[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me your prom stories, /r9k/. The sadder the better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: Prom_crowded_dancefloor.jpg (1 MB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
Prom_crowded_dancefloor.jpg
1 MB, 3456x2304
Tell me your prom stories, /r9k/. The sadder the better.
>>
I worked at burger king for a shift while everyone else was at prom
>>
Stayed home

>going to prom
take it to reddit
>>
mine is next month and i'm not going. i'll be playing vidya and then prob jerk off.
>>
>prom
>implying I went
still don't give a shit about it
>>
I graduated a term early and went traveling.
My high school girlfriend broke up with me via e-mail and took a Mexican to prom while I was 5,000 miles away.
>>
>>28760202

I never attended any school dance functions, much less prom. The idea of going back to the school building that I had just escaped for the day, to again be around people that I never really wanted to be around in the first place, never made any sense to me. Happily, the parents were not normans, and never gave me any grief on the subject.

I acknowledge and know from personal experience, that you usually do have more regret for the thing that you don't do as opposed to the thing that you do (do). Not so this "prom", for me. I have never regretted not attending. Not one time.

I seem to remember playing video games that night, might have been Final Fantasy Tactics, six blocks away from the event, I'm not sure. But I also seem to remember being slightly satisfied with myself for not being there, without any pangs, any second thoughts.
>>
My gf was a Bangladeshi immigrant with a strict Muslim father who didn't let her go to prom.
>>
Sat down alone and watched everyone dance
The girl who had a crush on my asked me to dance like 5 times, but I rejected her because I didn't know how to dance and thought I would make a fool of myself.

It's funny, looking at it now, most people would have either laughed, ignored me or have forgotten it after the night. No one would really care.

After all these years, I still can't put myself out there in fear of embarrassment or shame. Even though no one would care or remember aside from myself.

Some people just never learn...
>>
Mom forced me to go to all class functions.
>get rejected by girl after asking her out by shaving "prom?"into my head.
>she thought it said poo bc my friend did a shit job.
>go anyways
>slow song comes on
>one of my autist chad friends asks me to dance with him and his date
>say no and go and hide in the washroom
Fuck i hated high school. I was popular for being a class clown of sorts but never got any pussy
>>
File: me&dafam.png (425 KB, 429x466) Image search: [Google]
me&dafam.png
425 KB, 429x466
>first time asking a girl out to anywhere
>climb the roof of the school as spiderman for promprosal
>she said yes
>go from smelly manlet to school celebrity

prom itself was okay.
>>
A friend of mine had a qt gf, and they pretended to break up on really good terms; she thought it would be fun to jokingly ask me to go with her.

>didn't find out it was a ruse until the next day after I had been really happy I would actually get to go to prom my senior year

Pretty much shattered any confidence a beta kv like me had at that point
>>
In my city in Sweden you got your date randomly selected, and since there was more girls than boys I got assigned 2 girls. A Stacy who had a bf 7 years older than her and a femanon who could only see 1 meter.

Stacy leaves me 2 second after she got out of my car. Femanon can't see her friends so she sticks with me for 30 min.

Finds my gf. She's making out with her date, we break up.

Why are people so obsessed with proms, I'll never go to another one.
>>
File: 1463928390482.png (198 KB, 293x287) Image search: [Google]
1463928390482.png
198 KB, 293x287
>went with friend's sister
>too awkward to dance
>kind of tried, but felt uncomfortable
>suddenly felt all of the chads and stacys around me
>walk around and try to look busy
>literally walk circles around the dance floor
>desperately try to look like I belong
It was shit. Couple months ago
>>
File: 1461056706538.png (351 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1461056706538.png
351 KB, 512x512
Never found a date for prom.

Figured I'd go anyways since I bought tickets and they were expensive as hell.

Beta friend didn't find a date either.

Both bitter, we decide to watch a full season of an anime the night before prom so we'd have something to talk about while everyone is dancing and having fun. Anime was ef: a tale of memories.

7 years later, I'm still a fat KHV. Life is beautiful.
>>
File: 080529-3.gif (8 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
080529-3.gif
8 KB, 300x250
>>28760202
I told this one before I think
>be in university
>get asked to high school prom by girl I don't know well who goes to a small school
>go to prom with her and a group of her friends
>she and her friends hang out and I'm quiet
>finally dance with her
>KHV so boner city
>get picture taken
>after prom go to some 24 hour diner
>she asks me to take care of her bracelet, a family heirloom
>go back to her place
>too awkward to do anything, sleep alone on the floor
>tfw I lost her bracelet
>tfw prom pictures come back and my eyes are closed
Never heard from her again.
>
>>
>managed to stop getting bullied and and acquire some friends in my senior year
>decide to go to prom since i skipped the last one
>all my friends have hot as fuck girls, im the only idiot alone
>dont be bothered too much, since i feel accepted now
>2 hours into prom, stacys get on stage and decide to give out awards
>after awards like hottest people, best dancers,etc.., they give out awards like most likely to become a dictator or whatever
>see on slides that next award is most likely to become a "cannibalistic serial killer"
>instantly know these assholes will give it to me
>quietly leave table im sitting at and lock myself in disabled bathroom
>hear them announcing my name over mic, feel like shit and start to tear up
>can hear people go in the other bathrooms laughing and looking for me

after the whole shit was over i quietly came out the bathroom and stood outside smoking
when people asked me where i was i said "bro i met this really hot chick that was dtf so i had to go and chase her man hahaha"

>mfw these idiots believed it and i laughed off the award i got like it i felt cool about it

god highschool was fucking torture
>>
>>28760202
i didnt go and i dont regret it desu it was the right choice at the time

if i could go back i might do things differently but i dont regret what i did
>>
I haven't gone to any school parties in years. I feel so alone sometimes but I dont like the people there anyway
>>
>>28760202
>Have no friends
> Don't go
We don't have this bullshit of calling out some girl to prom in my country. Everyone goes by themselves and everyone meets there. Still i had no friends. Noone to notice my absence. No one to ask me if I was going or why I didn't go. I don't think anyone knew my name either...
>>
File: B87t5J6CIAEjQap.jpg (81 KB, 600x828) Image search: [Google]
B87t5J6CIAEjQap.jpg
81 KB, 600x828
I didn't do prom (HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA) but I did try going to one solitary school dance once.

It was highschool. I'd had a crush on Ashley since 5th grade and she'd pretty much always been nice to me, not like all the other girls who either ignored or spurned me and my oddities. Also, serious qt. She'd even eat lunch with me sometimes.

Her friends approached me and some friends one lunch period and asked if I'd take her to the dance. Not understanding how this shit worked I of course agreed. I never really spoke to her in the interim.

My dad was way excited that I had 'a date to the dance' and dropped me off. I went in. No Ashley anywhere to be seen.

>Look around for her, nothing
"Oh hey anon I don't usually see you at dance"
>Its normie girl who isn't mean to me but we don't exactly hang out
>Make shit up, say I'm here with friends; we dance for the slow songs that require no actual coordinated movements that other kids are capable of
>Mope around food table
>Make up spergy excuse to friends who are also there being awkward about why I'm borderline in tears
>Walk around the campus in the dark til my dad gets me

I made up shit about Ashley getting food poisoning and having to go home. My dad still thinks I went to that dance with her I think.

In retrospect she probably never even heard about it from her friends, but that shit devastated me for years. I wish I could get in touch with her and figure out if she ever even knew.
>>
File: IMG_20160408_145639.jpg (74 KB, 720x718) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160408_145639.jpg
74 KB, 720x718
>>28760362
>shaving "prom?"into my head
Oh dear lord what have you done...
>>
>>28760202
>That black dress qt at the bottom right making a face

She looks like my first kiss

I want her
>>
File: Snapchat-539872165120305473.jpg (281 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-539872165120305473.jpg
281 KB, 1080x1776
>>28760202
It was bitter sweet
>friend would let me drive his corvette to prom if I can get a date
>other friend hooks me up with some girl who sounds at least 7/10
>pick her up in corvette , her dad lives it (lol), she's a vegetarian, boring, flat board bodied nerd
>fuck my friend set me up for failure
>sit at table with friend who set me up and other couples
>I made the whole table laugh with my jokes and shit, she barely forces out a chuckle
>when we started dancing she didn't know how, bored I left her
>grinded on 7 girls from 3/10 fat girls to 7/10 bangable girls since my cool friends helped me out get in the hype and boosted my confidence
>grinding with one girl, date's hotter, sister bitches right on my face for leaving her dull sister
>ask friend what to do, find her and apologize, done and done
>slow songs come on, dance with her since you can't fuck it up
>one of my douche bag best friend takes a pic , sends it to my sister's number but it was transferred to my dad's phone
>dad sees it, he's Asian btw
>tells me wow anon you got a white girl and he reminded me of that for months to come
>night ends bros want to cruise to Chicago after prom
>drive her home and asks what I'm gonna do, tell her I'm going to pick up a friend from another friend's house since he had no ride bullshit
>she says I'm probably going to watch a movie before going to bed
>okay bitch bye, go to friend's house
>cruise to Chicago with 5 friends in a Chevy impala and me and another friend driving the corvette
>took off the targa roof and had the heated seats on
>remembered STAY SCHEMIN' by Rick Ross was on when we were in downtown Chicago
That was probably the most memorable part besides being blue balled by grinding on so many girls.
>pic semi related a friend's corvette I drove but not the same one from prom but I gave the owner of this one a ride in the other one.
>>
>>28760575
>Sweden
>got your date randomly selected

Have they completely eradicated free will in Swedenstan?

