[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would anybody like to hear a story about my favourite memory,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: haugseund.jpg (405 KB, 1482x1014) Image search: [Google]
haugseund.jpg
405 KB, 1482x1014
Would anybody like to hear a story about my favourite memory, which took place in the summer of 2006?
>>
>>28865282
Yes, go on anon. I'm up for some good memories.
>>
>it was the early summer of 2006
>I lived in Haugesund, a town in Norway where I was born and had grown up
>I had just turned fourteen years old
>one Saturday morning I woke up and remained in bed listening to people moving their gardens and mum hoovering downstairs
>I always found it difficult to get out of bed
>but that morning I felt so comfortable and healthy and young that all I could do was lay there
>eventually my older brother Knut knocked my door and entered
>he was nineteen and had just returned from university in Bergen
>he urged me to get up out of bed because breakfast was ready
>he was dressed in a light blue shirt and his longish hair was slicked back
>he didn't usually dress like this so I figured there was some occasion for it
>I got out of bed and looked out of my window down to the garden and the street below
>there weren't many houses along the street
>each one is detached from the other
>the front garden of my house had flowerbeds along each side including some roses
>at the front of the garden beside the short path to the front door was an old tree with thick branches
>it was so sunny and I could tell it would be a warm day
>I opened the window and a cool breeze entered my room and lifted the white net curtain
>I remember feeling even more comfortable and wanted to get back into bed
>but my door was open so I put on my dressing gown, tied the rope around the waist, and made my way down stairs in my slippers
>>
Sure, knock yourself out kiddo.
>>
>my summer holidays away from school had just begun
>I lived with my mother and Knut, although he now spent most of the year away at university where he studied law
>my parents had divorced when I was around six years old
>my father lived in Stavanger, further to the south, where he ran a small engineering company
>I didn't know him much, though sometimes Knut and I would go to a restaurant with him when he visited town
>the kitchen of the house was near the back door and also served as the living room
>there was a wooden table where the three of us would eat when Knut visited home but when he was away it was pushed against the wall
>near the table were two wide patio doors which opened up to the back garden, where my mother spent a lot of time planting flowers and so on
>as I reached the kitchen my brother was sitting on the small wall outside and shining a black leather shoe
>I didn't know what plans he had and I sat at the table and rested my chin on my hands
>I had no plans for the day as my best friend Espen was spending a few weeks at his grandparents farm in Seljord
>my mother had placed the plates and glasses on the table
>she was rushing around nearby in an apron cooking bacon and eggs and some fried bread, though she seemed to enjoy having a reason to rush around when my brother came home to visit
>she asked me if I wanted a fried tomato and I reminded her as I always had to that it was my least favorite food
>she acted surprised as she came over and served my food and told Knut that breakfast was ready
>>
File: onii check it.jpg (216 KB, 923x866) Image search: [Google]
onii check it.jpg
216 KB, 923x866
>is this gonna turn into a wincest story?
>>
>>28865771
haaper dere ikke har homsesex, altsaa!
>>
>>28865282
This is a very polite way to open a thread. You've won my heart (I'm a guy, sorry) and my interest.
>>
I have a hunch you're just making all this shit up to fantasize/practice your writing skills
>>
>>28865936
It's not as if you have anything better to read.
>>
>>28865955
I'm not complaining! I'm enjoying it so far.
>>
>it's strange to think how long the summer holidays seemed each year
>but already I had settled in for weeks of relaxation and playing on my PS2
>Knut had allowed me to have his television from his room and now it was in mine
>I would sit on the floor with my back to my bed, the window to my right, and the PS2 and Knut's TV in front of me
>he also left me his books and encouraged me to read them, but I didn't enjoy reading and barely ever did
>while I waited for mum to bring over some orange juice my brother came inside and fell into the chair to my left
>he said out loud "It's so nice to get some rest finally!"
