[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies mock virgins and other types of losers? Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27 KB, 512x512
Why do normies mock virgins and other types of losers?

Don't they realise that were the people who need their help the most?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 513x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 513x389
No one helped them
>>
>>28752874
Nobody has ever mocked me for that. People don't give a shit.
>>
>>28752874
because the fact we exist is an ego boost to them
>>
"I don't understand why people struggle with public speaking. It's literally just talking which is what everyone does every day"

"What? There are people out there who didn't get laid by the age of 16? Like what the fuck were you doing? I had a job at 16 and still had time to socialize and fool around"

"Dude. You're 18 and still don't know how to catch or throw a football? Did you not have a childhood?"

"hahahaha! Anon considers 12 a.m. late! Dude we're in college. You should be able to power through work, school work, and college with just 3-5 hours of sleep. Besides what kind of person chooses morning classes? HAHA!"
>>
>>28752874
Usually you're a loser because you have refused help multiple times.
>>
Last time someone called my a virgin I made eye contact with him then in a mocking voice I said "Anons never felt what's it's like to be loved in his life, hahaha!" And he seemed legitimately taken aback by it and frowned at me
>>
>>28752874
Because people are extremely self concious even in success.
Looking at the areas which they excel in (even if they're not important) and picking on those who do not excell in that area (even if they excell in other areas) is the only way that they feel happy/confident with themselves.

This is also the reason why something like racism exists.
>>
>give help
>get insulted and told to kill yourself
That's why normies make fun of you. You're ungrateful little assholes.
>>
>>28753108
>Generic after school special catchphrase number #48
Nobody has ever, in the history of mankind, said these things.
>>
Pretty much this >>28753089

It has less to do with how they perceive you, and more with how they perceive themselves relative to your position.
>>
>>28753145
you fucking fag, kill yourself holy shit
>>
>>28753108
???
If you're operating at a level that is 4-10 years behind where you should be, you'll be ridiculed.
It makes you look stupid even if you're not actually
>>
>>28753127
Fuck off with that Norman response
Some of us are born with shit and don't live in an upper class white suburban neighbourhood with that beta girl that chases after you or your friend group that tries to help you
>>
>>28753108
>"Dude. You're 18 and still don't know how to catch or throw a football? Did you not have a childhood?"

That one is perfectly reasonable.

How the fuck could you not know how to catch a ball? Its pre-programmed into the reptilian part of your brain, for fucks sake.
>>
>>28752874
Because you're an example of what not to do. Your existence helps normies get laid. Robots single handedly keep the human race alive.

Thank you robots,
Humanity
>>
>>28753145
I always love to hear what my little cockbunny has to say :3
It's not easy for everyone to get laid, certainly not as easy it is for me to fuck your little boipucci
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 480x480
>>28753192
Yummy real pain
>>
>>28753192
Ok Ted the Sped.
>>
>>28752874
Tbh OP, you should pity them. They're so brainwashed by society's lies that climbing the ladder is all they know. They believe being a wage slave and working as much and as hard as you can to be better than somebody else is the best thing ever, and totally not what the powers that be want. They'll only realise when they're old/on their deathbed just how pointless everything was.

If you think about it, being a NEET truly is the best lifestyle, where you only take from this corrupt system without giving anything back.
>>
>>28753222
>only pretending
>>
>>28753060
>willingly dismissing your parent's and friends influence on your fate
Normies are delusional
>>
File: image.jpg (451 KB, 1820x1381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
451 KB, 1820x1381
>>28753275
Ow I have alway taken happiness from others discomfort
>>
negetive reinforcement drives positive change sometimes.
That's a harsh truth. That doesn't mean that mean-ness should be excused as "ok", but to be honest, everyone has had something mean said to or about them in their lives. The people who take those mean comments and resolve to prove them wrong/do better are the ones who are successful. The people who take those comments and internalize them to the point where they become a part of one's identity are the people who do poorly.

There are different levels of success, just as there are different levels of beauty, happiness, intellegence, etc.

Not being able to speak properly at age 20 is odd, and it means that you are socially underdeveloped in most cases. If that applies to you and it bothers you, teach yourself how to socialize like an adult instead of giving up. It's something that can be fixed/improved upon with some effort and bravery, so if it bothers you, it's worth trying to fix. If it doesn't bother you that people will think you're woerd, then that's fine. But don't expect people to accept the fact that you can only communicate at a pre-school level.
>>
>>28753254
Until you're 24 and your parents kick you out of the house/die.
>>
File: corn ship.jpg (44 KB, 430x294) Image search: [Google]
corn ship.jpg
44 KB, 430x294
>>28753145

>just bee urself bro XD
>just talk2 women brooo!!!
>don't be shy broooo

>help
>>
Normies can't conceive the notion of no-normies, thus everything we're in their eyes is our fault (in part it is true tho)
>>
>>28753341
You're wasting your breath and bandwidth on these speds my friend.
>>
>>28753335
That's pretty edgy my mane
>>
you no-life's like to mock them for everything.

