[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Progress of mental illness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 19
File: 227373_rhorp72P.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
227373_rhorp72P.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
Can't we talk about this girl? It's just about the most fascinating/tragic thing I've seen.

A few years ago she made common girlish YT-videos just chatting about whatever. Progressively in her videos she started mentioning how the government is involving her in secret projects, aliens, etc. Now she has a shaved head, is basically homeless and has lost all touch of reality.

Example clips (you can just watch a few sec of each):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcuNAUR9D30 (2012)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bx8Grj5C-g (2015)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y60jQhbo2oc (recently)

Is there more like this on YT? Is it unethical to watch? What's your relation to mental illnesses?
>>
>>28799363
Mental illnesses are not real, psychiatry is pseudoscience, antipsychotic medication is poison, and selling it is a scam. This is common knowledge. That girl's way to view reality is as valid as yours.
>>
god this is really sad. she actually looks super pretty in the 2015 video. if she wasnt a mentally ill freak, shed be a solid 8/10. is there any way we can save her?
>>
>>28799503
Yes, wake up to the fact that mental health industry is an oppressive system designed to destroy creative, sensitive individuals.
>>
>>28799455
>>28799520
calm down tom cruise
>>
>>28799455
>>28799503
Scientology all up in this bitch.
>>
File: 1463269521475.jpg (181 KB, 1660x934) Image search: [Google]
1463269521475.jpg
181 KB, 1660x934
Nigga i don't care. I don't cry/care about all the men that succumb to mental illness and i'm not gonna change that just because this person has a vagina.
>>
>>28799455
t.scientologist
>>
>>28799363

jesus christ how sad, from a total qt to that. damn this world
>>
>>28799503
I don't know, Anon. Her commentators all seem to have mental health issues of their own, and I've never heard her recognize and realize it's in her head. How do you even help a person where it's gone that far? Especially at a distance.
>>
>>28799529
>>28799537
>>28799561
Not really. Of course, that was just bitter satire, but Europe is chock-full of scum who either believe that shit or say it so to peddle their antiscientific, antimedical, cherry-picking books, too. You don't need to be a Scientologist for this.
>>
>>28799363
this is kind of sad tbqh

/x/, not even once
>>
Literally posted 1 min ago from her YT-page.

Hasn't watched yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEC58cBuSIQ
>>
she's a girl so she'll likely have no problems getting help, eventually being fully taken care of by some guy and she'll be a housewife with kids. robots don't have an implicit support system like that.
>>
Shizophrenia is fascinating
>>
>>28799520
well, thats just not true man. as someone who is diagnosed with bipolar and clinical depression, my mental health doctor isnt just trying to pump me full of meds. he wants to ween me off of meds and look at my thyroid, my testosertone levels, and get me exercising so i can go about getting better the natural way. meds are just a temporary tool, most docs will agree
>>
>>28799520
>>28799455
Get cancer and die.
Preferably brain cancer but I don't think there are enough living cells in your head for cancer to manifest.
>>
>>28799659
Romanticizing it is repulsive.
>>
>>28799641
>Tfw even an insane woman who believes she's getting raped by demons is still living a better life than you
>>
>>28799587
You can't help them at a distance. She's in the midst of a psychotic episode and she can't determine what's real and what's not. She can't identify she's psychotic because that's part of psychosis.

The only way to help her would be a shot in the ass of Haldol and a hefty dose of clozapine every day.
>>
>>28799641
>tats
>wearing yoga pants
>talking about being raped by demons

for sure shes been molested or raped as a teenager
>>
>>28799714
God stop moaning. What's so terrible in your life, Anon? Is it such a tragedy sitting on your fat ass having your mom cook for you, doing nothing but playing vidya and chatting on the internet all day?
I weep for you, man. That must be so hard.

Oh wait, you're a virgin? Yeah that that really is just so sad :'(
Ur lyf is tough man
>>
>>28799756
I would trade places with that girl in a second tho
>>
Ive never seen a descent that fast. It seems more like some girl doing some type of long form "artistic" interpretation of it. Most people with delusions of persecution from paranoid schizophrenia usually spiral down in a slower degeneration than just a few years.

All of the people I've seen with anyways usually starts slow with simple delusions like everyone staring at me when I go outside, to everyone is in on something and excluding me personally, to finally everyone is trying to hurt, torment, or humiliate me. Then the auditory hallucinations, followed finally with visual, before the person usually kills them self to avoid it or ends up in long term hospitalization.
>>
>>28799749
nah, just schizo
>>
>>28799770
You might be actually retarded. What do you think is good in her life?

She has no friends either, she's all alone. She doesn't know what's what and is probably scared as fuck over everything. She'll likely continue in a life of homelessness and despair.

You need a real reality check, man. Your life is not bad.
>>
Some more schizophrenic videos (not the same person):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqrXjFac75U (home video of a dad with schizophrenia)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWaFqw8XnpA (old video footage of schizo patients)
>>
File: sefgr4e.jpg (2 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
sefgr4e.jpg
2 KB, 125x83
>>28799782
>tfw not sure if just major depressive or slowly going schizo

I mean, I'm not really paranoid about anything except for sometimes at night I get spooked about aliens...but that's it
>>
>>28799693
I like the Romantic era with its art, poetry and music.