>my mum asked him if the work at university was a struggle and he said "yes" with his mouth already full of food
>he began to talk about one of his professors and how they hadn't taught something which had been on the test but I wasn't paying much attention
>I rarely felt hungry in the mornings and I only ate half of the egg, a piece of bacon and one piece of fried bread
>my mother said "you're not going to finish that" but my brother reached over and lifted my plate and pushed the food onto his own plate
>he made a joke about how I was the runt of the litter and looked at me smiling
>he said to my mother "is Marcus coming today or what?"
>I didn't know what he meant and just watched him pile the food into his mouth as he bent over the plate not to get any on his shirt
>my mother said "Yes, he's coming. I have your shirt ironed"
>she asked if I had showered because my hair was a mess
>I had grown it a little long but I liked it looking messy although I was too much of a good middle-class kid to allow it to become too unruly
>I asked where we were going and my mother said we were visiting my grandfather at the old people's home at the outskirts of town
>my grandfather had lived along after the death of my grandmother, but then he had a stroke and struggled to live alone
>my aunties and uncles all got together to visit him every so often though I avoided it
>>
>>28865801
No, it's not a sexual story. It's just a memory that I remembered suddenly today since I am visiting home right now though I have the place to myself. I went for a drive alone in my mother's car and suddenly remembered this summer I had and realized to my great surprise it was ten years ago. I haven't stopped thinking about it since I got back and felt I needed to write it down because I don't want to forget it again.

>>28865936
I am not practising my skills, though English is not my first language (but I speak it fluently).
>>
>after food I asked my mother if she wanted help washing up as I always did and as usual she said no like I expected
>Knut put on the telly in the living room and sat in the armchair watching the build-up to a sports game later in the day
>my mother handed me the shirt she had ironed, a navy and brown striped tie and a pair of grey trousers
>my blazer was already hanging in the cupboard in my bedroom and I noticed Knut's over the back of his kitchen chair so I assumed I would need mine
>we were a middle-class family when I was born and though we no longer had a lot of money we still dressed and I suppose acted as if we did
>I ran upstairs, pulled my duvet back and placed my clothes neatly on top
>I went to the bathroom and took a long shower
>my hair was so thick and I massaged my head with shampoo like in the adverts on television
>I didn't do much with it in terms of style, though if I didn't shampoo it it always looked greasy to me which I didn't like
>after the shower I went to pick up a large brown towel but noticed it was already damp
>I put it down and smelled it and it smelled like my brother, which was a smell that seemed to grown up and harsh and unfeminine
>I found another towel and dried and combed my hair in the small mirror then returned to my bedroom with my dressing gown on
>I put on my clothes and then found my blazer but it was already too warm to put it on
>luckily I never sweated very much though I always suffered in the heat
>my friend Espen didn't mind it but he always sweated a lot and had started to become self-conscious about it
>he would often make jokes about it as though to prove he had noticed it just as much as he thought everybody else had
>>
>soon we were in my mother's Volvo and heading to pick up my auntie Gunvor, who lived alone
>my brother sat in the front of the car at first flicking through the radio stations but then joined me in the back
>Gunvor entered the car and turned to say hello to us both and acted surprised to see Knut though she likely knew he was home
>there had been a big argument the night before about what I can't remember but probably something small
>I was still avoiding being nice to Knut but he started messing around with my seatbelt and I couldn't help but laugh
>we drove for about twenty five minutes and the wind was coming in so quickly from my my mother's front window but it felt nice in the heat
>the old people's home was in quite a large and old-fashioned building which looked as though it had been a manor house in older times
>there was a short gravel road and then a large gravel car park without any markings for the different parking spots
>there were about twelve cars there already but plenty of space for my mother to park
>outside we all got out and my brother stretched his arms above his head and shook his legs as though we had been driving for hours
>we approached the building and I walked beside Knut
>he asked if I had any plans for the summer and I said not really