no one is going to have empathy for you if they see that you don't give a shit about yourself or others.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x395
>>28753383
It's true tho that way I come here mane
>>
>>28753341
I look 7/10 normally and I'm talkative, yet I have a high school nickname that is very... eyebrow raising, and it holds me back a lot
What do? Keep in mind I'm virgin but not kissless
>>
>>28753424
Damn that water looks refreshing
>>
>>28752874
Because if you're a male virgin older than 16 you deserve to be mocked
>>
>>28753341
Fuck off. I am who I am.
>>
>>28753345
That's literally what happened to me except I'm working on returning back to it. Society sucks for people like me... Friendships never go anywhere, girls are never interested and just use me for compliments, sociopaths make their way to the top... It's just all so different from what I imagined life to be like. I just want to be by myself forever with muh escapism.
>>
>>28753138
He probably mocked you for that too while you cried into your pillow
>>
>>28753316
Actually, being spoiled and having a sense of unpunishment destroys you.
>>
>>28753192
Elliot had everything handed to him. And still he was a total failure. This is the guy you worship, so no wonder you are all failures.
>>
STOP BULLYING ME ON MY BOARD NORMIES REEEEEEE GET OUT ALREADY YOU FUCKING HAPPY SEX CRAZED NODS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
What happened to the robots friends?
What ever happened to the Wizards, the directionless and the ones in complete despair?
When did the normies and le baiters ruin everything
>>
>>28752874
But you don't want help. You want to be failures. Anytime someone tries to help robots, they lash out in anger.
>>
It's okay to be alone as long as you are self-sufficient.
>>
people don't understand the robots. to them we maybe wasting out time but we're having fun..
>>
>>28752874
Nobody really "mocks" virgins.
Nobody knows unless you tell them, and few really care.

Your being way to self conscious about this. Stop it.
>>
>>28753341
Being ridiculed is not enough to motivate people through the countless hours to become actually successful, just to prove a point.
Doing all that "just to prove a point" sounds really petty, actually.
And although some hollywood stars might say that's something that fueled them, that's not the truth, because there are countless people who don't make it and were ridiculed as well.
Working your ass off is what makes you great.
>>
>>28753582
Yeah so don't help us, don't talk to us, don't touch us. I'll fucking rip your throat out fucking little bitch I swear to god.
>>
>>28753541
Don't insult St Elliot you fucking norman.
>>
>>28753541
>Elliot had everything handed to him.
Not women. The thing he wanted the most.
>>
>>28753582

Noone has ever tried to help though. They post empty aphorisms like bee urself. They only post that to make themselves look good and feel like such a le gud and loving person. They don't care enough to actually offer any real advice. Notice how quickly the shitposters who claim they want to help quickly turn around and tell us to kill ourselves, virgin shame us, and tell us we deserve to be sad.
>>
>>28753582

Be helpful without being mean about it.

Act like you care. Don't say "the truth hurts" or "man up" or "grow the fuck up". Normies can't be nice about helping someone out. They always got to play the tough guy act and try to shame the loser even further.
>>
>>28753145

Let's be honest with ourselves for a brief moment.

What is the substance of the help being offered? Is is some actual assistance that takes into consideration the struggles and deficiencies of the individual it is being offered to? Or is the "help" in question merely platitudes offered without any thought to whether those platitudes apply to the individual in question?

If it's the latter, the resentment is understandable. Who could ever benefit from being reduced to some stereotype and being treated as one? The only person who benefits from an exchange like that is the person offering the "help"; it is a nice way of assuaging survivor's guilt. How else can we, social animals that we are, endure the idea that some of our fellow men have to live like monsters?

Well, no one wants to be the goat thrown to Azazel, regardless of how comforting such an act is to the man who makes the offering.

Living as a monster is bad, to be sure. Living as scapegoat and sin offering is even worse.
>>
>>28753605
Maybe in high school this happens. But I've seen that people who are this level of retarded generally starts acting nice (even if they are judging you inside their heads) once they in college, or destroy their lives through their retardation, like becoming a manchild and working in a shitty job.
>>
>>28753657
Many times I've seen a thread by a former robot who wants to help. Is it full of robots who want to improve their lives like that other guy did? Hell no.