All of it
>>
>>28799824
She has a home, she has friends, she is attractive, and she's enjoying herself living in her little fantasy land. Look at her, does she look unhappy to you?
>>
>>28799749
she's probably fucking a ton of dudes as well. Every schizo female when I was in the mental asylum was slutty as fuck banging as many dudes as they could. They'd jump from guy to guy like each one was a life preserver.

It's probably the best way to get laid for a robot. So long as you don't mind hearing about demons or how the meds they're taking are giving the drs the ability to read their mind or inject the dreams into their heads.
>>
>>28799363
Adulthood is a real dick in the ass. A lot of mental conditions don't emerge until adulthood so you have this unpleasant surprise waiting for you some years after graduating from high school.
>>
>>28799863
No she's living temporarily at a shelter
No
In her last videos, does she look that attractive to you? Do you think she benefits from her looks in a concrete way, how exactly? By the way she know thinks she's a man, she's talked about it in her last couple of videos.
No, she's not. Look through her last couple of videos. She's scared as fuck, of aliens raping her, of feeling sick with this and that, with everyone hating her (as she believes), etc.

But whatever. Your head is way too high up your ass, anon.
>>
>>28799363
Who's the guy in the 3rd video?
>>
>>28799455
t. mentally ill guy
>>
She's another Lonelygirl15
>>
>>28799853
Anytime you start to feel like the center of some grand conspiracy to hurt you remember you're just some robot with nothing to offer intellectually or physically. You're not important enough for the demons, govt, or aliens to come after. You don't know anything they need to know and you're just going to spend your life playing video games or jacking off not making any major mark on the world or discovering some grand dark scheme.

Basically remind yourself how pointless you are and suddenly you realize that no, no one is coming after you, why would they?

It's how I manage. Fight fire with fire, in that you use your major depression to defeat your schizophrenia
>>
>>28799749

"like to think of it as a spiritual emergency, a psychosis to eventually get me to move past the pain of the sexual abuse that was still present in my mind. spirituality helped me to get over it."

Hit the nail on the head
>>
>>28799455
>strange mix of anti-scientific rhetoric and a soft form of solipsism

You are not good at thinking, are you?
>>
>>28799659
And terrifying

How do I know I don't have it?
>>
>>28799999
Well she often mentions sexual abuse by aliens, demons, The Elite, etc. How she's been a sex worker for them, and such.
Hard to know what's real.
>>
>>28799998
>You're not important enough for the demons, govt, or aliens to come after.

This is an interesting point of convergence of persecutory and grandeur delusions. 'They're after me because I'm important.'
>>
She looks like a proboscis monkey.
>>
>>28800009
Get yourself checked by atleast 1 psychiatrist.
>>
>>28800070
And you look like a Polish minor
>>
>>28799930
Yeah this guy is right.
You shouldn't envy that woman.
She is living from shelter to shelter, and is clearly seriously mentally ill.

She is also a woman, meaning she will never be taken seriously as a person.
Men view women as sex objects first, and then look at other qualities after.

It's not a enviable lifestyle.
Never desire to be a woman, especially her.
>>
>>28799455
>>28799520

more examples of /pol/ literally being cancer
>>
File: fasdf.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
fasdf.png
96 KB, 241x228
I think my dad has this

He thinks he's a prophet or some shit and the government is out to get him but every time they get close to killing him god stops them.

He said he once drank some poisoned beer given to him by a government agent and died but then was resurrected by god

It's not hereditary is it? Please tell me I won't go insane like him

>mfw I say this as I'm browsing /r9k/

Fuck has it already happened?
>>
maybe she was severely molested for years and it made her psychotic? or maybe she was severely molested and has schizo, so it seems magnified?
>>
>>28799998
Delusions aren't rational you brain-dead vegetable. They can't be reasoned away like that.

You don't have schizophrenia you're just a stupid faggot.
>>
>>28800130
it's extremely heritable but enviornmental stressors are the biggest factor
>>
>>28800110
>She is also a woman, meaning she will never be taken seriously as a person.
>Men view women as sex objects first, and then look at other qualities after.

What would you do if you had been born female? Should one just find the best man there is, or live alone in celibacy?
>>
>>28800130
Shizophrenia is heritable.
>>
>>28800107
And you look like Roman Polanski who also looks like a proboscis monkey.
>>
>>28800190
At least that makes me a Polish adult.

I bet you look like you haven't even surpassed the toddler years. You Polish toddler asshat.
>>
>>28800171

find best man

>tfw its chad
>>
>>28800130
My grandma has it, and my uncle is starting to show more and more signs of it while my cousin is also slowly pointing that way, but not for sure. He might just be a dickhole.

My grandma is hard into hearing the voices, but they're not in her head, they've planted radios around her house to broadcast them. And they are living in her house and going after her and some such shit.

