar content to prove how difficult it is to make bank through youtube.
>>
>>28888024
Damn. If 3 million youtube subscribers can get you that, I wonder what pewdiepie could afford.
>>
>>28895044
>linux experience
Is that the only thing?

Most jobs require at LEAST a 4 year degree and some certifications
>>
>>28888256
if you have the money renting is fucking stupid. you should buy a nice place in manhattan instead
>>
>>28888061

he's not really generating anything though.

I guess it's good that he's stimulating the economy with his purchases, but that's about it.

I don't see how watching someone play a video game does much for anything in the short or long term.

15-20 years ago if you told people that someone could make millions doing that, they'd laugh in your face and/or dread the shit-pit that culture must have become for that to be possible.
>>
Don't worry, when they decide to close down the gravy train all these people will be back where they started within a few years.
Maybe 5% are actually smart enough to save their money because they know it wont last forever.
Look at all these people who win the lottery and then 3 years later they are back on welfare and owe hundreds of thousands of dollars.
>>
>>28893544
Myspace died because of Facebook and the lack of developer support.

It fell out of trend due to developer laziness and a better alternative.

PDP's job is secured unless some other screaming tard comes along that is better.
>>
>>28898430
There's apparently a huge market for this streaming shit, so it doesn't look like it's going anywhere. I have no idea why anyone would want to watch someone else play videogames, but it looks like there's a huge market for it that is here to stay.
>>
>>28888946
looks like john kasich lol
>>
>>28888024
shit car honestly
>>
The only ones worse than people like that are YouTubers.
> make video of you fake screaming at some shitty horror game
> make a killing doing so
> have the Gaul to say it's hard because muh editing
People like that should be gassed.
>>
I wish people who watch streamers would die.
>>
File: 1443963158157.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1443963158157.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>ITT: mad wegies
Wew lad, not only are you mad for being mentally ill and other people having girlfriends and boyfriends, but you're also mad at a kid for being successful

Grow a backbone, virgin. You're a failure, get over it.
>>
File: 27.png (172 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
27.png
172 KB, 422x422
>>28888024

When did it become a crime to succeed in this country?

I envy him but that doesn't mean I should hate him; I should aspire to be like him. This is the fundamental societal trait that made the United States the greatest nation in the history of man.
>>
>>28898619
Actually you should hate him. You should hate anyone who got a better starting position than you, because it's not fair that he had a better start.
>>
>>28898642

But he never chose his starting conditions, and if i could choose mine I would undoubtedly pick the best ones possible.
>>
>>28898676
So what? He has better life because he got lucky. That's not fair and I will hate anyone who is like this. It's only rational.
>>
File: smirkat.jpg (96 KB, 628x676) Image search: [Google]
smirkat.jpg
96 KB, 628x676
>>28888514

hell is real
>>
We live in a world of capitalism.

That means there will always be people who earn money doing bullshit.

Get over it.
>>
>>28898619
I think it's irrational to hate him without solid reason, but often times jealousy does make people mad, especially when they see someone making a lot of money for something they feel is not worthy of such an income.

My belief is that the very richest should be investing more in our country. They should give back shit tons, because they have a LOT to give. A lot of them don't, and it's a damn shame.

If I was worth 10 billion dollars, at the very minimum one billion would go back to improving my state. If I ever become incredibly rich I am definitely giving back to where I came from, in order to ensure that other people have the same opportunities to succeed.

tl;dr we shouldn't hate people for being successful, but we also shouldn't hate people for being poor and assume they're lazy and worthless

Thank you for reading.
>>
File: joo43.png (209 KB, 649x621) Image search: [Google]
joo43.png
209 KB, 649x621
>>28888634
Thank you for this. Time to put my skills to work. If I make a buck on this I'll be hooked.
>>
>>28889635
this. y'all may as well be supporting Chad as he fucks dozens of women and contributes to the 80-20 problem, where roughly 80% of women fuck the top 20% of men. sometimes it trickles down to 30% or 40%, just like chad's cum trickles out of your oneitis' pussy
>>
File: 1feel1.png (95 KB, 362x268) Image search: [Google]
1feel1.png
95 KB, 362x268
>tfw wanted to make videos back in 07
>didn't have a capture card
>>
I used to watch his videos years ago. We was a nice fella
>>
I never get why people are so obsessed with backing internet millionaires asses?

