[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in two story house >two girls outside next door chilling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 09f.png (145 KB, 356x333) Image search: [Google]
09f.png
145 KB, 356x333
>be in two story house
>two girls outside next door chilling with their dog
>they're making a lot of fucking noise
>peep out the window for a split second a la pic related to check up on the commotion
>the girl facing my house notices me looking through the blinds
>says "behind you" to the other girl
>she looks
>quickly turn away from blinds
>am now officially probably a creep to them
:(
m-maybe stop making so much fucking noise!
>>
File: i am the pepe master (83).png (58 KB, 507x537) Image search: [Google]
i am the pepe master (83).png
58 KB, 507x537
>>28776249
any pics op?
because i need proof
>>
>>28776249

That's pretty funny op

>be me
>own a rifle
>with a scope on it
>look at people walking around my neighborhood through my scope from the window in my attic
>work da bolt and load a dummy round in
>pretend to shoot people
>make a bang noise and her ot back to simulate recoil
>work da bolt again
>load the dummy round in again
>go on a sniping spree

Feels good men
>>
>>28776831
you lucky fuck
wish i could do that without the fear of complaints
>>
>>28776831
You're the kind of guy we'll hear about on the news for shooting up a school
>>
File: scared and hiding.png (151 KB, 334x275) Image search: [Google]
scared and hiding.png
151 KB, 334x275
>tfw look out through the closed blinds whenever I hear noise outside to see what is going on
>there are probably at least 2 people out there who have already seen me doing so and think I'm a creep who spies on people
b-but I'm not one
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.