My uncle is in on the demons part of it. He's big into that they're not evil people coming after him but demons tormenting him.

My cousin is pretty sure that everyone at his workplace is out to get him fired. It might be paranoia but then again he might just be a dickhole. Probably a dickhole.

So yes its very inheritable but you don't know when or how hard it will hit. My grandma was gone by 25, but my uncle didn't start getting it bad until he was already 50. Or if he did he was capable of shutting it aside or hiding it until now.
>>
Here's another interesting one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQgFebtMrXw
>>
>>28799574
I agree, it's incredibly sad to realise that 80% of women's beauty comes from makeup and hair care shit. I mean she went from an 8 to a 4 in a year just because she stopped putting on makeup and shit.
>>
>>28800261
This Chad meme needs to end. You guys just label any man who is objectively better than you in any way a "Chad". You know it too.
Robots aren't good men, not in the least. Let's stop pretending anyone here is an ACTUAL, literal nice guy. You're "nice guys", not nice guys.
>>
>>28800130
Piggybacking off this post.
My mom has severe paranoid schizophrenia (the shit she would say, she looked like she was possessed by a fucking demon). Luckily now with the help of meds she's mostly fine... a bit lazy maybe.

Since I'm a boy, what's the chance of me inheriting this shit? I'm 25 and I feel like I've been depressed for the last couple of years, but no hallucinations or anything, I think. Apart from the fact that I think that computers and smartphones spy on you, but I don't really care anymore about that.
>>
>>28800230
Hey, at least people want to do sex to my tight shota booty hole. Good luck trying to get laid looking like an old wrinkly monkey, jerk.
>>
>>28800302
What's sad is that you're realizing this now. What, you thought women were born with rosy cheeks and thick black eye lashes? Really man?
>>
>>28800171
Well obviously if I had been born female I'd be whoever I was then.
I can't say what I would do, it's impossible.

Maybe I'm not phrasing it well, but as a female, your worth is completely drawn from your looks.

An ugly man, if successful, can lead a great life.
An ugly woman is a death sentence. You have no chance. You can't get a good looking man even if you're successful
>>
>>28799363
This is text book Shizophrenia
>>
>>28800308
>Apart from the fact that I think that computers and smartphones spy on you, but I don't really care anymore about that.

Paranoia really is a spectrum. For instance, I'll do think like brace myself for an attacked before entering an elevator, or, indeed, not rule out the proverbial 'they're spying on you using your notebook's webcam', or dwell for and often act upon possibilities such as undeleting files from my drives, but I still keep it in check in the sense that I don't fail to apply probability to those. I might heed those eventualities, but I'm aware how likely they really are. So it's not really paranoia I suppose.
>>
File: STN260701_346613k.jpg (44 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
STN260701_346613k.jpg
44 KB, 580x386
>>28800319
>Good luck
Don't need it, kid.
>>
>>28799363
I knew a chick like this. They could never figure out her exact brain disease, but she was in a state of psychosis like 90% of the time. She was decent looking as well. I was her best friend for many years, but as her condition got worse she thought that I was plotting against her or something. Then she cut contact with me and her other friends.

I'm sure she's dead at this point desu. I enjoyed her company since we were friends with the exact same interests/hobbies. Fucked her a lot too throughout the years but it wasn't really good sex, more like boring psychosis sex.

Now I have an interest in mental illness care/health, and it lead me to my current career. So thanks old psychosis friend, wherever you are.
>>
>>28800303
Fuck off normalfag retard.

Get the fuck back to your containment board. We banished you years ago during the first normalfag invasion.

>>>/adv/
>>
>>28800344
Well even if you are attractive (or more than ugly at least), noone is happy and fulfilled having their worth set all after their appearance.
Women too want to hear that they're smart, ambitious, kind, artful, talented, whatever.

How do you deal with all of that - ultimately - meaning nothing because it will all be based on your looks?
>>
>>28800308
>Apart from the fact that I think that computers and smartphones spy on you

Youre too far gone. They have you right where they want you
>>
>>28800308
that's normal healthy paranoia. Paranoia is a healthy survival instinct that tells you to not go into that dark alley by yourself because there could be someone in there. It's that paranoia that tells you to keep your eye on the driver coming your way because he could veer at you not necessarily because he's crazy but could simply be drowsy.

It's when it starts ruling your life. It's when you padlock your coffee to keep that imaginary boogymen from poisoning it. It's when you're pretty sure that the spooky lizard people are following you into the store and purposely mind controlled you to make sure you got that one cart with the bad wheel to make your day just a little bit worse and signal their lizard person plant at the register to slight of hand you the table salt thats laced with crack cocaine rat poison.
>>
>>28800406
Wahhhhhh my cradle

My safe zone

Wahhhh mommy wahhhh

Maybe shave your face and go outside once in a while, won't you?
>>
>>28800382
p-please stop you're really hurting my feelings.
>>
>>28800433

fucking origami kek
>>
>>28800432
Obviously it would be terrible.
That's my point, I don't envy women, or would ever trade places with her, as that anon wanted to.

