[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 4chan basically filled with white trash/lower middle class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 22
File: jg.png (163 KB, 392x350) Image search: [Google]
jg.png
163 KB, 392x350
Is 4chan basically filled with white trash/lower middle class plebs?

What's your socioeconomic class robots?

Pic completely unrelated.
>>
Poor anon here.

The worst feeling is growing up thinking you're not poor, and then seeing how other families are when you're older. There's that moment where it finally clicks that your family is poor as shit and you feel like trash.
>>
The synagogue drops food off every week to my house.
>>
I'm a middle class fag, the thing is that I go to a college for rich people because of a scholarship I got, I see people everyday that don't even care about school and fuck whoever they want and practically have all of their lives solved just because they were born rich
I have to struggle through college and projects and exams to have a decent job while they just need to end the university to go to their father's company
>>
>>28839289

poor spic anon with a horrible child hood here

feels weird being the only person with actual problems here

/spoiler/whites cant be robots/spoiler/
>>
>>28839411
>The worst feeling is growing up thinking you're not poor, and then seeing how other families are when you're older. There's that moment where it finally clicks that your family is poor as shit and you feel like trash.
I kinda know that feel, except mine was being from a very well-off background to hanging out with people that were actually stinking rich. Made me realise I'm not that wealthy at all really. I mean my sister and I will each inherit about a million pounds each in total assets, and we live very fucking comfortable lives, but the friends I met during university were crazy fucking rich. Like having apartments in Park Lane, London, just for time at university rich. They could really fucking spend money, whereas I obviously couldn't. Still had my entire university fees, flat rent, and everything else paid for by parents though.
>>
Poor when at mommy's but dad is fairly rich.
>>
>haha fuck poor people
back to /biz/, /pol/, reddit personal finance, or whatever other shithole you crawled out of. drink bleach you obnoxious faggot.

sage'd
>>
My parents are pretty well off and are squarely middle class. The thing is, my dad fathered me at the age of 53 and my sister four years earlier, which would explain out robotic tendencies from a genetic standpoint.
>>
I grew up in a household where my parents were both executives from their early 30s so their income was anywhere from $350k to over $500k now. I'm 24 years old and now make $85k salary.

Feels good, man.
>>
>>28839446
Sup Ethan
>>
>>28839289
>Is 4chan basically filled with white trash/lower middle class plebs?
Given that robots are constantly complaining about niggers I'd say yes. It's pretty easy to not live in a nigger infested neighborhood if you have decent spending habits and work ethic
>>
>>28839446
Heard you got sued.
Your hot wife can share the couch with me any day if you lose your home
>>
File: 1460204994534.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1460204994534.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>>28839411
Fucking this

I thought having a single bathroom in the house was absolutely normal. And I even had 5 siblings that got along perfectly.

Then I dated some rich brat who has a house that contains a bathroom for every child and parent.

I didn't think I would understand the hatred of rich people from lower middle class but now I do. Those fucking shits take everything for granted and break their belongings without any regard.

I think the earliest feeling of this was when some guy in highschool had a leather jacket that was exactly his size, which meant it wouldn't fit him in a year. So it was essentially a $300 purchase that would only last for maybe 8 months before he grew out of it.
And I told him this and he looked at me like I was weird
"Anon i can just buy another jacket"

Fuck. These people will never understand. And I don't think I will ever not be mad at them.

It isn't jealousy it's just how they perpetuate this lack of empathy for the things they own.

I still have the same Xbox from 2007. I still use every iPod I ever bought, my entire wardrobe was handmedowns growing up. Don't fucking complain about Christmas because my birthday was literally during Christmas and I only had $100 worth of presents.
>>
>>28840368
>I grew up in a household where my parents were both executives from their early 30s so their income was anywhere from $350k to over $500k now.
what jobs did they do?
>>
My parents are doing fine economically.

As for your question, yes, a trillion times.
>>
File: 1447017835343.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447017835343.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>grow up poor
>basically poor my whole life and consider myself working class type guy
>go visit family in other country when I'm 18
>they literally eat with silver spoons
Weirdest feel
>>
>>28840426
Not all rich people are retarded. I was born in a bourgeois family and i have a computer running on windows XP, used to wear/use hand-me-downs, got shoes/clothes slightly larger than my size so they would last longer, etc.
>>
>>28840426
Poor anon here, the worst part for me is when I see people buy new things on the fly.