Jesus Christ man
>>
We waited in line for like half an hour to take photos with the group we rode in the limo with, danced, our prom was at a museum so my date and I explored and eventually she laid on my lap and literally fell asleep as we were up half the night the night prior at Disney World for a class trip.

Afterward our group with the exception of a girl the group wasn't friends with but rode with us anyway and her date who wasn't her boyfriend as he was away in military service went to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, the first time for me, and ate.

The limo dropped my girlfriend, myself, her best friend and her friend's date at the friend's house and we had waited there until my date's mom came to pick us up at like 2am

At that point her mom was too tired from moving apartments the day prior and I just slept over and got laid

9.95/10, would do it again, much better than my homecoming
>>
>girl flirts with me constantly and drops hints everywhere
>alright, time to take the initiative
>"u wanna hang out?"
>"Yeah, sure anon!"
>we hang out
>wow things are going pretty well so far
>even kissed really awkwardly.
>a couple days later, decide to ask
>"u wanna go to prom?"
>"omg yeah!"
>things are lookin up for little anon
>hang out some more, get prom attire prepared
>big day comes
>go to prom with friend and his date in a limo and everything
>put more effort than ever before into being fun and trying to not be boring
>at prom, date keeps wanting to move to different areas all oddly close to her ex bf
>maybeitjustcoincidence.jpg
>kind of annoying and get the feeling that she just wants to show off that she has a date to her ex bf
>blow it off and have a relatively good time the rest of the night
>following days, she becomes distant
>trying to keep things going but slowly realize this is a one sided thing at this point

Mfw i was just used as a passive-agressive revenge tool.

Mfw no one will ever genuinely like me

Mfw.
>>
>>28760214
that actually doesn't sound that bad, relative. especially if you didn't wanna be there in the first place.
>>
>dumped two weeks before it
>friend cucks me and takes my ex
>stay home and watch movies with my family
>stop eating halfway through dinner and stare at the plate
>my parents ask me what's wrong
>Blurt out "It's PROM NIGHT" and run to my room and play perfect dark all night

Yeah, I learned like a month later that chicks actually want you to wear deoderant
>>
>>28760859

Hey you got to slow dance with a stacey that's pretty ok and people would have seen that and rated you as normal
>>
>>28760936
;_;

You had a cute femanon who liked you and you left her alone, i wouldve killed for your "shitty" situation
>>
>>28761058
Nigga there was no physical attraction for me. No redeeming quality besides the height I guess. I would kill to redo high school in a less spergtastic way though. I'm sorry you had it worse man. I feltlike a Chad that night tbqh
>>
>>28760202
Didn't go. Could've went with a date and everything but didn't want to.
I didn't see the point. Still don't regret it.
>>
>>28760936
kinda similar, my dad let me drive his E class to prom, but i didn't go and just drove around my comfy small town with the new tyler album
3 years ago
>>
File: image.gif (593 KB, 370x335) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
593 KB, 370x335
>Meet some people to eat at Chilis before
>People I barely know
>Get to prom
>No date, no friends, awkward fitting clothes
>Awkwardly dance for a while
>Go home, wish I didn't go

It was a ~500 people hs, 100 people in my grade, so it was really small,". Forgettable experience tbqh
>>
>>28761140
I don't regret going. If anything it boosted my confidence in general. I feel like a failed Chad since I saw my potential though.
>>
>>28760202
a few asked me to go, I said maybe
>$80~ for a ticket
>didn't have a date
even if I wanted to go, and my parents were willing to pay the entrance fee, I said no knowing how much of a sad loser I would be being dateless and knowing i couldn't go to the after party a whole state away in an empty cabin with just guys and girls, although as exciting as that may sound, apparently all that happened was my friends getting stupid drunk, and the driver getting physically ill from all the drinking and vomiting the whole trip.
I just stayed at home playing video games.
>>
>tfw no prom story since you dropped out at 15

if I had to guess I would've spent it alone playing vidya
>>
>>28761113
What did you do instead? Do you even remember?
>>
>>28761172
>tfw no girl would have went with you anyway
>>
>>28760261
That's the thing man you can always jerk off and play vidya but you can't always go to prom
>>
File: 1456210170460.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456210170460.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>28760202

I have a sad story for it, normalfags ruining everything as usual

don't think anyone would want to hear though, so I'll just say the ending

>tfw stayed home and played runescape until morning
>I wouldn't change it even if I could though
>>
>>28761046
That grill wasn't really a Stacey though. She wasn't really popular then, she just kind of blended in. It was some consolation though, I did feel more normal. Actually, reflecting on it, I think that was the most normal I felt during my entire highschool experience. Thanks for giving me pause to think about that...

Not sure if it really helped though. I was pretty damn well known as a sperglord. No shit, my friend Shawn and I were pretending MechWarrior IRL on the playground even in 6th grade.

Such a cringy part of my life to remember. Ugh
>>
Didn't go, spent the night at my friend's house under his bare feet while he played League. He was an anti-social emo edgelord and I was a timid beta who was too autistic to ask a girl.
>>
>>28761227
tell it you sad stupid fuck
>>
>>28761248
>under his feet
What did he mean by this?
>>
My school didn't even have a prom. Dodged a bullet I guess. I think the purpose of prom is to force coupling of students so that even the losers can leave high school with a bf/gf, but today nobody cares at all and will literally hop on another guys dick as soon as prom is finished.
>>
are proms really like the movies where everyone gets drunk and loses their virginity?
>>
>>28761262
I laid on the floor and had him rest his soles on my face while he sat at his computer and played League. I have a foot fetish, but was too shy to really get to know any girls, so I indulged it with him because he was quite fem and open to it.
>>
>>28761280
If you're in a popular clique it's more likely to happen
>>
File: 1456494077110.png (327 KB, 585x612) Image search: [Google]
1456494077110.png
327 KB, 585x612
>>28761251
>>28761227

I've posted some of this before

>enter starting year of HS
>no friends day one
>meet a guy day 2 who plays runescape, instantly get along with him
>become good friends with him for couple years
>we get verbally abused, me in particular him not so much as he was a big guy (literally)
>closing towards senior year, he starts coming to school less
>verbal abuse only directed towards me
>every single class with two people in particular they would have a go at me for absolutely anything
>friend eventually drops out
>senior year, lost my RS bud, barely play rs at this point, people having a go at me every single day
>literally told to kill myself followed by a group laughing at me the second I walked through the gate in the morning
>proms coming up, dont want to go in the first place
>fall for family saying shit that ill regret it forever, people who always bully insisting that I go
>ask a gril who is definitely out of my league out to prom
>she says yes
>tell family, soon after people who always verbally abuse me find out
>they proceed to message her, asking if im her cousin, abusing her over the net even though they've never met her
>a week before prom she tells me a reason why she cant come, fully understandable, im glad aswell
>avoid prom like the plague even with retards telling me I can sit at their table (same people who always talk shit about me)
>play runescape on the day of prom until morning
>still playing runescape to this day

why can't normalfags realise what they say actually has impact, also got randomly beaten when appropriate, that rarely happened as I never had much reaction due to eventually thinking maybe I just deserve it.

highschool was complete shit, college is also shit
>>
>>28761320
Why'd you get bullied anon? Are you ugly/weird?
>>
>>28761320
>college is also shitty
Why?
Mines comfy af faam. There's literally 0 bullying.
>>
File: 1462108069694.jpg (77 KB, 876x612) Image search: [Google]
1462108069694.jpg
77 KB, 876x612
>>28761340

Face 5/10 at best, manlet.
Used to spend all free time playing vidya

All of those are green flags for normalfags to have a go
>>
>>28761320
Ugh people are fucking disgusting.

And they wonder why Columbine happened. Everybody thinks these kids are dindu's but they're not. They're despicable.

I'd have played Runescape with you anon.
>>
>>28761320
>college is also shit
Nah senpai, high school was boring for me outside of three seasons I played sports but college is fun as fuck
>>
Prom was pretty shit because the DJ kept playing shitty ass mexican music for 90% of the time.

Also I curved a girl at prom by not dancing with her and by dancing with her friend for final dance.

I went to after party but that was pretty shit and got shutdown after 20 mins.

My prom sucked ass.
>>
>>28760202
I went to prom once and not even to my own school's. I had an opportunity to go with my friends at my own school, but I decided not to since I wouldn't have had a date.

When I went to prom my sophomore year, that was probably the greatest decision I made. It was also what my more mature friend group remembers me for.

To tl;dr it

I accidentally NTR'd some guy and he cried like insane then went home. It was still one of the best nights of my life because I'm a hideous guy and I got to dance with a literal angel for most of the night. The guilt was terrible, but I don't think I can really be faulted as I didn't know.

