[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are you guys gonna learn that women do not like passive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 634x908) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 634x908
When are you guys gonna learn that women do not like passive men? And the ones that do have low confidence
>>
seriously... we can smell it dripping off you beta robots within 2 seconds of being in the same room with you
>>
>>28877190
>women do not like passive men?
Why?
>>
>>28877211
>seriously... we can smell it dripping off you beta robots within 2 seconds of being in the same room with you

No you can't, I'm not confident but I tricked girls into thinking I am and that got me laid.
>>
>>28877211
Perhaps you can raise our confidence by asking us out?
>>
>>28877190

What is confidence? Define it. How do I look confident to a woman? Just speaking to her openly?

How about I just grab her by the arm and say were going back to my place and I'm going to fuck you rawdog and you are going to like it? Is that confident enough?
>>
>>28877908
are you asian? you seem asian.
>>
>>28877190
So what.
> Bee yourself and people will like you.
>>
>>28877933
OP was saying that women who like passive men have low confidence.
>>
>>28877889
>I'm not confident but I tricked girls into thinking I am and that got me laid.
This. Faking it has brought me much attention from the womanfolk.
>>
>>28877211
See a beta male.
Omg he is such a beta male.

This is logic lvl. Water is wet.
>>
File: 1463991651165.jpg (110 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1463991651165.jpg
110 KB, 576x720
>>28877190

>caring about 3dpd
>caring what 3dpd thinks
>>
Gee I guess I should just completely change my personality to cater to the whims of women. Now that sounds ALPHA to me.
>>
>>28877190
We do know this already, but having to spend your life pretending to be something you're not is fate worse than death, something only wageslaves in the service industry and prostitutes can tolerate.
>>
>>28878041
What do prostitutes have to pretend to be? Aroused?
>>
>>28878081
Aroused. Happy to be there. Not silently wishing you were dead.
>>
>>28878026

The fact you got out of your way to frame it in this pathetic and defensive as fuck way is entirely why you're an omega male.
>>
>>28877190
>>28877211
I can't like passive men because not only an I short and soft spoken, I don't even scream and the wind can knock me over. Sometimes not even normies at work can hear me when I speak so what is going to happen if I date some weak guy who's the exact same but keeps asking for sex?
I don't need someone to take control of my life but I need someone dependable.
If I was aggressive and tough then that's when I would date a beta.
>>
>>28877956
Nope. Slav.
>>
>>28878131
Stop using "slav" as if it means something more than simply a lignuistic group, you subhuman.

t. Slav
>>
>>28878127

Perhaps you could passively, but clearly imply that you're ok with us being more active? Im passive because whenever I take the initiative women call me a creep.

>if I was aggressive and tough then that's when I would date a beta.
The problem is that these women want men even tougher and more aggressive than them.
>>
>>28878190
I didnt use the term as if it implied something other than being a white ethnic group. Trust me, I hate it too when dumbass germanics call us a different race when in fact we're the closest to the original indoeuropeans culture wise and linguistically.
>>
Women like strong charismatic men, this is true 100% of the time. If you aren't like this she will secretly hate you and probably cuck you.

Men like women of all different shapes and sizes, and can love all their different types of personalities. No matter what type of women she is some guy will fall for her.

Such is life.
>>
>>28878098
You made a shitty demand. It was refuted. If thats being "defensive" and "pathetic" so be it.
>>
>>28878281
Then life is shitty and there needs to be change in society.
>>
>>28877190
because once you make move she's going to shower you with the retard "hard to get" and "miscommunication" meme.

women are fucking retarded pieces of dogshit.
when will YOU finally learn that and simply spread your legs immediately when I tell you to, you shitwhore?
>>
>>28877190
This is absolutly true. Especially for being passive. I can't keep conversation going because i dont care about anything or anyone and why would women want to do anything with that kind of man? Only reason i didnt have to get whore to lose my virginity is dads m5 and 3rd wolrd country where bitches would do anything to marry into rich.
>>
>>28878251
>closest to the original indoeuropeans culture wise and linguistically.
No, Lithuanians are closest linguistically and Brahmin priests are closest culturally (due to their knowledge of the vedas/rituals/myths)
>>
>>28878302
Oh there's change happening alright. It's becoming more and more socially acceptable for Chads to keep harems of females. Polyamorous relationships and other sex positive arrangements like friends with benefits shift the pattern from monogamous one to one pairings to many women all fucking one desirable man while the rest of the men get scraps or nothing at all.
>>
>>28877190
>"confidence" being an inherently good trait

When will this meme die?
>>
>>28877889
If you managed to fake being confident it means you're actually a normie and always were to begin with. Spilling of spaghetti is not something you can control.
>>
>>28878131
>implying Slavs aren't Asian
>>
>>28877190
Kelly Brook is hot but she is being a real sjw feminist piece of shit lately. Wish she'd stop going for sport players too. They will never treat her how she wants, they only have the looks. She should get with an actor or something.
>>
>>28877933
just grab her goddamn throat
>>
>>28878305
See, robots always think making a move means saying something to her, when in reality, you just start having sex with her (starting with foreplay like kissing first of course). Women get turned off when you talk about wanting her, but turned on when you show you want her.