Being a women is easier in alot of respects, but ultimately they are just sex objects.
Their value is completely based on their looks.

That's why I don't envy women.
>>
>>28800433
This reminded me (>>28800380)... I once hated myself for at least a day for downloading a binary, closed-source rar archiver into an otherwise 100% free software system, thus possibly compromising my user account. Strictly speaking, it was reasonable though.
>>
>>28800477
But what's left to do if you are a woman?
Die a virgin with 30 cats?
>>
>>28799641
It's cool how she's self aware about the grandiosity and narcissism and she knows that things are hallucinations and knows all about the disorders so it seems like she's learning to manage it.
>>
>>28800432
The truly most horrifying experience is to be an attractive woman with any sort of real tangible, evident talent or intellectual ability.

The experience of being disregarded as a normie stacy until a man realizes that you're incredibly talented in a field or an overachieving female is disgusting, purely disgusting.

I don't think nothing makes me feel quite as disgusted as males who visibly start thinking of a woman in a different light after she informs them or presents their work to said males.

It is absolutely sickening. Now imagine that you are a female with a mental illness, the whole plethora of emotional abuse that a woman with schizophrenia suffers is incredibly horrible.

We can all agree that calling a woman crazy seems to be really easy for most people. When you have an actual mental illness people insult you with all kinds of shit, they'll try to take advantage of you. Also, psychosis is a horrible condition and you are entirely a victim to your own intrusive thoughts. At times, you are still yourself but you can't stop the "demons are fucking me" stream of intrusive thoughts and hallucinations, you end up unable to deny them, you start accepting this new reality.

If you are remotely intelligent and you start suffering from such a debilitating mental illness and you also happen to be a woman... Please, don't even joke about envying her.
>>
>>28800548
>The experience of being disregarded as a normie stacy until a man realizes that you're incredibly talented in a field or an overachieving female is disgusting, purely disgusting.

Why the hell? I'm totally not following you here.
>>
>>28800380
>>28800454
Thank you for the replies. Yeah I guess I just need to keep my thoughts in check, maybe read less /pol/ shit and spend more time with 'real' people.
I'm just so fucking scared of going bonkers, cause sometimes I feel so fucking pointless for no reason, like my brain goes on autopilot mode, throwing negative thoughts at me.

>>28800433
>They have you right where they want you
S-should I kek here, r-right?
>>
File: 1461150111215.png (334 KB, 599x381) Image search: [Google]
1461150111215.png
334 KB, 599x381
God speed to all the possible mental anons here. My mother has serious bipolar disorder which is also passed trough genes. Should I care that I might end up mentally disabled?
Pic not related
>>
Guys, I'm serious. Should/Can we do something to try and help her?

I questioned if it was unethical for me to make a thread about her because my point isn't to laugh at her or whatever. I've been a subscriber for a good while now and I feel terrible just watching her getting worse and worse and doing nothing. But what the fuck can you even do from a distance?

Is it unethical to watch even? I mean, if she ever gets better it can't be fun knowing a bunch of people on the Internet have followed your mental breakdown, right?

Noe of her other subscribers ever post anything about how she should get help and so on. Rather the opposite.
>>
>>28800455
Get terminal pancreatic cancer and die.
>>
>>28799714
How fucking pathetic of you to say. She's gone through a lot and managed to pull herself through it. Also this >>28799756
>>
>>28799363
my ex girlfriend had a kind of mental illness in which she was always talking without stop reaching a point that she literally start shaking cry and out of breath. Is not bipolar, is something that happens when you have a lots of a suntaince in the brain and blowup your head because electric shocks
>>
>>28800308
>I think that computers and smartphones spy on you

Of course they spy on you. That's not paranoia. that's reality.
>>
>>28800653
Sorry are you upset I violated your safe zone? Did I trigger you?

It's ironic just how much you robots share with the Tumblrinas you mock.
>>
>>28800636
She'd probably end up thinking you're one of ''them'' trying to trick her
>>
>>28799964
This. It's an act, you retards.
>>
just think, if these institutions didn't pull this shadowy crap in the first place so many mentally ill people wouldn't have to live their lives in paranoia. They say schizophrenics in eastern societies hear friendly voices.
>>
>>28800696
Sounds like mania to me. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about with the electric shocks and exploding head.
>>
>>28800667
Yeah, the feel he was referencing was probably shame.
>>
>>28800761
Who says that? Literally name 1 person who has said that, 1 study, anything.
>>
>>28800797
He should feel shame for thinking she's got it better than him. Because that's not reality.
>>
>>28800843
When the fuck did we get invaded by self-righteous moralfags? Shut the fuck up and kill yourself.
>>
>>28800869
>we

can I join this secret club??
>>
>>28800869
>>28800455
>wahhhhhhhhh my safe zone why must you say against me wahhhhh
>>
>>28799363
I own that same shitty Ikea dresser on the right.

It was a bitch to put together.
>>
The video of hers on 'Targeted Individuals' made me read up on it and this stuff is fascinating.

There's somehow all these people who have convinced themselves that they have been targeted by organized groups who 'gang stalk' them, follow their every move, read their minds etc.