I think I saw her again a year in the future; she legitimately got a 10/10 bf and I was extremely happy for her.
>>
>school hosts a prom
>didn't care about it, didn't go
>the majority off the school didn't attend because it was high school and nobody could be bothered to care about anything
>prom was held in the gym
>next day at school
>the few people that went complain about the entrance fee and how boring it was

For my birthday this year my normie brother took me clubbing in LA for Friday night-Sunday night, and it was literally better than anything prom could've yielded.
>>
>Prom is coming up
>Dad is a failed chad
>Keeps telling me "GOTTA TAKE A GIRL TO PROM !!"
>Despite only 3 or 4 official couples are going, everyone else is going with our friends
>he wouldn't have it
>he raged like a failed chad always does
>next day my social studies partner comes over to hand me her half of the assignment, as she was only across the road and we didn't have each others numbers
>She couldn't make it to school tomorrow for whatever reason
>Dad pulled me aside and told me to ask her to the prom
>I tried to reason that i didn't know her aside from that one class
>I'm positive this girl can hear my dad as he is doing that whispered voice but it comes off as a shout
>walk up to her and ask her to the prom
>she declines, thanks me and then leaves
>dad walks up to me and says i'm going to be laughed at for not taking anyone to prom
2 weeks later
>go to prom with friends
>literally didn't see a single couple
>the king and queen of the prom were 2 fucking teachers

Fucking hate my dad
>>
>>28761512
>failed Chad
>fucked your mom
>>
File: 1440623415656.png (187 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1440623415656.png
187 KB, 500x375
>4 years ago
>family is very poor, no car, no phone, no tv
>prom coming up
>mom comes in room and asks me when prom is
>tell her it is a week from now
>she leaves
>1 week later
>"anon when did you say prom was?"
>"its tonight"
>"oh, i saved up $400 so you could go and get a suit!"
>"I dont think Im gonna go"
>"oh"
>she stares at me with a disappointed expression as I gaze back into my desk
>she leaves the room
>as soon as i heard the door lock, hushed weeping creeps through the door crack
>she didnt talk to me for a week
>she started taking depression medication thereafter
>>
>>28761431
>college is fun
Partying is fun. The mandatory core classes are fucking stupid, the mandatory humanities credit is fucking stupid. College isn't fun.
>>
>>28761556
Was she sad because she thought you were a social reject, or was she depressed that you gave up on one of the supposed most memorable moments of your life due to a lack of money for your family's sake?
>>
>>28761556
Jimmies rustled you nigger. Your mom was already sad to be poor and she was even more sad when her hard earned money went to nothing. I feel anger towards you buy sorry for your mom. You're an asshole anon
>>
>>28761578
I had a lot of fun my first year of college, as did most everyone I know and I met a lot of people this previous year. I do go to a party school however so I'd be out generally Thursday till Sunday.
>>
>>28760727
>they give out awards like most likely to become a dictator
What the fuck anon
>>
>>28761556
i hate the fact parents have expectations for their children to be desu
>>
>>28761556
You're a real loser anon. Graduation, prom, sports, all that good stuff is as much for your parents as it is for you, if not more.

Who wants a social reject for a son? You didn't feel the least bit compelled to at least go out and pretend to have fun that night?
>>
File: 1455526241542.png (1 MB, 3504x2764) Image search: [Google]
1455526241542.png
1 MB, 3504x2764
>>28761377

I didn't mean theres bullying at college
I just mean its just shit really

>>28761431
>>28761597

> I played sports but college is fun as fuck

its fun maybe if you're a normalfag who actually gets invited anywhere

who here
/had0meaningfulconversationswithanyonefromcollege/

my average day now is

>go to place
>do the classes
>go home
>vidya
repeat
>>
>>28761320
What's your runescape name? Do you play old school?
>>
>>28761618
You have to willingly isolate yourself in order to not get invited to things in college
>>
>>28761631
>tfw rejected some beta womanlet
Only in college
Feels good bros
>>
>The sadder the better.
Alright, here goes:
>senior year prom
>didn't really want to go
>mom wanted me to go, and bought me a tux without asking so I was basically guilt tripped into going
>had asked a qt band geek to go with me
>she says something like "I'm so sorry, but I would but my friends and I are going together!"
>continues to say her friends had been arguing about going and decided to go as a group
>feels bad man, tell her it's ok and move along
>prom finally arrives
>doing the walk in, at the walk in there's a man taking pictures of everyone as they walk in
>i just kind of stand there and let him take my picture
>hear someone in the background say "oh my god he actually took one by himself"
>get into the room where prom is
>find a table with my friends
>my two best friends went with their girlfriends, so they're all together
>next another friend (we'll call him M) and his girlfriend joins us
>M and his girlfriend had a third wheel with them
>it was the girl I asked to go to prom with me
>she thought it would be a better idea to go to prom as a third wheel than with me
>she ends up sitting right beside me at the table
>feels awkward as fuck
>night goes on and we all just sit around bullshitting, friends weren't the kind to get up and dance thankfully
>we just tore up the decorations and threw them around
>meanwhile the girl I asked to prom is getting shitfaced while sitting with us
>she even talks to me a few times, but totally ignores the fact I asked her to prom
>while all this was going on I felt like shit and wanted to just go home and be alone
>prom is finally starting to come to an end
>i decide to leave a little early
>leaving the building, walking down the sidewalk to my car feeling lonely
contd. in next post
>>
File: 1463804508292.jpg (10 KB, 228x217) Image search: [Google]
1463804508292.jpg
10 KB, 228x217
I just graduated last Wednesday.
>My 3 only friends are fucking normies and want to go
>Ask me to go
>No fucking point, didn't have a date
>None of them did either but they want "squad" to go
>Not paying the jews the $40 senior dues so I can go to it, plus I have no gf so what the fuck is the point
>Friends go, talk about how fun it was
>Last day of school they hand out golden stars with senior names on it, apparently these stars were hung up on prom in the gym
>My name is called
>Throw mine away
>Stacey in class asks why
>Say I didn't go, she looks like her whole world was turned upside down
>Acts like I told her the earth was on fire, "What do you mean you didn't go?"
>At that moment I realized the clear separation between a robot and a normie and realized there was no possible way she could understand
>>
My prom happens to be tonight. Not even joking. How do I survive?
>>
File: 1462514030241.jpg (43 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1462514030241.jpg
43 KB, 500x384
>Go with cute then-gf
>Jacket sleeves were too long
>The music blew
>The food was shit
>It was hot
>My feet hurt
>Even normie gf seemed to think it was a waste of money
>Only amusing part is when me and an acquaintance almost got in a fight with some no-name because we tried to start a mosh pit and knocked his ugly gf flat on her ass
>No one at our usually party-heavy school threw an afterparty
>>
>>28761556
>he didn't take the $400 and rail a healthy amount of coke and vodka
You're a failure.

>>28761578
>>28761618
>my average day now is
That's most people's average day at my university. It's just as boring as high school, but you pay to show up. This guy >>28761597
probably goes to a party school like ASU and doesn't do anything for his degree or he's living a Hollywood fantasy.
>>
>>28761664
I do go to ASU
>>
File: Plutia1.png (84 KB, 227x227) Image search: [Google]
Plutia1.png
84 KB, 227x227
>>28761628

I play rs3 only, taking a break from the game because I lost my entire 700m savings through staking like an idiot, took me 10 years to gather all of that I'm really bad at getting gold in RS and don't really feel like grinding out for ages to get it all back

>>28761631
I do talk to others there, however I've never been invited to anything
Doesn't help I commute from home
>>
>>28761651
Sleep now nigger you'll be up all night if you do it right
>>
File: 1428857645368.png (328 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1428857645368.png
328 KB, 828x1403
>>28761618
>>go to place
>>do the classes
>>go home
>>vidya

this, I was actually a semi normalfag in highschool but now I started college and really didn't feel compelled to make friends again even though I got easily acquainted with some people. It's actually hard to gather enough motivation to go everyday though, I'm already skipping a lot
>>
>>28761670
>Doesn't help I commute from home
That's probably why, you miss out on a lot if you don't live in the dorms. I barely know anyone that commutes from home and the few people I do nobody else knows them.
>>
>>28761668
Top fucking kek, I knew it.

Enjoy sunshine brother.
>>
>>28761618
Only time I made friends in college was when I was granted a scholarship and stayed in the dorms a semester. I still have friends years later from that.
But yeah other than that you're probably not going to meet anyone.
>>
>>28761533
>claims to be a womens guru
>my mom was his first and only gf
>spends way too much on his car
>google searched for escorts in the local area

Yeah he is a failed chad
>>
>>28761680
Kek, you know it's ASU when it's 6pm on a damn Thursday and people are already pre-gaming
>>
>>28761690
Sounds like an /o/-tist to me lol
>>
I have no idea when the prom is. I'd rather not go but I know my parents will be disappointed.

