[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here got an ancestry.co.uk paid account? There i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1411256783755.jpg (133 KB, 617x750) Image search: [Google]
1411256783755.jpg
133 KB, 617x750
Has anyone here got an ancestry.co.uk paid account?

There is a record here, which I strongly suspect is the former home address of Li Chen, Elliot Rodger's mother.

If I can get this, then I can request a copy of his full birth certificate

It is either the 2nd or 3rd result I presume

http://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=BT&gss=sfs28_ms_db&new=1&rank=1&msT=1&gsfn=li&gsfn_x=0&gsln=chen&gsln_x=0&msydy=1984&msydy_x=1&msypn__ftp=london&_82004043-n=England&MSAV=0&uidh=000
>>
>>28771476
Originally Bumping for Elliot Roger day
>>
>>28771616
I might just buy a month's subscription myself, then another 10 to the registry office itself.

25 pounds sterling for an actual copy of the birth certificate is a bargain

I was told that in addition to his mother's and father's names, and date of birth, I also needed the exact hospital he was born at, OR his street address

So the exact hospital he was born at would also be sufficient
>>
>>28771688
That would be cool to own a piece of history like that, alas as a cancuck, the economy has cucked me
>>
>>28771476
I once watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade just because she was the unit nurse.
>>
File: LiChen.jpg (23 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
LiChen.jpg
23 KB, 576x432
>my first thought when I saw "Li Chen"

https://youtu.be/6AlXTOOlAbk
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.