[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THATS FUCKING IT R9K
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13
File: 12983741-928.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
12983741-928.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>be me
>in psychiatrists office
>tell her i have a hard to making friends because I'm horny all the time and just think about fucking them
>she says "well anon your dealing with a lot right now and also the sexual confusion at that age"
>whatever bitch
>fast forward a few months
>in different psychiatrists office close to my school
>he says "how about anxiety or shame about your sexuality anon, is that a problem?"
>"uh no"
>"so do you like girls or guys?"

THE FUCKING BITCH WROTE IN MY FILE THAT IM GAY, NEVER TELLING THOSE JEWCHIATRISTS ANYTHING AGAIN
>>
>>28879285
Well if you want to fuck your friends that makes you gay, doesnt it?
>>
>>28879285
>tell her i have a hard to making friends because I'm horny all the time and just think about fucking them
Lol wew
>>
>>28879285
While psychiatry is a regular science, people who are attracted to it (not to mention the feminized beyond any repair psychotherapy and psychology) are basically gossipy cunts that share all female vices, not giving a second thought about misrepresenting you to fit a narrative that would look nice on paper for whatever reason included. Say you're angry at your parents? The story spun is going to be about your 'strained relationships' and 'history of familial struggle'. Say life sucks? The epic becomes of suicidality. Say you feel confused? It's of schizophrenic thought disorganization now. The reports need to be padded, and the irony of the 'doctors' letting their imagination much more rampant than the purportedly delusional patients not to be questioned.
>>
>say you want to fuck female and male friends but don't have any structure around it
>writes down in your file that you won't talk about how you want to fuck your friends and you're sexually confused
>next doctor sees you're still having anxiety and asks if you've figured out your sexuality yet
You know most people "know" they're not tremendous buttblasting gaylord lala homofaggots, but you should just come clean.
>>
>>28879363

Pretty much 80% of people into psychology are into it to find answers to their own problems. Never trust the psychological jew.
>>
>>28879299
>Implying everyone's friends are males

You DO know it's possible to have female friends, right?
>>
>>28879363
In other words, mental treatment will become sanizitzed, but no sooner than patients' files consist solely of the ENTIRETY of their own words, recorded and textualized via speech recognition, with content-sensitive, computer-aided tentative highlights of certain emotionally or otherwise charged and conspicuous phrases perhaps. No paraphrases, selective citations, or any other kind of wild guesses by the mental """professional""" should be allowed.
>>
File: 1460850675809.jpg (37 KB, 679x653) Image search: [Google]
1460850675809.jpg
37 KB, 679x653
>>28879285
Fucking psychiatrists...
>First visit
>Telling doc about myself
>Mention I have a brother
>Doc asks about our relationship
>"It's really good, we're actually friends"
>Are you sure?
>Wat.
>Doc keeps badgering me about our relationship, even though there is nothing wrong
>Everytime I went in he asked about my brother
I guess 'strained relationships' is an easy diagnosis
>>
>>28879410
No, you either fuck them or youre an orbiter, but not their "friend" you beta.
>>
>go to a high paid psychiatrist
>tell him about feeling suicidal
>start arguing with him
>make some good points
>in the end he tells me "well if you really wanna kill yourself i guess we can't do anything to stop you here"
>nigger you what
Second experience, different psychiatrist
>tell her how worthless i feel and shit like that
>anon everyone is special and has a spot in this world, we are all unique
>keeps telling me shit like this
>get pissed off and yell at her how nothing matters and she just wants to fill my head with lies and take my money
The 3rd one gave me pills but they didn't work properly. It just made me forget a lot. When i stopped taking them i felt dizzy and like i was gonna die.
>>
File: HJ2gdj3.jpg (123 KB, 760x570) Image search: [Google]
HJ2gdj3.jpg
123 KB, 760x570
>>28879957
>Are you sure?
Yes, what >>28879363 said is spot on. They are like lawyers, trying to jew you into saying things so they can take them out of context and use your words to string together whatever narrative they've decided on.

