[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do qt girls like to put flowers in their hair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1455328025062.jpg (474 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
1455328025062.jpg
474 KB, 1333x2000
why do qt girls like to put flowers in their hair?
>>
To trick losers into thinking they are chaste and pure
>>
>>28793644

OP AND ALL BETA/OMEGA MALES BTFO IT'S FUCKING OVER

/thread
>>
>>28793644

kek

roasties btfo. oregan0
>>
File: BL3b_MSCcAAvISn.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
BL3b_MSCcAAvISn.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>28793644
why would they want to trick them?
>>
>why do qt girls do qt things
because it's qt
>>
File: BhbMq6PCUAAevO2.jpg (30 KB, 599x358) Image search: [Google]
BhbMq6PCUAAevO2.jpg
30 KB, 599x358
>>28793726
because they're woman anon
>>
>>28793629
i don't know. why do they like to put penises in their cooters? women are a mystery.
>>
Faux naturalism and purity / femininity in its perceived connection with nature and spiritualism...despite being modern American girls who grew up in the suburbs then moved to the city to go to night clubs and get shitfaced four nights a week, then hit up their shitty suburban parents when they blew their rent on drink specials and flower halos.
>>
flower pretty
people like pretty
i caveman and i figure out
>>
>>28793945
Also, in typical unoriginal fashion, they're piggybacking on the hippy fad of DIY poorfag fashion and using flowers as symbols of peace and love, again, to appear more feminine and pure. but that's all subconscious, "look at my cute flowers. I see these alot, so I'm doing it too" is all that ran threw their minds.
>>
File: flower barbara.jpg (56 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
flower barbara.jpg
56 KB, 512x768
When I was walking home from work today a qt girl biked past me. Then she stopped, went to the side of the road and picked some flowers which she put in her hair. As I walked past her again she biked away with a smile on her face. I got kind of sad that such a qt girl is not my gf, then I rushed right over to tell you guys about this.
>>
>>28794129
She just did that for fashion, and because she saw other people doing it as a trend. How unoriginal and pretentious. Now, imagine this sort of person as your partner. It's as bad as thick-framed glasses and duck-facing. A red flag in and of itself.

It's only ok if you're from a culture where people have been doing this for weddings and festivals since god knows how long. Like those Festivus decorated floral poles in Sweden for midsomer or whatever they call it, or those white with red embroidery shirts all the Slavs wear.
>>
>>28794129

You sound like a fucking loser if you are so easily fooled by stuff like that.

Faggot.
>>
File: flower barbara (2).jpg (134 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
flower barbara (2).jpg
134 KB, 500x750
>>28794222
>like a fucking loser
at least a qt girl put flowers in her hair in front of me
>>28794197
I have never seen a qt girl put flowers in her hair in front of me.
>>
File: 1462402966383.jpg (146 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
1462402966383.jpg
146 KB, 736x1104
btw, anyone else in love with palvin? :3
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.