>reeee fucking normie get out die
>you were never a true robot
>fuck you for coming here, just let us wallow in misery
>>
>>28753723
That's right now get out fag. I wish to wallow.
>>
>>28752874
It's not really being a virgin that gets you mocked. It's the reason why you are a virgin. If you are over 24 and still a virgin, it's most likely because you are an autistic neckbeard sperglord.
>>
File: xwtJxXN.png (1 MB, 1636x5272) Image search: [Google]
xwtJxXN.png
1 MB, 1636x5272
>>28753605
Ahem, check this out norman
>>
>>28753127
I am a loser, because my parents were helped by my grandparents until they were 40 years old and, spoiled as they were, they were completely unstable people, making myself unstable while growing up and thinking it was normal behavior.
>>
>>28753494
>Life is hard
No shit dumbass.
>>
>>28753457
What is the nickname? What about you are they mocking? How many people use the nickname? did the person who created the name have a reason for doing it? Almost certainly their intention was to divert negetive attention to you so that they felt more at ease about their own insecurities.

The nickname only has power of you give it power. When they call you it, don't react or respond. Disassociate with the name by ignoring it- reacting to it will only give them what they want. If the name calling continues after a while of you ignoring it, you may respond in a snarky, unbothered way that jabs back at them. This is a BRIEF response that you'll want to have prepared ahead of time.
For example: say a group of kids has been calling you "piggy", and The bully who made up the name is a girl who is even more overweight than you. If you were to respond something like "if I'm a pig, then you're a fucking cow because you weigh atleast twice as much as I do, bitch." It would attack the very insecurity that caused her to make fun of you in the first place, and she'd back off knowing that messing with you would make her feel bad about herself rather than good about herself.

Another option (the one I used) is to just come right out and say "stop calling me that. If you don't, then I'll beat the shit out of you".
This one only works in certain situations because sometimes the consequences are not worth it, especially if you can't back that shit up.
>>
>If you are over 24 and still a virgin, it's most likely because you are an autistic neckbeard sperglord.
And you're a prettyboy chad fucking 20 bitches a week right?
>>
>>28753648
And like everything else he refused to work for it. He expected it just to be handed to him.
>>
>>28753792
It's different for everybody.
>>
>>28753759
What about it? Those are pretty good and reasonable posts.
>>
>>28753341

Reinforcement does not and cannot drive change, not in the way you use the word. That's why it is called reinforcement. Why do you specify negative reinforcement and then go on to describe positive punishment(mean thins said, physical abuse, etc) and negative punishment(social ostracization)? Are you just randomly typing word without knowing what they mean again? There aren't different levels of intelligence either. IQ is recorded as a score that falls on a stndardized gaussian distribution. You don't level up, and for the most part it is static. IQ measures potential. You can't train it like you can something like the bench press or lap times on mario kart.

I guess I'm just being "antisocial". Not because I kill people and torture small animals of course, but because I like to read books and do nerd shit.
>>
>>28752874
because mocking them is the only actual help that can work
>>
>>28753795
Trust me, you don't want to know what it is
The punch method doesn't quite works, the reason is that even my best friends call me it, it doesn't means to undermine me, but everybody got used to it
>>
>>28753469
Yes, but you can be a better version of yourself. There is a part of you who excels at the things you think you're bad at.
Saying "I am who I am" is not supposed to allow you to remain unchanging and hide from your fears of development. It's supposed to reassure you when you're being influenced to change in a particular way that is not reflective of who you really are.

unless you're meeting the socially designated standards, you can't say "I am who I am" to get away with not changing
>>
>>28753822
It's hard for everybody fuck nuts, just in different ways. You speds think you have some sort of extra, insurmountable obstacle when in reality you're just lazy/afraid of failure and so you never try or put forth any effort.
>>
>>28753799
I fail to see a point in this post. Was it just bitter nonsensical drivel?
>>
>>28753792
Then why live it? What can you gain except for a bunch of meaningless material things, a wife that's statistically more likely to cuck and divorce you, a bunch of ungrateful kids? Why not just support yourself and do the things you enjoy doing the most? I really don't get this whole game, especially if you spend most of your time losing, get a small win, and then go straight back to losing.

I realised a short while ago there's no hope for me to pursue a normal life, but there is hope for me in making my own future. I think a lot of robots would be happy if they came to this way of thinking as well.
>>
>>28753621
You're right- working your ass off IS what makes you great.

For some people, the mean comments make them work hard. For others, the mean comments make them not work at all.

That's why it's seen as "bad" (socially) when you allow nevetive comments to stunt your growth. People who were able to overcome similar "mean comments/situations" see you struggling with a burden that they were able to overcome and view you as weak.

Which, Comparitivly, you are
>>
>>28753833
Don't move the goalpost, you said that nobody mocks virgins there i gave you proof.
>>
>>28753795
>When they call you it, don't react or respond
That just makes them think you are deliberately ignoring them, so they become more aggressive (maybe throw you in the trash can, because "that's your place", like what happened to a friend of mine). You should just accept the nickname and treat them like you treat any other person. The nickname might catch on, but you are not going to feel bad about it and they won't feel superior to you. The nickname might also not catch on and new friends will just call you by your real name and life goes on.
>>
>>28753886
>Cuck
Argument rendered invalid.
>>
>>28753582
That's not true at all..Sometimes "help" doesn't get you anywhere, and you don't get the answers you're looking for. It's what happened to me, spent years looking for answers and help but got nowhere, just sent me into a deeper depression.
>>
>>28753819
>Wanting to work in order to get a woman
Fuck that, I'm not putting some woman on a piedestal just to get some pussy. Besides, there's already stuff getting created/invented to make women obsolete.
>>
>you think you have an insurmountable obstacle
> in reality you're just lazy/afraid of failure and so you never try or put forth any effort.
top wew
>>
>>28753840
If you tell me then I might be able to give a better response.