Alphas will always get her horny by initiating physical contact and taking control. Betas will ask their permission to court them or worse, profess their love to them.
>>
>>28878581
>caring about a fat slampig who's only famous for her jugs

Why?
>>
>>28877190
The only guys that can be passive are ones that are attractive enough that women approach them.
>>
>>28878624
'cause hot
>>
>>28877933
Holy shit you must be literally autistic. Don't do that. Don't you know how to flirt?
>>
Yes OP they dont.. we know this.. what next? Being tall and handsome will also help?

Tell us something we dont know
>>
Good looking + confident = Chad
Ugly + confident = Creep
>>
>>28878566
>6'2
>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>asian
>>
>>28878636
How would I know how to flirt? Besides its extremely boring and unlikely to get me anywhere.
>>
>>28878542

I could barely even speak a word when I was near a girl when I was 16, I was super shy
Hardly a normie
>>
>>28878636

>Asking r9k if they know how to flirt

Where the FUCK do you think you are faggot
>>
>>28878756
>lives on the continent of Asia
>not Asian

pick one faggot.
>>
>>28878773
>implying being shy around girls as a teenager isn't completely normal
>>
>>28877211
I am secretly an alpha but I act like a beta so you will leave me alone. :^) My life is much better without you woman in the picture.
>>
>>28878879
The overwhelming majority of Slavs live in Europe, actually all of them except a few Russian ones. Most Russians live in 'European 'Russia - in far Western Russia. Most of Siberia and Eastward is sparsely populated with a much higher central Asian non-Slavic population. If you actually spent your time on researching basic shit instead of being an assfuck on 4chan maybe you wouldn't be one of the few people here who don't meme and are actually virgins at a 20< age. Either way its irrelevant who the fuck cares
>>
tfw a girl who got interested in me was totally passive, submissive and utterly boring. NOBODY likes passive people.
>>
>>28878897

Not when you're fucking 16.
>>
>>28878897
It's not you fucktard. At 16 most guys have had a/multiple GFs and plenty of female freinds
>>
>>28878951
>Either way its irrelevant who the fuck cares

Apparently you do since you're getting assmad about it. You mad that your tiny asian penis is getting called what it is?
>>
>>28878773
>was
That's the keyword there norman. Now get the fuck off my board.
>>
File: nocomplications.jpg (32 KB, 281x260) Image search: [Google]
nocomplications.jpg
32 KB, 281x260
>>28879041
>tfw had female friends and a few 1 night stand type things but still a gfless virgin
>>
>>28879211
>1 night stand
>virgin

that's not how that works friendo
>>
>>28877190

Theres this misconception that most women are passive and most men are not.

Bullshit. They just dont approach us because we are undesirable. They do take initiative and most dont care how active or passive the guy is as long as they find him attractive.
>>
>>28878636
teach me senpai
pleaseee originalo
>>
>>28879237
>type things
hand stuff, sleeping in their dorms overnight
>>
File: OCIMZhW.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
OCIMZhW.png
142 KB, 415x367
>tfw get a new job
>tfw first day at job, really nervous
>tfw there is a young woman who starts flirting with me
>tfw she says she likes quiet guys
>tfw finish that day and never return
>>
>>28878750
good looking + insecure = cute
ugly + insecure = cringe / coward
>>
File: ZsEe1CW.gif (489 KB, 458x260) Image search: [Google]
ZsEe1CW.gif
489 KB, 458x260
>>28878281
>he thinks charismatic chads are safe

women have jobs now and cheating for them is no longer a financial security. Thanks to this their true nature is showing and as many as 30% of children in Australia are born from cheating women. This is why some chads resort to hitting to keep her in fear and to prevent her from cheating.
>>
>>28879315
Damn that's really bad then. That means you really are a pussy if you got that close and never sealed the deal. You're a failed normie because its not like you're too autistic or ugly to get girls, you're just too much of a pussy to stick it in the pussy.
>>
>>28878098
Putting things into perspective is being defensive and pathetic. Guess we should all act as the normies do.
>>
>>28879470
good job sherlock, now give me something to change it
>>
>>28877190
Ok so i just need a low confidence gf then?
>>
>>28879532
Only you can give yourself that.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.