>he said "no?" and asked what my friends were doing
>I told him about Espen and said I didn't know what the others were doing
>he said I should come visit him in Bergen, where he had a part-time job at a bookstore and where many of his university friends were staying over the summer
>back then as now perhaps I was so stubbornly set in my ways however that I just said "maybe" to everything and never ended up doing anything
>I was so shy and insecure but more than anything I was clinging to the comfortable sameness of my life
>>
>we passed a boy my age with his parents and he looked at me
>I didn't recognize him but he was dressed in normal clothes, just a sports coat and jeans and a normal tshirt
>I had my top button done up and felt a mixture of guilt and embarrassment for dressing like I did
>my brother was wearing formal clothes like me but he made it look cool in my eyes, whereas I just felt like a mummy's boy
>inside we were told that my grandfather was already outside with some of my relatives who had arrived earlier
>we made our way out to a large back area which sloped down to a thin patch of trees and longer grass
>I knew there was a stream down there too and it was really a nice sight, especially when the weather was like this, definitely too nice just for an old people's home
>in the large garden out back there were many white metal circular tables scattered around that were placed there in the summer
>different families were sitting at different ones, often with three or more tables bunched together
>I stuck to my brother's side and followed him down to a table where a couple of my relatives were already sitting
>I went to my grandfather and kissed his cheek and he slapped my cheek afterwards and laughed a little while smiling as much as best he could
>he had thick grey hair combed back and as always was in a smart grey suit, proper old-fashioned
>I said hello to my two other aunties but didn't know whether I should kiss them or hug them or what
>some of the nurses or carers from inside were walking around checking everything was ok like waiters
>I noticed some of the other residents at other tables, many in wheelchairs and some being pushed back inside by their families
>there weren't enough chairs so Knut and I just stood with the husband of one of my aunt's
>he was very fat and had burst blood vessels on his cheeks and tiny eyes, but was a really nice guy and had been known for impersonating Elvis in the local drinking club
>>
>the women talked the loudest and kept trying to bring the conversation back to my grandfather in some way
>he couldn't talk very loudly or very clearly so he would just nod and make a "yes" sound
>sometimes he would try to say something that one of my aunt's would lean in to listen to and then interpret for everybody else
>my mother turned around to where the three of were standing and asked my brother and I to go and fetch some drinks for them
>I didn't know where these were but Knut said sure and said "come on" and we left my uncle
>on the way up the slight slope to the manor house he tripped me up and I fell right over and some people looked over as if we were really fighting or something
>I tried to trip him up a few seconds later but he barely noticed and I felt pretty stupid for trying
>inside we passed a carer and asked where we could get some drinks
>she pointed to an adjacent room and said there were drinks and snacks in there
>she was around forty five and had large thick glasses and tightly curled black hair and was quite plump
>through a door that was held open by a wedge was a room with old wooden floorboards and wood panelling around the side
>many chairs had been piled around the side and some large circular tables were stacked against the far wall
>it was quite dim in here because the windows were quite high and narrow like slits
>it was probably where the old people had dances or perhaps their dinners or something
>at some foldable tables nearby were some large metal drinking drums
>behind it stood a male carer with some cardboard boxes filled with packets of crisps behind him on top of some stacked chairs
>there were some people already at the table and there seemed to be two groups from two different families with one being served and the other waiting
>>
>>28866798
This story fucking sucks you faggot.
>>
>>28865531
>>28865771
>>28866033
>>28866068
>>28866279
>>28866483
>>28866665
>>28866798
This story is boring as fuck! Why would you feel a need to tell people on an anonymous forum this pointless story?
>>
is this a good memories/thread? Anyway i'll share my one

>summer of 1999
>get woken up in the middle of the night by parents
>don't know what's happening or what time it is but it's dark outside. The streetlights are on. could have been early morning but i could say for sure
>we head out the door. The car is packed with luggage.
>me "where are we going dad?"