Oh well wait this is a different situation then- your best friends don't think they're hurting your feelings. They're poking fun at you but taking it to far.

It's actually very easy to change the situation you're in. Go to the friend who you trust most and have like a bro talk with him. Tell him that it actually hurts your feelings when you guys call him that name, and ask if they'll knock it off.
If they're really your friends and actually care about you/your feelings, they'll stop.
If they're keeping you around as a punching bag then maybe they won't- but if they'd the case then it's better to find out now rather than later
>>
>>28753920
It's an actual term Anon, not just some stupid meme. But you can replace it with cheating if you really want. Besides, I wasn't even arguing with you, I was just sharing my thoughts on a Mongolian flipbook forum.
>>
>>28753901
Not a single post there was mocking virgins. They were pointing out what idiots those people on that board are. And they're right.

The only thing you proved is that virgin mocking is in fact just a meme created by bitter foreveralones seeing what they want to see.
>>
>>28753939
>Work=worship
Uh huh.
>>
>>28753943
I used to have an insurmountable obstacle. Now, I don't, I am just being a lazy ass. Old habits are hard to break, not an excuse, but the truth.
>>
>>28753851

I wish it were hard for me in the way it was hard for them. Then I could live life on easy mode while calling it hard and shitting on everyone beneath me.

Shitting on people is all fun and games unless you're the guy on the bottom catching everyone's shit and with no one to shit on.
>>
>>28753909
It catched years ago
I don't care anymore, but it's a fucking massive red flag and holds me back like nothing else
>>
>>28753887
>fucking work you faggot nobody helped me except for my circle of friends, my family and whoever i paid to help me.
This is what pisses me off, not the weak part or the shaming, this is why i don't like interacting with normalfags
>>
>>28753759
I mean, they're pretty grating about it.
But they aren't completely wrong. Also, this says nothing of virginity. They detect negativity, not whether you've fucked or not.

And I'm no normy. I struggle with depression and socializing myself. But I can recognize my problems. And as much as I want to believe it, those problems won't be solved with a gf and sex.
>>
>>28753834
Are you stupid?
There are totally different levels of intellegence.
Are you exactly as smart as everyone else? No? Then there are different levels of intellegence, which are influenced by a bazillion different factors.

you acted as a definition nazi about the words that I used and then you go on to improperly define the word that I used? Wtf man.

What I mean by "negetive reinforcement" was "mean-ness"

Mean-ness drives change in certain situations.
>>
>>28753988
>it's a fucking massive red flag
People don't care that much?
Is something like "Psycho"? I have been called that one a few times in the past, but it did not become a nickname.
>>
>>28753952
It is a 3 year old nickname, it's not that easy
I vowed to myself that I'm going to hurt the motherfucker who did that to me
>>
>>28753983
What have you done to improve your life? Did you go to college? Did you work hard to get a good job? Have you put effort into your looks? Have you gone outside?

Or have you moped in your basement fapping to animu for years when everyone else was out there improving?
>>
>>28754031
Nope, it's just disgusting and impossible to look through
>>
>>28754018
>>28753960
>But they aren't completely wrong. Also, this says nothing of virginity. They detect negativity, not whether you've fucked or not.
They won't insult them with their virginity in a direct way, it's reddit they need to make it seem like they're not making fun for their inability to get human contact. The entire sub is based around lack of intimacy, it's impossible for them not to hold that against the FA crowd.
Your need for intimacy and belonging won't be fixed by a gf? Ok
>>
>>28754051
It is that easy, I promise

I've accidentally done this to someone before myself. My group of highschool friends used to assign family-related nicknames that suited each of our personalities. I was dad, my best friend was mom, we had an uncle, a grandpa, and a son.

The boy that was grandpa was always in bed by 11pm, was supper bad at getting technology to work, and was always complaining about how is back hurt. We called him grandpa as a a silly term of endearment, but like maybe a year later he FINALLY told us that he hated that nickname, and we all stopped calling him it and asked him what he wanted to be called instead immediately. Our intention was never to hurt him, it was to do the opposite. When we realized that we had been hurting his feelings, we changed right away.