My brother recently dropped his phone that he saved up all winter shoveling driveways for. The screen shattered and I felt awful. He didn't cry though because when you're poor you just learn to make due. I'm making ok money now and I want to replace it for him but it's so expensive. Rich people don't understand the attachment poor people have to trinkets and personal belongings. Playing a gameboy I found in the dumpster behind toys r us after school for 5 years, just two games. And I was so happy just to have anything. People who can get what they want really have a hard to time valuing possessions.
>>
File: 1464064218410.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1464064218410.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>>28840525
Ah, I don't hate people that are rich necessarily. It's the people with no empathy for objects they own.

Which usually comes hand in hand with rich kids. Remember when ripped jeans were in fashion? Yeah that shit pissed me off. Buying things that are ruined on purpose is just many things.

It's not like I like poor people either. They are poor because they are stupid. Its hard working people doing good work for low pay that deserve something more. And it isn't money, but they definitely don't deserve living next to the idiots that blow their children's college fund on pot and a new TV
>>
I am actually homeless, and i post with my cellphone my dad got me before all this stuff happened.
>>
File: 1460709065789.jpg (9 KB, 250x176) Image search: [Google]
1460709065789.jpg
9 KB, 250x176
>>28839289
Most of 4chan is high schooleres and McDonald's employees
>>
>>28839411
right in the feels,

Here is (you)
>>
File: 1463356682305.png (243 KB, 398x306) Image search: [Google]
1463356682305.png
243 KB, 398x306
>>28840563
This man, I get you. How long do you usually hold onto broken things until they cannot function at all?

I've never dropped a single electronic, my anxiety for protection is too great. But I have owned video game discs that were scratched to shit. My memories of just cleaning and wiping away the grime in hopes of it still being fine.

Actually now that I remember it I haven't really broken many things, my clothes were still functional since the day I was handed them so that we could sell them to value village. Computers aren't sold we just give them to family members.

Do you remember buying ugly ass jackets that were 6 times your size?
>Anon you'll grow into this in 8 years!
>Th-thanks mom
>>
My parents are boomers and my dad didnt even go to high school but he was very rich. He then proceeded to spend all his money on cars and is currently in debt.
>>
>>28840709
Yeah or a family friend gives you a shirt that doesn't fit but you is it wear it until you can get more handmedowns. Some people are more clumsy, but it's always going to be fixed or tinkered with until it works. I gutted my iPod mini my friend gave me in high school and replaced it with a new hard drive just so I wouldn't have to buy new stuff. My computer until college was a Windows XP with 512mb of ram and 50gb hard drive space
>>
File: 1327417744876.jpg (162 KB, 750x605) Image search: [Google]
1327417744876.jpg
162 KB, 750x605
Grew up mid, but my dad thinks we are lower mid because he feels as though he should have gone farther in life
dad makes $100,000
Mom makes $90,000
>parents got me my first car
>2 younger brothers
>payed for my college
>house with five bed rooms, 3.5 bathrooms
>good area
>first generation american, parents moved here for college

>I graduated 6 years ago
>make $75,000 (still trucking and working my way up)
>haven't bought a house because I am constantly moving because of better job offers

>Not racist at all, I don't like poorer people because they are generally shitty people, regardless of race from my experience.
>>28840426
KIDS TO RESOURCE RATIO NIGGA, no point having 5 kids if you can't take care of
them.
>And I even had 5 siblings that got along perfectly.
>>
>>28840675
before I grewup in white thrash trailer, Didn't realize it was weird until i saw my first twostory house and then skyscrapers.
>>
>>28840563
Fuck you man. I don't need these fucking feels.