I went to the Christmas ball and it was shit, standing around awkwardly and watching normies
>>
>>28761580
Im a social reject, I haven't made any friends in the past 8 years

>>28761587
>>28761612
Im sorry mom
>>
File: iktfb.jpg (9 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
iktfb.jpg
9 KB, 250x300
>>28761643
>as I'm walking to my car all melancholy like I hear a voice call my name
>it's the girl I asked to prom
>asks me where I'm going, I should come back and dance with her
>go back and have a dance with her
>feels good man
Just kidding,
>implying my life is like that
>reality is I kept walking to my car feeling like shit
>the only sounds I actually heard were my footsteps against the pavement and the very faint music in the background
>get in my car
>as I'm getting in the car my fucking pants rip at the crotch
>yes on top it all my fucking pants rip, I kinda liked them too
>feel like the rip marks just how much I failed the highschool experience
>go and get some fast food
>go home, parents ask what I'm doing, tell them i left early
>go to my room and eat, start browsing 4chan
I wish I never even went to prom, shit's stupid.
>>
>>28761672
Ill do it wrong as fuck and will be forced to be up all night regardless.
>>
File: 1463908512336.png (462 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
1463908512336.png
462 KB, 850x506
>>28761657
Sounds like you're a fucking normie if you ask me.
>>
>>28761727
Nah, I was a cyborg meme who was personable enough to befriend Chad's if just to be left alone. Extended psych ward stays and death of any real sex drive have assured me a nice hermitage in robotness to atone for my past life.
>>
>>28760202
stayed home

real orginalrino commento
>>
I stayed at home and slept, fuck prom and fuck everyone who attended. I wanted nothing to do with the people at my school once the bell rang.
>>
asked a girl, she said yes. she didn't seem into me but we had talked in IT class. when the time came, she never got back to me until it was too late to get tickets
>>
>go to prom senior year
>it's called "ball" not prom for whatever fucking reason
>had a gf at the time, she told me she wouldn't go to promball unless I did some gay way of asking
>fine by me, I'll hangout with my boy instead
>she gets mad though and says she wants to go
>ok so we'll go
>you need to think of a romantic way to ask
>women.webm
>next day I'm in my room after school
>gf says she's coming over
>sweet
>wait
>fuck, forgot about thinking of a romantic way of asking her to ball
>look around
>see tennis ball in room
>sharpie on a question mark
>well this won't work at all and probably serve to anger this succubus but oh well
>see her gay ass aqua jeep pull up minutes later
>walking towards me now
>hey you, catch
>hits her in the stomach, zero coordination
>reeling from my 105 mph fastball
>between gasps looks at ball
>sees my runes engraved on it
>reptile brain working overtime
>she actually manages to understand my meaning
>thinks it's the cutest thing ever somehow
>I put like 45 seconds of work into this what the fuck?
>yay for me?
>weeks later at ball I elbow her in the head dancing like a spaz
>she mad
>it was all for naught
>>
>>28761810
Sorry to hear that anon.
Girls usually say yes to their first choice and if someone better looking asks them to prom they'll say yes and ignore the previous dude(s).
>>
File: 1451365585275.gif (1 MB, 680x551) Image search: [Google]
1451365585275.gif
1 MB, 680x551
>no date
>friends are stuck in a similar situation
>unite as a single-celled entity
>dance like spergs in our own little circle until the night ended
>we even played Vanguard (weaboo MTG) in the middle of the dance floor

bretty gud/10
>>
I paid some Chad to get me a date
No one will ever know

Im pretty sure that guy is a pimp now

Yeah the prom was shit. I spent an entire year learning how to dance ballroom and Latin and on the night nobody fucking dances
>>
>miraculous gift of date for prom
>fuck up every prom tradition
>autist the entire thing from start to finish
>date goes home with another guy
what do you want from me
>>
>>28761910
>playing Vanguard on the dancefloor
10/10. Reminds me of a guy I knew who brought his entire rig to a houseparty so he could raid in WoW.
>>
File: 1460958938289.gif (297 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1460958938289.gif
297 KB, 500x281
>>28761643
>>hear someone in the background say "oh my god he actually took one by himself"
REEEEEEEEEE OF COURSE HE DID THERES A GUY WITH A CAMERA ITS EXPECTED OF HIM

What more do they fucking want of us?!
>>
>>28761951
>date goes home with another guy
So you literally got cuck'd? Jesus man.
>>
>School has a policy where you have to have 80% attendance to be allowed to go
>Mine was below 50% due to wagging to shoot Heroin
>Wasn't allowed to attend

I regret not going, it seems like it might have been fun and I even maybe could of got a gf
>>
>>28761612
That's bullshit. If he's a social reject, it's their fault. What parent would want their children to be miserable for their own sake?
>>
>>28761631
That's not true at all, it's the same as high school.

Too many normies in 4chan nowadays.
>>
.>feeling that obligation to go
>dont know any girls, hung out with /bros all the time shy and weird
>only girl i know dated my older brother at one point, no other option, go for it and ask her
>"uhh wtf i dont want people thinking i keep it in the family yo", weve been friends for a long time so she takes me out of pity probably
>dont really know how to dance solo so i try dancing with her and she shuts me down
>whatevs dance party with her friends and my friends
>go back home and drink shitty vodka and smoke cigars on the cliffs
pretty good night but it wouldve saved me some embarrassment if i had just gone alone
>>
>>28762125
>it's the same as high school.
You must have missed your orientation and welcome week. You literally have people coming up to you and introducing themselves to you because everyone is new.

In High School a large portion of the kids already know one another and have established their cliques
>>
>>28762025
Yes

Captain of the Fencing team. Competed internationally. Total cunt. What the fuck did you expect?

I couldn't find her at the afterparty, got told she hooked up with this other guy, so I just went home and drank until I could not longer remember that Chad was pounding my prom date.

I never said a thing to her after that. Last words were "See you at the afterparty!".
>>
>>28761960
Man has to have his priorities straight.
>>
>>28760859
She probably doesn't even remember that dance was ever a thing, relative.
>>
>>28762159
That doesn't happen at all, the normies all form cliques within about five seconds.
>>
>>28762168
Fuck this is hot desu. Details pls.
>>
>>28762370
I literally still hang out with people I met during my orientation that aren't a part of my "clique" on occasion. During welcome week I had girls saying coming up to and introducing themselves to me.
>>
>>28762405
Then you're a normie or attractive. Wtf is welcome week anyway?
>>
>>28762423
Pretty much a week of student planned welcome events prior to classes where people get to meet one another, purchase tickets to sporting events at a discount, sign up for extra curricular classes at a discount, etc. Things like block parties and rock climbing are common around this time.
>>
>>28762449
Iam only one around here who is studying in 300 years old building, surrounded by wrinkly old man and students who just want the degree and get out ?
>>
>>28762449
Sounds like normie shit.
>>
>>28760202
>mfw prom was last year August 31st
>I skipped it to go to the midnight launch of MGSV
Sort of regret my decision, MGSV was mediocre
>>
>>28760202
Skipped out, combination of didn't want to have to find a date and didn't want to have to see the rest of the students more than I had to.
Instead me and some friends smoked weed all night.
>>
>jokingly took a cardboard cutout of Kim Jong-Un

>the people who worked at the venue wanted pictures with him

>tfw cucked by a piece of thick paper
>>
Prom sucks in the USA. Bad food, you have to pay for a ton of shit, and you can't even drink alcohol.

Don't know how it is in other countries.
>>
>>28760299
>I acknowledge and know from personal experience, that you usually do have more regret for the thing that you don't do as opposed to the thing that you do

I agree, but I feel like if I don't do something I don't realize how much I could have gained from it. When I go to functions and things I always think "shit, I was seriously gonna skip this?". It's made me realize how much I can miss just be not going to a simple 2 hour event.
>>
File: GOLF WANG.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
GOLF WANG.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
Want a sad prom story?
>I never had a prom date
>>
>>28760202
I slept in the washroom while everyone else was enjoying themselves. It was a nice nap though.
>>
In Poland we have a tradition of holding this big choreographed dance with multiple couples, called Polonez, at the very begining of the prom night. Going to prom with a girl means dancing the Polonez with her, basically. Its kind of a big deal, with rehearsals periodically taking place for months.

>ask this not-very-hot-but-cute-and-homely girl from my language group
>she excitedly agrees, no surprise here cause we liked eachother
>at the prom night show up a bit late
>just as Im hangin my coat, hear the Polonez music starting
>all eyes on me as the teachers and even some parents see me come in late
>turns out my girl had to dance with some loser who came alone
>later shes pissed off and everybody scoffs at me, making fun of my negligence
>never really talked with the girl again
>>
>>28763231
Also out of all those people there was only one other guy late, so for weeks I was known as the guy who made a girl tear up by being late
>>
Date stood me up. Didn't bother to look for her. Just went walking around and taking pics with grils with bros.
>>
>>28761320
Wow i feel ya
I pray for your happiness
>>
Stayed home. It was alright. Figured there was no point in going if I didn't have a date.

Though a lot of others didn't have dates either and just went for fun/free food. My best friend was one. He ended up wishing he stayed home instead of awkwardly hanging around.
>>
>>28760202
Amerilards please explain """prom"""
>>
>>28761618
>>28761631
People would introduce themselves to me, and then find other people to talk to/hang out with and never invite me anywhere. I had like 2-5 good friends in University until my junior/senior year when I met a bunch of cool people through my classes.

