[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the only true requirement to get a gf is to be a normalfag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: a kid but also a squid.png (1 MB, 1720x1700) Image search: [Google]
a kid but also a squid.png
1 MB, 1720x1700
>tfw the only true requirement to get a gf is to be a normalfag

Why do women have to be so worldly?
>>
I honestly don't get what "normal" people do in their spare time. It seems like the only things they care about are sports and clubbing, and whatever shows/movies happen to be popular at the time. Even when it comes to video games, they're only interested in trendy shit.

And then people like us who enjoy all kinds of different things are the "nerds" and "losers."
>>
>>25231887
They don't have spare time
They're always either working, in classes, watching movies, or having sex
>>
Being obsessed with hygiene. Caring about how good or bad the weather is. You'll be surprised what conversations you can start by talking or lying about how hygienic you are. (How you excessively shower and do laundry because you hate how dirty things are.)
Compaining is another thing. Don't complain about big political stuff, complain about very little things. How much work you have.How you hate being busy. How you hate how hectic holidays are. You don't have to feel any of this.You just have to lie.

Doing nerdy things in secret and lying about it and denying it
>>
>>25231842
>be a normalfag
you say like this is an easy thing to do
>>
>>25232375
It is for normalfags, they're born into it naturally. They don't know how to NOT be normals.
>>
>>25231887
There's a lot more types of people than the dude bro jock/ air headed at and nerdy types.

Do you live in a high school sitcom?
>>
my bf is a normalfag and although he is tolerable, i'd prefer non normie bf. atleast then he'd understand my shit humor.
>>
File: CTLLNVAUYAAydrE.jpg (103 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
CTLLNVAUYAAydrE.jpg
103 KB, 600x900
>>25231842

The secrete to being normal is finding a common enemy, that's literally all you need, to be friends with someone, an "us" and "him"/"them" situation.

People don't care what you like or do as long as it's not what the "him"/"them" (escape goat) is doing or likes. Only then will they be willing to accept you no matter what (as long as it's not what your escape goat likes or is doing).

Once the escape goat has been established you can bring up literally any topic ranging from amebas to the shit that owls can't digest and everything in between.

This is why a lot of anons will tell you that blacks can't be robots, literally the first thing they do on their first day of school (middle school/high school) is make someone an escape goat.
>nigger looks over his shoulder at other nigger
>nig1:"yo dawg check out that fat mothafucku over there
>nig2:"hahahahahaa, that nigga look like a damn hippo.
It's that easy, those two are now the "us" and that fat mother fucker is the "him" they'll bond over being everything he isn't.
>>
>>25231887
Sports are cool though.
>>
>>25231887
My kissless virgin friend became a normie in the past 6 months after he started to go out with some work colleague of his.
He met his friends, went out more and more, eventually got a girlfriend.
He's a full fledged normie now and litterally all his free time is doing something that is somehow related to his girlfriend someway.

Go to mall, go there, meet this, meet that, buy this, drive there, go out, hangout, go walks in the park, go eat, go drink.

But always somehow related to his girlfriend. Also he abandoned his neckbeard robot friends.
>>
>>25232720
>escape goat

It's scapegoat friend.
>>
>>25232864
I'm bad at english desu.
forgive me, if you overlook that what i was saying is pure, concentrated truth.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.