And it's this bizarre echo chamber in which they each feed each other's delusions and reinforce their paranoia.

>The stalkers are working full time to discredit the victims of this crime and to insinuate they are mentally ill to silence the victims
>>
>>28800826
https://news.stanford.edu/2014/07/16/voices-culture-luhrmann-071614/
>>
>those comments

What the fuck

How many of these people are there?
>>
>>28800922

t. sociopath

origamiseodovoga
>>
>>28799363
My brother had a "manic episode" a few years back which I swore was schizophrenia but he was only diagnosed as Bi-polar.

Should I be worried about getting it too, I'm 26
>>
>>28800708
Get any kind of terminal cancer and die.
>>
>>28800942
She talks about "Project Monarch" a lot too if you want more to read about

Also her commentators often think they are TI as well and start arguing in the comment field because some are more targeted than others, etc.

>>28800982
A shitload amount, apparently.
Then take int consideration how many New Agers there are, how many furries and MLP-fans, how many self-proclaimed psychics, or conspiracy theorists, etc etc. The world is FILLED with quirky people.
Robots are actually typically more normie than a lot of people.
>>
>>28800843
>implying you know who an anonymous poster is and what his life is like
>>
>>28799550
It's not that she has a vag, but the descent into the illness is documented for anyone to witness. Idiot. Why does the fact that she's female invalidate what she's going through?
>>
>>28800942
>And it's this bizarre echo chamber in which they each feed each other's delusions and reinforce their paranoia.

So basically it's exactly like /pol/ then.
>>
>>28800942
>>28801073
>And it's this bizarre echo chamber in which they each feed each other's feels and reinforce their self-proclaimed misery.

Or like /r9k/
>>
>>28801053
>implying not every robot have just about the same life and story

Not sure if you noticed but we're not a heterogeneous bunch exactly
>>
>>28800956
What a fucking clickbait title. No wonder that article was written by a feminist 'anthropologist' and not a psychiatrist. It reeks of sensationalistic 'look schizophrenia is not as bad as it seems' which I satirized in >>28799455 and >>28799520. Then people swallow it up and parrot things like 'maybe we don't need to medicate it that much'.
>>
Soooooooo many connections. So many.

This just reminded me of the first time I found a schizophrenic's website, all about the Illuminati and, strangely enough, a detailed discourse on dynamic analysis as applied to emotional growth. The guy did routine dynamic analysis for a living, so it should have been a no-brainer, but 13-year-old me thought he'd stumbled into some hidden trove of knowledge.

God, I wish I'd never read that page, or had some exposure to psychological theory before I did. Upshot is I can watch these things now and keep everything in perspective, but I spent several years in borderline delusion.

The more disturbing part is how much the first video reminds me of a friend of mine. He just absorbs things without a filter, and floats in this ethereal community of New-Agers that turn his incredible ability to synthesize ideas into a mumbo-jumbo-jumble that's just...disappointing. I've known him for years and he doesn't seem to be going straight down the same rabbit-hole as her, but I think if he got to that point, I'd lose all hope and kill myself. Maybe just lose all hope. To throw in on the self-diagnosis, the only thing keeping my suicidal thoughts from ending my life is a masochistic streak that wants to see me suffer through the inevitable catastrophe of my life.

Isn't psychology fascinating?

Anyway, as a sometime lurker and never-poster, I want to thank you guys for an actually edifying discussion on /r9k/.
>>
https://youtu.be/5MVyQNNFobA

I used to have this woman's youtube channel but I lost it.

Was full of these types of videos, she was mental.
>>
>>28800956
>>28801259
In fact, it starts right away with the phrase betraying that science, objective description, was not its intent: 'The experience of hearing voices is complex and varies from person to person, according to Luhrmann.' This is as clear an admission of the agenda to dilute psychiatry's validity as it gets: 'uh, the thing to remember is, um, every case is different and basically all psychiatric patterns observed disregard the fact that we're all individuals, we shouldn't generalize'. So heavy-handed. Trash article, trash pseudoresearcher, trash poster who posted this ITT.
>>
>>28801265
Saddest bit about that video is how some neckbeard robot wrote this was about feminism and not mental illness and decided to use this woman to fuel misogyny.
Sad about that neckbeard, living in ablack and white rabbit hole
Sad for the woman in the video, not being recognized for being sick but rather ridiculed
Sad for this fucking world, man
>>
FUCK all of you who made snarky comments on her page.
>>
>>28801364
might as well have a little fun, she's not going to get any better and she's already doing insane non-stop circles of crazy thoughts in her head, and it will only get worse
how could you give a shit what she reads online
>>
>>28801338
That's a very tenuous analysis. And one that makes you look like you only read the first paragraph before dismissing it.