>dad " we're going to spain"

we spent two weeks at this cottage in andalucian countryside. Best two weeks of my life
>>
>I noticed that there was a girl my height there with straight blonde hair to her shoulders but I didn't pay any special attention to her or anybody else
>we stood behind the family who seemed to be queueing and just talking but noticed some of them were already holding small plastic cups
>Knut asked if they were waiting and they shook their heads and said "oh no, go ahead" and parted for us to approach the table
>the people at the table were talking to the carer who seemed to be serving drinks and so on
>my brother leaned forward and interrupted without saying anything and I waited for him to pass me some drinks or something
>everybody at the table stopped talking and turned to him but then made way for him to reach the table and continued
>while standing there I looked to my right and I saw the girl I had seen looking at me
>my god, the first time I saw her my eyes looked straight into hers and instantly my heart began to race
>I don't know how I knew it but I could tell I had gained her attention also although her expression didn't change
>her blonde hair was a little dark and reached down to just above her shoulders
>her fringe was kept away from her face by a hairclip on one side which let it fall at the side
>she had on a white blouse and a very light grey waistcoat and a very short white skirt
>her face was totally innocent and the curiosity she appeared to express towards me when I looked at her seemed so benign that it almost seemed a little sad
>she had grey eyes and her skin was a little tanned
>I couldn't even smile when I looked at her, but I made sure to keep my lips together and tried to just not look stupid
>there were actual porcelain cups for the coffee and my brother handed me two saucers with a cup on top
>when I looked back towards her she was standing a little forward and looking down at something on the other foldable table
>I couldn't see her face but I saw her thin legs and her brown leather sandals and I felt in love
>>
>I panicked that her family were preparing to leave and my hands were already struggling to keep the coffee cups level
>they were shaking on the small saucers and I walked very slowly outside and down to the table where my family were sitting
>Knut just walked normally with a cup in each hand and one resting between
>at the table I was asked by one of my aunts whether my school was over and I said yes and they said to my mother's "oh there's lucky he is"
>I didn't want to look behind me and reveal how I felt about this girl because she might be looking and might think I was desperate or a stalker or something
>but I couldn't stop thinking about her and eventually looked back and saw her standing as part of a large circle of her family members outside at the back of the small sloping grass
>I hoped more than anything that they weren't about to leave but soon I noticed two of the adults with her helping an old man to walk away from the manor house
>I looked away as the rest of her family began to follow them
>my heart began to race
>my brother began to speak to me but I shook my head and didn't dare turn to him
>he said "what's up?" as if I had shat myself or something
>the girl and her family soon walked past to some tables that the carer who had served us drinks was carrying towards another table below a small but shaded tree
>my brother looked over and I looked up too and the girl quickly looked over but looked away right away and wore an incurious expression
>Knut elbowed me and said "there's a girl for you Marcus"
>he said it so loud that my mother heard and turned around and said "what's that? you two aren't arguing aren't you?"
>she probably only said it because one of my aunties was talking the most as she always did and my mother was bored
>Knut said to me "oh come on, don't be so shy I know you noticed her"
>I looked at him and said "don't you dare do anything" and I really was panicking and serious
>>
>>28867001
Fuck off richfag.
>>
>I couldn't help looking over at this girl, I was just so attracted to her
>so few girls appealed to me in school and that was fortunate for them because I don't think any were attracted to me
>I am not really elitist or anything but I have always been attracted to girls who are quite refined and quiet
>and this girl seemed even more refined than my family, even though I was all dressed up
>at the time I was going through a rocker phase and the previous Christmas my brother had brought me a leather jacket back from Bergen which I had worn so much it finally fit me in a way I liked
>I was never fashionable and my mum bought my clothes for me or came with me to buy them
>but this leather jacket was my prize possession especially since it was bought by my brother who had always seemed so cool to me
>when I was home alone I wore it without a tshirt on underneath and walked back and forth my mother's long mirror pretending I was Jim Morrison
>I wish I had brought it with me or that I was wearing it then but at least Knut was dressed like me, although his clothes suited him in a way mine didn't seem to
>I watched the conversation between my uncle and my brother and didn't participate
>I just shifted my feet around and balanced on the side of my shoes while occasionally leaning forward a little so I could see the girl's family
>she was sharing a seat with another girl who must have been around six or something and
>the girl I fancied was sitting on the outside edge of one of the white metal chairs that were around all of the tables and had her legs together and also seemed to be observing a conversation and not saying much
>every time I leaned forward my heart would race again, and I enjoyed the sensation of it so much when my belly started to almost itch or fizz up inside
>but there was no reason to talk to her and every family was at their own table and not talking to each other
>>
File: 1343961056364.jpg (13 KB, 259x434) Image search: [Google]
1343961056364.jpg
13 KB, 259x434
cute story so far. I like everyone's names
>>
>soon after I became thirsty too and asked Knut if he would come with me to get some juice inside
>I had interrupted his and my uncle's conversation and he turned to me and said "you can go get it on your own can't you?"
