[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you prefer cute, pretty, or sexy girls? There is a difference.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: hairy.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
hairy.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
Do you prefer cute, pretty, or sexy girls?

There is a difference.
>>
i prefer girls that are hairy and smelly
>>
>>28740757
Whatever the one in your picture is.
A girl I was going to ask out looks like her.
>>
>>28740757
cute because im a beta faggot
>>
File: 1438289067042.png (75 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1438289067042.png
75 KB, 325x244
>>28740757
dats fucking groce boi
>>
>>28740757
Cute uber alles.
>that pit hair
>>
>>28740757
Cute wins every time.
>>
>>28740757
Cute > pretty > sexy

Cute is goat because she can switch to pretty or sexy with an outfit, hairstyle, or promiscuity.
>>
>>28740757
I'm in love with girls that look like guys that look like girls.
>>
>>28740757
>gross hair
prefer pretty
>>
>>28740757
jeez, what pit hair can do to a pretty girl, wouldnt even finger that trash
>>
>>28740757

I prefer cute, but pretty and sexy are nice too.
>>
>>28740757
I prefer 2D.
3DPD is disgusting and doesn't appeal to me at all.
>>
>tfw no armpit hair gf
I just want to smell a cutie's armpits
>>
Pretty. I don't want children with a "cute" or "sexy" girl, it doesn't age well. Also girls who dress cute, or even worse act "cute", are usually batshit insane.
>>
>>28741001

based as fuck
what do a girl's armpits smell like bros??
>>
>>28740757
Simple - all three :^)
>>
>>28741034
>are usually batshit insane
That's why you just fuck them, then leave.
>>
>>28741090
Wait a second, that's the kind of thing a Chad would do.
How would it be possible for a robot to pump and dump some slut?
>>
Cute

Pretty are good too but not hot that ain't me
>>
>>28741043
I have done this, it smells great.
That's the only way I can explain it, everything about a girl smells amazing. I remember losing my virginity with a sweaty girl after we spent all night out at an amusement park. She was sweaty and her pits and pussy smelled like sex.
>>
i prefer cute over anything else
>>
>>28741133
Yes, I forgot about that part.
Well, just be yourself, find a hobby, and take it easy, things will work out.
>>
Cute or pretty

when I think of sexy I think sorta slutty girls. Lots of them out there that are fairly attractive but how they carry themselves just throws me off since I like modest women
>>
Thick and cute desu ne neko robot
>>
>>28741143

sounds awesome!
mootblox
>>
>>28740757
Pretty for the single reason that it doesn't imply 'cute' or 'sexy' which are both red flags for being emotional and superficial.
>>
>>28740757
All three but I like pretty the most
>>
Pretty, especially to wife and bed. Cuteness is an act anyways, imagine a woman who is beyond 25 trying to act cute. With sexy you have to understand what makes the person sexy and they seem like huge hassles in emotional and physical upkeep. Pretties age better overall, I'd say.
>>
>>28740757
Pretty. But 'cool & interesting' is always my top preference, you know, that girl who's like, not that pretty but dresses interestingly, and reads cool shit and listen to cool shit. Like, i'm always curious about how those girls' moanings are like.
>>
I pick sexy because I am that lowliest of lifeforms, the failed normie

>>28741389
>Cuteness is an act anyways, imagine a woman who is beyond 25 trying to act cute
idk, the Japanese seem to have that shit thoroughly figured out
>>
At least don't forget to dye your armpit pubes.

As for topic, I prefer pretty girls.
>>
>>28741514
Yeah but 25 and up is christmas cake tier, they'll do anything to get a man even if it means pretending to be all cutesy and smiles.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1000x750
>>28740757
None
My only love is for the People's Republic of Panem
>>
>>28740757
Girls that aren't degenerate, if I have a selection of decent girls then cute>pretty>sexy

forever alone
>>
>>28740757
Cute or pretty ones usually
>>
File: lewd.png (1022 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
1022 KB, 960x1280
Cute

Pretty or sexy girls intimidate me.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.