You don't want to look like an idiot, do you? Because idiots are people who can't follow a narrative if the opening doesn't align with their preconceived notions, or can't modify their first impressions to conform to additional input. So if you don't, you're making a mistake.
>>
>>28801416
Basic human empathy?
If you stopped being 15 and in your teenage depression you'd realize this is a thing

Your bullies might as well have a little fun then. Or what you call the Stacy's of the world, should they not have the same right to mock you openly and have a little fun? Laugh at you? Or the Chads who point out you're weak/beta/short/not well-endowed/zit-covered?
The hypocrisy in the place never ends, does it
>>
She sounds a lot like my cousin who has schizophrenia. Incoherent ramblings about mind control and divine prophecies, hearing voices. It's terribly fascinating listening to him talk, but also very sad of course.

I remember growing up with him and looking up to him as he's about 5 years my elder. We used to talk about Dragon ball Z and he would bring his Xbox to my house when he came to visit and always gave me cool ass action figures and what not. Then he got dumped by this girl he was engaged to and starting smoking pot, drinking, and doing shrooms. Next time I met him he was a different person. He still plays xbox though and collects DBZ cards. Sad story.
>>
>>28801435
Kindly read more before you dismiss the sheer volume of literature grasping at phrasings with which to connote that 'schizophrenia is fine, voices are fine, voices are natural, some people hear them without delusions, medications aren't needed, psychiatry was wrong in the past, psychiatry was oppressive, psychiatry was politicized, mental illness is culturally defined, some cultures do very well without a definition of mental illness, in some cultures whom we would call mentally ill are respected shamans, ... ... ...', merely for the effect of selling well with repulsive, opportunistic disregard to the harm it's dealing.
>>
>>28801480
It's fuckin wild man don't judge. He's living in another reality, it's something wonderful. It's real life magic.
>>
>>28801479
there's nothing that can be done over the internet or in person that will change anything

there's nothing she can read on the internet that will alter the course or chaos of her fried schzio brain, literally nothing
nice/mean/crazy comments will be interpreted the same way, or more honestly not at all, her crazy train of thoughts will just keep going on about demons and aliens and programs ect.
>>
>>28801435
>>28801504
Also, I am actually going to do it, I am actually going to call your 'agree with me or ur not open-minded!!!' embarrassing that it was.
>>
>>28801527
>there's nothing that can be done over the internet or in person that will change anything
>
>there's nothing she can read on the internet that will alter the course or chaos of her fried schzio brain, literally nothing
doesn't mean you need to mock her

>nice/mean/crazy comments will be interpreted the same wa
you have absolutely no way of knowing that
she still have feelings are react to how people treat her. in another video she got sad about how she thought people hated her, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>28801566
>you have absolutely no way of knowing that

It's so convenient to pretend to believe that. 'BUT YOU CAN'T KNOW FOR SURE!'
>>
>>28801514
It is fascinating I agree. I would not say it is a positive thing though. He still lives with his mother and he's in his mid twenties, he rarely bathes, doesn't comb his hair, wears clothing that doesn't fit, etc. and he took their dog and drove it off into a random forest and left it because he believed it was "evil." He also cut off one of his tattoos because he thought it was evil also...
>>
>>28801338
>different culture has no effect on the hallucinations a schizophrenic experiences
eat shit, psychiatrist shill. All that is trash is your garbage scam field
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzvCYderVH0

> guy claims he has sex with aliens
> His mom is a giant preying mantis
>>
>>28801504
...and radical, unprompted conclusions that didn't make the cut for the first rant to boot.

Sorry man, I'm not on the side you think I am but really don't care about whatever problem you have with me.

I agree with you. Wholeheartedly. And you have your reasons, I'm sure, like I have mine, reasons I won't be able to grasp in this medium.

I have a lot of sympathy for your position and the intensity with which you express it. There is indeed a profiteering streak through all of anti-psychology, I just don't see it in this article. Guess I'm a retard.

But come on, look where we are: You MUST know that the post I replied to sounded exactly like a /pol/ack dismissal of opinions that don't jive with their own.
>>
>>28801584
Read again:
>in another video she got sad about how she thought people hated her, you stupid fuck.

Just because she thinks come conspiracy is real doesn't mean she can't compute and differ kindness from meanness.

You just simply not posting snarky mean comments on her page shouldn't be such a hard thing to do
>>
>>28800761
You have a point, but it's always been like this.

In the past people were afraid of demons. The catholic church. The kings, and the spanish inquisition
>>
Not edgelording, but why dont these people commit suicide?
I sure as hell would kill myself if some aliens kept on raping me every night or whatever dumb shit they keep imagining.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 433x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 433x334
>>28799918
>tfw just now starting to come to terms with traumatizing events that happened in my childhood

Ohhhh fffuuucccccckkkkk
>>
>>28801620
>>28801641
If only a misinference coming from sloppy reading were medicable...

At no place did I disagree with that cunt's objective findings. I just find her glaring agenda loathsome.