It's so easy to imagine him sitting there, pen almost to paper, hand shaking, just waiting on you to say those magical words so he can write what he wants to write and still tell himself that his diagnosis contains some semblance of truth.
>>
>>28880821
whats that cat doing
>>
File: 1414529385824.jpg (46 KB, 754x722) Image search: [Google]
1414529385824.jpg
46 KB, 754x722
>>28879285
THIS FEEL WON'T HEAL
>>
File: dancingcat.jpg (21 KB, 230x285) Image search: [Google]
dancingcat.jpg
21 KB, 230x285
>>28880854
Looks like he's dancing to me
>>
I endured a parade of therapists and social workers from my preteen years until I reached the age of 25 when I was arrested by OMH police and imprisoned in psychiatric ward. Although that final experience was the worst, I can safely say none of the experiences leading up to it were helpful.

One of the things that surprised me during my journey from one therapist to the next was that they never raised the topic of sex, even when I reached that age when the issue would have been pertinent. I actually broached the issue once, and the therapist in question became uncomfortable and quickly changed the subject.

Although the various therapists blend together in my memory for the most part, a couple of examples do stand out. There was the weird New Age fellow who believed in reincarnation and told me that each of us chooses our current incarnation before birth as a learning experience. He fired me as a client when I asked him what possible reason he had to believe something like that. I suppose I understand the curious appeal of that little philosophy; it's tantamount to victim-blaming on a metaphysical level. I doubt any better antidote to survivor's guilt exists.

There was also the female therapist I had at the age of 14. Many of our sessions involved her recounting stories of her childhood and the bullying she suffered when she was younger. After a year under her care, I finally convinced my parents to let me quit seeing her. I still distinctly recall that final session when I broke the news to her, that I wouldn't be returning. I was quite polite about it, explained that there was nothing wrong with our sessions; it was merely that I felt I no longer needed therapy. She broke down and cried.

So, I am always a bit skeptical when I hear people claim therapy has done them some good. Then again, I learned people actually have good dreams rather than just nightmares second-hand. I probably shouldn't consider my experiences to be representative of the norm.
>>
>>28879363
>psychiatry
>science
my fucking sides
>>
File: emptied.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
emptied.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>28881368

I'm this anon>>28879957
My doc also sounded like he was going to cry when I cancelled over the phone. Here even called my gen practitioner asking what was wrong with his therapy. Shit if you're too fragile to handle your own mental issues, you definitely shouldn't be allowed to manage other people too
>>
File: euphoric.jpg (119 KB, 589x435) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.jpg
119 KB, 589x435
>>28881368
>So, I am always a bit skeptical when I hear people claim therapy has done them some good.

It isn't difficult to explain: some problems are temporary (including a fair % of depressions), so if someone is depressed for 3 years and go to a therapist for 3 years, he'll thank the therapist for "saving his life". After all, the depression is gone and there's no other reason for it to be gone.

Then he'll pester every "depressed" dudes to go to therapy because "it really works", even though they may have a totally different kind of depression or may not have depression at all.
>>
File: crocodile tears.jpg (22 KB, 491x369) Image search: [Google]
crocodile tears.jpg
22 KB, 491x369
>>28882019
>Shit if you're too fragile to handle your own mental issues, you definitely shouldn't be allowed to manage other people too
ever think sounding like they're about to cry is a part of managing you?
>>
>hurr im a horny faggot who can't contain himself
>i need medical assistance and mommy's daycare
I hope you murricunts get overrun by niggers and spics, at least then you would stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>28882019
>Shit if you're too fragile to handle your own mental issues, you definitely shouldn't be allowed to manage other people too

Ideally, no. However, I get the impression that a lot of people take up the discipline of psychology because they are people who themselves spent an incredibly long time in therapy. Therapy became an integral part of their life, they became enamoured with it.

And I can understand why it's so seductive. You have your own private confessor. We all have some need to share ourselves, to relate to the Other in some significant sense. However, when it comes to actual friendships, there are certain rules one has to follow when one does so. There has to be give and take. One has to be careful not to subject a friend to nothing but one's own tears and complaints; anyone who does so will lose their friends in very short order.

However, with a therapist, you don't have to concern yourself with all of the intricacies of actual human interaction. The therapist has to sit there and listen to you because you are paying for their time. For a brief hour, you become the focus of someone's else's world.

It's not without reason that people sometimes compare therapists to prostitutes. In both cases, one is paying someone in a desperate attempt to experience the kinds of intimacy people naturally desire. Of course, there is nothing authentic about either sort of experience. The prostitute doesn't actually desire you, and the therapist doesn't actually care.