>I was embarrassed but I said "can't you come? I don't remember where it is"
>my uncle just cleared his throat and was still smiling and didn't seem to pay attention to me
>my brother said "oh come on then" and said "sorry Ornulf" but my uncle just said "oh no, no" and laughed his good-natured laugh with the sun on his face
>me and Knut walked again back to the building and he said "come on Marcus you have to do some things on your own" but he didn't seem too bothered
>I said to him "don't say anything to mum but do you think that girl was looking at me when she passed?"
>he said "sure she was, you're the same age"
>I said "that doesn't mean anything"
>he said "it does when you're surrounded by people who piss their pants all day"
>he meant the old people who lived at the home first of all, though I guess he also meant that most of the people there were old and he and I stood out in that respect
>my brother knew I was shy and sensitive and although he teased me about it and was often annoyed when I wouldn't budge for social occasions he was still mainly supportive
>at the building he stopped suddenly
>I stopped walking and turned to him and said "come on" as if he had been the one to ask me to get a drink
>but instead he turned around and shaded his eyes and looked down to the table where this girl and her family were all sitting
>although where she was sitting was facing me there had been someone between us and I didn't really see her face much whenever I had leaned forward
>I didn't want to shade my eyes too unless she was looking but I squinted but still couldn't see clearly all the way to where she was
>my brother suddenly began waving, quite slowly but big wide waves as thoughon a desert island trying to alert a ship along the horizon
>>
If anyone's memory of ten years ago is as detailed as this, they are either the most intelligent or most autistic person to live.
>>
>I said "Knut!" and stepped toward him but he had already turned and pushed me towards the door jokingly
>inside I said "what the hell are you doing?" and felt like he was trying to humiliate me
>we went into the room with the drinks but the carer who had served us was not there
>the cups of juice were out already and you just needed to take on
>he said "stop worrying so much, she didn't even see me!" but I was annoyed and resumed the silence I had treated him with that morning
>soon after however he nudged me but didn't say anything
>I looked around and into the room the girl was walking with the younger girl she had been sitting beside
>she didn't look at us and held the younger girl's hand and asked her if she would like any of the snacks
>I looked back and for a moment my brother and me stood silently beside each other and he was blocking he from my sight
>then suddenly he reached out and messed up my hair and then strode quickly away towards the door and was quickly too far away for me to say anything
>when he did that the girl looked up over to me but wore the same blank expression but her eyes again looked straight into mine
>I said "hello" and I couldn't help a smile forming though I kept it to one side of my mouth
>she smiled back and her eyes narrowed when she did
>the change from her blank expression to the smile struck me so much that my own smile spread across my whole mouth and I felt my grip loosen on the cup I was holding
>>
>I said "visiting a relative?" and she said "yes, my grandfather, and you?"
>I said "same here"
>she said this is my cousin Ingvild and the younger girl looked at me and I said "hello Ingvild"
>the younger girl looked at me with her mouth hanging open and then looked up at the girl I had smiled at
>I said "what's your name?"
>she said "I'm Anna, what's yours?"
>I said "Marcus" and then struggled to say anything else
>Anna handed her cousin a drink and then took one for herself
>I said "I hate coming to this place, I try and avoid it usually"
>Anna finished taking a drink and said "don't you like seeing your grandfather?"