Seriously though why are you still poor? You have the ability to actually type coherent sentences, which is far beyond the general ability of most morons out there.
>>
>>28839289
Middle Middle class, not rich enough to have a pool, wealthy enough to have a car
>>
File: 5458465421.png (245 KB, 769x437) Image search: [Google]
5458465421.png
245 KB, 769x437
Who here has parent that you are proud of but don't make a lot of money
>dad is military vet with 6 tours under his belt
>Somehow little faggots at elementary school thought I should be impressed that their parents sit at a desk all day and roll in 6 figures
>>
>>28840177
Screw you and everything about you. I hope you're trolling, because if you're serious, that's infuriating. If you have your college paid for, you're pretty much starting out your adult life on a clean slate plus some extra. I have to put college on hold because I lost my scholarship due to depression and sickness taking over my life. I'm in a complete dead end world right now, and you're over here complaining about not being able to shell out 100k/day on a whim. I hope you live the rest of your life in poverty.
>>
>>28840177
You don't. There will always be someone above you, even above your friends. The difference between him and you is that the average is above him, and the average is below you.

You have no right to complain when you get one million pounds just for being born out of a certain vagina.
>>
>>28840789
After my parents had a pay raise they would decide on another child.

More kids, more fun. Not sure what you want me to see, I much preferred having 3 brothers and 1 sister than some video game.
>>
>>28840966
I'm depressed af too if it helps. I've wasted my life, too.
>>
>>28840802
I'm not that poor anymore, I have a job that pays around 40K and I get 2K bonuses every quarter. I'm 23 and graduated college. Quitting my job soon to move to Denver with my girlfriend so she can pursue her passion. I'm not suffering so much, but I look around and I feel like I could do so much more for these people in my life if only I could make more money.

My issue is that I talk to people all around me at work and they tell me to go out drinking or to buy a new phone and I just can't understand them. If I had money I would just want to help people. It means so much to me when I can et them a new game for their PlayStation now but I still barely have enough money to make a difference.
>>
>>28840953
>Le "my parent is a government dog who kills people so that the government can profit off drugs and oil" meme
>>
File: 1460264425630.png (6 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
1460264425630.png
6 KB, 320x400
>>28840966
Don't be jealous. Never show envy.

That's the rule. Make sure you look dignified no matter what you are wearing, no matter what others say and no matter what you go home to.

Don't hate someone for what they are born with. But if they act like cunts about it then feel free to rip them apart.
>>
who here is gonna give up go out to like Illinos or somewhere windy and have a windfarm and internet and a few acres, then do some super extreme couponing and farm
>>
>>28840789
anon when you buy a house can i be your miku???
>>
File: low_energy_bait.jpg (39 KB, 358x359) Image search: [Google]
low_energy_bait.jpg
39 KB, 358x359
>>28841034
How many peace keeping missions do you think occurred between 1988 to 2010? How many wars occurred that weren't Iraq?

Hint, think Balkan.
>>
>>28841021
But the difference is that you have a backup plan. I have no way to get my scholarship back right now, no well-off parents to fall back on, no inheritance to look forward to. My parents work freaking hard, but we just don't have a lot of money at all. If you're depressed, you can afford counseling and you can afford to take a year off to get your mental health in check. I can't.
>>
my parents were upper-middle class, I'm a poor jobless alcoholic that lives in their attic.
>>
>>28841031
You sound like a good guy bro. Don't know what you're doing on this shithole. You should honestly leave; this place is horrible for one's psyche. In any event I wish you the best.
>>
>>28841054
Not sure what you mean, friendo. Elaborate por favor.
>>
>>28841054
But that guy is acting like a cunt about it, he is literally complaining about his great life, that he admits is great, because someone else has more than him.
>>
>>28839289
I think the majority are college aged teens/young adults. The next biggest would be between 25-32, then it drops off significantly.

Aa far as race, I wouldn't be surprised if it was 80% white then the next largest demographic being hispanic/latino/whatever people from soith america/central america/mexico want to be called, then asian, then middle eastern, then black.
>>
>>28841126
You never show that you are envious when around others of greater wealth.

It's like being triggered from bait. Rich kids do it all the time and the best way to combat it is to show that you are better off without money.

I'll give you a time when I was dating a rich girl. She invited me to meet her cousins who were also wealthy. They would go off on tangents about how the struggle is real because they were given a bit so fashionable car etc etc.