Obviously this guy has not worked hard for those cars etc. Do not come here and tell me that streaming and making Youtube videos is hard work.

I work as a roofer and I will probably get the same pay as he get in a month in 10 years or so.

How can you even call that fair?

>but u could start streaming urself hurr whos stopping u anyone can make youtube videos stop being mad bro

no just fuck you go to hell and grow up. fuck video games. fuck youtube and fuck you.
>>
>>28898925
Life isn't fair you tard.

People have made hundreds of thousands of dollar panhandling and flopping in front of cars.

There will always be a way to make quick easy money.
>>
>>28898925

If his job is so easy and requires no effort for much greater pay why don't you do it yourself?
>>
>>28899309
Probably because he isn't an attractive normie.

Just because one man won the lottery doesn't mean everyone who bets can win it. And that's what's not fair.
>>
>>28899368

So the problem isn't anything that Tmartn did, the problem is the fact that each human has a unique set of genetics and some are objectively better than others.

Why get mad at him if he didn't choose his genetics, the same way you didn't choose yours?
>>
>>28899395
>Why get mad at him if he didn't choose his genetics, the same way you didn't choose yours?
Because he has better life than me due to things out of his control. And that's not fair.
>>
>>28899410

But that's not his fault.
>>
>>28899426
So what? I don't give a shit about that just like many normies don't give a shit that I got born unlucky to be ugly, short and dumb.
>>
>>28899432

It's inherently irrational to dislike someone based on something that was forced on them by someone else.
>>
>>28893257
kek

pic reminds me of this HORRIBLE movie adaptation of a british play.Some posh rich kids go to a restaurant and wreck havoc because they are rich and spoilt (something about their 8-times stuffed bird missing the turkey).

Shittiest film ever.
>>
>>28899447
But people hate me for being ugly. They treat me poorly because of it. But that's okay, right? Because normies are doing it, so it's natural. FUCK YOU.

I'm mad. I really am.
>>
>>28899456

Just because you were wronged does not justify your wronging of someone else. It's wrong in both cases.
>>
>>28899466
It does actually. If normies wrong me for things out of my control I will wrong them back. It's only natural.
>>
>>28899484

Of course that is the natural reaction, but that does not make it the morally correct or desirable reaction.
>>
>>28899495
But when normies do this, it's considered to be acceptable.

Superior people treating inferior like shit => considered okay
Inferior people treating them like shit back => considered not okay

It's not fair.
>>
>>28888024
eh he's going good now but the bubble WILL burst and after that he will have nothing, no valuable skills at all.
>>
>>28899522

Inferior people are, by definition, shit, so that's not an entirely true equivalence.

You can't expect things to be fair when the quality of each person's genetics and circumstance varies so wildly.
>>
>>28893343
What these communist, Che Guevera T-shirt wearing, latte sipping millenial hipsters don't understand is that if there is an armed revolution in America, it will be white rednecks killing their dumb liberal asses in cosmopolitan LA, NY and San Francisco. They won't be killing the rich billionaires.
>>
>>28899570
>You can't expect things to be fair when the quality of each person's genetics and circumstance varies so wildly.
And you can't expect me to be hateful when things are not fair.
>>
>>28899637

You're being angry at the effect, not the cause, which makes no sense.
>>
File: _53416578_jex_1076802_de27-1.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
_53416578_jex_1076802_de27-1.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
ITT: Mad wagecucks

Ayyy lmao
>>
>>28899648
And what's the cause?
>>
>>28889122
G/o/t your back senpai
>>
>>28891271
ah nigga you dun mix letters and numbers together, the fuck is dis alphabet shit i thought we wuz learning maths?
>>
>>28893711
>weapons
fucking keked
>>
>>28888256
>Rent a nice place in Manhattan
>That way there's no lease over your head
>rent
>no lease
>Manhattan

I'm glad you'll never breed. So very, very relieved.
>>
>tfw i kinda wanna get into streaming and all that stuff but i live in australia with shitty uploads so its impossible to upload any decent youtube content or stream on twitch.

just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>28899698

Genetic variance in humans.
>>
>>28899985
And I should accept this why? It's not fair.
>>
>>28900028

Because it's impossible to change.
>>
>>28900051
I can't accept that without being angry and hateful at normies. I won't.
>>
>>28896019
>if you think winning the lottery is so easy why don't you win the lottery too

While there's some more work into making youtube crap than buying a ticket, whether you make it or not still has more to do with luck than anything.