Overall, I'd say the crowd I was around Freshman/Sophmore year was just as bad as the ones from Highschool. Probably because they were fresh from it.
>>
File: 200px-Mariah_Hoppip.png (52 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
200px-Mariah_Hoppip.png
52 KB, 200x146
>>28760202

>Was a cyborg throughout highschool
>Didn't go to junior year prom
>Senior Year
>Want to ask this one girl in the grade below I haven't really ever spoken to, she's a plain-jane but oneitis or whatever
>Semi-friend and his gf I talked to in a couple classes try to set us up
>Me, him, his gf, her, and some of her other friends all chill one night after a meal at my house
>Was the first time I've ever had a girl, let alone multiple, in my house
>Maybe i remember it with rose-tinted glasses, but it was pretty fun night
>played shit like sister's just dance for wii and soccer in the middle of the street at 9oclock at night
>Still have a picture of me and the girl sitting next to each other awkwardly after my mate shoved us together
>Its not even a good picture, its a picture of his girlfriends phone showing the original picture or something like that
>I hate photos with a passion, but this is one of the only ones I will ever care about; I've never looked so happy, and her smile... my god
>didn't know how to progress from there though, especially considering I don't actually have any classes with this girl
>Main friends I didn't share all this information with end up finding out
>They tell fucking everyone
>Embarrassed as fuck
>She asks some guy in her grade to prom
>Act all mopey and shit for a couple days, but whatever
>Friend's brother in her grade tells the guy to 'let me go with her' or some shit like that, despite me not ever telling him to do that or really caring anymore
>Even more embarrassment
>Time passes
>Semi-friend offers to set me up with a consolation prize girl I didn't know at all, i think she was a sophmore
>Didn't really give a shit at this point, said no thanks, thinking back she was decent-looking and I should've just said yes
>get measured for tux, remember the guy asking, 'what colour is your date wearing' or whatever
>kill me
1/2 cont.
>>
You are all faggots here. I did not go to prom, because i did not want to go to prom. Failed normalfags.
>>
>>28764138

2/2 cont.

>votes for prom king happen
>Only seniors supposed to vote
>Friends with a good amount of juniors because I took physics senior year instead of junior year
>Took A.P chem junior year instead, most friends did A.P. chem and normal physics
>So make a fair bit a junior friends due to my schedule being pretty weird. Also in pysch normal because needed a class to take, most ppl take it junior year
>tiny school with few options for electives and timetabling... but this is all irrelevant
>anyway, many of my junior friends and acquaintances still get to vote when they weren't supposed to (votes were all just anonymous papers)
>They all vote for me to be prom king to troll me
>Other friends all vote for me to be prom king to troll me
>As I said, am cyborg so at this point there's a lot of people voting for me
>Probably even some chads doing it for the lols
>Some friends/acquaintances on the prom committee tell me i'm in the running, but won't tell me if i won
>KILL ME
>Prom
>Going with friends who all have dates in limo
>have to go to pictures beforehand because thats where limo leaves from
>Awkward and pathetic
>Go to prom
>Resident school shooter brought a cane, one of my dick friends tried to make sure it wasn't a gun
>Semi-friend and GF pressure me to get my prom picture taken with this landwhale girl she's friends with
>Begrudgingly oblige
>Prom
>have a relatively good time, break out of my shell a bit
>Then come king/queen announcements
>I won
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Biggest stacy in the school (10/10) one
>We have to dance in front of everyone along with prince and princess
>I'm clueless, we shuffle for like 30 seconds
>Complete and total embarrassment
>have a relatively okay time for the rest of the night
>Clueless foreigner mom still brings up me being prom king all the time, didn't know it was a joke
>Even complete beta english teacher whose basically a 30-something year old khv laughs when he sees video of my 'dance'
>>
>>28762395

What's hot about it? But alright, a two-part

She was a pretty rough girl I used to drink with almost every time I got shitfaced at punk rock gigs in during High School.

I don't remember the actual night too well. I guess she was alright to have around, although neither of us could dance for shit (punk rock, remember). I was a bit of a reject in school, so I was keen to get to the drinking. After the formalities, we went to the bathrooms to change and saddle up with some alcohol. We decided to make our way to the afterparty separately. I figure by then my time to make a move was up.

Thinking about it now, she probably attracted to me a little, but she probably was a little too rough to show it. I was way too autist to see it anyway, even if it were painted on her fucking forehead. She looked very pretty that night. I didn't give a shit, made it look like I only needed her there so I didn't have to go alone, looked kinda embarrassed the whole night, slammed her leg in the car door on the way in cause I wasn't even looking, treated her like a rough delinquent, did all sorts of shit like that. To be fair, I didn't even make it off the ground.
>>
>>28764359
I can't really blame her. If I were her, I'd also think "fuck this guy" and find someone else to party with. It's only fair. Hanging out with me after all that shit would just have made her look like a beta orbiter. If she found an alpha after that, well then joke's on me I guess. I had never thought about her sexually anyway. I'd known her for quite a while, didn't show interest in any other guys, never had any boyfriends. Actually, I'm pretty sure she was a virgin. Pretty much my virgin for prom night. All for me. Fuck, what a shot I had lined up that night. What a shot that I didn't take. Guess that was the last fucking straw for her. Hey, it's prom night, right? Everyone gets laid on prom night.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I can't remember who I heard the story from, and I can't remember what they told me. To be honest, it didn't even matter by then. I was already dead and gone. Long dead and long gone. I couldn't never face her again after that. It's a pity, since we really did have some good times. She pretty much made High School for me. But High School ended over a decade ago. I don't know if she knows how sorry I am. I know ruined prom for both of us. I really wish it could have ended the way it should have. The way we both deserved.

I'm sorry, Sandra. After the third shot of vodka you're all I can see.
>>
>>28761320
>fall for family saying shit that ill regret it forever, people who always bully insisting that I go
Fuckin this.
In the end I was just sitting there the whole night. Would be better if I stayed at home.
>>
>>28762159
Will it still be like that if I start in the spring semester? I have no true real friends and I'm feeling like college will be another shot at finding people I like.. I don't really feel like am too autistic or anything..
>>
>>28762159

Not at all true where I went, but each place is different so
>>
I didn't go obviously

I crashed the prom the following year with my popular friend. I didn't really know anyone so I just sat alone while he danced and had fun. Wasn't that bad, at least I got some free food
>>
>>28760242
>r9k is for losers dude LOL didnt u get the memo LOL im the biggest loser here!
Actually go back to your home
>>
>>28764572

>implying the biggest loser ever leaves his home
>>
>be surprised when girl asks me to go to prom
>I've liked her but too beta to do anything about it
>go to prom, dance, gets late
>can't find my date
>just before closing time I find her
>where have you been?
>talking to friends outside
later learned that her exboyfriend asked someone else to the prom. she asked me to go so she could meet up with him. while I was out looking for her he was fucking her in his car in the parking lot.
>>
>>28764598
Implying your homeboard isnt reddit and your desktop background isnt the gay little white alien being fucked by 3 nigger cocks
>>
>>28764708

Nice casual racism, how about you go back to /pol/ okay? Small-minded people have no place on this board
>>
>>28764731
>go back to /pol/
This entire site is /pol/ nigger lover go back to /r/ 4chan
>>
overrated as fucking shit. people prepared for it all fucking year long. i remember in the months leading up to it the girls would dedicate all their class time to browsing dress websites. there were even arguments over who wanted who on their table

we quite literally rocked up in our overpriced attire, got our photos taken (that's even if you got a moment with the photographer since all the girls needed 50 photos of themselves each), ate a pretty average meal and danced to dad rock music

ALL DONE IN SOBRIETY

it wasn't too bad of an occasion but fucking hell the cost. it was $90 a ticket plus $300 for the suit

all to say "i attended to my formal" so you're not laughed at when people ask. an ok investment i guess
>>
>>28760202
i fucked like, 3 guys on prom naiiii
it was like fun and watever but then one caught feelings. like ew. like, i can date college guys now, loser.
>>
>>28761631
This is the dumbest normalfag shit I've ever read, some of us aren't magically accepted and invited to places
>>
>>28761320
Oh my god why do school shootings happen they must be mentally ill or muh guns

>take some responsibility for your shitty life anon
>stand up to your bullies anon
>>
>not going to prom
>dad tlles me "you know, some girls who cant find dates get really desperate around prom."
>look at my dad cockeyed as if to say "you think I'm a cuck?"
>didnt go, dont even know what I did the night of because I never knew when prom was
>feel a bit of smug satisfaction knowing I cheated my cunt mom out of a photo opportunity
>>
File: 20160505_213928.jpg (2 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
20160505_213928.jpg
2 MB, 2576x1932
I had a good time :^}
>>
Didn't go, didn't want to. I remember doing something else with my friends.
Pretty sure I missed out because some guys told me it became a whorehouse
>>
File: 1463762974964.jpg (56 KB, 250x321) Image search: [Google]
1463762974964.jpg
56 KB, 250x321
>>28760202
>no friends
>nobody asked to go to prom
>forget the whole thing
>play vidya
i don't regret it at all
>>
>8th grade
>closeted faggot
>made dad waste $110 on a suit or something
>my dad didn't trust me at the time so he made me walk with him and my brother
>the outside of the school was packed and I saw some people from my classes at the time
>they were laughing as I walked by, i didnt really speak to anyone then, I was very quiet and had a lot more autistic mannerisms
>had to wait in line
>finally go in
>music starts playing
>sitting with a friend I knew since 2nd grade or something, she's very nice
>still end up sitting by myself and just eat
>3 more girls I knew came in, and they told me to sit with them
>1 was a morbidly obese girl into anime
>1 was a weird looking girl who was shy, also into anime
>1 was a qt, even though she was pretty shy as well, even though I didn't like women
>that qt obviously liked me but I didn't realize
>we sat and we sat on the benches, no action, no talking
>eventually got up and said I was going to the main dance stage
>stood by the speakers
>some other girls I lived next to since elementary asked me to dance with them
>I declined since I was really autistic and shy at the time
>I stood there for hours quiet
>food came out
>went back to benches with other girls until night ended
>don't even walk them home, walk home at 9 by myself
>it isn't over yet
>at one point I see the girls across the street from where I was walking
>they call out my name
>say hey and continue walking home
>night is over
>>
>>28760202
I didn't go.

