[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bladee thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1450344142_1442170491015.gif (1 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1450344142_1442170491015.gif
1 MB, 400x224
Eversince tomorrow
finally all robots can ascend to heaven
>>
File: 155.jpg (456 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
155.jpg
456 KB, 600x800
Bladee threads are always dead, sad
>>
I only know one person who likes this guy and he's kind of a sociopath.

I've never listened to him myself though, will check it out an report back.
>>
>>28786885
lmao how is he a sociopath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ6_nMCc8Jo
>>
>>28786885
Okay yeah sorry I checked it out and it sounds awful even with the autotune.

Tried to think deep on the lyrics and while some of the rhymes are alright, it's just kind of pompous and I have a hard time believing people actually like this.

>>28786903
He's literally a textbook sociopath with delusions of grandeur and no sense of guilt.

And sorry, this is just really hard to listen to.
>>
>>28786910
>He's literally a textbook sociopath with delusions of grandeur and no sense of guilt.
how do you know all this though
>>
>>28786923
A combination of watching it happen, and asking him why. We used to play vidya together but I just can't look at him the same anymore.
>>
>>28786943
>>28786923
Oh, I didn't mean to imply that all, let alone any other fans of this rapper are like that, just that the guy I grew up with going on to hurt a lot of people kind of presents a barrier to my appreciating the music but to be honest it just sounds kind of like a clusterfuck
>>
>>28787052
>but to be honest it just sounds kind of like a clusterfuck
that's how it always starts, see you in a week when you're worshiping bladee as much as me
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x693) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x693
Too hype for this. I feel like it's gonna last more than Warlord. I still go back to Gluee more often than UD2002/UM. I just updated my Bladeecity folder yesterday so I have pretty much anything and everything he's released, same with Thaiboy. I didn't think anyone here would like Bladee, but his lyrics are pretty straight forward and follow some of the robot stereotypes. "I'm a robot, I let the drugs give me feelings." "I don't talk to girls, they only talk about their feelings."
>>
>>28787176
bladee isn't really comparable to leany, just listen to Plastic Boy or any track they're both on, the difference in skill and artistry becomes so apparent. bladee just destroys him on that

[Verse 1]
Lost a couple thousands it means nothing to me
I'm still not being noticed, she's not looking at me
I bury all those feelings in the darkness in me
So many shields on me that you look harmless to me
>>
File: image.gif (744 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
744 KB, 500x281
>>28787191
lol, I just sent Subaru to one of my friends earlier today. I've heard all his songs homie, I know Bladee on that biblical level. I don't compare them really. They have different styles, especially as of now. Lean's doing a lot more trap rap now instead of the old emotional shit. I'm cool with his new direction desu. BLADEE'S basically done the same stuff since the beginning. Only change really was going from Ken Burns to Bladee.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.