Of course, if one plays pretend long enough, there is always the risk of mistaking fantasy for reality.
>>
>>28879285
Its because normans can't comprehend that someone our age has trouble obtaining sexual partners, for them its was easy to have sexual hookups at that age.
>>
>>28880582
should have kept with the first one
>>
>>28882309
lolno

I studied it to fail the course because everything else seemed like a shit choice
>>
Is there even such thing as a Psych file for people?

I highly doubt one psychiatrist gets another file from another psychiatrist.

I've had to explain my life to every single one I've had.

Pretty sure you just seem like a fag or something
>>
>>28882414
Yes, some places keep psych files. When my neetbux application went to the arbiter, I had the chance to see the file they had put together on me because it was going to be submitted as a court document.

Most places don't read other people's files though, because psychiatry/therapy is such a bullshit field that no one trusts anyone else's descriptions and explanations.
>>
>>28882414
I don't know, but if they already have your information, taking it again to watch for changes in what you claim may have value to them.
>>
File: 1463633482476.png (375 KB, 1133x814) Image search: [Google]
1463633482476.png
375 KB, 1133x814
>>28879285
My mom tried to trick me into telling my psychiatrist that I am gay.

Thank god I didn't did it.
>>
>>28882447
>>28882466
Jesus christ. They lie to you with the "don't worry nobody will read this haha :DDDD" and then they write it down in a file for people to look at the rest of your life
>>
>>28882549
I applied to work for TSA in 2012 and they denied me for shit in my mental health file from 1998 when I was still a minor. The information's always out there, it's just up to people to decide if they're going to look at it or not. Most shrinks don't because they're lazy as fuck.
>>
When I was drafted for military (eastern eurocuck) I had to go through psychological evaluation. He asked about my anxiety issues and such and finally asked if I'm a virgin (obviously) and I'm pretty sure that was the reason he wrote on my file as "does not qualify" and had to go through some psychiatric evaluation. After the evaluation I had to come back in 6 months or so. He suggested his own personal private clinic where he works and that I have to pay him some money for it (even though healthcare is free here but whatever). Our confrontation ended with him saying "niggers and terrorists" when talking about europe for reasons.
>>
Lel. what are psychologist going to do for lonely incompetent men no one cares about, which is the majority of robots? it's like a doctor going to a starving country in africa and giving phsyical checkups for underweight patients. "yep, you're starving!". completely ridiculous

As for psychiatrist, well, they basically drug you up. for that matter weed can be your psychiatrist.

there's a reason people are life-long "depressed". it's a psychological state, completely logical and directed at the true state of affairs, like starving when you have on food. it's not a disease which can be cured
>>
>>28882548
I want to be that wojak
>>
File: 1463305343924.jpg (125 KB, 1375x749) Image search: [Google]
1463305343924.jpg
125 KB, 1375x749
>going to a psychiatrist/psychologist and expect to be helped

Topkek
>>
>>28882712
what country lad? orign.
>>
>anon is a 30 yo virgin with no friends, no job and no hope
>oh let me just open op my freudian guide and surely I can cure your depression!
>>
>>28882986
In ancient time there was a easy way out for such males - they were cannon fodder (arrow fodder) in wars for some rich Landlord

Now there is no wars and those beta males have to live and suffer
>>
>>28882549
>Jesus christ. They lie to you with the "don't worry nobody will read this haha :DDDD" and then they write it down in a file for people to look at the rest of your life

I've always wondered about this sort of thing. However, I have the strong suspicion that the vast majority of the notes compiled by the various therapists I saw through the years went straight into a shredder or dumpster the moment I left their care. Quite frankly, I think the only reason for the notes was to help the therapist remember who I was from one session to the next.

The only exception may be the workup done on me when I was arrested by the OMH. Although I never read its contents, I saw the actual file. It was as thick as a novel, which was kind of impressive when all was said and done. However, I really have no concern that it'll ever be read. In the small chance it still exists, I'm quite certain nothing has touched it in the intervening decade save for dust.
>>
File: _53416578_jex_1076802_de27-1.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
_53416578_jex_1076802_de27-1.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
>>28882986
It doesn't matter what they do as long as they give you a medical attest so you can easily get government money :)

And the pharma industry, the psychiatrists and psychologists will get a ton of money themselves aswell.

It's a win/win situation for both.