Reading that piece of shit for the second time, I thought of a causal hypothesis, by the way. The reason for the difference she describes is not the trashy 'some cultures are more tolerant of harmless manifestations of mental illness and, unlike the neurotic evil white westerners, they know that there is a place for self-love and self-acceptance' that he grasps so hard to connote, but rather low IQ. A higher IQ of Americans results in higher self-awareness, and consequently, more accurate identification of voices as external and less acceptance of their occurrence. Pity that she would shriek at the lone suggestion to measure her participants with Raven's.
>>
>>28801729
>that he grasps so hard to connote
*she
>>
>>28801674
Well many do. Many become drug addicts.
Some may believe they can't die/the afterlife is worse and such (which is quite worse I must imagine, then there's no escape).

And you shouldn't underestimate the basic survival instinct in humans.
>>
>>28799455
sakata?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc84-p7fhgk

Unless this is another delusion, this woman also used to be a prostitute/escort
>>
>>28801834
It is a delusion, in other videos she talks about it more about how she was an escort for The Elite, and they forced her into sex slavery etc. It doesn't add up.
And just until the last months or so she went to school/uni full-time so I doubt it could have happened then.
It accelerated quickly but before that she was just like a normal all-american kinda girl it seems.
>>
>>28801729
Agree to disagree. I've said my piece, I don't aim to convince you, but I can't discuss mental illness if you're going to base it on IQ, or bring in assumptions about the IQs of giant swathes of humanity reaching across continents. You think you're appealing to objectivity, but you're really just bringing unrelated subjectivity into play, which can't be countered directly. Where did the 'evil whites' thing come from? Just why? You had a good starting point, man, and I really don't care if you strongly believe in racial IQ indexes, I'd gladly argue with you if you didn't drop that particular nuclear option right away. Because either I agree with you (which I can't and won't) or you're right back to the convenient 'safe space' of being able to dismiss the opinions of people you can't convince based on their non-acceptance of dogmas which you find to be prerequisites for human intelligence.

Holy shit I'm an idiot, why do I bite at these things. Later y'all, it was entertaining for a while there.
>>
>>28801915
The ad homs are integrated pretty well into the platitudes about importance of objectiveness and respecting each other's this that ... and implications that IQ is, 'biased' you call it, don't you?... Either way, yes, good job smuggling the ad homs in. 7/10.
>>
>>28801940
>>28801915
Also, I didn't relate mental illness to IQ at all. My hypothesis was explicitly about one's perception and reaction to its symptoms. I don't need to relate IQ to occurrence of schizophrenia and depression and al. because it's already been done: it prevents it.
>>
>>28801976
>>28801940
>>28801915
Finally, your professed sympathy to opposition to 'mental illness is culturally defined' is pretty hilariously incompatible with your professed embrace of 'intelligence is culturally defined'.
>>
>>28801689
Traumatic childhood events don't make you schizo, they can just mess you up emotionally

Get a therapist
>>
>>28801631
This is great. He speaks with such collectedness he makes you wonder if he's saying the truth. I guess if you can maintain your ability to behave in public, you can become anything even if you're fucking crazy.
>>
File: 19384760134.png (235 KB, 559x491) Image search: [Google]
19384760134.png
235 KB, 559x491
>>28799455
/thread
It's not hard to scam a country filled with the blithering morons that weren't wanted in Europe.
>>
>>28799363
Honestly even in the first video you can tell she is completely batshit just from what she's talking about. As far as I can tell the biggest difference is that she shaved her head.
>>
This guy is a schizo that made an entire operating system from scratch because god told him to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EViG0Q4lTeA
>>
>>28799455
all these responses to you shilling the pharmajew baka
it's been proven that exercise, a better diet, and sunlight are more effective than meds at treating depression
as for antipsychotics, most of the people receiving them don't want the "help"
>>
>>28803657
based Terry, fuck those C.I.A Niggers
>>
>>28803657
That's actually pretty damn impressive.
>>
File: hero_image_main_2.jpg (55 KB, 1200x678) Image search: [Google]
hero_image_main_2.jpg
55 KB, 1200x678
Reminds me of this guy. He's so deluded he's actually running for president
>>
File: sky.jpg (31 KB, 887x176) Image search: [Google]
sky.jpg
31 KB, 887x176
Guys... seriously... don't.
>>
>>28803817
I feel bad, it seems she has some kind of self reflection capabilities, but she still doesn't know up from down and it's all futile if you have a paranoid schizo brain

what suffering
>>
>>28803813
That analogy might work if he wasn't going to blow this election the fuck out.
>>
>>28799363
Is she the new /r9k/ queen?
>>
>>28803973
Who was the old one?
>>
File: 5ad.png (122 KB, 361x370) Image search: [Google]
5ad.png
122 KB, 361x370
>>28799363
b-but what if all this shit she's saying is true? I'm super scared rn you guys.
>>
Is she in a psychiatric hospital in the last video with the shaved head? It looks like the hall of a large building.
>>
>>28799842

'i called ghostbusters'

laffd
>>
>>28803165
This, fucking this. /thread
>>
>you will never save her from herself
What a shame really, she was cute.
>>
came for the memes
>>
File: Satou surprised.png (67 KB, 204x246) Image search: [Google]
Satou surprised.png
67 KB, 204x246
>>28799782
>tfw at the stage of everyone is in on something
I often find myself thinking that my university or Church isn't real and is made specifically to trick me into doing something. Does that count?

