[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright so let's take a look at h3h3 for just a quick s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: conspiracymusicplays.png (630 KB, 847x436) Image search: [Google]
conspiracymusicplays.png
630 KB, 847x436
Alright so let's take a look at h3h3 for just a quick second.

Their latest video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix4mTekl3MM

The previous video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEGVOysbC8w
What they expect you to believe:

They are fighting a legal battle against (insert random person) which will cost up to 100k. They can't afford such a high price for a legal battle, but they don't want you to donate to them. Did they mention they couldn't afford that legal battle? Because they can't and they love their fanbase. Again, please don't donate to them at the various donating sites, the fanbase has done enough. Btw they can't afford the 100k legal battle, thought I'd let you know.

The next day.

Great news everyone, we've raised the money to fight this legal battle, fucking fantastic. Apparently you guys still donated even though we told you not to, how thoughtful. Look at all the cucks that donated, this one, that one, even this guy here. We didn't expect anyone to care about our video, we posted for millions to see, but we thought people wouldn't even care. Anyway, apparently people outside of the h3h3 community care, who would have thought.

Oh by the way, even though you've funded our legal battle, thanks for that by the way, we've decided to use the rest of the money and possibly more if you donate more (haha), to starting this union. Aren't we the kindest people? We're so kind. Yeah we're running the whole thing, we're going to decide who get represented and who doesn't. It's going to be great.

So basically:

>Jews

>Manipulate people into donating to a cause

>Use money to start a union which they run

>Get to choose who is represented

>Acquire power from just 2 videos

Man these people are just great.
>>
I can see it now, smaller channels having to go through h3h3 to be represented. The fucking power these guys hold now and people expect it all to be a coincidence. Fucking kek.
>>
if you think unionizing is bad then you truly are a brainwashed americuck
>>
>>28853813
I'm not saying unionizing is bad, I'm saying these people put themselves in a position of power by manipulating their fanbase.

The general idea is great, fair use is great, the method in which they did this was deceptive. You shouldn't trust these people with this much power, they'll abuse it.
>>
>>28853824
except its that lawyer guy thats going to decide who he represents. Don't be so salty man.
>>
>>28853845
Wrong, they stated in their video that they have a role in deciding who is selected.
>>
>>28853824
Do you even understand what a trust fund is? The trustee has a legal obligation to use the money for what the trust fund was set up for. Ethan and Hila have no say in who the clients will be, that would be up to the VGAttourney guy they put in charge.

>>28853855
>Boohoo, the trustee gets to decide who gets to use our free legal representation

No shit. They don't have time to help people who don't need or deserve being defended for fair use.
Basically they're helping people and you're butthurt that they can't help literally everybody. Stop acting like a child.
>>
Yeah, they posted a video and stated that they didn't expect to get funded.

Thats a completely fair thing to do, do you think they would have posted a video if they didn't get shit saying "wow faggots, we totally expected you to give us money but you didn't and you all suck and i hate my fanbase now"? Because I cannot imagine that scenario ever happening.

There is no malicious psychology going on here, I'm sure ethan expects support, but he definitely doesn't come off like an entitled person.
>>
>>28854046
You are easily manipulated.
>>
>>28854073
And you're a tinfoil little bitch
>>
>>28854175
Sorry that your funny youtube man turned out to be a manipulative jew.
>>
>>28854187
You have to be 18 to post, kiddo.
>>
>>28854073

Sure thing buddy, keep telling yourself that any kind of self preservation of ones own work should be frowned upon. People are entitled to be selfish to a healthy degree, spend any amount of time in a competitive environment (yes, youtube is extremely fucking completitive) and you'll realise that h3h3 is just covering his own ass from some obvious legal bullshit.

>hurr nu u easily manipulated

I'm not giving him any amount of money, but I can still see the logic in informing my fanbase about the future of my channel, white at the same time not outright demanding help, but understanding there are most likely people who will absolutely want to help.
>>
>2049
>be me
>watching syndicated h3h3cast news where they misread the teleprompter for a goof and a gaff
>admire the anchor's pleasant chub and tuck
>tuck and lube for work today
>gotta make my living somehow
>get into my non-descript brandless vehicle because it was decided that brands impinge on small creators' copyright rights
>wave to my neighbors
>they wave back
>get to work
>double-check my fupa, gotta make sure that's tight
>walk by my coworkers
>they're jamming out to some sweet tunes
>sick
>it's mine, wait
>dude that's totally my rad tunes
>my boss stole my rad tunes
>I tell him I'm going to sue his ass
>suddenly
>from the sky
>Ethan, Hila, and those two faggot lawyers grasp me by my limbs
>the two lawyers look me in the eyes
>We're gonna do this...pro bono
>I look at Ethan
>He coughs
>I look at Hila
>She stares at me with those fucking dinner plate eyes like that one fairy tale
>I bite my lip
>I pray that it will go well
>Ethan leans into my ear
>Papa Bless
>the lawyers pound the shit out of me
>Hila films
>Ethan coughs all over my face
>once they're done, they slap a court order on my cum-covered buttocks
>That's for defamation!
>Ethan lets out one more high-pitched mating call cough
>it summons an eagle
>the eagle picks up the lawyers and the Jews
>my boss gives me the smuggest grin
>Fair Use
>>
Question: is that woman beside the dude actually a transsexual?
>>
agreed, how do people fall for this shit
>>
>>28853712
I think you are a bit dumb.

Sure, they probably posted originally to get some support but you are retarded.
The other YouTube nobodies and notch that donated are doing so as an INVESTMENT

Most of them deal with this weekly on a smaller scale, there hasn't been any real legal precedent for these things and that's how things and laws come into affect, by seeing how something plays out in a courtroom.

Do you think the whole thing was a scam? Why? It would be incredibly obviously if there was no real legal case happening. You are mistaken if you think other YouTube ERs who do well would knowing donate to a scam which is what it would be if it wasn't a GoFundMe thing.

Ya dummy
>>
>>28853712
What the fuck do you guys want?
They're jews.
>>
>>28853736
The escrow is held by the lawyers you fucktard not h3, if someone wants the help and it falls under the banner of what the ting is supposed to be used for then they go to the lawyer company

It would be beyond stupid for them to withhold legal support for a competitor or someone they didn't like down the line, because they would get called out and it would reach from page reddit and they would get shamed into doing it plus a truckload of haters
>>
They could have just as easily kept all the money for personal use.
They didn't start a union, they started a fund for people who need help.
>>
>be aryan
>be the greatest race on the planet
>be poor but that doesn't matter because I have nationality and pride and honor and conservative values
>see dirty kike on youtube
>culture destroying rat LITERALLY STEALING our people's donations

HOW? HOW can we let this continue? While our people are suffering these KIKES are inhumanly siphoning involuntary donations from hard-earning aryan tax payers! WE CAN'T LET THIS CONTINUE BROS!

psshhtt.. just you wait till the Day of The Rope....
>>
this is the most cucked subreddit on 4chan
>>
what is h3h3 and why should i care if morons on youtube con other morons out of their money
>>
They could have afforded the legal battle from ad revenue alone. Their channel has almost 1 and a half million subs (and if you're counting the second channel it's considerably more) On their main channel each video gets between 500k and 3 million views. They have around 3 adds per video which is around 10k... Per video. (thats for 1.5 mil views)

Literally Jews wanting more Jew money
>>
>>28856364
superb satire, friend
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.