The end.
>>
>spent half my senior year in continuation so pretty much everyone forgot about me
>tfw not even in the yearbook
>tfw couldn't even get an underclass girl to be my prom date
>tfw seeing everyone's prom pictures on facebook
>tfw i watched way too many high school movies and really wanted to go
But hey, at least I went to graduation, right?
>>
>going to prom
>not staying home to play vidya and watch anime

Why take part in normie events?
>>
>>28761556
You did the right thing here. It's not like she wasted that money and it probably went to more important things like food and paying the bills. She's just being a whiny bitch.
>>
I was actually in the committee organising these shitty school parties. But in my country alcohol was served though, so I could get shit faced and claim I was one of th cool kids because I organised it. Still kv though, and friendless now in college.
>>
>>28764138
You dont know how to greentext,faggot retard
>>
>>28760202
>girl wanted to go with me
>she already had a prom date and asked me
>said that if i said yes she would cancel her other date
>i said yes
>she didnt cancel
>told her that in that situation i wouldnt have a reason to go.
>didnt go in the end

thats it
>>
>>28764572
>>28764708
>>28764849
Is this a thing? Do Redditors really go on 4chan, just to tell others to go to Reddit? Wait, actually that makes sense. That's the only way they get any traffic.
>>
>>28761556
No tv da fuck anon jeez even I would of gave you shit for that
>>
>>28767050
Are you still in the closet to your family? If not, how did they take it?

If you are - do you have to do the awful thing where you skirt around the fact your gay when your parents ask why you haven't dated any girls?
>>
There were 2 high school proms I missed for many reasons

>prom was between the all boys and all girls high school in my town
>I only knew about 3 girls, and I hated about half of the guys in my year, another third I'm fine with 1 to 1 but hate their cliques there were in
>none of my close mates went
>couldn't be arsed buying a suit and a prom ticket, would rather spend the money on something else
>had work the next day on both occasions
>also be a closeted gay

Why would I over 100 quid for a suit and a ticket to spend a boring evening with people I don't like and not even have a date?

I went to a university ball over Christmas, because I thought it'd be better since it had more people I got along with - it was still shit, total waste of time and money.
>>
File: QT.png (477 KB, 539x449) Image search: [Google]
QT.png
477 KB, 539x449
>Tfw pic related invited me to the Brit version of Prom
>tfw she was a year above, was a total bro and looking back, it was so obvious she was into me
>tfw I said no, because I was too retarded to realise she liked me.
She's now in the final year of Uni, probably met much better people, fun people. I hate myself sometimes, given these opportunities where others have had nothing. Rebecca you're still a qt
>>
>>28768051
>im really offended by racism and r9k is an olympic event to see who is the biggest loser LOL NORMIES
kill yourself redditboi
>>
>>28760202
>ask a girl with flowers and everything
>shes said yes
>a week later she bailed
>reason was because one of the retarded guys at school asked her out and she felt shitty for saying no
>got prom-cucked by a literal retard
>asked another girl out in front of entire class
>she says yes
>later says lol I cant make it sorry!!
>think about finding another date but dont because too sad
>stay at home and do some sweet dungeon runs in WotLK the entire weekend
>afterwards hear about people getting fucked up at beach houses and feel shitty
>>
>Be me
>be beta kissless virgin
>to beta to even approach a girl and talk to her not even considering asking her to the ball
>All my beta mates were beta cucklords aswell
>My parents were an exchad and a exmegastacyslut so as if i had a choice
>My other freinds all had ex chand and stacy parents aswell so theres no hope for them either
>all decide to say fuck it and go stag
>Hire a limo all buy exspencive new suits(went to a private school so we were all more than well off)
>Limo rocks up
>we all hop in and start playing autisic meme music
>we cab all here the limo driver crack up
>we arrive at the hotel
>we see that they had set up a red fucking carpet with teachers pretending to be paparazzi taking photos of us as we hop out of the limo

COUNT P2
>>
File: 1463341565351.png (74 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1463341565351.png
74 KB, 416x416
>went to prom
>got drugged and passed around by the jocks who called me a faggot

a-am i a normie?
>>
>>28768683
>passed around
What, as in they had their way with you?
>>
>>28760202
I didn't go to mine. I got kicked out of school because I'd rather hide behind my bed for eight hours every day than go to class.
>>
>>28760202
I was Prom King and the crowds cheered my name.

I came here from the other boards to laugh at you.
>>
>>28768719
No, they pushed me around and called me a pansy
>>
>>28768626
>we are all hesitant to get out
>when we awkwardley step we tell all teachers taking photos of us could smell the austism as we walked up
>the doorman gives us a strange look at all 6 of us like we were an egg thatchad just layed a chicken
>once we are inside the professional photographer told us to come forward one couple at a time
>so we went up one at a time and felt the austism as each photo was taken
>the headmaster was standing in front of the stairs that lead to the ballroom had to shake his hand and thank him for all that he had done for me the past years
>my palms where like the amazon fucking river
>even award infront of the headmaster
>once i was pasted that me and my mates all gather around one table and bane post for most of night
>>
>>28768882
>bane post
top kek

I don't get why the teachers get involved though - surely it'd be the one event where you DON'T want teachers plaguing the place?
>>
>>28768382
>>28767050
>closeted gay
can you do me and everyone else a favor and stop posting trap threads, you freaks?
>>
>>28760202
this girl invited me to go with them on their prom bus just to help cover the cost. i chose not to go and played online poker instead.
>>
File: 1407788907336.jpg (18 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1407788907336.jpg
18 KB, 251x242
>>28769717
I don't post in trap threads - why would I masturbate to guys dressed as girls? Girls are icky and gross
>>
File: wwhatnigga.png (211 KB, 331x352) Image search: [Google]
wwhatnigga.png
211 KB, 331x352
>>28760202
>I was 18 with a 16 year old GF but they didn't allow under 17 in prom
>I decided to just skip prom
>Female friend of mine gets dumped like 3 days before it
>Friends insist I take her
>I say no
>Asian friends parents sell tux's and stuff, tells me he'll loan me a tux and everything for free
>I say okay sure and take her as friends
>We eat a shitload of chinese before going in
>We go in and its pretty rad and there's fights
>Same asian kid spills his own drink on me and dyes my white shirt red
>My "dates" bf went there stag
>They make up
>I tell her to get out there and make out with him
>They dance and make out
>Asian friend tells me I need to take the heat for that spill or his dad will kill him
>mfw
>I tell him sure I'll do it bro
>Give the couple a ride to the guys house and he says thanks to me a lot, then hugs me through the car window and says "no really thanks so much man"
>Change after prom and hand asian back the clothes
>Avoided him till graduation and dont take fall for him to his dad
>Drive my actual GF on a big date the next day so she's not nervous I went to prom with someone
>>
File: 1463615493515.png (131 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1463615493515.png
131 KB, 353x334
> be me after prom
> going to girl's house because she invited me
> yes I know I'm probably a normie
> reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
> use GPS to go to house
> never been there before
> go down dirt road thinking its the driveway
> wrong road, try to make 2-point turn
> mud gets my car stuck, revving engine hard
> definitely stuck, get out to inspect
> redneck from the trailer next nearby starts yelling at me while I try to explain
> guy gets out rifle, starts firing off shots to scare me off
> down on the muddy ground trying to not die
> guy yells "I'M GONNA CALL THE POLICE"
> I call my friend at the girls' house (I can see the lights on from my car)
> Freaking the hell out, begging friend to get her dad to rescue me
> He comes over and saves me, we get his farm tractor to pull my car out
> Redneck staring at us through darkness
> comes over and starts harassing him, whining about "muh lawn"
> Cops actually show up
> Girl's dad explains my problem
> Cops keep redneck away so he doesn't attack me
> Car pulled out of mud, me so happy
> Parents call, it's past 1 AM when I said I'd be home
> "GET THE FUCK HOME"
> GPS is dying, I struggle to make it to the highway
> Speeding on the way home faster to not piss parents off more
> Cop pulls me over for the first time in my life
> I'm about ready to just kill myself at this point
> Get warning and no ticket
> Thank fuck
> Get home finally, my suffering is over

It was a rough night after prom. And I had to work a double shift at work the next day. No sleep for this guy.
>>
>>28769949
Are you a cuck?

really original comment
>>
>>28760202
Skipped prom, and sat at home shit posting all night.
>>
>>28760314
If they were strict Muslims then you wouldn't have been dating you Fucktard
>>
>>28760202
>Have crush on oneitis since 7th grade
>Were good friends but never dated
>Beginning of senior year
>Start hanging out with her more
>Falling more in love
>Start going on dates- movies, coffee, sled riding in the winter, shit like that
>Never actually "officially" date- its always "hanging out"
>We both have huge crushes on each other, both too awkward to take it to next step
>Too beta to tell her how i feel
>Too beta to engage physically
>Prom rolls around, I ask her, she says yes
>Prom night
>Go in a group with her friends, miss the chance to hang out with my best friends
>Have an okay time
>We're both terrible dancers, but whatever
>Take her home at about 3am
>Kiss her on the cheek, the most physical contact I've EVER had with her
>Next morning, we go to an amusement park together to ride roller coasters and shit
>Doesnt talk to me all day
>wtf.jpg
>Take her home
>One word replies to texts for the next month
>Get coffee with her a couple months later, it was awkward as shit
>She leaves and goes to college 6 hours away, never see her again.
Never found out why she started hating me. I still miss her sometimes.
>>
>>28770047
Was I? I had my own girlfriend.