I know your nick name might be worse than "grandpa", but if your friends are calling you it to poke fun/out of love, then they will change it if you say you want them to.
>>
>>28754051
>I vowed to myself that I'm going to hurt the motherfucker
Dude, focus on developing yourself. Those who are retarded will destroy themselves alone, justice will come to them without you needing to get your hands dirty and lose your time (which is pretious).
>>
>>28754122
How are those posts wrong? Because they're pretty on point. Are you just too scared of the truth?
>>
>why do animals prey on the weak
>>
>>28754026

You used extremely specific words that belong to the field of behavioral science. I can kind of understand your misuse of intelligence and levels. There are not different levels of intelligence, or a bazillion different factors influencing it, but it's fallen into colloquial usage to mean something completely different much like literally not means not literally. Negative reinforcement is impossible to fuck up as bad as you did though. The definition is very clear and operant conditioning is not something that lay people just sit around discussing for the hell of it. If you mean positive punishment instead of negative reinforcement, then use positive punishment. They are literally, as in the old meaning of the word literally, opposite things.

While we're discussing behavioral science look up learned helplessness. If you continue electrocuting the shit out of a dog eventually it will just stay still and take it since it knows nothing it does will change the outcome.
>>
>>28753060
>seven gen 7 badges
They really are cutting back on content aren't theys
>>
>>28754122
It would fix that specific problem. But not my social anxiety and depression.
Furthermore, a women has to want to put up with me. If I'm depressed all the time, the relationship will fail.
>>
>>28754052
> huur duur everyone in /r9k/ has never worked hard to get a better life.
You're making me more and more disconnected from the people that are "normal", judgemnetal pieces of shit can't imagine that some people have a hard time with their lives.
>>
>>28753127
And where was this help?
>>
>>28754159
I already live with the truth, i'm working hard to integrate myself in society but seeing this kind of shit reminds me that i can't relax around your kind
>inb4 but you're denying or projecting people aren't like that
>>
>>28754146
I can't really develop myself with this shit holding me back and keeping me from getting tail
>>28754140
Maybe I should just ditch them, honestly
They don't do it to mock me, but they got so used to it (just like everybody did) that I don't think that is happening
>>
>>28754185
We're not specifically talking about behavioral sciences. This isn't a "behavioral sciences" class- the definition of the vocabulary I used in my post isn't exclusive to one field of knowledge. "Intellegence", for example, has many different meanings depending on which "field of knowledge" you're looking at that concept through.

I will look up those terms you mentioned to expand my knowledge, but please realize that in normal conversations you should not be so exclusive and particular about the definition of concepts and words. There are different definitions for the same words/concepts.
>>
>>28754240
Bruh, it was there alright? Don't even question me on this, bruh, it's da truth, ok?
>>
>>28754287
Listen- before you ditch them, try having an actual conversation with one of them. Tell them how you feel. Don't make yourself too vulnerable, but give them the chance to show you how much they care about you and your feelings/happiness.

If it doesn't work out and they don't try to change, then ditch them. But you should atleast try to salvage a friendship by being direct. If you don't, you may foster long term resentment and insecurity that will negetivly affect you in the future.

Be brave and try. That's what this whole thread is about. Try your very best so that you won't have any regrets. If you keep trying, eventually you will be successful.
>>
>>28753939
>Working to cultivate friendships/relations with women

>"pffft fuck that I'm not some pussy pedestal faggot"

literally the next post

>"guys why am I so lonely? nobody talks to me and I really want a gf!"

kys
>>
>>28754052

I've done college, job, looksmaxing, and outsiding. So now I have a degree, money and much less free time, pretty clothes and about 20lbs more weight, and outside really did nothing, it's exactly as outside as it's always been. Still no friends. Just lots of awkward interactions with people I'm familiar with who appear visibly uncomfortable and are trying to get away as fast as they can without overtly breaking too many social conventions.

Autism can't be cured. I talk weird, I move weird. No matter how much I work on the content, pitch, volume, cadence, enunciation, projection, whatever, it always comes out just a little off. If anything it's made things worse. I sit right in the bottom of the uncanny valley. I have made marginal improvements but compared to the effort I put in vs the effort neurotypicals put in I have nothing to show for it whereas they seem to get this bullshit down effortlessly. They have some kind of bullshit EXP modifier where they get social gains at a rate at least 1000x that I do. I still try but I know it's not going to happen. Honestly I'd be ecstatic if I could just have one good bro or gf. I occasionally invite myself to lunches and shit like that. No one willingly spends time around me though.
>>
>>28753939
By that logic, men are already obsolete.
>>
>>28754051
nigga, I have a 9 year old nickname, you think you have it bad? you don't
>>
>tfw you will always be a loser and not a winner like Ted Bundy

:(
>>
>>28754356
Why don't you make friends with other autistic people who are in similar situations?
>>
>>28754347
They know it deep downs hurts me
I know they know
I remember whey they casually called me it in front of some girls and they started laughing at my face
I fucking hate this shit
>>
>>28754372
At least it isn't fecal matter related, bro
>>
>>28754140
>I was dad, my best friend was mom, we had an uncle, a grandpa, and a son.
jesus, that's cringey as fuck
>>
>>28753836
If you don't have a support network it won't help you
>>
>>28754394
They may have thought it was funny without realizing that it was hurting you. In the end they're not purposefully trying to hurt you. Maybe they weren't being considerate of your feelings, but I don't think they were doing it just to make you feel bad. Again- just try talking to them about it.