Do you think it would have been appropriate to chimp out? It's better to act with dignity and pride than with envy. Because envy is the exact response that they want. That's all wealthy people want, envy and attention.
>>
>>28841123
It's not great, but sometimes I like to post nice things in suicidal threads or give people advice that isn't just "beeee urself XD"

I hope you end up finding happiness somewhere. Maybe we'll see a day where we at least won't have to worry about our basic amenities again.
>>
>>28841230
Ok, yeah, I understand. And I completely agree, when it comes to real life. However, this is 4chan, so I don't feel as obligated to fake apathy.
>>
File: 1464216966662.png (144 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1464216966662.png
144 KB, 512x512
>>28841213
Asians are all wealthy. They live to work and they only crave Money. No joke.

They are shameless when it comes to flaunting wealth. They act like it's all that matters and all that makes you worthy.

Some rich Chinese punk was In an argument and all he could come up with was "ENJOY FLIPPING BURGERS"

weird soulless culture man. Insult his dick size, brig up that you literally have been sleeping with his girlfriend and he will still bring up money.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>WAAAH WAAAH! HOW DARE OTHER PEOPLES PARENT NOT MAKE ABSOLUTELY SHIT FINANCIAL DECICIONA IN LIFE THAT IMPEDE THEIR CHILDREN DO SHIT AT LIFE!!!!???

Holy shit you poorfags are hilarious
>>
>>28841320
I am from a lower working class Asian American family. Poverty is a mental state that you can never get rid of. People that come from a humble background and strike it big usually lose their souls in the process. As for what you say about Asians, they've been brought up that way and have nothing else going for them. Part of it is probably loss of the old ways.
>>
>>28840978
I'm not gonna get a million pounds in cash, I'll probably get around that much in total assets, including my parents' houses which makes the bulk of it. I don't have my own house.

>>28841160
I wasn't really complaining with that post, just saying I kinda know that feel. he thought he was richer than he actually was, which was similar to me.

and lol my life's not great and I wasn't bragging. I'm a depressed reclusive NEET. once upon a time I was a happy normalfag but that was many years ago... it's been half a decade since I was normal and happy actually.

i've honestly screwed the shit out of my life and I did it for no reason. I could have been crazy successful but I screwed it all up because I'm a lazy bastard and pessimistic/apathetic on top of it. I'm a loser. hope this helps.
>>
File: 1403421507216.jpg (9 KB, 299x293) Image search: [Google]
1403421507216.jpg
9 KB, 299x293
>>28841001
>>>28840426
> than some video game.
MFW when I work in games
you lived in a shit hovel with one bathroom and couldn't keep up with trends because your parents were irresponsible.

Are you fucking serious right now?
>>
File: 1463931792424.gif (168 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463931792424.gif
168 KB, 400x400
>>28841373
Yeah this. But what wealthy people don't know about poor people is that we of the lower middle class hate poor people even more than you do. Because we have to actually deal with them and their dumb ass decisions, and we get to hear about their great investment on a ps4 when their kids live off store bought apple pie and mountain dew that they exclusively buy.
>>
>>28841409
What are these old ways Asianon
>>
>>28841435
Jesus the projection.

Why are you figmenting my past? Why are you throwing insults?

What has video games have any relevance to the topic of wealth?
>>
Grew up with a single mom who made $27,000 per year, but my dad made $120,000 per year.

My dad was a violent alchoholic so my mom had full custody. He would buy me things like Laptops, helped with car payments and stuff like that though. So I have a little bit of a perspective from both ends. Poor and rich people have ENTIRELY different realities, which is why they don't understand each other and hate each other.
>>
>>28841557
you said "some video game", when video games inspired me to chase my dreams, work over seas and the like..

You mentioned how you only had one bathroom, and how some leather jacket costs 300 dollars, when in fact you can buy that cheap in some outlets. No biggie.

You also boasted how you had the same xbox and Ipad since 07'; I pad is once thing. But the same console, nah B gotta get with the times.....