I mean the friend I took was nice, but I had a GF. I would've gone for her if I was single and wouldn't have let her talk to her ex. But its prom, they're both there, I can tell they were stupid fucking idiots and still like each other. So I say go dance together come on. Its not like I'm a real date.

I had no reason to give a shit so I was just a bro about it
>>
>>28760202
Didn't go.
>>
>>28770188
Sorry Adolf, missed the part in your OP where you said you had a gf. Saw it now.

please don't gas me when the day of the rope comes
>>
>>28760575
where in Sweden? this was not at all the case for me
>>
>>28770095
Who said he did know?
>>
not sad (at least for me)
>senior prom
>my best friend's cousin came to live with him
>suspect his parents threw him out of the house because he's gay
>23, handsome, fit, tanned, good dresser, nice guy
>one of the girls asks him to go to the prom with her
>actually funny seeing him with a girl on his arm
>dancing time
>this guy is easily the best dancer
>every girl is abandoning their dates and dancing with him
>he's grinding on them, slow dancing with them
>girls are getting wet just waiting to dance with him
>cucked boyfriends are all on the sidelines watching
>combined they have the dancing ability of a retard. gay friend is just a chick magnet
>everyone leaving, one of the cucks throws a punch at gay friend
>gay friend knows judo
>flips cuck over, literally tears lapel off his tux
>good time had by all (except for guy laying on ground)
>>
>>28766457
you also looked like a bitch
>>
>>28770222
I wont gas you if you help me remove all nigger
>>
>took gf still with her to this day
>danced with her
>kissed her
>took pictures with her
>had a bad haircut that day too fuck my life
>>
>go stag
>find a few friends and laugh about stupid shit
>6/10 Oreo girl wants to dance
>steal her from prom date even though beta as fuck
>she grinds on my dick
>total slut.jpg
>2 days after prom date hoping to get the poon
>2 weeks go by and this hitch is talking about kids
>month for by I say fuck this and dump her over phone
>still virgin
>>
>>28761396
I would have ruined his scape too
>>
>invite a girl i didnt know
>we drink a couple of shots before prom
>we get there and she is feeling sick
>her father has to pick her up before prom even began
>spent the night alone
idk how its elsewhere, but we have prepre prom, pre prom and prom here on last 3 years
>mfw all of them were shit
>>
>>28770160
Either she somehow lost interest in you after all that time and the weak kiss on the cheek was the last straw or she knew she wouldn't stay with you with college coming up and decided to gradually break contact as a way to make it hurt less.
>>
>going to prom
>ever

prom is the height of disgusting normalcy, even thinking about it makes me gag
>>
>6/10 girl said she would go with me
>prom got closer and started scheduling plans
>became clear she wasn't interested in going with me, just wanted to go with her friends
>tells me she can't go with me
>stay home prom night, played WoW
>I wonder if my parents were disapointed

>first girl I asked said no, right away
Not sure if that was better or not.
>>
>>28771009
You're probably right. I have a tendency to think the latter, because she was so straight-laced that a kiss on the cheek was probably a pretty big deal for her. She was on to bigger and better things once high school ended, and I was about to go to some shitty state school. Probably just wanted to cut and run on everything (especially me) from her hometown.
>>
>>28768235
Yeah. I actually told them that I dated one over the summer since they were working a lot and never had much time at home. They actually took it, but now they keep on asking why it's been at least a year without one.
>>
File: IMG_20160226_113421922-1-2.jpg (298 KB, 750x598) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160226_113421922-1-2.jpg
298 KB, 750x598
>>28760727
damn sounds like me
>be in english class senior year
>i overhear one of my "friends" who is notorious for making friends with loners
>tells the others that they need to make friends with the quiet white boys so that they'll scan passed you when they come to school with a gun
>mfw actually tried to plan it but i was too much of a pussy to do anything
>>
I've never gone. I've pussied out every chance I've had to go.
>>
>>28766457
r u anime?
>>
>>28760362
>autist
>chad
pick one
>>
>>28760727
you should've accepted it and made some sarcastic remark
>>
>>28760202
>2010
>be me
>don't go
>2016 don't care.
>>
Went to prom TWICE and both times made want to blow my brains out.

>be me, in emotionally abusive relationship
>"If you do/don't do X, I will kill myself"
>she's a grade higher than me so it's her prom first
>her parents refused to let me take her or go in limo with friends
>they take us in their minivan
>Imagine two parents who want to get rid of their daughter, legitimately talking over her and making fun of her while she used that pent up energy on me
>all in a shitty minivan
>Tried to have fun, but she hated my friends so I had to awkwardly avoid them
>Killed time eating, talking to acquaintances I knew just waiting to go home and jack off

Second prom, "my" prom
>Somehow haven't broken up with her yet
>She's gotten way worse
>Her parents kicked her out and for a few MONTHS my parents let her stay with us
>Basically want to not come home every day
>She doesn't let me see my "degenerate friends"
>Still do, just lie to her
>We go in a limo with the one friend she likes because he's getting pussywhipped
>Sit at a table with all my friends and dates and she doesn't want to be there
>go sit at her shit dateless friends' table
>meet them for the first time
>all major cunts
>actually want to kill myself
>can see my friends all are giving me a pitying look
>just want to have fun with my boys
>eventually go home
>doesn't even give me a handy (the maximum sexual experience I've had)
Glad I broke up with her and kicked her out. Should've left as soon as she said "I think I might be suicidal."
>>
>>28760202
Why spend money for something everyone else but you is going to enjoy
That's seriously the most dumbass thing you can do with your shekels
>>
>>28771938
>>We go in a limo with the one friend she likes because he's getting pussywhipped

>you calling someone else pussywhipped
You were pussywhipped.
>>
No prom because I went to an uptight Christfag school and dancing was of the devil. But we did have a banquet. It was pretty lame. Went with this girl who was a "friend", she was boring and didn't try to have a good time with me at all (she did look really pretty, though). Afterparty was watching Blue Collar Comedy Tour at some dude's house, and then randomly fucking around Wal-Mart. Fuck the South, fuck banquets, and fuck Christfag schools.
>>
File: 1428925995110.jpg (3 KB, 95x126) Image search: [Google]
1428925995110.jpg
3 KB, 95x126
>>28760202
>tfw my prom is tommorow (literally)
>tfw my whole family will gather and expect me to go so I can't stay home
>tfw some fagget semi-chad bullies are picking on me and will probably fuck me in some way
JDIMSA NOW
>>
File: image.jpg (604 KB, 469x1343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
604 KB, 469x1343
>>28760202
>junior prom 2010
>go with a guy who had a crush on me for years
>he decides A FEW HOURS before prom he doesn't want to go
>wants to go watch his friend fight at the mall
>beg him not to do that
>just finished getting my hair and makeup done and bought a nice dress
>refuses to come over for pictures, just said to meet him there
>he didn't say a word the entire time unless to ask for sexual favors
>say no because I was a shy KV who never saw a dick
>he says he'll be right back but was gone for a while
>I go in the lobby to look for him
>I ask the security guard if he's seen him
>they said he left a while ago

Fuck him. Recently he messaged me on POF and I told him to fuck off. Senior prom I had a really nice dress and that was fun, pic related

>inb4 Stacey
>>
>>28761587
Not him, but you just rustled MY jimmies, you double nigger. Seriously, a poor as fuck family saves up $400 just for a faggoty normal-fag event he probably wouldn't even enjoy? Fucking A!

1) His mom should've asked before hand so she wouldn't have gotten her hopes up. Anon isn't an asshole for being direct and honest. However, his mom is a dumbass for automatically assuming he wants to go.

2. If she seriously lost her shit after being told, "No mom. I don't wanna spend a large amount of money on this thing I don't wanna go to", then fuck her. If I was told after saving $400 for a big ass gift for a friend's wedding that it was called off for another year, I wouldn't be upset. I'd be fucking happy that now I have $400 extra dollars I can spend on something.