>>28754415
Yep. The two chicks in the group came up with it though so it was fine at the time.
>>
I've always tried to help the socially inept who were bad with girls, they would not help themselves and that's why they failed

The majority of people will have sex in their lifetime, you can pull yourself up by your bootstraps
>>
>>28754392

That's another part of the problem. You'd think /fit/'s brand of autism would be the gym standard because that's all you see on /fit/ and /misc/. Unfortunately it's mostly jackasses who don't know a carb from a curling iron from a dildo that hang out in the gym. Friday night magic is fun but they never want to hang out outside of friday night magic. No one watches anime, or if they do they have shit taste or are fat. I can understand being skelly because I was there once but there is no excuse for being fat and I wish all fats would die.

It's not like there are just big groups of people sitting around with signs saying "token autist friend wanted, inquire within". If they existed I would have found them years ago.
>>
>>28754510
You are not getting what I mean
It's not like they call me it now and then
It is pratically my name t b h
They never call me by my name anymore
>>
>>28753335
Why the hell is this dude's dick so hairy?
>>
>>28754524
How did that go?
The guys didn't have pussy-hunting hobbies?
They never lifted?
Because you need to hunt for pussy or else nothing will happen, especially since women decide if you are a jna or a gender-less plushie in 2 seconds after they notice you. I'm guessing you didn't take this kind of this as an important thing for getting pussy.
I'm guessing that you gave the a cup of "be yourself" with some "what's the worst that can happen?" sprinkled on top
>>
>>28754634
>jna
I meant "man".
>>
>>28752874
>Why do normies mock virgins and other types of losers?

because you are rude and unpleasant at best, and at your worst you flip out and kill random strangers for imaginary reasons

>Don't they realise that were the people who need their help the most?

then perhaps you should stop killing us. that's really all it would take.
>>
>>28752874
Probably because of the weird semi superiority complex '''''robots''''' have and the derisive manner in which they speak to and about normies.

People like that are just assholes with some extreme hair trigger underlying insecurities and anguish.

I'm neither robot or norman but I like putting you sad cunts in your place.
>>
>>28752874
>Why do normies
You ARE the fucking normies.
>>
>>28754327
I know you're memeing but I always here the same vague answers from normalfaggots, I'm always and was open to suggestions but get the same vague answers, I'm 6'1, average looks with social skills but I've never gotten my foot in the door, I've always gotten "I see you like a chill brother" response from women, so it not like I didn't try.
>>
>>28754569
That's why you have to tell them to cut it out man.

I don't know what more to say to you. I know it seems awkward to ask them to stop calling you it but if they care about you they will.

It's up to you whether you want to give them that chance or not, but right now you're suffering because you never made it clear that you don't want them to call you that.
>>
>>28754656

I've never killed anyone. Normalfags still mock me and are mean bad people. The only reason some autists snap and kill is because of a lifetime of abuse.
>>
>>28754656
>implying you would help a virgin
Don't lie, i know you like to step on those beneath you.
>>
>>28753346
>Hey bro come hang out with me and my friends, we're watching a movie at my place

>I-I'm busy n-no thanks (obviously sperging out with insecurity and nervousness)

Well that's that I suppose, I tried and he refused my help.
>>
>>28754690
But they know it
Anyway, thanks for the advice
You're a good person
>>
>>28754716
>Being in a room filled with normals
>they'll probably start making out while they watch the movie.
>will have to sit while Semi-chads flirt with girls and throw jokes at you for not being Chad
>>
>>28753254
>being a NEET truly is the best lifestyle

Unless of course I feel good about giving back to the society that gives me clean water, clean food, healthcare, transportation, protection, shelter, and a myriad of other perks not found in africa/south america.

I'm a graphic designer and feel great when people congratulate me on my work, what's wrong with that?
>>
>>28754734
Good luck dude, I hope you figure it all out
>>
>>28754634
>How did that go?
I had a friend in High School who I befriended initially because I thought he would shoot up the school one day. He was the sole white kid in a predominately minority high school and a target for bullying as a result of, in all likelihood, his race (I recall a black kid on my school bus having said he needed to return to a nearby majority white town) and the fact he wore the same clothing just about daily.

Guy had been homeschooled the entirety of his youth up until 10th grade and had a pretty awesome home life. His dad was doing production things with Adult Swim and was personal friends with some local area celebrities as well as voice actors. I really enjoyed spending time with him and his family and he asked me to help him "get" a female family friend who he had a decade long crush on.