The losers are the wagecucks that endure their enslavement.
>>
File: ruff.jpg (121 KB, 498x492) Image search: [Google]
ruff.jpg
121 KB, 498x492
>WHY CANT NORMIES EVER UNDERSTAND US
> ERR JUST BEE YURSELF
>ERR ITS NOT SOCIETIES FAULT, YOU MUST JUST BE FAULTY
>WE ARE ALL THE RESULT OF OUR EXPERIENCES

HOW CAN THEY NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO POSITIVE EXPERIENCE WITH PEOPLE?

CALL ME FAULTY? A FAILED MALE? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES YOU WOULD BE IN THE SAME PLACE

life is the ultimate fucking meme, the greatest joke, im so done with people.
>>
told my psychiatrist i wanted to kill myself and i think that the reason i hear a voice in my head is because of my often occurring rapes in my childhood

told me to come back in a month to see if i feel any better
did he just hope that i actually killed myself so he wouldnt have to deal with me or what
>>
>>28883969
nah, just assumed you're an attention whore
>>
>>28879285
>having a psychiatrist

lol, silly developed countries
i've never even met someone who has seen a psychiatrist
i don't think we have them in this country actually, only in movies
>>
>>28883376
If Trump wins, you get a shitton of jobs and no income tax (below 50k as a single). IF crooked Hillary wins, there'll be so many starving and newly unemployed normies that they'll have no choice but to implement basic income. Either way, you get to live alone with an actualy livable wage. Jus hang in de'er, bruh
>>
>>28883969
>told me to come back in a month to see if i feel any better

I'm actually somewhat surprised by this, actually.

As cynical as I am when it comes to the profession of therapist and social worker, they do find themselves in a somewhat dangerous situation when it comes to accountability.

A medical doctor is certainly accountable for the treatment he administers, to be sure. But that treatment comes in the form of medications prescribed in response to symptoms. There is something of actual rigor in a situation like that.

The therapist has may not be penalized if his course of treatment does no discernible good, but his practice can be ruined if something terrible happens to the patient under his care. Which is why some kinds of patients are far more attractive to practical psychologists than others. The individual who's primary complaint is a relatively mild unhappiness will return time after time. They may not actually get better, but there's little risk of something going terribly awry.

I've actually had therapists refuse to treat me any longer when they felt my situation came to close to authentically dangerous, even if that danger was only to myself. To their credit, they were quite honest about it. If they continued to treat me, and something happened to me, they would be the ones who would suffer. And so I was let go.

It may have seemed harsh or cruel at the time, but it certainly makes sense. Why would anyone you pay to pretend to care about you risk themselves for the sake of a relationship that never actually existed in the first place?
>>
>>28880582
And here you are, still alive and posting on an laotian woodchipping board..

The psychiatrists did their job, if you ask me.
>>
>>28884686
>come back in six weeks
Hopefully my parents will win the suit after I kick it.

>>28884763
All a psychiatrist can do is make a diagnosis and administer pills. 'Cologist and therapist are the meme positions.

The first one was smart to toss him asap.
The third one will get away free because he failed to comply with treatment.
Second one will still get away free because every normie "feels suicidal" at some point, like losing job / gf. The real deal wouldn't try to justify his beliefs by arguing and seeking more docs.
>>
You couldn't pay me to go to a therapist.

What you think happens:
>You talk to a professional, they listen and try to help you out

What actually happens:
>You talk to a "professional," they listen and pretend to be sympathetic without actually relating at all because therapists are maximum level normies who haven't gone through anything remotely similar
>During the weekend, she'll talk to her friends about everything you said
>"He's a VIRGIN over the age of eighteen! Can you believe that!?"
>"Oh my god, Stacy! I didn't think that could even happen!"
>>
>>28884970
Therapists are literally worthless.
The psychiatrist's word is the only one that matters. All therapists do is take notes that you don't get to see and pass them on to the psychiatrist, which fucks you over 99% of the time. You can change therapists all you want and it has no bearing. The REAL point of the therapist is to be a pretend friend for lonely people, or a person a normie tells things to that he wouldn't say to his friends. Which just shows you deep normie "friendship" really is.
>>
File: 1444284392640.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1444284392640.png
13 KB, 640x712
anyone here been infatuated with their therapist or used the time as a makeshift "time with mummy" session?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.