>xbox
really dude?
>>
>>28841511
For example, my mother (b. 1950s) told me how just before her time you had these roving wise, philosphical teachers who would teach children (do it for free!) in the villages and were respected even though they were basically supported by the village because of the knowledge they would impart. These days going to school is all about being a gateway to big money. No one's going to humor old wiseguys in this modern world who teach ancient poetry for pittances. It's all about the moolah baby! Obviously this attitude becomes ever more prevalent as globalization continue to strip away "inefficient" things (adapt or die). Asians have a long caste-like tradition of competition/meritocracy to deal with hardship and lots of people so you can how their convictions would only be strengthened.
>>
>>28841643
Nice to know video games are being made by empathetic faggots who can barely string together sentences in English.
>>
>>28841643
You are reading my posts and looking for far too much Information than there could be.

I'm happy with having a large family and being well off than being an only child and being overwhelmed with material objects.

Nobody gives a shit about video games, I'm glad you found your calling but not everyone shares your passion. The fact that you are triggered by me insulting video games makes me not care what you have to say. It's the most irrelevant topic you could being to me.
>>
>>28841662
That sounds nice. Not ideal however.

The only thing my mother told me was that mental disorder run in our family ever since ww2 and the blitzkrieg on England.

Glad to know there are sensible Asians living among us. I just have had many...many bad instances of Asians having no outer awareness.

But this is Canada, they come straight from Hong Kong. I should know better than to throw umbrella statements about you guys, sorry man
>>
>>28841739
>Nobody gives a shit about video games
I keep forgetting, it's not 06' anymore, the deepsouth and repulicunts have access to this site.

> triggered
Nah b, too many poorfags around fucking up this site with pol memes and dogshit it's irritating
>>
Hispanic. Low middle-class.

Everyone on 4chan always assumes you're white, just like we all assume all anons are male by default.

Check your privilege, white men. :^)
>>
>>28841907
Are you not a native English speaker? I'm having a problem understanding the string if sentences you are saying
>>
>>28841907
>the deepsouth and repulicunts have access to this site.
Yeah it's noticeable that we now have people proudly boasting about community college degrees
>Nah b, too many poorfags around fucking up this site with pol memes and dogshit it's irritating
I'm not sure it's poor people who tend to be racist. Racism is about power and powerful people are usually more racist than weak people. Of course power can be physical just as much as it is financial so maybe poor people who lift weights as racist
>>
File: 1451415275428.gif (932 KB, 253x197) Image search: [Google]
1451415275428.gif
932 KB, 253x197
>>28841972
Can't help it. I grew up around white people and the internet was a white majority until recently.

Would you blame Asians in Hong Kong for assuming there would be another asian on the other end of the internet conversation?

I actually don't get why people keep forcing multiculturalism on white people. Yes we understand there are.other races, but everyone is the most comfortable around their own race 100% of the time with 100% of the races of the world.

If you called in for a pizza would you expect a white guy to deliver?
>>
>>28840525
>and i have a computer running on windows XP
That's not frugality, that's just stupidity. XP is no longer supported, so any exploit will never be patched and you'll be left increasingly vulnerable. It would be "cheaper" to just dish out $100 to buy a new OS because of the value of the information you're protecting (personal info contained on you XP machine and possibly other computers running on the same local network). If you insist on not spending here, you should really install a distribution of linux.
>>
>>28842040
What the fuck are you talking about with your pseudo science? It sound like you never went seen a ghetto or more than 2 cities for that matter
>>
>>28841989
English is not my first language,

Also these are quick posts; this thread is going to disappear in a couple of hours.There is no use spellchecking.
>>
File: 1012127-dumb-and-dumber.jpg (58 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
1012127-dumb-and-dumber.jpg
58 KB, 640x425
>>28842056
>If you called in for a pizza would you expect a white guy to deliver?

Yeah.
>>
File: 1464278654178.png (419 KB, 912x762) Image search: [Google]
1464278654178.png
419 KB, 912x762
>>28842101
You just destroyed my arguement and my analogy.

10/10 I'm weeping!
>>
>>28841605
>My dad was a violent alchoholic so my mom had full custody.
no alimony after the violent beatings? weird
>>
>>28842056
>Would you blame Asians in Hong Kong for assuming there would be another asian on the other end of the internet conversation?

If they spoke whatever language they speak in Hong Kong, yes. If english, I'd assume it was an american, sure.

