[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why dont you quit soda anon? >quit soda >lose 22 lbs in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: wefasdf.png (694 KB, 533x715) Image search: [Google]
wefasdf.png
694 KB, 533x715
Why dont you quit soda anon?
>quit soda
>lose 22 lbs in 4 months
>don't even exercise
>>
I quit about 2 weeks ago. Not as hard to do as you'd think, just drink water instead.
>>
>>28772058
I used to drink shit loads of soda man. 1-2 energy drinks a day and some coke.
Decide to stop. You lose weight pretty fast. Not even hard lol.
>>
>>28771967
i switched to water two years ago.
it does nothing with your weight, its just cheaper.
NO IT DOES FUCKING NOTHING WITH YOUR WEIGHT YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
im not obese or anything and i dont eat too much, but the change to water brings really nothing, it just tastes shit.
if you are no longer used to cola and stuff it tastes horrible sweet and it cannot end your thirst, its like drinking sweet saltwater.
>>
>>28772221
You're fucking retarded. Quitting soda = less calories a day = weight loss.
How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>28772221
>NO IT DOES FUCKING NOTHING WITH YOUR WEIGHT YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
>drinking water rather than sugar syrup won't affect your weight
huuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
File: 015.jpg (207 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
207 KB, 500x700
>>28771967
>haven't drank soda in decades
>just can't stop boozing it up
mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>28772495
It's not about what it's about how much
How much u take in vs what u put out
>>
Did you know that in a 0.5 liter Coca-Cola bottle there is so much sugar that if you normally drank it all, you'd throw up.
The phosphoric acid in it prevents the gag reflex.
>>
>>28772680
That's true, it's about how many calories you put in v how many you burn, it just so happens that sodas have a stupidly high calorific content due to all the sugar in them compared to water's grand total of 0 Kcal.

So in this case, it is about what it is.
>>
>tfw quit soda
>tfw drink shitty arizona tea and booze instead
I love harming my body.
>>
>>28772417
>Quitting soda = less calories a day = weight loss.
that doesn't work if your thyroid is garbage.

I tried, I really did. only water, even starved a bit w/o stuffing myself at all. did I lose weight? NO!
>>
90+% of the time I drink whole milk or water feels good man
>>
>>28771967
>don't even exercise

exercise has fuck all to do with how fat you are. All that matters is how much calories you stuff down your face.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 513x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 513x389
>>28772768
You could worked witch I know u don't do that should even it out
>>
>>28772834
This whole idea of exercise = weight loss is cancerous and is one of the reasons the west is so obese

Too many people think as long as they exercise they can eat whatever they want
>>
I barely drink soda. I mostly drink beer desu. All day, every day.

This probably has a lot to do with why I'm so fucking fat.
>>
>>28772819
Regardless of any glandular issues, if you intake less calories than your body burns, it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for you not to lose weight.

Unless you actually haven't, in which case you should get on the phone with NASA and tell them you've managed to break the laws of thermodynamics and discovered lossless energy.
>>
>>28771967

What type of living place is that? It actually looks cozy.
>>
>tfw whole life drinking water
You can't feel better
>>
I haven't touched soda in years but Im still getting fat. I guess I'd be way fatter if I did drink the stuff tho
>>
>>28772834
It's surprising how little /r9k/ knows about weight loss.
Exercise = burn calories
>>
>>28772221
>>28772417
>>28772495
>>28772819
>>28772922
>>28772680
>>28772768
>>28772847

Water tastes like shit you faggots you fucking FAGGOTS!!!!!!

But, starting in April of last year I was forced to drink less soda because I moved. Granted, I still found a way to indulge in all my favorite drinks, but it was erratic. Sometimes I'd go months without, followed by a coke one day and then a coffee the next then a break for 1 week.

So my example is not the best, but the calories in/calories out method seemed to work, combined with me having to move around more.