Also have visual hallucinations of bugs in my peripheral vision sometimes.
>>
>>28799842
what makes them so open to telling their delusions? surely they're aware that people dont believe them and will only think they're crazy.
>>
>>28800298
WUH NEED TO HALP

I WUZ BORNE TO HALP

IMMA ARTIST
I SEE SOUNDS

What a fucking faggot
>>
>>28803817
>I'm not crazy

wew lad

dat comment

wew^2 lad
>>
>>28808285
because they're convinced they know The Truth and that they need to tell everyone.
>>
I have;
chronic anxiety
social anxiety
bipolar depression
symptoms of psychosis
chronic paranoia

I'm sure it came from the psychical and emotional abuse from parents, family, and family friends. I was brutally bullied through middle school and high school. It never got physical but people were after me and made it known..Fucked me up bad.
>>
>>28809134
I also have paranoid delusions of people being after me, talking behind my back, pushing me away from people and plotting against me. The thing is, a lot of those things have happened in reality. People have gave me hell and I feel I may be schizophrenic. I was told by a psychiatrist once that I was showing some signs but it was too early to diagnose it.
>>
File: cZMUEoZ.jpg (101 KB, 690x769) Image search: [Google]
cZMUEoZ.jpg
101 KB, 690x769
>mfw I'm just a Schizoid, not a Schizophrenic
>my hold on reality stands firm
>>
>>28799363

Yeah it's tragic. But this kind of things develop over time. Like porn tastes.
>>
>>28809134
>>28809173
Go see a doctor instead of posting about it on here dude
>>
File: ice_screenshot_20160525-071151.png (105 KB, 346x430) Image search: [Google]
ice_screenshot_20160525-071151.png
105 KB, 346x430
this is sky's ex-girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OJUISlmdHk
>>
>>28809898
her ex-girlfriend is a tranny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeMGy9fLItM
>>
>>28799455
t. Postmodernist
>>
>>28809610
Schizoid is basically the emotional detachment of schizophrenic.
>>
>>28799363
I've had a lot of the symptoms she's be talking about, and I know my neighbours have been wathcing me, do you think it's possible they're sent by the government to monitor me? I'm not sure what to do about this, but I think I know what to do if they are, or at least I can try to know what to do, if that makes sense? But yeah, to repeat, do you think it's possible they're sent to monitor me like the people she says are watching her?
>>
>>28800548
>The experience of being disregarded as a normie stacy until a man realizes that you're incredibly talented in a field or an overachieving female is disgusting, purely disgusting.
how is this disgusting
>>
>>28810408
tfw I feel the same way
>>
>>28799363
https://youtu.be/HH0vaZPsZW0
>>
>>28810467
What? You feel like you're not sure if they're watching me? What are you talking about anon? You feel like they're watching you?
>>
>>28810408
nah definitely not. All the government want from you is your taxes.
>>
>>28810408
No. Why would anyone be interested in your doings?

They hold no signifcance on any level.
>>
>>28810524
I don't pay taxes, I don't work. Never had a job.

>>28810525
I'm not sure, but I know someone's been watching me, I can hear them whisper stuff outside sometimes, and in the roof, and they have cameras hidden around the place I see sometimes, and I know where they are, so if I have the same stuff she had going on, wouldn't it make sense they'd been watching me too? I don't know why they would, but I guess I wouldn't.
>>
>>28810522
no retard I think my neighbors are spying on me
>>
File: 1464110266989.png (6 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
1464110266989.png
6 KB, 419x249
>>28799637
Underbated bost
>>
>>28810577
I just wasn't sure anon, you don't need to be rude.
>>
File: 1464033446384.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1644) Image search: [Google]
1464033446384.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1644
>>28800308
>Apart from the fact that I think that computers and smartphones spy on you

But we know we are being spied on.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Not just by the government though. Have you ever read your user license agreement for any of the tech you use?
>>
File: slavoj-zizek1.jpg (22 KB, 255x364) Image search: [Google]
slavoj-zizek1.jpg
22 KB, 255x364
my ultimate fantasy is to be locked in a psychiatric ward during the apocalypse

nukes going off and we cant get out, everyone is bouncing off the walls

perfect
>>
>>28799363
I'm starting to think all our problems are economic.

She spent all her time thinking about aura's and alien rape she became a prostitute to pay the bills.

Kinda like us with 4chan desu.

No going back now.
>>
>>28806784
No at a shelter for homeless people
She does go to some kind of therapy though (she has now uploaded yet another video in which she mentions it) but it's unclear if it's actual psychiatric help or like some New Age thing
>>
>>28799782
If latent and inevitable, it usually starts somewhere between 21 and 25. There aren't always warning signs that are easily identifiable, sometimes it hits you like a freight train.
>>
>>28803677
That's not what he said though idiot he said mental illness isn't real
>>
>>28801338

How long have you been off your meds?
>>
File: 1 ideology2.jpg (83 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
1 ideology2.jpg
83 KB, 500x579
>>28812059
thats pure ideology comrade

sniff
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.