>If you called in for a pizza would you expect a white guy to deliver?

Yes, actually.. Like 80% of the time whenever I get pizza delivered, it's a white guy delivering.

I was mostly joking with my post though. I also automatically assume everyone on 4chan is a white male. I've been posting here for 9 years already. Though lately I've seen lots of roasties posting on /r9k/ too.
>>
File: 1464187805379.jpg (18 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1464187805379.jpg
18 KB, 500x502
>>28842184
G-gotta slave to get that wage my dude...

Also yeah the hong Kong is a tricky analogy, but you get what I mean.

Don't worry about the toasties, they are getting bored of this charade.
>>
my girlfriend's parents bought a $5,000 coffee maker on a whim
>>
File: 1449690691462.gif (1021 KB, 421x389) Image search: [Google]
1449690691462.gif
1021 KB, 421x389
>>28841907
Again, for you to understand. Nobody cares about video games and I live In new York.

I don't know what /v/irgin paradise you seem to live in where it's a big deal but frankly nobody gives as much of a shit like you do.

Go back to English class and stop wasting your time man.
>>
>>28842253
The fuck would the rest of the $4,900 go into improving a fucking coffee machine?

Was it encrusted with diamonds and made in Norway? What the fuck does this thing look like? I want to know!
>>
>>28842268
>>28842268
>In new York.
Are you inner city separatist filth from the Bronx, or a hick from Olean?

You must be 18 years old or younger.
When I was growing up everyone talked about video games; even the girls.
In college it was the same case.

>Go back to English class
What good is grammar here?
I am typing at high speed to get my point across.
This isn't a formal letter, nor is it an exam. This thread is going to disappear in a matter of days get over yourself.
>>
>>28841907
>nah b
No, it's dumbasses like you who shit up this board
>>
you guys ever come across this fag's youtube videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFCjeWui2ss

he's some rich dubai arab kid and all he does is make videos of him showing off about shit. it's annoying af. his sister is so fucking fine though holy shit. i honestly think he wants to bang her, too. they're too close and she's always in his videos.
>>
>>28839289

>lower-middle class

Damn, got me.
>>
>>28842482
I shitpost on his comment section whenever I can be bothered, but he is Iranian, he talks about it in his Vlogs when he lived in London.
>>
>>28842526
i really want his sister to sit on my face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA1KpPl4-qA
>>
File: 1464190197787.gif (1 MB, 269x151) Image search: [Google]
1464190197787.gif
1 MB, 269x151
>>28842455
You tell me to care more about video games which I don't give a shit about, and tell me to get over myself.

6/10 you made me huff at your shitposting
>>
>>28839289
Lower upper class. Hopefully that changes for the best.
>>
>>28842589
I downloaded snapchat just to follow her. When she dyed her hair black again, I jerked off to her videos
>>
>>28841907
you spend way too much time on /v/ dude. the other guy's right. non-retards really dont obsess about vidya the way /v/ does. i like video games sure but i wouldn't sperg over them the way you did about a completely harmless comment like >>28841001

get some self awareness m8
>>
>>28842626
got any links/pics/fucking anything?
>>
>>28842657
Sorry fellow Robot, it wasn't something I thought of at the time to save
>>
>>28839289
Eastern european working class
>>
>>28842595
If you don't like videogames, what the hell are you doing on 4chan?

What do you care about then?

Also, answer the question I posted previously/
>>
File: WAT.png (153 KB, 575x262) Image search: [Google]
WAT.png
153 KB, 575x262
>>28842589
>these menu prices

WHAT THE FUCK. 2600 DIRHAM FOR CAVIAR?? THAT'S LIKE 700 US DOLLARS. FOR CAVIAR? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? DOES THE CAVIAR COME WITH GOLD?
>>
>>28842801
It's not that expensive.
>>
>>28842866
bill gates pls
>>
>>28839289
my class is animal, heh
>>
>>28842898
:^) damn thats a lot of content my nigger
>>
File: duojew.png (204 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
duojew.png
204 KB, 600x528
>>28842716
So basically african.
>>
>>28840434
Mom is Chief Privacy Officer
Dad is Chief Information Officer
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.