People love to throw the just world fallacy term around in loosely related situations, while youtubers are the definition of the term. Making popular youtube videos requires acting dumb, crass, loud, keeping pre-teens addicted to your garbage like a virtual crack dealer selling right outside of the schoolgate.

Not only it sucks, but on virtue of being so much easier to produce it dwarfs quality content, gets more recommendations, and the rich gets richer. Endless loop of crap, pushing higher quality channels out of the market.
>>
File: 1463427225508.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463427225508.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>streamer playing games gets millions of dollars
>devs making games get almost nothing but depression
>>
>>28888024
>>28900247
>>streamer playing games gets millions of dollars
>>devs making games get almost nothing but depression
You know what's the worst? That if there's a guy who will say "hey I'll make a game, if you're interested and want to support me in making it, please donate" and then he makes a game, that you actually like, he will recieve maybe 100$ on patreon if he's lucky. But if a FAGGOT makes a reaction video to that game, his reaction video with him screaming like an autistic kid will make him thousands.

CONTENT is no longer rewarded. Guys who create actual CONTENT are not rewarded.
>>
>>28888024
Capitalism is just fine, nothing wrong with it no problems here
>>
>>28888460
What a load of shit. His net worth is nowhere near 2.1mil, and if you believe that you're a total fucking idiot.

This turd bought that all on credit thinking his gravy train will never end. Mark my words, in 5yrs he'll be bankrupt.
>>
File: 12153463434443.jpg (163 KB, 680x550) Image search: [Google]
12153463434443.jpg
163 KB, 680x550
>>28888024
>>28900247

robot trying to make a content
>hey guys, I'm making an online gf app so you can pretend you're in relationship or even make it a real thing if that's what you want
>I'll be working on it on my free time but I encourage you to donate so maybe I can make it my main thing and focus on it more
>"fuck off reeeeee, sellout!, beggar!"
>ok guys I made the game, thanks for the 50bucks it means a lot to me, I'll try to work on it more in my free time, thanks again for $50 someone donated

meanwhile
>"hello broniggers, brofisting!"
>"tehe lets make a reactionary video of this randum game"
>"lol look at this game this lonely looser shool shooter in making made"
>"lol you can hold hands with an imaginary girlfriend sugoi lol desu desu brofist"
>"lol like get a real gf you loooser lol pathetic lol JUMPS SCCAAAARREEEEE AAAAAAA"
>"donate to me please subscirebe share and liek bronanal!"
>+1000000$ has been added to your account

what a time to be alive
>>
>>28900354
what do you do for a living? are you fine with others "working" not as "hard" as you and receiving more for it?
>>
>>28888274

That's capitalism. Don't blame that guy, blame his viewers who give him money.
>>
This thread got me triggered. No, I don't give a single fuck about some little kind making bank providing value, no matter how braindead it may appear or actually be.

There are pretentious fucks in the whole thread that, while they are 99% change o them bullshiting, (>>28888514; >>28888677, for example) still bothers me.

No, you untalented fucks. Books are going nowhere. Radio didn't killed it, TV didn't killed, internet haven't killed and nor will youtube. There will always be people interested in stories. Good authors, or at least interesting authors, make real bank doing their work. Yeah, they don't earn more than a fucking Taylor Swift, but they still provide value.

There is no inherent value. No matter how much you cry that what you do is valuable, if nobody sees so.
>>
File: step1pickapersontokill.gif (1 MB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
step1pickapersontokill.gif
1 MB, 245x220
>>28901180
What a rude baby.
>>
>>28900123
>luck
Ho-ho-ho you are fucking wrong, you defeatist. Leave it to r9kers to cry foul when someone makes it big on YouTube while they just sit at home and do nothing but browse 4chan
>>
>>28895513
Swifty has been around since wow footage got uploaded to YouTube, he's a pioneer.

I also view him as a father figure...
>>
>>28888256
Renting is a horrible long term investment. If you have the vash, buy. Even if you move you can always rent the place out.
>>
>>28888610

First things first, anon...
>>
>>28889725
Maybe you shouldn't have gone into a dying career field then. Looked up how the market was doing first.

People like you are the reason I don't support free college education.
>>
>>28889506
>>28890787
What do you mean by this? I live in a shit country so money here are really tight. It would mean a lot to me
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.