[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was the rise of adolf hitler the ultimate robot uprising in history ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464175945599.jpg (105 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464175945599.jpg
105 KB, 600x600
was the rise of adolf hitler the ultimate robot uprising in history ?
>>
>>28876999
i got trips robots
>>
>>28876999
It was. You got admired for being a robot.
We are the core of the next rise. The time will come when people like us will unleash themselves onto the world.
We will go down in history either as the world's greatest statesmen or its best villains.
>>
>>28876999
i will be avenged!
>>
No wonder normies hate this time so much and its filled with so much dread and fear for them.
They got absolutely dominated by a small group of social inepts. Thats why "a thing like this should never happen again"
They fear us. Thats why they hate and reject us.
>>
>>28877641
Their small, linear, limited by believes and morals. They know we are superior once we get power. Thats why they try everything to not give us any. It happens subconsciously.
>>
>>28876999

My friend got grounded when he exclaimed to his Dad that Julius Streicher was gay.
>>
>implying we wouldn't be considerated mentally ill untermensch

Look at nazi propaganda, it was literally Chadom
>>
>>28878097
this

nazis promoted absolutely normiedom

they're only popular with abnormies now because normies now hate them

but normies loved them when they rose to power
>>
>>28877641
Or maybe they hate that time because it was the most murderous war in human history I dunno lol
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.