Ultimately this kid was just too immersed in his hobbies, video games, books related to video games, playing airsoft, and things of that nature to want to invest anytime in anything else. By that point anyway the girl was already dating a much shorter, in my opinion, less attractive Hispanic kid.

It was funny he had all the natural tools to be attractive to women but could not function socially and it was probably his parents fault. I recall his younger brother (12-13) sharing with me that he had wanted to castrate himself when he reached adulthood so as to not be bothered with women, and that he wanted to live alone with a dog after retiring from military service.

Something in that house bred autism
>>
>>28754682
If you're not overstating your social skills or appearance, your problem is that you're not leading interactions with girls. You're not polarizing and forcing them to tell you whether or not they're interested.

This is a very common mistake nu males make. Girls (unless you're ultra Chad) will NOT approach you or change the dynamic of a relationship to a sexual one. They get so much attention, have so many options and are so terrified of social failure that they just won't do it.

You, as the man, need to do this (and fast) or remain forever platonic.

If you really want help I can make a throwaway email and give you specific actionable advice.
>>
>>28754813
That... doesn't happen at all, at most there's a few friends holding their girlfriends hands, that's it.

The amount of delusion on this board is astonishing, You actually think a gathering at my place would divulge into exclusion and ridicule, that's never happened before.

You want to know why people don't talk to you? start with you jumping to the most negative and fictional outcome constantly and clinging to that as a rational for not changing or letting people help you.
>>
>>28754881
Well from my experience if the girl is flirty enough you can kiss her out of nowhere and go on with it
>>
>>28753108
>"I don't understand why people struggle with public speaking. It's literally just talking which is what everyone does every day"
Everyone has problems with public speaking you doofus, it's why it pays so well
>>
>>28753108
>"I don't understand why people struggle with public speaking. It's literally just talking which is what everyone does every day"
Most people have issues with public speaking, have you never been in a college course during presentations?
>>
>>28754941
>You want to know why people don't talk to you? start with you jumping to the most negative and fictional outcome constantly and clinging to that as a rational for not changing or letting people help you.
>Taking a greentext this seriously
Shit man, i know you have a strong bias against my existence but chill the fuck out, will ya?
The part about making out and flirting is commonplace in any public place, you need to be blind to deny it.
>>
File: 1458569585509.png (365 KB, 599x457) Image search: [Google]
1458569585509.png
365 KB, 599x457
>>28752874
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_disability
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_brain_injury
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nature_versus_nurture

Please gtfo of this bord normie scum

>>28753108
>>28753127
>>28753138
>>28753145
>>28753164
>>28753341
>>28753621
>>28753667
>>28753848
>>28753886
>>28753952
>>28753983
>>
>>28753089
Morganfreeman.jpg
>>
>>28754983
They'll give you plausibly deniable hints but who actually took action in that scenario? You did when you kissed her.

Note that this works a bit differently for huge sluts or drunk girls. They will sometimes or often take the lead.
>>
>>28755094
That's why girls that are nice to everybody are so tricky
>>
>>28755031
>Shit man, i know you have a strong bias against my existence but chill the fuck out, will ya?

>"I matter to you"

no you're just mildly annoying, but the fact that you're resorting to the 'wow you're really srs' means I was spot on

>public place

not sure if you live under a bridge but I live in a house, a private residence, but public
>>
>>28755127
>no you're just mildly annoying, but the fact that you're resorting to the 'wow you're really srs' means i was spot on
Dude, you ever read greentext stories? They exaggerate situations for comedic effect.

>not sure if you live under a bridge but I live in a house, a private residence, but public
A place becomes a public place in it's social dynamics when 7 or more people are in it.
>>
>>28753886
I completely share this idea with you mate.
I think we could find something with Schopenhauer if either of us bothered reading him for an answer like this, but imagine that all of the world is just a stone rolling down a hill and that rolling down a hill is the shittiest thing ever, and only a select few realize this and roll upwards, only that it's still shitty that way.

I think what I mean to say is that death is the only thing to look forward to desu
>>
>>28755614
>I completely share this idea with you mate.

But that anon is talking about supporting the things you enjoy most and accepting the no chance of a normal life but to build a future for oneself. You're talking about shit on hill and saying looking forward to death.
>>
>>28752874
Ultimately, dominating someone else feels good

It's a deep rooted instinct from our distant animal ancestors. The id, if you will.
>>
>>28755736
What I meant is, I understand where he's coming from when people just think life is literally just doing bad shit for wahtever reason. That wageslaving, building a family with a woman that will cuck you and raising ungrateful little shits is the only thing life holds for you.