>>28761612
And fuck you as well
>>
File: 1463902757897.jpg (158 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
1463902757897.jpg
158 KB, 500x705
> Stayed home and studied for finals
> watched some dumb youtube videos
> slept
not too bad I guess. I didn't want to go in the first place since it sounds awful and I didn't really have a big group of friends to hang out with or anything.
But yeah, if you went to prom get off my board, reeee, etc.
>>
I didn't go to prom, but since im a so-cal fag i went to grad night at disneyland with the squad.

Shit was aight.
>>
>>28760202
>be me
>go to ceremony where they give us our final reports
>very festive
>Mother and Father didn't care to show up.
>but my mother wants photographs.
>Had to call my only friend who failed his graduation to make photographs.
>he makes the photographs despite feeling like shit because he has to take another year
>later at the prom
>people getting drunk
>everybody is starting to talking
>getting to talk to alot of my classmates
>one girl asks to dance with me
>Ican'tdance.mp4
>she laughs it of after my failed atempts
>later people call me
>my friend drank to much, much to much
>shoulder him and carry him home
>3 hours later I lay him of at his doorstep.
>go home and my father asks how prom was

It was alright.
>>
>>28760242
Same here. Looking back I now understand I was developing a depression during that time.
>>
>>28772588
>she is not even fat
>date wants to fuck her right away
Fuck off roast subhuman slut. Maybe if you didn't go for the biggest pump and dump chad who goes to watch retards fight at the mall, then you could've gotten a normal prom. I sincerely hope you get cancer and die in excruciating pain.
>>
>>28772588
bros before hos, stacy
>>
>>28760202
I ate green beans with my sperg friend and we talked about his shrooms trip and steam games
>>
>succubi tell me I should ask their friend to prom
>I tell them to fuck off
>play videogames on prom night
Felt pretty good
>>
>>28760202
>go to prom
>arrive late so I don't have to take pictures with other people
>talk to people
>eat
>go to grocery store next door so I can buy a bottle of vodka for 10 euro instead of 50
>get drunk
>keep drinking
>be completely wasted
>talk to people
>go home at like 4-5 am
>walk to bus stop with best friend
>hug and kiss her a lot
>arrive home
>go to bed
>>
I didn't go. I don't even remember what I did that night, but I can say for certain that it wasn't very interesting.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 750x1334
>didn't go
>find out that 3 girls wanted me to ask them to go
>2 of them are the Stacies of the school
>>
>>28760202
>went to prom by myself
>saved best friends life
>he makes a drunken pass at me
>accidentally knocked him out pushing him off me
>tells the whole school I violently assaulted him when he came out
>ostracised by whole school
>haven't spoken to any of them in 10 years.

2/10. Food was decent.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 750x1334
>>28760202
I got out a relationship about a month before. I decided to go with a friend who proposed the idea. I got the suit and everything but she bailed 2 days before. An old girl who I had a thing with and still was in love with invited me to go to a beach house instead of prom. After driving an hour to get there I just found a note "got you anon" with w picture of her at prom hanging out with my ex gf. I cried and listened to the postal service and fell asleep on the beach. I moved out and went to college but now I suffer from trust issues and the constant feeling that no one will ever love me. I want to kill myself everytime I think about prom or high school.
>>
>>28773109
texted a picture*
>>
>>28760202
I spend the night playing tf2 :^)
>>
>>28760214
>drove and dressed for prom
>tried to work up courage to walk in
>couldn't, it ended, and I watched as all the dates walked to their limos for after party
>drove home
>>
got asked every year by seniors it was epic every year got wasted after too
>>
Compared to some of these stories, mine sounds pretty okay.
>be a junior
>prom is in a couple weeks
>overhear a qt senior girl I've known for a couple years say she is going with friends, makes no mention of a date
>she's pretty awkward like me, so why not
>work up the nerve to ask her
>ask her a couple days later
>no signs or ridiculous public antics
>she says yes

>two weeks later
>her parents are pretty conservative, so they drive us down
>they go and watch a baseball game nearby as we head into prom
>neither one of us likes dancing, so we've been going around and talking to a couple other people we know
>nothing much happens until the slow songs come on
>hold her hands and go in for a kiss
>nope.jpg

At least I tried. Anyways, I'm still in touch with her. She's literally the only woman I can stand talking to. Perhaps one day...
>>
>>28760936
What does that picture mean?

orig
in
ale
>>
>>28761676
>no friends
>vidya
>no motivation
>skipping

Gee willikers, I wonder if there's a connection.
>>
>>28760202

If you are sad about not going to prom you aren't a robot, you're a wannabe normie

I'm not sad I didn't go. Prom is dumb as fuck
>>
>>28760299

> you usually do have more regret for the thing that you don't do as opposed to the thing that you do

you realize that it depends entirely on how you choose to describe what you are regretting?

Lmao @ ur ""life""
>>
File: 1463784715194.jpg (88 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1463784715194.jpg
88 KB, 450x450
>>28764221
This.
Failed normalfags is the correct term for all the faggots posting prom stories here.
>>
>couple of years before senior year
>me and my sperg friends make a pact to stay home and play Halo when prom night rolls around
>Fast forward to senior year
>spergs have de-spergified themselves and acquired GFs except me
>one ex sperg in particular has a rich father who owns a helicopter
>He offers all the spergs a place in the helicopter for the ride to prom
>my autist brain doesn't register this means they're going to prom
>decline thinking they'll all be playing Halo on prom night
>Prom happens
>They all turn up in the helicopter in nice suits and all the normies are impressed
>find myself alone

tfw they all got laid that night
tfw still a virgin at 28
>>
Most of my friends went off to dance during prom and I never really liked dancing at all. I just ended up standing around on the edge with all of the other lonely faggots.

I remember having a conversation with the Russian photographer though. He asked me what I studied and I told him Maths, Further Maths and Physics. He then went through his life story about how he got his BSc in Physics in Russia, was on his way to a career in Physics in the UK but ended up pursuing a career in photography instead because he realized his true ambition was to simply take pictures. He seemed really passionate about capturing and sharing those special moments of his clients. It was a really odd conversation but it was the only moment from prom that I really remember with clarity.

I get this odd feeling of somberness and melancholy when I remember it, I wonder how he's doing. It really made me think since at the time I felt like the only reason I studied the subjects I did was because I was "smart" and good at them, not necessarily because I enjoyed them. I hope one day I will find my niche that I love as much as he loved photography.
>>
>>28767050
If you weren't a faggot, i'm certain you could have gotten a lot of pussy. Shame..
>>
File: pepe room.jpg (112 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
pepe room.jpg
112 KB, 1024x1024
>>28760202
>be me
>spend most Friday nights playing vidya alone
>second semester senior year
>fall in love with girl
>qt, brown hair, flat chest, tall, gorgeous tanned long legs
>she's kind of shy and awkward, she just hides behind her friend group like I do
>have two classes with her
>want to talk to her but don't know what to say
>her stupid Stacy friends give me the stinkeye anytime I breathe in their direction
>she plays lacrosse
>decided that the only way I will deserve her is if I make varsity tennis (I played tennis in hs)
>work my ass off and barely make varsity
>worst guy on the team
>nothing changes
>every night I stay up late trying to think of conversation starters
>practice them in my head on the way to school
>only say like 3 sentences to her ever
>prom around the corner
>tell myself that I will ask her
>too much of a pussy to do it
>she goes to prom alone
>I also go to prom alone
>want to ask her to dance but too afraid
>prom ends
>go to friend's house for kickback
>drink beer, moonshine, smoke weed
>anonette shows up
>holyshit.jpg
>this is my chance
>decide to play it cool and wait until the mood is right to make a move
>have another beer, chat with friends
>15 minutes pass
>she announces to the group that her parents are making her come home
>manage to confidently utter two words
>"bye anonette"
>to my astonishment, she replies:
>"bye anon"
>she says it in the sweetest voice
>mfw I will never forget the sweetness of her voice as she said those two words to me
>graduate
>never talk to her again
>>
File: 1461995839195.png (75 KB, 432x607) Image search: [Google]
1461995839195.png
75 KB, 432x607
>>28760727

these kids are assholes. where'd you go to school?
>>
>>28770047
That's not a cuck. He already had a gf and was being a genuinely cool guy by helping his buds get back together
>>
>>28776368
Sounds like you were a massive fucking retard.
>>
Never went. Sat in my house and played halo, alone.
>>
>>28760202
>buy my $100 ticket
>my best friend of 7 years bails on me
>stuck with a ticket, you can't resell them because your name is on them
>stay at home pissed & alone

An average day in my life desu.
It was full of normies who got too drunk that night anyways.
>>
File: 1462156954383.jpg (16 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
1462156954383.jpg
16 KB, 367x202
>>28760202
I was marathoning game of thrones during senior year prom, no regrets
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 101x115) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 101x115
I burnt the skin off of my balls with Nair two hours before hand because I wanted them to be smooth and had to try to function like a normal human being.
>>
>>28760442
>>climb the roof of the school as spiderman for promprosal
i dont get it, why you guys have to do shit like that?? im not from murrica so help me understand
>>
>>28776816
Same; halo 2 to be precise
>>
>>28773691
>Perhaps one day...
NO, never, stop anon
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.