>she seemed genuinely curious and I felt stupid for trying to be cool and making out like I didn't care about my grandfather
>all I could think to reply was "yes, I like seeing him but I preferred it when he lived in a house"
>she told me she felt the same way, which was reassuring
>I really couldn't think of anything else to say, she was so beautiful and I was so attracted to her that anything I felt like saying seemed like it could spoil the entire conversation
>but she didn't seem in a hurry to get back and began drinking from her drink again
>but then her cousin turned around and began walking towards the door with her drink
>she turned and watched her for a little bit and then looked at me and said "nice to meet you" and I said "oh, yes, see you!" and turned again to get another drink
>while turned away my heart was racing again
>I had never felt like that before
>it was as intense as the first time I had masturbated, though there was something so pure about this feeling unlike the shame and disgust that followed masturbating
>"Anna", I thought
>what a beautiful name, it seemed to suit her down to the bones
>but I had let her go, missed my chance!
>I was thankful to my brother but just made me more angry at myself for being angry with him then missing the chance he had made for me
>>
is knut a common name? ive read some books by the famous author knut hamsun
>>
>>28867907
Anon, you may have autism. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>outside I joined my brother and he didn't notice for a while but then suddenly turned to me and asked me how it went
>I say "fine" in an annoyed voice as though I was still angry at him for waving at her like that
>he just sighed as though tired of me and turned back to my uncle
>I looked over to Anna's family after that but she now had her own chair which was turned to me
>a little later my auntie Gunvor had to leave and since my mother drove her there we were leaving soon
>I touched my grandfather's hand and moved my fingers into a handshake position
>I said it was nice to see him and he shook a little and said something short I didn't understand
>I acted with exaggerated enthusiasm hoping Anna was watching but when I looked up afterwards she was still turned away
>my brother walked ahead with my mother and auntie and I lingered behind feeling like turning around and going to say goodbye to Anna or at least looking at her
>but instead I just walked out and sat in the back of the car in a bad mood
>all day I thought of Anna and at night I couldn't sleep because I kept imagining different ways our meeting could have gone
>this was my first real crush, the first time that it felt like something more than just affection towards a girl on the playground in school
>a couple of days later my brother was leaving to visit some friends in Oslo before returning to Bergen
>we drove him into town where he hugged me and mum and told me not to get in trouble
>he reminded me about visiting him in Bergen and I appreciated this side to my brother, that if he suggested something he always remembered it and did something about it unlike my mother who did the same but always said "one day" or just forgot about it
>>
>>28867951
It's quite common in Norway, though less so than it used to be perhaps.
>>
>>28867951
Didn't the British/English/whatever literally have a king named that?
>>
>since we had driven into town my mother said she was going to take a quick look in one of the clothing shops
>I hated following her around these shops and I asked her to drive me home first but she refused
>I went in and stood by the door waiting for her but other women were there and coming in through the door so I went to a shop further along the street that sold CDs, movies and video games
>on my way there I noticed a group of about seven people coming out and walking to me
>I noticed right away one of the guys was someone named Havard who was a year above me in school
>then right away I noticed Anna walking out of the shop behind him and walking with her arms crossed and not saying anything
>of the three other guys, two of them who were in my year and I didn't much like them
>the girls were two girls from my yeargroup also, Ellen and Petra, who I wasn't friendly with much
>I pretty much stared at Anna and everyone her seemed to notice as we passed
>then when we got close she smiled at something Ellen said back to one of the boys who was obviously teasing with her
>when she smiled Anna looked up and again our eyes immediately locked
>I said "hello" and she turned when we passed and said "oh, hello" and walked backwards for a few steps
>Ellen and Petra leaned towards her as if to ask how she knew me or what I had said to her and then stopped and said "hey Marcus, what are you doing in town then?"
>the guys stopped too but just looked at me as if I had been the one to make the girls stop
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.