I remember asking a school teacher whether he really worked two full-time jobs for over 30 years. He said yes, that he worked 16 hours a day during 30 fucking years, that life was hard and there was no other way.
I remember telling my father when I was 16 that that I wouldn't want to marry. He said that I would find the ideal girl, and I told him that there is no such thing as "ideal" in "real." and then he told me something about just taking whatever shit life gave you.
I understood then that's the way normies view the world. They're so brainwashed that they'll take whatever shit the brainwashing makes them think they want, even if it kills them.
>>
>>28754656
>virginity is a common motivation for murder
>virgins are likely to murder

nice implications you got there
>>
>>28755798
oh ok my bad I better see where you're coming from now. I just wish less people had the view of "just looking forward to death." I've held that view a long time and its doing me no good seeing as I'm way too pussy to kill myself. Plus the more I try to better my own future like the other anon was saying, the more I find there is to look forward to.
>>
>>28753200
Normie please leave originally
>>
>>28754881
The thing is I do engage, when there is a lull in the conversation, I try to lead it with some questions about herself/her interests and add some playful teasing here and there, that's why I get the "chill brother" label, you maybe right about the whole not establishing myself.
>>
>>28752874
most of them simply don't give a fuck
>>
>>28753075
cause no one knows about this,I suppose
it's not he kind of thing to be told to anyone but a trustful person
>>
>>28755879
Well, the truth is, I didn't want to sound optimsitic but I'm also improving my own life. Thing is, most robots are very unmotivated and sad, and they have pretty much given up already. Rather than trying to lift their spirit and inspire them to become happier or do something, I'd rather just give them validation in their misery.

Somewhere where I started, by the way, in case you're curious, was yourbrainonporn.com

I don't care if it's just placebo or whatever, but I really started improving myself after I gave up porn. Thanks to that momentum of self-improvement, I managed to fix my diet and began dieting regularly, and right now I'm actually not sperging out and have begun to care less of what other people think about me by using the lefkoe method of removing limiting beliefs (remember, it might all be placebo).
>>
>>28756298
>was yourbrainonporn.com

holy shit me too. I literally cannot get hard on my own and ran across some article about some guys supplement stack and reboot and thats kinda inspired me to head off in the right direction. I just started donating plasma to buy myself better foods too like you. What else are you doing self improvement wise?
>>
>>28756298
Wow, similar experience here, though mine was achieved through sheer force and willpower. I had gotten really bored of the constant plodding sadness and self-pity porn (such as /r9k/) and decide to make a change to my lifestyle. And it's working magically.
>>
>>28753075
I'm so sick of robots inventing stories where everyone makes fun of their virginity. Most well adjusted people don't give a fuck.
>>
I wasn't made fun of for my virginity, but I was slowly excluded from my friend group until I haven't spoken to my friends in over a year. They'd just stop talking to me and inviting me to things probably because I didn't have a gf and that made the get togethers awkward since they brought their gfs.

It's not because I'm a NEET loser because one of my friends is a basement dwelling NEET who has a pregnant wife with twins. She works as a teacher.

Guess they just got sick of me being a loser around women or got tired of me being the ugly guy in the group. I'm truly alone now.
>>
>>28756081
Trust me, you're just not polarizing.
You need to be blatant and unapologetic about what you want from her.

Teasing is a good start but if you stop there you won't get anywhere. You need to escalate.
>>
>>28756363
I've begun reading the Science of Getting Rich.
It's new age stuff but I find it very uplifting. Also I meant exercising regularly not dieting regularly.
>>
>>28752874
What's easier, walking up stairs or doing chin ups?
>>
>>28753108

No fucking way. Almost every normie I have ever met REFUSED to go up to the pedestal to make a speech for a class in school.
>>
>>28756081
Basically you're not establishing yourself as a sexual being to her.
If you want people to see you as a sexual person, Nick Sparks is your friend.
Actually, out of every PUA shit I've seen, Nick Sparks is the only one that seems like an actual human being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuvL7Dk8x8s
>>
ITT: Self rationalization, no matter the reasons, the actions remain.
>>
>>28756743
>>28757273
So, I basically have to drop a bomb like "Hey, I like you, Do you want be my gf", or something in that magnitude, so I don't pussyfoot around it, right?
>>
>>28752874
Learn to help yourself you weak fucking faggot
>>
>>28756950
>tfw you're able to pull perfect speeches but you can't deal with conversation
>>
>>28753848
>socially designated standards
Who gives a shit what about some arbitrary social standard? I like who I am. If people don't, that's not my fucking problem. And why would I try to improve and be a "better" version of myself?
>>
>>28754702
Robots are mean and bad people.
>>
>>28757273
>Actually, out of every PUA shit I've seen, Nick Sparks is the only one that seems like an actual human being.

Also read Models by Mark Manson. The dude is a fucking guardian angel to those struggling with women. None of that sleazy shitty RSD kikery

he's not the best orator but I really fucking love the concepts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxGR-htV6Uw
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.