It worked for the better though. I can still indulge in my favorite food and drinks, I just have to do it a bit less and I'm healthier because of it.
>>
>>28772923
Loft apartment in a main city of one of the "states" in Denmark. Not me in the picture. But the guy made his own bar. Pretty comfy desu.
>>
>>28772964
That's true of course, but the actual amount of calories burned via exercise compared to the amount in the typical things a fat person will eat (junk/sugary food) is pretty paltry. Obviosly you can do it this way, but unless you want to go jogging for a few hours to burn off every burger you eat it's a hell of a lot more practical and realistic to just eat less in the first place.
>>
>>28772978
>Water tastes like shit you faggots you fucking FAGGOTS!!!!!!

You don't drink water for taste you drink it to stay hydrated you fucking faggot. Get some fucking Mio or Ocean Spray drops if you're such a baby about it.
>>
>>28772978
>Water tastes like shit you faggots you fucking FAGGOTS!!!!!!

Oh i'm sorry baby, I didn't realize you didn't like the taste! shall I go get my little anon some mountain dew in his sippy cup?
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 480x480
>>28773067
Said like a tire wage slave
>>
>>28773142
Wait, what? Think you have the wrong thread there m8
>>
>>28773004

Yeah, looks nice.

>>28773067

I haven't drank mountain dew in months. It fucks me up because I am pre-diabetic. But what an awesome, ebin meme there bud. Why don't you go on Leddit and tell people about your usage of the mountain dew meme? They will upvote you for sure.
>>
>>28773033

I toughened up to it but it still doesn't taste good you FAGGOT.
>>
>>28771967
>quit drinking soda half way through February
>still have soda occasionally, usually whenever I meet someone for dinner
>any other day the only thing I drink is water
>haven't exercised at all
>almost down 20lbs
feels good man
>>
>>28773193
get a water filter or something. filtered water doesn't taste like anything, it just hydrates you. feels good man.
>>
i didn't quit soda, but i quit high fructose corn syrup. HFC is disgusting (it literally tastes bad) and is the ingredient actually making people gain weight.

just get the pepsi that's made with real sugar. it isn't as mass produced as the other shit, they don't make 1 or 2 litres of it.
>>
>>28773575
dumbass, it's the same shit. how much weight did you lose from this? i'm willing to bet it's negligible or if you did it's because you now have a lower intake of sugar because it's harder to find stuff without hfcs to stuff your face with
>>
>Drink tons of soda
>Still only weight 138

High metabolism? I eat like a disgusting fat fuck but I'm thin
>>
>>28774024
>dumbass, it's the same shit
oh yeah, except for soda with HFC has more calories than real sugar soda, even at the same volume, says right on the label.
also HFC is higher on the glycemic index.

>because you now have a lower intake of sugar because it's harder to find stuff without hfcs to stuff your face with
nice bro science and why are you mad? did your mom die from high fructose corn syrup overdose or something?
>>
>>28774091

You aren't eating as much as you think.
>>
>>28774166
>dodging the question
so you lost zero weight then, huh? guess i can stop responding now.
>>
>>28774202
i'm not overweight though. that's why i never mentioned anything about losing weight. but i don't gain any weight either, it stays put.
but yes, please do stop responding to me, don't like talking to bitter fat people who have attitudes because they can't lose weight.
>>
>>28774262
this thread was about weight loss. why would you bother posting your worthless advice that won't help anyone? maybe they would be able to lose weight if they didn't hear advice like
>dude just drink pepsi with real sugar bro, it's so much healthier for you
>>
i stopped drinking soda for about 3 years, and one day i decided, HEY, ive gone 3 years without one, 1 wont hurt.....drank a coke.......the first things i noticed is its... HOT, like burning even when it came out of the fridge my taste buds where like on fire.... Almost spicey.....Second, it tasted sooo fucking aweful and i almost spit it out...

it was gross... about 1-2 days later i had HUGE cravings... and it got to the point where i caved in..I guess i can say its addicting...

i havent been able to stop drinking since that point but i dont drink dark sodas at all...
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.